East Asian men have insane SMV — copers stay out.

Yes kpop and tall asian changs with euro-features will... But they are only the top 1% of the top 1% of asian people. Unless you are an well above average ricecel. Then you will fall into the deep blow-out rejections like currycels do.

There is no kpopmaxxing for 5'7" panface shao chen

Just cherrypick theory. :ROFLMAO:
No cherrypicking
Look it up yourself
Images 8
Images 7
Images 6
Images 5
Images 4
Images 3

There's only one blonde
Most probably was forced to come by her chinkie friends :feelshah:

I’m talking about girls from like 14-20. If you think they can make $70,000,000 in a single tour and have over 6 million albums sold in an era where hip-hop and western pop reigns supreme then you’re only fooling yourself. Stop hating. If I recall correctly you were always denying the k-pop pill. Wait till your future wife starts playing Butter by BTS. :ogre::ogre:
yes and i will continue to deny it, my future wife will not be allowed to listen to k-pop music, i will beat her if i catch her listening to that shite

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Yes kpop and tall asian changs with euro-features will... But they are only the top 1% of the top 1% of asian people. Unless you are an well above average ricecel. Then you will fall into the deep blow-out rejections like currycels do.

There is no kpopmaxxing for 5'7" panface shao chen
Eastern beauty standards and western beauty standards are different though and it’s got nothing to do with them having “euro features.” The guys just take good care of themselves, can sing and can dance or they can portray an image that girls love to see. That’s why they’re no.1.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
yes and i will continue to deny it, my future wife will not be allowed to listen to k-pop music, i will beat her if i catch her listening to that shite
Of course. By the time the wedding ceremony is over she won’t be young enough to enjoy k-pop anymore. :ogre:

• +1
Based
But I doubt you would have to bother with this shit unless you are a marrying a chinkie

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ayusshhhh

No one can beat the k poppill @Gengar

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Based
But I doubt you would have to bother with this shit unless you are a marrying a chinkie
ofc no paki foid cares about that gay korean shit, they have zero appeal to south asian foids anyways

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, brucewayne78 and Gengar
ofc no paki foid cares about that gay korean shit, they have zero appeal to south asian foids anyways
That's literally one of the biggest markets for this shit. srs. south asians LOVE that shit moreso than white girls.

• +1
Aight I’m gonna cherrypick too but with pajeets. :Comfy:
Bhai just search up "BTS fans"
You will understand what I am talking about
Look at some clips of their shows
You will very very very rarely see an attractive women

JFL :lul: If even Arabs and Afghans do, what makes you think they don’t? :ogre:

That's literally one of the biggest markets for this shit. srs. south asians LOVE that shit moreso than white girls.
Exactly. :ogre: Islamic girls love k-pop.

• Woah
Bhai just search up "BTS fans"
You will understand what I am talking about
Look at some clips of their shows
You will very very very rarely see an attractive women
Whatever helps you cope bhai.:feelsgood:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ayusshhhh
There are more fans than you know, women of all races. And yes, cute girls too. They even go to Korea because just because of k-pop and k-drama. They are even making groundbreaking records in the music industry. BTS alone made $70,000,000 in one tour. Selling out venues many places they go in the west. The most-selling album of 2023 was a k-pop album, with over 6 million sales. I have been a fan of those guys since 2017 so I’m happy for them. It’s a tough pill to swallow but easiest to do when you’re prettyboypilled. That is the idea that girls want prettyboys and not masculinely aesthetic men. It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21.
To bad they aren't well endowed like my @Gengar bhai

• JFL
Whatever helps you cope bhai.:feelsgood:
If I remember this
I am gonna make a post about it tomorrow
I am gonna add a poll as well
Let's see who wins

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haseeb
Eastern beauty standards and western beauty standards are different though and it’s got nothing to do with them having “euro features.” The guys just take good care of themselves, can sing and can dance or they can portray an image that girls love to see. That’s why they’re no.1.
Their beauty standards are usually the "small face and nose, big eyes (double eyelids), pale and smooth skin" as well as the universal trait of being tall

Though not quite similar to western standards, you can see an correlation it has with the western "prettyboy" look which girls also love (e.g: timothee chalamet).

The most brutal part is that all those beauty standards i mentioned above, are actually really rare amongst east asians. The average height is under 5'9" in most east asian countries as well as the skin complexion being much darker and much smaller eyes. However, these "standards" are actually common in western teens, especially the "prettyboys"

Ive seen countless sub7 asian men get rejected by so called "kpop fans", mainly due to their height and averageness. Brutal

If I remember this
I am gonna make a post about it tomorrow
I am gonna add a poll as well
Let's see who wins
You’re gonna make a thread on a forum where all the guys cope? JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Their beauty standards are usually the "small face and nose, big eyes (double eyelids), pale and smooth skin" as well as the universal trait of being tall

Though not quite similar to western standards, you can see an correlation it has with the western "prettyboy" look which girls also love (e.g: timothee chalamet).

The most brutal part is that all those beauty standards i mentioned above, are actually really rare amongst east asians. The average height is under 5'9" in most east asian countries as well as the skin complexion being much darker and much smaller eyes. However, these "standards" are actually common in western teens, especially the "prettyboys"

Ive seen countless sub7 asian men get rejected by so called "kpop fans", mainly due to their height and averageness. Brutal
well yeah that's not how it works, if your not kpopmaxxed you will still be rejected

You forgot about a very important aspect about eastern beauty standards and that’s a V-shaped jawline unlike a broad, wide jawline that is considered ideal in western beauty standards. Girls don’t care about height as much, that only changes when they get older though.

still cherrypicking keep coping
Gandu what cherrypicking!?
Find me a picture of these soyboys with blonde girls(more than 10) who are atleast HTBs
You’re gonna make a thread on a forum where all the guys cope? JFL.
Cope with what?
I am not superior to these gandus
Only tall whites win at life
But I am quite positive that they are nowhere close "peak SMV"

Cope with what?
I am not superior to these gandus
Only tall whites win at life
But I am quite positive that they are nowhere close "peak SMV"
You are coping by denying the k-pop pill.

• Woah
Reactions: Haseeb and truthhurts
You are coping by denying the k-pop pill.
i use to be a denier untill i saw how a mtn korean was treated on omgele

• +1
Reactions: vosx0 and Gengar
There are more fans than you know, women of all races. And yes, cute girls too. They even go to Korea because just because of k-pop and k-drama. They are even making groundbreaking records in the music industry. BTS alone made $70,000,000 in one tour. Selling out venues many places they go in the west. The most-selling album of 2023 was a k-pop album, with over 6 million sales. I have been a fan of those guys since 2017 so I’m happy for them. It’s a tough pill to swallow but easiest to do when you’re prettyboypilled. That is the idea that girls want prettyboys and not masculinely aesthetic men. It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21.
nl is echt het enige land waar je een 170cm ltn chinees kunt ziet lopen met een blonde stacylite het is echt ongeloofbaar

• JFL
nl is echt het enige land waar je een 170cm ltn chinees kunt ziet lopen met een blonde stacylite het is echt ongeloofbaar
Ik zag een leuk Turks meisje met hoofddoek met een jongen die niet eens k-popmaxxed was. :feelscry::feelscry:

JBA.

• +1
well yeah that's not how it works, if your not kpopmaxxed you will still be rejected
you are much more likely to be rejected as an average asian than a tall "small face big eyed" asian prettyboy whos nit kopo maxxed

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts