East Asian people are legit copying everything about whites-facial features, colouring,hairstyles,fashion

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
East Asian people are legit copying everything about whites

theyre copying all of our facial features and get surgery/do makeup to copy it.

even i saw an asian guy in my city blatantly wearing makeup on his nose to make it look less flat, and more like a white nose

theyre trying to copy our skin colour

theyre trying to copy our hair colours. most of the male and females there dye their hair, at least brown. its extremely common.

even the top people there wear blue eye contacts

even to the point they're copying our hairstyles, Curtains hairstyle , which was made popular in britain

theyre trying to be white so badly

why cant they just be their own self

why cant they invent anything by themself?

like yes, its a compliment that theyre trying to be like us.

but its getting to the point where theyre copying us so much, that they're starting to be appreciated for our features.

people say shit like "porcelain white skin like a korean" despite they're brown skinned, they just copied our skin

and things like the "korean haircut" (curtains) despite its actually british, they just copied it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, studymaxxer, Beastchodecode and 14 others
It's less replication and more synergy

It's because looking like themselves just doesn't look good or attractive. They need to look or appear white as possible or they have no chance/ even a opportunity in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, PointOfNoReturn, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Ideal white masculine male. Not a single nigger/qurancel/favelacel comes close to this pure bred Übermensch in terms of masculinity.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Yuya Moggershima, Haydez and 12 others
also japs make all their anime characters white looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopeisnotenough, Beastchodecode, Haydez and 7 others
Me whenever I see an ethnic here in Albania

iu

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, PointOfNoReturn, gribsufer1 and 4 others
East Asians, both men and women, are truly among the ugliest people on the planet
No wonder they are the best at fraudmaxxing

Survival mechanism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, PointOfNoReturn, IHeightMogU and 7 others
Me whenever I see an ethnic here in Albania

iu
i might need to abandon ship in uk and come to some real white country. i hate this shit. everyone i see outside is ethnic

• Woah
Reactions: Debetro
i might need to abandon ship in uk and come to some real white country. i hate this shit. everyone i see outside is ethnic
Really? Jews are slowly destroying all european countries. Not a long ago UK was at the top in terms of power, unfortunately traitors sold the country to globalist pigs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member, Mr. President and 1 other person
White people trying to tan to achieve golden or olive skin
White men trying to have bigger/wider jaw
White men trying to look masculine
Rice people trying to be as pale as possible
Rice people trying to achieve V shape jawline and small face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, studymaxxer, Beastchodecode and 8 others
You really are the most pathetic member of this place, you suicidal degenerate manlet.

Meanwhile the only action you ever got was with their flat faced pancake ass women. Don't be an ungrateful cunt.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Cidre enjoyer, PSLdog and 9 others

View attachment 2322775

even i saw an asian guy in my city blatantly wearing makeup on his nose to make it look less flat, and more like a white nose

theyre trying to copy our hair colours. most of the male and females there dye their hair, at least brown. its extremely common.

even to the point they're copying our hairstyles, Curtains hairstyle , which was made popular in britain

View attachment 2322780

but its getting to the point where theyre copying us so much, that they're starting to be appreciated for our features.

people say shit like "porcelain white skin like a korean" despite they're brown skinned, they just copied our skin

and things like the "korean haircut" (curtains) despite its actually british, they just copied it

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, becomingnearperfect, weebcel and 6 others
White people trying to tan to achieve golden or olive skin
White men trying to have bigger/wider jaw
White men trying to look masculine
Rice people trying to be as pale as possible
Rice people trying to achieve V shape jawline and small face

white people want to be white. we get surgeries to look more white if anything.

we try to make our eyes lighter, our hair lighter

our noses smaller like pure whites

we dont copy anything from ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Intolerant Aesthete, Debetro and 1 other person
just move to scotland

You really are the most pathetic member of this place, you suicidal degenerate manlet.

Meanwhile the only action you ever got was with their flat faced pancake ass women. Don't be an ungrateful cunt.
how is this pathetic

and no, ive had sex like 500+ times with slim young white girls

how is this pathetic

and no, ive had sex like 500+ times with slim young white girls
At 5"4 ? I wanna see the receipts little king.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: studymaxxer, IHeightMogU, PSLdog and 2 others
At 5"4 ? I wanna see the receipts little king.
im known for this, i sent proof pics on discord. its water at this point. but i was running just be first theory, at 19yo going for 16year old girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member
hate their accent
truth is there is no place on the planet you would feel accepted at you current height except maybe the jungles near Kinshasa where you will be a god among men in Pygmy tribe.

