East Asian men have insane SMV — copers stay out.

Spreekt hij wel Nederlands? :ogre:
rate me flink bestelling btw

Screenshot 2024 08 29 215233

Afbeelding 2024 08 29 215620818

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
You forgot about a very important aspect about eastern beauty standards and that’s a V-shaped jawline unlike a broad, wide jawline that is considered ideal in western beauty standards. Girls don’t care about height as much, that only changes when they get older though.
Girls do infact care about height that much

• +1
appealing to these type of cumskin foids (and some pajeetas too apparently)

lifefuel for my gookbhais tbh :feelsgah:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and truthhurts
  • So Sad
Wouldn't say all that but East Asian SMV is underrated.

Another thing, too, is that East Asian men are very picky with women and many of them would rather stay single than simp for woman they don't find desirable.

• +1

Another thing, too, is that East Asian men are very picky with women and many of them would rather stay single than simp for woman they don't find desirable.
Yeah instead they would rather make rule 34 of their favourite anime character (they’re 9)

Mirin East Asian male mindset.

• +1
  • +1
There are more fans than you know, women of all races. And yes, cute girls too. They even go to Korea because just because of k-pop and k-drama. They are even making groundbreaking records in the music industry. BTS alone made $70,000,000 in one tour. Selling out venues many places they go in the west. The most-selling album of 2023 was a k-pop album, with over 6 million sales. I have been a fan of those guys since 2017 so I’m happy for them. It’s a tough pill to swallow but easiest to do when you’re prettyboypilled. That is the idea that girls want prettyboys and not masculinely aesthetic men. It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21.
I say this everyday.

East Asian + not pure mongoloid morphology (so no monolids, decent nose, not that flat faced) already puts you ahead of most browns and blacks.

I don't know why people cope about this, or say that Blacks > Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and truthhurts
There are more fans than you know, women of all races. And yes, cute girls too. They even go to Korea because just because of k-pop and k-drama. They are even making groundbreaking records in the music industry. BTS alone made $70,000,000 in one tour. Selling out venues many places they go in the west. The most-selling album of 2023 was a k-pop album, with over 6 million sales. I have been a fan of those guys since 2017 so I’m happy for them. It’s a tough pill to swallow but easiest to do when you’re prettyboypilled. That is the idea that girls want prettyboys and not masculinely aesthetic men. It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21.
I am 25% Japanese so does this apply to me🤔

• Woah
Not high school girls lol. :Comfy:
They do thou now, every high school boy is above average height nowadays, even in ricecel countries

• +1
- a pajeet
:feelshah:
-a nigger certified ricenigger half slope half picker hentai addict coping mutt nigger nigger borderhopper nigger supernigger megachigger watermelonandsushimuncher

• JFL
They do thou now, every high school boy is above average height nowadays, even in ricecel countries
I speak from personal experience, bhai. :ogre:

just because they listened to a kpop band doesnt mean theyd fuck a 5ft7 micropenis with tiny eyes over the avg guy in their country. youve created a delusion to cope

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
-a nigger certified ricenigger half slope half picker hentai addict coping mutt nigger nigger borderhopper nigger supernigger megachigger watermelonandsushimuncher
Problem? :feelshah:

just because they listened to a kpop band doesnt mean theyd fuck a 5ft7 micropenis with tiny eyes over the avg guy in their country. youve created a delusion to cope
GrAYcel cope.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
The problem is that your a nigger certified ricenigger half slope half picker hentai addict coping mutt nigger nigger borderhopper nigger supernigger megachigger watermelonandsushimuncher :feelshah:

Read every single one and accept it boyo :feelshah:

The problem is that your a nigger certified ricenigger half slope half picker hentai addict coping mutt nigger nigger borderhopper nigger supernigger megachigger watermelonandsushimuncher :feelshah:

Read every single one and accept it boyo :feelshah:
Based. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
I speak from personal experience, bhai. :ogre:

I have got 10x more iois during lockdown when we all had to wear masks solely due to my height, and my one and only ex gf was only attracted to my height. Speaking from experience. Now, not so much, not even being somewhat tall can hide my sub4 face

also PM or larp

just cos i listened to a white girls song that i like, doesnt mean id fuck any white girl. im still latinas only. music and genetic smv sex appeal are 2 completely separate things and don't overlap

I have got 10x more iois during lockdown when we all had to wear masks solely due to my height, and my one and only ex gf was only attracted to my height. Speaking from experience. Now, not so much, not even being somewhat tall can hide my sub4 face

also PM or larp
This was about height. :hnghn:

just cos i listened to a white girls song that i like, doesnt mean id fuck any white girl. im still latinas only. music and genetic smv sex appeal are 2 completely separate things and don't overlap
Yeah but you’re a guy, not a girl. Girls only listen to music made by guys they like.

The joke was good tho, but of course a nigger certified ricenigger half slope half picker hentai addict coping mutt nigger nigger borderhopper nigger supernigger megachigger watermelonandsushimuncher wouldn’t get it

The joke was good tho, but of course a nigger certified ricenigger half slope half picker hentai addict coping mutt nigger nigger borderhopper nigger supernigger megachigger watermelonandsushimuncher wouldn’t get it
The joke being denying the k-poppill, eh? :Comfy:

I say this everyday.

East Asian + not pure mongoloid morphology (so no monolids, decent nose, not that flat faced) already puts you ahead of most browns and blacks.

You would have to apply the same logic to black and brown people retard lmao

Black guy with a small nose, light skin black guy etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007, enchanted_elixir and Gengar
AI impact?

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
Dnr cope eastern Asians are dicklets

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Gengar
I say this everyday.

Even monolids are no longer a problem, tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You would have to apply the same logic to black and brown people retard lmao

Black guy with a small nose, light skin black guy etc
I don’t think African noses look bad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234