East Asian men have insane SMV — copers stay out.

cope big dicks are black hispanic and white only traits
Then how come I got a big dick and I’m neither black, Hispanic nor white? :feelshah:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vosx0, TechnoBoss and sportsmogger
Given how small asian dicks are, they're still gonna be as tight as they were as teens. lol.
They’re not small. They have the same average as any race.

• +1
Reactions: vosx0
lol i saw ur lastfm ur into kpop and jpop right? i like japanese punk rock and pop punk
Yes brotha. :Comfy: You should give Novelbright a listen, they’re my most-listened to Japanese pop punk band. Well idk if they’re actually pop punk though.

• +1
Reactions: vosx0, TechnoBoss and sportsmogger
Well, the average guy yes but not the k-popmaxxers. They’re the new chad.
They are the biggest inkwells if anything. Kpopmaxxing = final step of castration @mrriceguyreturn . Robust lookz forever.

• +1
Reactions: watah, PRIEST Sv3rige and goo25
They’re not small. They have the same average as any race.
No, they don't. The average cock size in Wales and Italy is around 6.5 inches. In China, they're around 5 inches on average, lmao.

If you can't beat JBW then become JBW.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vosx0, iblamechico, TechnoBoss and 5 others
They are the biggest inkwells if anything. Kpopmaxxing = final step of castration @mrriceguyreturn . Robust lookz forever.
Take your meds, Vladimir. And just tag the biggest self-hating Asian theory. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vosx0 and TechnoBoss
yeah to cuck them with a men like this then
Michelle morrone 660x330

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vosx0, TechnoBoss and goo25
I wouldn't say insane but yes a lot of girls have gooks as their type and they have their own appeal for sure.
They're not incel like users here make them out to be.
Mogs the fuck out of us shitskins. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and SidharthTheSlayer
When they grow out of the phase, which is at 21 or older. :ogre:
where i live, no girl apart from the Ones with Daddy issues like twinks

Also you wont be 20 forever, so you Need to adapt

This “size by country” chart is cope. There’s even ”averages” for countries that have ZERO studies done. :ROFLMAO: JFL at falling for this.
Then send one brah, even calcsd shows that Asians are tiny

Does this include south east asian jungle gooks.?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Diarrhoea and mr007
Sure but the foids that unironically watch K-pop are more autistic than the guys on this forum and usually bottom of the barrel I had one in my class bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007 and JohnDoe
NO THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT BHAI, I... I HAVE NON-SLANT EYES WHICH MEANS I AM SUPERIOR!!!

• +1
Reactions: mr007
I once tried to analyse who are their actual fangirls
100% of times it's Asian women
Not a single blonde
I saw a blonde haired woman once, but than from another angle saw that she was another chinkie

Sure but the foids that unironically watch K-pop are more autistic than the guys on this forum and usually bottom of the barrel I had one in my class bhai
Usually LTB somali foids like k-pop and preteen girls

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I wouldn't say insane but yes a lot of girls have gooks as their type and they have their own appeal for sure.
They're not incel like users here make them out to be.
Mogs the fuck out of us shitskins. It's over.
Meanwhile you racially abuse gooks on Yubo and they still come back

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Then send one brah, even calcsd shows that Asians are tiny
I am not gonna search for penis studies today that I’ve already posted while I am sleep-deprived and up for 26 hours. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Does this include south east asian jungle gooks.?
If they have pale skin, yes. Otherwise they can only benefit off of this in Bharat. Some north-easterner said he lives in Mumbai and gets a lot of attention from these k-pop foids. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: vosx0, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Not necessarily. They have a wide range of fans, bhai. :Comfy:

• +1
NO THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT BHAI, I... I HAVE NON-SLANT EYES WHICH MEANS I AM SUPERIOR!!!
This was before k-pop and k-drama took the world by storm. :ogre:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: vosx0 and JohnDoe
I once tried to analyse who are their actual fangirls
100% of times it's Asian women
Not a single blonde
I saw a blonde haired woman once, but than from another angle saw that she was another chinkie
Lol and I’ve seen the exact opposite. :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vosx0, TechnoBoss and ayusshhhh
I took the kpop pill when i was 14

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh and Gengar
im millennial and millennials foids here in brazil rarely simp for rice mfs, ive met only one non-asian foid that simped for rices, she was pretty hot though (babyfaced caramel skin latina with big booty)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I am not gonna search for penis studies today that I’ve already posted while I am sleep-deprived and up for 26 hours. :ogre:
Then go to sleep next nigga you'll wake up and realise your coping

already made a thread about this. it's over for white brah.
flooding america with everyone has nuked white SMV. now that ethnics are in in charge and make utter crap the power vacuum left has been taken over by changs. broootal.

• +1
im millennial and millennials foids here in brazil rarely simp for rice mfs, ive met only one non-asian foid that simped for rices, she was pretty hot though (babyfaced caramel skin latina with big booty)
Millennial foids are outta the age range already so makes sense. It’s rare for millennial foids to like k-pop guys.

• +1
Reactions: vosx0 and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and ayusshhhh
This was before k-pop and k-drama took the world by storm. :ogre:
still don't think average girls care baout that k-pop shit. Don't even see it anywhere these days, mostly fat tumbler girls or somali foids who obsess over it.

already made a thread about this. it's over for white brah.
flooding america with everyone has nuked white SMV. now that ethnics are in in charge and make utter crap the power vacuum left has been taken over by changs. broootal.
Us k-pop truth spreaders are always met with such hostility. Ever noticed? It’s always the ones speaking the most truth that get the most hate.

still don't think average girls care baout that k-pop shit. Don't even see it anywhere these days, mostly fat tumbler girls or somali foids who obsess over it.
What you think is irrelevant to the reality buddy bhaio. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
water thread

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Us k-pop truth spreaders are always met with such hostility. Ever noticed? It’s always the ones speaking the most truth that get the most hate.
It's kneejerk. They've been making fun of ricecels since sluthate now it's the golden bull century and they're coping themselves into oblivion.

• +1
What you think is irrelevant to the reality buddy bhaio. :feelswah:
no bhai trust me it's the truth. Really think you're vastly overestimating the % of normal girls who like or give a shita bout kpop in 2024

It's kneejerk. They've been making fun of ricecels since sluthate now it's the golden bull century and they'll cope themselves into oblivion.
Yup, same guys calling yellow guys small are the same guys who’d let their hotwives take black BVLLs. Exclusively. :ogre:

no bhai trust me it's the truth. Really think you're vastly overestimating the % of normal girls who like or give a shita bout kpop in 2024
I’m talking about girls from like 14-20. If you think they can make $70,000,000 in a single tour and have over 6 million albums sold in an era where hip-hop and western pop reigns supreme then you’re only fooling yourself. Stop hating. If I recall correctly you were always denying the k-pop pill. Wait till your future wife starts playing Butter by BTS. :ogre::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and JohnDoe