E V I S C E M O G G I N G the absolute fuck out of the SHUDRA DOG @DevNFS5 AGAIN.

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Context:

How it always starts...

@
chaddyboi66
@chaddyboi66 , just ask this low IQ inbred product, he knows everything about povertistan, he thinks he is white passing and can get any white girl unlike “Indians”, he thinks picking up fights with anyone on a forum is the biggest achievement, no wonder subhuman povertistani’s are one of the least innovative countries of all time and have the worst covid tackling system, soon povertistanis will either get washed away by COVID or nuked by USA

How it always ends.

JFL at that brutal negative post to rep ratio
Posts 2,031 Reputation 1,690

JFL @the fact you literally joined a little over month ago
Joined May 12, 2021

JFL you were to much of a bitch to respond and tried ignoring me when I started roasting the fuck out of you again

@DevNFS5

GUESS WHO'S BACC YOU SUBHUMAN SHUDRA DOG KUTTE!

Das Rite jungle monkey Boah!
[*boy* cause I know you dravidian jungle nigger types cantz reedz 2 gud]...

ME,

THE

E V I S C E M O G G E R

You can't run from me

You can't
hide from me

And you sure as shit can't
MOGG me.

[ISPOILER]D A L I T[/ISPOILER]

JFL at the fact that you're inironically curry
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
michael jordan laughing GIF

"inbred product, he knows everything about povertistan"
JFL at thinking I'm one of you disgusting dravid jungle niggers when I literally called both you and Pakis shitskins, in my EVISCERATION of you that you still have yet to recover from, and don't see a difference between either of you because I'm not one of you.

You're one stupid fucking curry nigger aren't you, shitskin?

Imagine unironically thinking anyone considers this Pasthun mogger...
Giga beard frauding Manlet who probably, is still selling tea in terrorist country Pakistan -
1621757770115-png.1146524

...to be the same as an average Pakistani/shitskin...
And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -
1621759600662-png.1146542

...or in other words-
one of Y O U

200.gif

low key go ER for you if you're ever this gigalow-IQ enough to fall for bait like this [mine^] .
I know he's not even Paki, he's Pasthun
1- use him [#2] as bait to lure you into trying try to say "muh cherry picking"...
..."And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -"
2- Expose the fact that even the "goatfucker" Pashtuns, still easily mogg the absolute fuck out of you disgusting poop colored street shitting subhumans.
1621758211806-png.1146526

1621758251649-png.1146527

low key go ER for you if you're ever gigalow-IQ enough to even think people give a single fuck about either of your two brown shitskins or even sees any difference between the two of you subhuman brown fucks...

Well, just average Pakis anyway just to be fair, because North Paki Pasthun moggers like @
11787.jpg

@
Ryan
@Ryan, salludon, etc don't count tbh, and you're all basically the same to us ngl...

JFL at not realizing I'm actually half White, a quarter Persian, and a quarter Chitrali (Eastern Iranics just like Pashtuns but with even purer DNA) because you can't "reedz 2 gud massa gurujee" when I mentioned it on at least 3 separate occasions
My Dad is half Iranian (from Shiraz) and half North Paki (Dardic from Chitral near the Khyber tribal border next to Afghanistan and by the Kalash Valley)
He's legit Indo-Nordic pheno with dark brown hair and light brown eyes.

My mother is half Mexican (Castizo from an isolated mountain farm village in Querétaro/also from Jalisco with ~12% Native/Aztec blood) and half Spanish (from Asturias)

She looks very white with dark brown hair and grey eyes, as does her Father (Castizo with ~25% Native/Aztec blood) with light brown hair and legit A10 light blue eyes btw.
Her mother is from Spain and looks like any actual Med tbh, light skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.

So I'm legit half Spanish med (inb4 muh but "med passing" curry copers) and half Persian/Chitrali (Dardic/Nuristani)
(North Pakis/Afghanis/Nuristanis are technically just Eastern Iranics though ngl...)

