Best way to die

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
One of the best ways to die (and best suicide method) has to be inhaling helium.

You have a helium tank and a mask, and the helium replaces the oxygen, and you become unconscious before you have any feelings of suffocation, then a few minutes later you are dead.

This mogs other suicide methods to the Ganges and back.

Also, if you're old and gonna die in a few years, and scared of feeling pain, or you have terminal cancer or some other disease, this is a great way to have a painless death on your own terms. I'm shocked this isn't more common. The process of dying is scary, and inhaling helium certainly mogs the way most fuckers die of "old age"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Heinrich Schmidt, gothmog6 and 4 others
This is the most important thread you'll read this week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, Vermilioncore and Agendum
I’ve seen them on Reddit, they’re always ugly may I add.

One of the best ways to die (and best suicide method) has to be inhaling helium.

You have a helium tank and a mask, and the helium replaces the oxygen, and you become unconscious before you have any feelings of suffocation, then a few minutes later you are dead.

This mogs other suicide methods to the Ganges and back.

Also, if you're old and gonna die in a few years, and scared of feeling pain, or you have terminal cancer or some other disease, this is a great way to have a painless death on your own terms. I'm shocked this isn't more common. The process of dying is scary, and inhaling helium certainly mogs the way most fuckers die of "old age"
Id rather die doing autoerotic asphyxiation + autofellatio.

Family will ask: Was this death an accident????? 🤔 🤔 🤔

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Vermilioncore and optimisticzoomer
Id rather die doing autoerotic asphyxiation + autofellatio.

Family will ask: Was this death an accident????? 🤔 🤔 🤔
Death sounds enjoyable now

what about sodium nitrate

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate
Haven't researched that properly
It may be as good as helium, but can't really beat it
Hi how do you set it up? I want to use propane gas apparently it works similar. I can get the gas but I don’t know how to set it up. Can you dm me I’d appreciate someone helping me. I don’t want to do it all wrong and find myself in a vegetable state. I’ve tried a knife and I’m scared even tho I pray for the courage to press it in. A painless death will help.

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Hi how do you set it up? I want to use propane gas apparently it works similar. I can get the gas but I don’t know how to set it up. Can you dm me I’d appreciate someone helping me. I don’t want to do it all wrong and find myself in a vegetable state. I’ve tried a knife and I’m scared even tho I pray for the courage to press it in. A painless death will help.
Get an asthma mask or oxygen mask, strap it your face, connect a tube to a helium tank

I read stirring 20 mg sodium nitrate in water can be lethal
Apparently it leads to vomiting etc before you die.
I would go with inhaling gases, a method of euthanasia so little if any suffering

Get an asthma mask or oxygen mask, strap it your face, connect a tube to a helium tank
Yes but you need a regulator and I’m not sure what rate the gas is supposed to be released a release too fast or slow don’t work I think.

I read stirring 20 mg sodium nitrate in water can be lethal
You will vomit it out and be left be internal damage. Unless you manage to prevent vomiting

Yes but you need a regulator and I’m not sure what rate the gas is supposed to be released a release too fast or slow don’t work I think.
I saw an image explaining it years ago. Idk just search it up. I doubt it matters really, just will affect how quickly you become unconscious

If I will rope it will be by doing a very high dose of opioids and then jumping from 60+ meters, or putting my head on a railtracks, or hanging myself

If I will rope it will be by doing a very high dose of opioids and then jumping from 60+ meters, or putting my head on a railtracks, or hanging myself
No, do this method instead
Those are for attention whores
Ideal suicide is peaceful

No, do this method instead
Those are for attention whores
Ideal suicide is peaceful
Mine will be peaceful as I'll be overdosed on opioids. Your method doesn't have as high success rate

Mine will be peaceful as I'll be overdosed on opioids. Your method doesn't have as high success rate
It definitely does. As long as you're not a retard who somehow messes up

Leading to another point: I'm not sure how a suicide could be unsuccessful unless you're retarded or don't want to die but want the attention

Isnt it hard to find 100% helium though. Most tanks would have oxegen in it which would make that death process very more painful.

Make sure to PayPal me your money before killing urself