East Asian people are legit copying everything about whites-facial features, colouring,hairstyles,fashion

There is a clear niche of young white girls who fall for the k-pop meme and have a fetish for Korean men as a result. I've seen a few seriously cute white girls here in Eastern Europe dating gooks with k-pop style. They always look around 18 though, I've legit NEVER seen an older 25+ white woman dating a gook here.

Yeah that's because Asian SMV is only rising so hard with the new generation as compared to the old generation. When those foids get older they'll still prefer Asian men while the newer generation of foids will thirst even more for them. Changs mog hard in terms of JB appeal tbh

still looks like shit compared to the white phenotype he sent

Complete cope, it mogs the white pheno hard

"Tiktok interviews are biased bro!"

THIS CHANG SHOULD COMPETE IN THE OLYMPICS FOR MENTAL GYMNASTICS, REPRESENTING THE GREAT COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA 🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

I'm not saying they're biased, I'm saying they literally CAN'T be used as evidence at all lmao. It's so easy to stage, fake, and cherrypick them as compared to videos asking prime foids what they prefer with tens or hundreds of thousands of comments which CAN be used as evidence. I could literally make multiple videos right now and tell the girls what race to say, or just go around asking people and not upload the parts where they say a certain race, or only upload the parts where they say a certain race

Mountains of cope with zero evidence yet again. Why the fuck are you cherrypicking the worst Asian phenos and the best white phenos and not using the basic northern Chinese pheno which is one of the most common phenos in East Asia? This pheno mogs that white pheno to dust

View attachment 2325732

Your "studies" don't prove jackshit since they don't compare Changs and Chads AND it's well known that Asians have a severe media and stereotype failo in the west as well as being extremely non-NT and focused on studying. You're coping about the celebrities, JB foids nowadays literally simp for Asian guys more than they do for any other race as you can see through all the fan accounts they make of Asian celebrities all over social media, and how so many girls nowadays have some random Asian celebrity crush and will defend them to the ends of the Earth. The reality of the situation is that in multiple different videos with tens or hundreds of thousands of comments, in every one of them, foids chose Changs over Chads. In terms of actual prime foid appeal, not PSL autist appeal, Changs mog Chads hard. If you think like practical polls with such huge sample sizes that aren't actual evidence then you are on another level of coping

We're not comparing weather or not if Chang's smv mogs other ethnics were comparing if Chang's smv mogs whites get the facts straight oviously gooks will have higher global influence because there richer than other ethnics.

Regardless I didn't cherry pick I was trying to be fair to Asians by showing 3 Asia's and 1 white pheno.

Nordidm
Aistonordidm
Eurafricanid
Atlanto Mediterranean

These mog very hard funny you don't show them are the majority of southern to northern European pheno wise.trait by trait they mog changs

We're not comparing weather or not if Chang's smv mogs other ethnics were comparing if Chang's smv mogs whites get the facts straight oviously gooks will have higher global influence because there richer than other ethnics.

The Changs mogged the white Chads (as well as all the other ethnic equivalents of Chad) in all the Tiktok videos asking the opinions of prime foids

Regardless I didn't cherry pick I was trying to be fair to Asians by showing 3 Asia's and 1 white pheno.

View attachment 2325756View attachment 2325757View attachment 2325760View attachment 2325761

These mog very hard funny you don't show them are the majority of southern to northern European pheno wise.trait by trait they mog changs

All get mogged hard by the northern Chinese pheno, especially the ones to the right

The Changs mogged the white Chads (as well as all the other ethnic equivalents of Chad) in all the Tiktok videos asking the opinions of prime foids

All get mogged hard by the northern Chinese pheno, especially the ones to the right

Meanwhile vids of Henry cavill gets millions of views every vid what is this cope.

And no your either blind or ignorant on whats attractive

Everybody wants to be white.

The master fucking race.

Everybody wants to be white.

The master fucking race.

Nobody wants to be white, you're inferior, stagnating and declining in every aspect compared to Asians, becoming minorities in all your own countries, going extinct, submissive rape babies and cuck slaves of your Asian masters for all of history. East Asians are the true cosmic master race and will average 6'2+ and 130+ IQ in the future and spearhead intergalactic colonization

white traits

This is complete cope Asians definitely have significantly wider skulls and bigger jaws than whites. A lot of the times it's just hidden by buccal fat which goes away with age

who let all these aznidentity gooks in here :ROFLMAO:

East Asian people are legit copying everything about whites

View attachment 2322775

theyre copying all of our facial features and get surgery/do makeup to copy it.

even i saw an asian guy in my city blatantly wearing makeup on his nose to make it look less flat, and more like a white nose

theyre trying to copy our skin colour

theyre trying to copy our hair colours. most of the male and females there dye their hair, at least brown. its extremely common.

even the top people there wear blue eye contacts

even to the point they're copying our hairstyles, Curtains hairstyle , which was made popular in britain

View attachment 2322780

theyre trying to be white so badly

why cant they just be their own self

why cant they invent anything by themself?

like yes, its a compliment that theyre trying to be like us.

but its getting to the point where theyre copying us so much, that they're starting to be appreciated for our features.

people say shit like "porcelain white skin like a korean" despite they're brown skinned, they just copied our skin

and things like the "korean haircut" (curtains) despite its actually british, they just copied it
I'm a gook and even i know this is
Food Drink Water GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Users who are viewing this thread

Back