JFL at thinking I give a single shit about muh white passing like all of you whiteworshiping self hating curries when I'm literally half white, when the entire point in my giga high IQ EVISCERATION of you was solely just to make of you in front of the entire forum, and when my thread was about how Kalash/Dardics/Eastern Iranics/even goatfucking Pasthuns of all people/etc. mogg the absolute fuck out of you brown untermenschen all the way back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai:
Because the only thing I care about is making fun of you in front of the entire forum for all that weak shit you're trying to talk .
If you had brains, you wouldn't include this Instagram frauder who isn't white passing in the slightest -
1621756724945-png.1146514

Looks bad in candids and motion anda lot of people have mentioned that -
1621760249202-png.1146553

*If you weren't such a low IQ ethnic dog* *Isn't even* *"and in motion, and a lot of people have already..."*
For a brief moment just imagine...
>thinking I would give a fuck I about him being "huwite passing", like how you curries care all about being "med passing"?
>singling out just him of all the other pashtun/dardic moggers when he's the only legit paki one...
>thinking just cause he frauds it's automatically gigaover for him when in your country he's probably the equivalent to a terra-chadzilla, because pretty everyone of you is either really fucking ugly and/or legit deformed.

>cause i mean like fuck. why else would this forum be filled with so many mostly curries? and why else would indians be "stereotyped" as being ugly?

*I fucking hate it when you ethnics even so much as attempt trying to speak any of /our mogger languages when you can't even bothered to do it properly.*

JFL at projecting your own insecurities onto me and obsessing over muh:

"thinks he's white passing" when I'm already [half] fucking white

"getting white girls" drooling over huwite foids like the filthy brown subhuman dog kutte kutte you are

"grooming gangs mogging hindu-dindus cowfuckers" Paki vs Indian debate [I spelled it out for you because you're probably too low IQ to get it the first time 'round] you ethnics have among yourselves all the time because being brutally modded by whites make you so goddamn insecure.

JFL "he thinks picking up fights with anyone on a forum is the biggest achievement" is exactly what someone still salty about getting
E V I S C E M O G G E D in front of the whole forum would say to cope.

JFL "no wonder subhuman povertistani’s are one of the least innovative countries of all time and have the worst covid tackling system, soon povertistanis will either get washed away by COVID or nuked by USA" like I give two fucks about groomingangistan when you two are basically the same shitskin colored people,

JFL at you actually thinking you're any different than them when you guysgoys rub cow shit on yourselves and fuck them or some shit :lul:
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
christian bale laughing GIF
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Tom Cruise Laugh GIF
Spider Man Lol GIF
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF
Ray Liotta Lol GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Leonardo Dicaprio Laughing GIF
Tv Show Lol GIF
Laughing Hard GIF by memecandy

Like holy fuck I must've made at least a dozen curry pooppilled threads by now :lul:

sit the fuck back down before you get

E V I S C E M O G G E D

again .

dalit @DevNFS5 .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, SubhumanCurrycel, Albeacho and 11 others
I tried to quit I really did...

But these fucking ethnic subhuman dogs keep on roping me back in

so yeah...

y'all know what's next...

@all my niggas
@PrestonYnot
@ɯᴉsǝɹɐupnɯ
@volcelfatcel
@Adriana Lima
@looksmaxxer234
@TRUE_CEL
@Ryan
@PapiMew
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Baldingman1998
@sub6manletnozygos

@Blue
@AcneScars
@GripMaxxing
@Entschuldigung
@Biggdink
@Rothschild
@Albeacho
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x
@Original
@Idfkbruh

MODS-

I SPENT TOO MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT THREAD, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MASS TAGGING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH A LOT WORSE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE WERE FROM MY PAST THREAD AND MOST ASKED TO BE TAGGED ANYWAY.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, .👽., Deleted member 10673 and 8 others
True agreed dalits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 6 others