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 23772, PSLdog and 2 others
truth is there is no place on the planet you would feel accepted at you current height except maybe the jungles near Kinshasa where you will be a god among men in Pygmy tribe.
brutal

except for tanning pretty much yea, never really thought about but most ethnics "looksmaxxing" techniques are just to become as white as possible we should change the name to racemaxxing instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
cope man im like 1 inch below average in filthypeens south east asia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

View attachment 2322775

View attachment 2322780

JFL at thinking anyone wants to be a brit. All of the jewrope makes fun of you an amerimutts.

Also, when east asians get double eyelid surgery, they get it to get epicanthic folds in 95% percent of cases.
TC before after bleph

Still looks asian. Epicanthic folds are an asian trait and they mean epicanthic folds when they say double eyelid. Also 50% of chinese niggas have double eyelids/epicanthic folds and 40% koreans have double eyelids.

The only thing that resembles a white person in their beauty standards is the "straight high bridged nose" part. Even tho the average white person doesnt have a straight nose, most people i see irl have a slight jewnose. But i agree white people have straight high bridged noses more than asians do

Pale skin was a beauty standard in ancient china. Those niggas didnt know about white people having pale skin back then. It was a beauty standard bcs it was associated with wealth. Its still a beauty standard bcs ancient china had a huge influence on east asians

Northern chinese used to be the tallest race until they got cucked by starvation. @Geneticist

Also JFL at your whole paragraph. Gooks could say "muhhh whites are trying to be asian because they get hair transplants and want upturned eyes :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

None of east asian celebrities look white. If anything, you should make a thread like this to shit on SEAs because theyre the ones that actually want to be white.

Also JFL at your utter autism

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aotfan456, Deleted member 29155 and Geneticist
Because white is the beauty standard, that’s why we get hated so much out of jealousy.

Hilarious how asian females want white males so badly and don’t even want to date their own

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, TheAnomaly, Manana and 3 others
This whole thread is complete and utter cope from a 5'4 Anglo manlet who has an inferiority complex towards his Asian masters, self-admitted here. He makes multiple threads like these to cope with the fact that more and more white women are geomaxxing for Asian males and AMWF outnumbers WMAF hard worldwide at an ever increasing rate, while Asians are improving at a faster rate than whites in every measurable aspect (height, physicality, wealth, media, etc.)

View attachment 2322775

You self wrote that false list yourself and copy paste it around 500 times around multiple different internet forums. Shilling it doesn't make it true

No they don't

No they aren't

Not true, the vast majority of Kpop stars have jet black hair. Huge cope

No they don't, quit coping

white people want to be white. we get surgeries to look more white if anything.

we try to make our eyes lighter, our hair lighter

our noses smaller like pure whites

White people tan, get lip filler, lip lifts, hair transplants, to acquire beneficial ethnic features for some of their subhuman traits

JFL at thinking anyone wants to be a brit. All of the jewrope makes fun of you an amerimutts.

Also, when east asians get double eyelid surgery, they get it to get epicanthic folds in 95% percent of cases.
View attachment 2322821
Still looks asian. Epicanthic folds are an asian trait and they mean epicanthic folds when they say double eyelid. Also 50% of chinese niggas have double eyelids/epicanthic folds and 40% koreans have double eyelids.

The only thing that resembles a white person in their beauty standards is the "straight high bridged nose" part. Even tho the average white person doesnt have a straight nose, most people i see irl have a slight jewnose. But i agree white people have straight high bridged noses more than asians do

Pale skin was a beauty standard in ancient china. Those niggas didnt know about white people having pale skin back then. It was a beauty standard bcs it was associated with wealth. Its still a beauty standard bcs ancient china had a huge influence on east asians

Northern chinese used to be the tallest race until they got cucked by starvation. @Geneticist

Also JFL at your whole paragraph. Gooks could say "muhhh whites are trying to be asian because they get hair transplants and want upturned eyes :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

None of east asian celebrities look white. If anything, you should make a thread like this to shit on SEAs because theyre the ones that actually want to be white.

