Easiest way to suicide

Tom2004

Tom2004

Banned
I am a 15yo 5’5 male and i’m sick of everything to do with my height so i’ve decided i’m going to rope. I’m still scared af of killing my self so what’s the most painless easiest way to die baring in mind I can’t get access of a gun?? (dead srs)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and BrettyBoy
Inject hgh. Try everything before rope. Except for legl surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 1089
I’m 5’5 too. Facewise I’m high tier normie but my height is fucked. I’m considering LL since I’m a richcel. But I can still get short younger girls in high school. It’s not hard with a pretty face

You’re dumb as dogshit if you rope at 15 for height. You don’t stop growing in height until like 18, you still have years left for a growth spurt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Chadelite
I’m 5’5 too. Facewise I’m high tier normie but my height is fucked. I’m considering LL since I’m a richcel. But I can still get short younger girls in high school. It’s not hard with a pretty face
Show pic or you ain't high tier normie

I am a 15yo 5’5 male and i’m sick of everything to do with my height so i’ve decided i’m going to rope. I’m still scared af of killing my self so what’s the most painless easiest way to die baring in mind I can’t get access of a gun?? (dead srs)
HGH can make you grow until 21 years old
Adam Rainer got a pituitary tumor at 20 years old and grew from 115cm to 218cm.
if you can't afford HGH, just buy peptides like MK677 and Hexarelin.

with 15000 dollars you can get a limb lengthening surgery in third world

You’re dumb as dogshit if you rope at 15 for height. You don’t stop growing in height until like 18, you still have years left for a growth spurt.

Bud this site is a joke. This people aren't really serious, his just trolling ya to create some sort of drama. In reality his some 30 year old faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Bud this site is a joke. This people aren't really serious, his just trolling ya to create some sort of drama. In reality his some 30 year old faggot.
He posted rate pics he’s definitely not 30.

He posted rate pics he’s definitely not 30.
Doesn't matter this post are not to be taken seriously. This site in general should not be taken seriously at all. I can make a thread doing the shit to attract attention.

OP is a major faggot that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just stfu man, you are 15 not 25, you will grow more. Why are people so stupid and weak these days? You think what you looks like is worthy of killing yourself? I hope this is a troll thread, if it isn't then height isn't the least of your problems
Doesn't matter this post are not to be taken seriously. This site in general should not be taken seriously at all. I can make a thread doing the shit to attract attention.

OP is a major faggot that's all.
yh, these idiots just want attention, they haven't got the balls to rope - they don't want to miss eating mc donalds.

• +1
HGH can make you grow until 21 years old
Adam Rainer got a pituitary tumor at 20 years old and grew from 115cm to 218cm.
if you can't afford HGH, just buy peptides like MK677 and Hexarelin.

with 15000 dollars you can get a limb lengthening surgery in third world
you’re telling me this man grew 1 metre at 20? what

If you wish to end it, you have my rip.
Otherwise, you can save 10$ everyday and do LL at 25

• Woah

• JFL
going an hero just because of manletism is pretty brutal OP
try Bible
Cope hard bro

Dont rope before injecting HGH and test. It could save you and worst case scenario you die but theres a very small chance.

As others have said: try everything before you rope. Depression is what gives you a idgaf mindset.
Save up for LL and get it later.
Make whores feel like shit. Get your revenge. Before you kill yourself take your bullies with you.

• JFL
I don’t know if this gives you hope OP. When I was 14 I was barely 5 feet tall. Now I’m 20 and I’m almost 6 feet tall. One inch away. Myyear of high school and beginning of college I just grew. Parents are 5’8 and 5’1

I don’t know if this gives you hope OP. When I was 14 I was barely 5 feet tall. Now I’m 20 and I’m almost 6 feet tall. One inch away. Myyear of high school and beginning of college I just grew. Parents are 5’8 and 5’1
Lifefuel.

• So Sad
Envision chad fucking your oneitis

• JFL
there was a couple kids in my year in school who didnt get their height spurt til like 17, and some grew to be tall as fuck even though they were the short kid at 14/15

• +1