@all my niggas
@PrestonYnot
@ɯᴉsǝɹɐupnɯ
@volcelfatcel
@Adriana Lima
@looksmaxxer234
@TRUE_CEL
@Ryan
@PapiMew
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Baldingman1998
@sub6manletnozygos

@Blue
@AcneScars
@GripMaxxing
@Entschuldigung
@Biggdink
@Rothschild
@Albeacho
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x
@Original
@Idfkbruh

MODS-

I SPENT TOO MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT THREAD, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MASS TAGGING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH A LOT WORSE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE WERE FROM MY PAST THREAD AND MOST ASKED TO BE TAGGED ANYWAY.
i dont think we get notification

i found this manually

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and chaddyboi66
I tried to quit I really did...

But these fucking ethnic subhuman dogs keep on roping me back in

so yeah...

@all my niggas
@PrestonYnot
@ɯᴉsǝɹɐupnɯ
@volcelfatcel
@Adriana Lima
@looksmaxxer234
@TRUE_CEL
@Ryan
@PapiMew
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Baldingman1998
@sub6manletnozygos

@Blue
@AcneScars
@GripMaxxing
@Entschuldigung
@Biggdink
@Rothschild
@Albeacho
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x
@Original
@Idfkbruh

MODS-

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, delusionalretard and chaddyboi66
Good thread

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, chaddyboi66 and Ryan
Context:

How it always starts...

View attachment 1227057

How it always ends.

JFL at that brutal negative post to rep ratio

JFL @the fact you literally joined a little over month ago

JFL you were to much of a bitch to respond and tried ignoring me when I started roasting the fuck out of you again
View attachment 1227050

JFL at the fact that you're inironically curry
michael jordan laughing GIF

"inbred product, he knows everything about povertistan"
JFL at thinking I'm one of you disgusting dravid jungle niggers when I literally called both you and Pakis shitskins, in my EVISCERATION of you that you still have yet to recover from, and don't see a difference between either of you because I'm not one of you.

JFL at not realizing I'm actually half White, a quarter Persian, and a quarter Chitrali (Eastern Iranics just like Pashtuns but with even purer DNA) because you can't "reedz 2 gud massa gurujee" when I mentioned it on at least 3 separate occasions

JFL at thinking I give a single shit about muh white passing like all of you whiteworshiping self hating curries when I'm literally half white, when the entire point in my giga high IQ EVISCERATION of you was solely just to make of you in front of the entire forum, and when my thread was about how Kalash/Dardics/Eastern Iranics/even goatfucking Pasthuns of all people/etc. mogg the absolute fuck out of you brown untermenschen all the way back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai:

JFL at projecting your own insecurities onto me and obsessing over muh:

"thinks he's white passing" when I'm already [half] fucking white

"getting white girls" drooling over huwite foids like the filthy brown subhuman dog kutte kutte you are

"grooming gangs mogging hindu-dindus cowfuckers" Paki vs Indian debate [I spelled it out for you because you're probably too low IQ to get it the first time 'round] you ethnics have among yourselves all the time because being brutally modded by whites make you so goddamn insecure.

JFL "he thinks picking up fights with anyone on a forum is the biggest achievement" is exactly what someone still salty about getting
E V I S C E M O G G E D in front of the whole forum would say to cope.

JFL "no wonder subhuman povertistani’s are one of the least innovative countries of all time and have the worst covid tackling system, soon povertistanis will either get washed away by COVID or nuked by USA" like I give two fucks about groomingangistan when you two are basically the same shitskin colored people,

JFL at you actually thinking you're any different than them when you guysgoys rub cow shit on yourselves and fuck them or some shit :lul:
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
christian bale laughing GIF
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Tom Cruise Laugh GIF
Spider Man Lol GIF
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF
Ray Liotta Lol GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Leonardo Dicaprio Laughing GIF
Tv Show Lol GIF
Laughing Hard GIF by memecandy

Like holy fuck I must've made at least a dozen curry pooppilled threads by now :lul:

sit the fuck back down before you get

E V I S C E M O G G E D

again .

dalit @DevNFS5 .
That guy is retarded af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and chaddyboi66
@DevNFS5 's Mom cucking his entire dalit race for my Scythian ancestors...

@DevNFS5 's Mom cucking his entire dalit race...
AGAIN.

1621663355842-png.1144960

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
No not @DevNFS5
hes so innocent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, delusionalretard, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
No not @DevNFS5
hes so innocent

He should've learned his place after the first time I E V I S C E M O G G E D him but these untermenschen never learn...

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, delusionalretard and StrangerDanger
He should've learned his place after the first time I E V I S C E M O G G E D him but these untermenschen never learn...
He is just an Indian typing things on his iPad
you can't massacre him like this

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Ryan, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Invite some other niggas to my EVISCEthreads 'cause I'm too lazy ['cause med genes] to tag anyone else tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard
@DevNFS5

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
He is just an Indian typing things on his iPad
you can't massacre him like this

W A T C H M E .

HINDU KUSH MOGGERS
@Salludon
@Ryan

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, delusionalretard and StrangerDanger
Literal WHO?

REMINDER THAT OP IS HALF MEXICAN SPIC LAWNMOWER & HALF IRANIAN GOATFUCKER

HE'S 50% THE EMBODIMENT OF THIS

AND 50% THE EMBODIMENT OF THIS

BUT HAS THE AUDACITY TO CALL HIMSELF AN 'EVISCEMOGGER', WHILE BEING A DISGUSTING DYSGENIC MUT

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 13928, Deleted member 14470 and 5 others
Mirin oliveras art but they were not your ancestors tho
We already went through this yesterday,
Genetically they were Indo European, not modern European although they make up a certain component of modern European DNA because they conquered them as well, just like with the Iranian farmers and modern day Iranians.

Physical description varies with some propagandist outlets, as you might put it, describing them as having typical "Nordic" features (light hair and eyes) and others describing them with (Dark hair and brown eyes); either way, both of which still exist in Iran/Iranic regions today.

No shit, you say that as if it somehow refutes what I just said.

JFL, also very low IQ of you to first base your argument around genetics, and clarify how you're focusing specifically on genetics and not linguistics (unlike most out of India copers), then try to "refute" my points by focusing in on linguistics again as if to feebly try and get a "gotcha" moment out of me.

Others have debated this topic ad nauseam and I already know I'm probably not going to change your mind and you're definitely not changing mine.

So the last thing I'll say about this is the fact that I'm fairly certain my Eastern Iranic ancestors were Scythians because at least one line my family comes from the Sakzai tribe and the other is literally Dardic/Kalash.

I don't know about other people but I'm fairly certain about myself, and doubt most of the people trying to claim them, as with most people who try and claim entire groups they have no relation to as their own, have any direct link to them whatsoever either.

yes they were.

I even had to explain to you where WHG even came from because you kept going on about "bu- but muh WHGs!" muh "we wuz saka n sheeit" when you though they had WHG DNA but actually had EHG DNA

Then you just gave up JFL.
chaddyboi66 said:
I know and look, I'm not being rude here or anything but come on really? I literally just explained WHG origin in the last 2 posts before the one before this one.

EHG --> WHG
EHG --> Yamnaya
Yamnaya + WHG (+ Euro Farmer) --> Modern European
I know
I meant what i wanted to know in first place
Consider this discussion close cause it can go till the world end
star wars space GIF

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
We already went through this yesterday,

yes they were.