Also JFL at your utter autism

I would've said more but you covered it all and eviscerated him, gj. He wrote all this cope with zero source

Also destroyed a lot of his arguments in the post below. One very notable factor is that in the west, WMAF is over twice as much betabuxx as AMWF lmao. White men in WMAF are richer than Asian men in AMWF despite having LTB betabuxx Asian wives who make barely half the money as the white wives in AMWF

Because white is the beauty standard, that’s why we get hated so much out of jealousy.

Hilarious how asian females want white males so badly and don’t even want to date their own

Cope, only ugly Asian LTBs and SEAmonkeys go for white men. WMAF is way more betabuxx than AMWF lmao. All the good looking Asian women only go for Asian men, just like it tends to be the good looking white women who like Asian men. AMWF outnumbers WMAF worldwide hard if you count Eastern Europe.

The few Asian women buying white sperm are only doing it because China literally doesn't allow them access at all to Chinese sperm banks. Meanwhile white women who have access to both Asian and white sperm beg for Asian sperm and take thousand dollar flights across the country for it. The most prolific sperm donor in Australia, a majority white 25 million population country, is literally Asian and in demand purely due to his ethnicity. There’s a reason white people are becoming minorities in their own countries and going extinct lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: htnorbust, aotfan456, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
This whole thread is complete and utter cope from a 5'4 Anglo manlet who has an inferiority complex towards his Asian masters, self-admitted here. He makes multiple threads like these to cope with the fact that more and more white women are geomaxxing for Asian males and AMWF outnumbers WMAF hard worldwide at an ever increasing rate, while Asians are improving at a faster rate than whites in every measurable aspect (height, physicality, wealth, media, etc.)

View attachment 2322866

You self wrote that false list yourself and copy paste it around 500 times around multiple different internet forums. Shilling it doesn't make it true

No they don't

No they aren't

White people tan, get lip filler, lip lifts, hair transplants, to acquire beneficial ethnic features for some of their subhuman traits

I would've said more but you covered it all and eviscerated him, gj. He wrote all this cope with zero source

Also destroyed a lot of his arguments in the post below. One very notable factor is that in the west, WMAF is over twice as much betabuxx as AMWF lmao. White men in WMAF are richer than Asian men in AMWF despite having LTB betabuxx Asian wives who make barely half the money as the white wives in AMWF

Cope, only ugly Asian LTBs and SEAmonkeys go for white men. WMAF is way more betabuxx than AMWF lmao. All the good looking Asian women only go for Asian men, just like it tends to be the good looking white women who like Asian men. AMWF outnumbers WMAF worldwide hard if you count Eastern Europe.

The few Asian women buying white sperm are only doing it because China literally doesn't allow them access at all to Chinese sperm banks. Meanwhile white women who have access to both Asian and white sperm beg for Asian sperm and take thousand dollar flights across the country for it. The most prolific sperm donor in Australia, a majority white 25 million population country, is literally Asian and in demand purely due to his ethnicity. There’s a reason white people are becoming minorities in their own countries and going extinct lmao

View attachment 2322899

View attachment 2322901

View attachment 2322866

No they don't

No they aren't

View attachment 2322899

View attachment 2322901
😂😂 there’s not a single asian guy who mogs me irl. Asian male is the least desirable race, just facts. It’s universally known. You can try and cope as much as you want, the truth prevails. White men are more desired than Asian men, especially Mediterraneans like me, which are top tier. You can’t compete with that

The amount of Asian female attention from all kinds I get is ridiculous. Many told me they don’t want to be with Asian men for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

View attachment 2322775

View attachment 2322780

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!

AZN IDENTITY AUTIST IS NUKING THE THREAD ABORT ABORT

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Interested, Bushman and 2 others
😂😂 there’s not a single asian guy who mogs me irl. Asian male is the least desirable race, just facts. It’s universally known. You can try and cope as much as you want, the truth prevails. White men are more desired than Asian men, especially Mediterraneans like me, which are top tier. You can’t compete with that

I single-handedly mog your entire subhuman sandnigger truecel bloodline to Jupiter and back. Average HTN Asian mogs everyone in your vicinity. Meds are genetically closer to Arabs than they are to whites lmao, you’re not even white bruh. You’re in denial of all the blatant evidence of Asians mogging you in every conceivable aspect. This will always be the truth no matter how much you try and cope. Globally and especially outside the west, Asian men are extremely highly desirable and this is a well-known fact. Asian Changs are by far the most desirable race of Chad. There were many videos comparing the two as well as with other races on TikTok asking who the girls preferred and the Asian Chang always beat out the white Chad, but they all got taken down due to malding niggas like you seething for the fact that your own race of women preferred Asian Changs

6AA1D410 F2EB 4FEE B836 2B2B8AF058DA

No white 15-16yo on TikTok will ever have close to the PSL the female validation in the comments of this Asian 15yo on TikTok

The amount of Asian female attention from all kinds I get is ridiculous. Many told me they don’t want to be with Asian men for obvious reasons

Tales from your shit and piss bottle filled basement, this is one of the most common lies of KHHV white truecels on the internet who have never talked to girls lmao

AZN IDENTITY AUTIST IS NUKING THE THREAD ABORT ABORT

Says the turboautistic KHHV basement rotting white SFcel LARPing as another race on an incel forum dedicating his account to shilling for Nazis and seething for nonwhites 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aotfan456, Deleted member 29155 and aspiringexcel
I single-handedly mog your entire subhuman sandnigger truecel bloodline to Jupiter and back. Average HTN Asian mogs everyone in your vicinity. Meds are genetically closer to Arabs than they are to whites lmao, you’re not even white bruh. You’re in denial of all the blatant evidence of Asians mogging you in every conceivable aspect. This will always be the truth no matter how much you try and cope. Globally and especially outside the west, Asian men are extremely highly desirable and this is a well-known fact. Asian Changs are by far the most desirable race of Chad. There were many videos comparing the two as well as with other races on TikTok asking who the girls preferred and the Asian Chang always beat out the white Chad, but they all got taken down due to malding niggas like you seething for the fact that your own race of women preferred Asian Changs

View attachment 2322964

No white 15-16yo on TikTok will ever have close to the PSL the female validation in the comments of this Asian 15yo on TikTok

Tales from your shit and piss bottle filled basement, this is one of the most common lies of KHHV white truecels on the internet who have never talked to girls lmao

Says the turboautistic KHHV basement rotting white SFcel LARPing as another race on an incel forum dedicating his account to shilling for Nazis and seething for nonwhites 24/7

Stay in denial😂 you clearly don’t go outside and are a shitty Asian incel. You will never mog me, I mog every Asian I want. Asian men are not desirable at all😂😂 name one Asian male that mogs me, you can’t. Especially you random rager on the internet can’t mog me. Oh and btw, Arabs look way better than Asians btw🤣 you bitches can’t even grow facial hair Hahah

Come try and mog me, show yourself. You can’t mog me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, LampPostPrime, Manana and 2 others
Stay in denial😂 you clearly don’t go outside and are a shitty Asian incel. You will never mog me, I mog every Asian I want. Asian men are not desirable at all😂😂 name one Asian male that mogs me, you can’t. Especially you random rager on the internet can’t mog me. Oh and btw, Arabs look way better than Asians btw🤣 you bitches can’t even grow facial hair Hahah

Your subhuman cortisol is spiking hard to sky high levels lmao. We both know I mog you in every conceivable aspect KHHV truecel, golden bvlls mog your subhuman genetic dead end bloodline to dust

I can show you what people here rated my face and my physique in DMs if you want, and foids in my DMs. You won’t be able to do the same for sure

• +1
Reactions: aotfan456 and aspiringexcel

Screenshot 20230706 032249 Gallery

JFL at talking about how much you mog someone on an incel forum. NEA are 2nd most desirable
Your subhuman cortisol is spiking hard to sky high levels lmao. We both know I mog you in every conceivable aspect KHHV truecel, golden bvlls mog your subhuman genetic dead end bloodline to dust

I can show you what people here rated my face and my physique in DMs if you want, and foids in my DMs. You won’t be able to do the same for sure
Not related to the convo but send me im curious

Laser hair removal is extremely common in east asia. In east asia having facial hair is considered gay. Legit if you have facial hair in Japan China or Korea youll be considered unprofesional and will get 0 jobs and will only be able to be a NEET.