I even had to explain to you where WHG even came from because you kept going on about "bu- but muh WHGs!" muh "we wuz saka n sheeit" when you though they had WHG DNA but actually had EHG DNA

Then you just gave up JFL.
You are half iranian
They were genetically europeans jfl but they had iranic language

Need to remind you Balts and Celts have the most "Aryan" DNA

• Hmm...
Shut the fuck up you faggot

your both curry end of, curries trying to prove their superiority over other curries is retarted and cringe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Kmscurry, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
You are half iranian
They were far closer genetically to europeans than iranians jfl but they had iranic language

Need to remind you Balts and Celts have the most "Aryan" DNA
Only a quarter, I explained earlier about how the other quarter is Iranic and the distinction is important because while similar they're still different with the latter having more unmixed DNA.

Europeans only have about 50% Yamnaya DNA at the most, are still mixed with other groups just like the Iranians, and are not direct descendants of them [the Scythians].

Need to remind you your IQ is legit fucking room temperature when you didn't even know where WHG came from and I had to explain to you where they came from 3 goddamn times before you started to get it, and "Aryan" isn't the same as Yamnaya or Scythian you disingenuous fuck.

The Aryans are the descendants of the Indo-Iranians [Eastern branch of the PIE] that mixed with the Iranian farmer populace. The Scythians came from the Yamnaya and moved East like the Indo-Iranians.

Also, Lithuanians have the most Yamnaya DNA and closest modern language by far.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt because I just thought you were slow [retarded], but now I see you're just full of shit and are just as bad as the we wuz kangzer niggers with your muh we wuz Sakas n sheeit.

• +1
Shut the fuck up you faggot

your both curry end of, curries trying to prove their superiority over other curries is retarted and cringe
suck my mogg faggot

I'll eviscerate whoever the fuck I want and I'm not curry you fucking nigger.

• +1
Only a quarter, I explained earlier about how the other quarter is Iranic and the distinction is important because while similar they're still different with the latter having more unmixed DNA.

Europeans only have about 50% Yamnaya DNA at the most, are still mixed with other groups just like the Iranians, and are not direct descendants of them [the Scythians].

Need to remind you your IQ is legit fucking room temperature when you didn't even know where WHG came from and I had to explain to you where they came from 3 goddamn times before you started to get it, and "Aryan" isn't the same as Yamnaya or Scythian you disingenuous fuck.

The Aryans are the descendants of the Indo-Iranians [Eastern branch of the PIE] that mixed with the Iranian farmer populace. The Scythians came from the Yamnaya and moved East like the Indo-Iranians.

Also, Lithuanians have the most Yamnaya DNA and closest modern language by far.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt because I just thought you were slow [retarded], but now I see you're just full of shit and are just as bad as the we wuz kangzer niggers with your muh we wuz Sakas n sheeit.
Lithuanians are balts you retard

And when i mean aryan i mean Yamanya obviously

Iranians are not the same as iranics
Ancient iranics were european genetically stop coping
iranians are just gedrosian farmers/west asians

This meme is so true jfl
View attachment 1227209
JFL no self respecting Persian ever tries to claim they're white unless they're a fucking whiteworshiping cuck like curries tbh, or this guy

Besides they have 95% genetic continuity to this very day and plenty of them still have muh "Nordic/Germanic/med passing bhai trust me/Huwite/etc. features" over there just like Dardics [assuming you even know what that is].

@Albeacho cause I'm out here defending the entire Persian race all on my own tbh

• +1
JFL no self respecting Persian ever tries to claim they're white unless they're a fucking whiteworshiping cuck like curries tbh, or this guy
View attachment 1227251

Besides they have 95% genetic continuity to this very day and plenty of them still have muh "Nordic/Germanic/med passing bhai trust me/Huwite/etc. features" over there just like Dardics [assuming you even know what that is].

@Albeacho cause I'm out here defending the entire Persian race all on my own tbh
I seen a lot do this larping and being whiteworshipping tbh
You tell me all those foreign invaders didnt leave a trace ? (Yamanya, Greeks/Macedonians, Romans, Huns, Arabs, Turkics, Mongols)
Also there under foreign rule a lot
after sassanids fell in 630
They had to wait until 1926 to be independant again
Thats fucking 1300 years
0ea016e72f4b485214a2b3a4ebb94c98

Last edited:
I didn't get a notification for thus

• So Sad

iranians are just gedrosian farmers/west asians

No fucking shit, you don't I was just being more specific instead of saying oh I don't Latvians?
I meant Lithuanians, specifically.

Now how would someone know something like that unless you specified?:unsure:^^^

No shit, that's what I fucking told you, get that dick out your ear or cum out of eyes and maybe next time you'll realize it.

WE WUZ IRANICS N SHEEIT :lul:

stop coping
Yeah and Europeans are just larping as Scythains, Egyptians, "ancient" Persians, "ancient" "Hebrews", "ancient" Indics, etc.

You're just as unironically fucking retarded as any of the currynats like @DevNFS5, gooknats like Blackpill 2021/@RedFlood, or even any of the Niggernats tbh JFL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 10987
No fucking shit, you don't I was just being more specific instead of saying oh I don't Latvians?
I meant Lithuanians, specifically.

Now how would someone know something like that unless you specified?:unsure:^^^

No shit, that's what I fucking told you, get that dick out your ear or cum out of eyes and maybe next time you'll realize it.

WE WUZ IRANICS N SHEEIT :lul:

Yeah and Europeans are just larping as Scythains, Egyptians, "ancient" Persians, "ancient" "Hebrews", "ancient" Indics, etc.

You're just as unironically fucking retarded as any of the currynats like @DevNFS5, gooknats like Blackpill 2021/@RedFlood, or even any of the Niggernats tbh JFL
You just very dishonest
stop coping
If anyone could claim those sycthians
Its balts and celts
and other euros with high yamanya dna

You the one
"WE WUZ SCYTHIAN N SHEIT"

You a Persianat/we wuzer coping jfl

Iranians are gedrosian farmers larpings as ancient iranics

You tell me all those foreign invaders didnt leave a trace ? (Yamanya, Greeks/Macedonians, Romans, Huns, Arabs, Turkics, Mongols)
Thats fucking 1300 years
View attachment 1227260

muh I've seen...
>muh anecdotal "evidence" fallacy

Of course they did, I'm just telling you those invaders weren't European and invaded Europe too.

Thats fucking 1300 years
Jesus fucking Christ your English is just as terrible as a curry's tbh
>muh "tee-hee haha Lul! JFL roaches occupied you!
>95% genetic continuity and never managed to fully conquer the people and face resistance all the time
>forgets about how empires "occupying" a region are just as short lived empires themselves, even in Evropa

>unironically more concerned with trying to we wuz kangz Persians than how whites will be raped out of existence in just 30 fucking years because of salt apparently

• +1
muh I've seen...
>muh anecdotal "evidence" fallacy

Of course they did, I'm just telling you those invaders weren't European and invaded Europe too.

Jesus fucking Christ your English is just as terrible as a curry's tbh
>muh "tee-hee haha Lul! JFL roaches occupied you!
>95% genetic continuity and never managed to fully conquer the people and face resistance all the time
>forgets about how empires "occupying" a region are just as short lived empires themselves, even in Evropa

>unironically more concerned with trying to we wuz kangz Persians than how whites will be raped out of existence in just 30 fucking years because of salt apparently
>Resistance
Where jfl ?
They just accepted the invaders whitout doing nothing and coped with "muh peotry" while

>Muh white will go extinct
Yeah huge cope
Stop seething because i hurted you feelings farrokh

>95
That map show at least 10 % East asian DNA in some part
Thats not counting all other invaders

>persians
Stop coping
I never talked about those being european
those are the native gedrosians farmers

>werent european
Greeks/alexander/macedonians ?