>Mediterrean
>White

Again, youre on a fucking incel forum. No foid wants you. Also this is possibly another one of cloUders 82829 alts

• +1
Reactions: aotfan456 and Geneticist

Show me, I mog for sure mog you. Let’s go. No chance you can mog me, lil asian boy

• +1
View attachment 2322986
JFL at talking about how much you mog someone on an incel forum. NEA are 2nd most desirable

Not related to the convo but send me im curious

Laser hair removal is extremely common in east asia. In east asia having facial hair is considered gay. Legit if you have facial hair in Japan China or Korea youll be considered unprofesional and will get 0 jobs and will only be able to be a NEET.

>Mediterrean
>White

Again, youre on a fucking incel forum. No foid wants you. Also this is possibly another one of cloUders 82829 alts
Lil Asians with no jaw and facial hair getting mad🤣 cant even show themselves cause you two know I mog you to the moon and back😂

• +1
Reactions: nope and LampPostPrime
Lil Asians with no jaw and facial hair getting mad🤣 cant even show themselves cause you two know I mog you to the moon and back😂
is that you in u r pfp?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Redblue0
JFL i literally posted my face here and im not even asian. Keep coping
Yes that is me
Probably larp, send the full image so i can reverse search

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 26859
Show me, I mog for sure mog you. Let’s go. No chance you can mog me, lil asian boy

Bruh if that’s you in your pfp I mog your entire inferior subhuman genetic dead end bloodline to dust and we both know it 💀 but yeah I got you

• +1
Reactions: aotfan456
JFL i literally posted my face here and im not even asian. Keep coping

Probably larp, send the full image so i can reverse search
Lmao, you know this is the biggest compliment I can get right? Thinking I am fake. Already proves my point

• +1
Bruh if that’s you in your pfp I mog your entire inferior subhuman genetic dead end bloodline to dust and we both know it 💀 but yeah I got you
😂😂😂😂😂 you’re funny man. You can’t mog me. No asian can mog me

• +1
Nah the beauty standard in Asia is retarded theyd all be getting supraorbital implannts plus lefort 2 if they truly wanted to be white, removing the epicanthic fold won't make your eyes whiter, just bigger like that of an Indian with their shallowset orbitals.

View attachment 2322775

View attachment 2322780

This is all just fucking waffle mate, pale skin has been a cultural thing in Korea for centuries, not because of white people, it’s because back in ancient times tanned skin was always seen as a lower class trait since poor people worked outside all day compared to the pale upper class people cos they don’t work outside, so pale skin has always been desired in Korea for cultural reasons not trying to be like fucking cumskins 😭 , they don’t like white people skin, it’s too thin and has 0 collagen, they want pale thick Asian skin with lots of collagen

The only thing I slightly understand is the high nose bridge and double eyelids, but to claim Koreans are COMPLETELY trying to be white is just fucking cumskin cope, there are tons of tanned Koreans with Monolids that are too tier sex symbols

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, aspiringexcel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Mate PIPE DOWN, if that’s really you in ur pfp then I have better bone structure than you, the average Asian does PIPE down LMFAO ☠️☠️☠️😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Geneticist

Cope+ average Asian bone structure mogs you+ my bone structure definitely mogs yours from my jawline my forward growth and cheekbones SHUSH 🤐

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Geneticist
This is all just fucking waffle mate, pale skin has been a cultural thing in Korea for centuries, not because of white people, it’s because back in ancient times tanned skin was always seen as a lower class trait since poor people worked outside all day compared to the pale upper class people cos they don’t work outside, so pale skin has always been desired in Korea for cultural reasons not trying to be like fucking cumskins 😭 , they don’t like white people skin, it’s too thin and has 0 collagen, they want pale thick Asian skin with lots of collagen

The only thing I slightly understand is the high nose bridge and double eyelids, but to claim Koreans are COMPLETELY trying to be white is just fucking cumskin cope, there are tons of tanned Koreans with Monolids that are too tier sex symbols

The thing is that most Asians have double eyelids too. All Southeast Asians have double eyelids, as do almost all south Chinese. The other thing is that literally EVERY other race besides East Asians has double eyelids, not just white people, so it makes zero sense to say they're "trying to look white" considering blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Arabs, Italians, Polynesians, aborigines, etc. literally all have double eyelids and no monolids

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and aotfan456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back