>roaches
If they roaches, i cant imagine iranians then
Flying cockroaches ?

suck my mogg faggot

I'll eviscerate whoever the fuck I want and I'm not curry you fucking nigger.
You were bragging about being half white

lol at you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14470, Looks234 and 2 others
You just very dishonest
stop coping
Its balts and celts

You the one
"WE WUZ SCYTHIAN N SHEIT"

You just very dishonest
stop coping
speak for yourself faggot :lul:

Its balts and celts
>scythians existing after the Yamnaya expanded
>scythians not invading Evropa
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakzai being just a few of dozens of literal descendants in that region alone

and you're a wignat/we wuzer coper,
so fucking what you think that insults me somehow when I'm only a quarter Persian?

and you have the nerve to try and claim I'm dishonest, to laugh at everyone other we wuzer but not even see the irony of we wuzing yourself

JFL

• +1
You were bragging about being half white

lol at you
and how does that change my point?

does that make curry somehow?

JFL lol at how the only rep you'll get from that pathetically sub abonigger IQ reply will be Maesthetic cause he's triggered hard rn

• +1
What's ur gripe with this dev guy by the way?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 10987
speak for yourself faggot :lul:

>scythians existing after the Yamnaya expanded
>scythians not invading Evropa
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakzai being just a few of dozens of literal descendants in that region alone

and you're a wignat/we wuzer coper,
so fucking what you think that insults me somehow when I'm only a quarter Persian?

and you have the nerve to try and claim I'm dishonest, to laugh at everyone other we wuzer but not even see the irony of we wuzing yourself

JFL
Because you post persian propaganda H24 faggot
Anyway Gonna let you cope

Scythians/iranics were europeans genetically
Mayther you like it or not
Tired of this debate

If you are persian
Why you dont take pride in Elamites/Achemininds/Sassanids/phavali ?
Instead in we wuzzing scythians

What's ur gripe with this dev guy by the way?
really don't know tbh,

just feels pretty good I guess

ngl...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 14470 and Jason Voorhees
and how does that change my point?

does that make curry somehow?

JFL lol at how the only rep you'll get from that pathetically sub abonigger IQ reply will be Maesthetic cause he's triggered hard rn
Im not
Stop projecting pls
I hurted you feelings with the conqueror thing

Im not
Stop projecting pls
I hurted you feelings with the conqueror thing
>yes
>no
>no
>

Because you post persian propaganda H24 faggot
Anyway Gonna let you cope

Scythians/iranics were europeans genetically
Mayther you like it or not
Tired of this debate

If you are persian
Why you dont take pride in Elamites/Achemininds/Sassanids/phavali ?
Instead in we wuzzing scythians
>curry tier english
>quitting already
>JFL i win then I guess :lul:
>doesn't realize I'm both Persian and Iranic and take pride in both
>tries we wuzzing Scythians himself and appropriating my birthright while trying tell me to be "proud of my ancestors" like a fucking kike crying out in pain as he strikes me

• +1
>yes
>no
>no
>

>curry tier english
>quitting already
>JFL i win then I guess :lul:
>doesn't realize I'm both Persian and Iranic and take pride in both
>tries we wuzzing Scythians himself and appropriating my birthright while trying tell me to be "proud of my ancestors" like a fucking kike crying out in pain as he strikes me
>Bragging about infinishable debate on internet :soy::feelsuhh::soy:

Keep coping
Scythians were defenetely euro genetically
Cry about it

Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

REMINDER THAT OP IS HALF MEXICAN SPIC LAWNMOWER & HALF IRANIAN GOATFUCKER

HE'S 50% THE EMBODIMENT OF THIS
View attachment 1227182
AND 50% THE EMBODIMENT OF THIS
View attachment 1227185

BUT HAS THE AUDACITY TO CALL HIMSELF AN 'EVISCEMOGGER', WHILE BEING A DISGUSTING DYSGENIC MUT

>muh sub-abonigger tier IQ "this strawman = you" fallacy
>doesn't know what castizo means
>salty cause Persians cucked you for more than a thousand years
>says 50% when I said 25% twice already
>says I'm 50% beaner/spic/whatever when 1 grandparent is Castizo and the other is from Asturias, i.e. 25% and 25% huwite
>curries can't "reedz 2 gud" too I guess

>anything
beats being curry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Ryan

Keep coping
Cry about it

suck my mogg

nigger .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 10987
Britney Spears Crying GIF

crying too much is bad for health you know

didn't you just say
Tired of this debate

JFL starting this shit all over again after 8 minutes?

Less than 8 minutes after complaining about muh "I'm tired", muh "Lul don't you have anyting better to do"

8 fucking minutes you could've used to fuck off somewhere else if you really got tired of this "debate"

but you just can't help yourself and came right back like a nigger in an unlocked nike store

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and Albeacho

Keep coping
Cry about it

There probably a mixed race is the best way to describe them half iran cholocethic and and half eastern neolethic farmer also plus some east Asian Dna from later admixture.

I don't even think the scythians were aryans the aryans from what i'm aware of the genetic studies seem to be a very diverged yamnaya based population that was the composite of iranan chalcolithic and WHG the yamnaya chariot riders went east and west and ones that went west inherited a larger share of the yamnaya pool the ones that went east inherited slightly less at around 30 percent for kalash and 22 percent for the bramhins and higher castes.

From the admixture with the indus periphery lead to later curries today but really the aryans were still a very mixed race.

Also @chaddyboi66 is neolethic iran Iranian ? it's found very highly in curries and pakis and pashtuns and balouch but barely in any other iranan population ? it diverged 10 thousand years from your average iranan population and the highest proportions is with the balouch and brahui I don't know what to call the neolethic iranan farmers TBQH but generally curries without veddiod blood would look very similar to pashtuns and other balouch so I don't understand the hate you have towards curries.

There probably a mixed race is the best way to describe them half iran cholocethic and and half eastern neolethic farmer also plus some east Asian Dna from later admixture.

I don't even think the scythians were aryans the aryans from what i'm aware of the genetic studies seem to be a very diverged yamnaya based population that was the composite of iranan chalcolithic and WHG the yamnaya chariot riders went east and west and ones that went west inherited a larger share of the yamnaya pool the ones that went east inherited slightly less at around 30 percent for kalash and 22 percent for the bramhins and higher castes.

From the admixture with the indus periphery lead to later curries today but really the aryans were still a very mixed race.
View attachment 1227378

Also @chaddyboi66 is neolethic iran Iranian ? it's found very highly in curries and pakis and pashtuns and balouch but barely in any other iranan population ? it diverged 10 thousand years from your average iranan population and the highest proportions is with the balouch and brahui I don't know what to call the neolethic iranan farmers TBQH but generally curries without veddiod blood would look very similar to pashtuns and other balouch so I don't understand the hate you have towards curries.

I know I was just pointing out how they're not Evorpean n sheeit like this nigger kept repeating, but maybe you can get that through his head next time idk.

I've always said the Aryans were mixed tbh.

When I shit on curries I'm only talking about Dravidians and mixed ones [with Veddoid blood], especially the ones that try to claim muh we wuz aryans n sheeit like that one guy on that thread trying to roast some Polish bitch that rejected him and went off on a tirade about muh I'm a brahmin and Aryan n sheeit; unmixed ones will look pretty Iranic tbh ngl and they're alright imo and are distant cousins, in a way.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and reptiles
didn't you just say

JFL starting this shit all over again after 8 minutes?

Less than 8 minutes after complaining about muh "I'm tired", muh "Lul don't you have anyting better to do"

8 fucking minutes you could've used to fuck off somewhere else if you really got tired of this "debate"

but you just can't help yourself and came right back like a nigger in an unlocked nike store
haters gonna hate didnt read GIF