East Asian people are legit copying everything about whites-facial features, colouring,hairstyles,fashion

Korean women mog tbh. They're like 6ft, strong cheekbones, sharp jawlines, hunter eyes - all high fighting success traits.

If looksmax taught me anything, it's that my sig can go toe-to-toe with Mike Tyson.

BRO NO THAT’S STILL NOT EVEN HIM 🤣 THIS FUCKING DUMBASS SPENT LIKE 20 MINUTES AWAY FOR A REASON. HE LITERALLY EDITED THE HAND TO THE SIDE LMFAO

View attachment 2324760
Yeah I still don’t believe this mf, he still won’t show his entire face but I’m tempted to just send my face already in DMs cos I know we mog this retard anyways
Screenshot 20230717 141839 Chrome

This utter aspie

771d677e7ce8cb5f039593c24c7e8865

Ok I’m sorry I admit defeat. You two are textbook definition of manliness. How can I even compete with this man. You are definitely a sexsymbol and just way too good looking. I mean look at this perfection. Just amazing. How can I even think I have a chance to outmog this

View attachment 2324781View attachment 2324783
Mods ban this retard larper for leaking private dms he is getting on my nerves @TRUE_CEL @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
Ok I’m sorry I admit defeat. You two are textbook definition of manliness. How can I even compete with this man. You are definitely a sexsymbol and just way too good looking. I mean look at this perfection. Just amazing. How can I even think I have a chance to outmog this

View attachment 2324781View attachment 2324783
Lmfao I don’t even care, enjoy ur ban, ur literally salty my bone structure mogs you to fuck

why did this thread get 2k views in 1 day, new record

What’s even your point by circling my finger😂 it’s obvious you guys are trolling and they lil asian isn’t him. That’s literally a ltn😂 there’s no way you guys are serious about this

It’s a side profile with sunglasses and you can’t even see his face and the Asian still mogs you to death 🤣 face it lil bruh you got mogged hard by teenagers and you will always be mogged to death by us. We had to test you, that's not him but you'll still get banned for leaking private convos anyway. This is why we didn't trust you. Imagine spending hours dedicated to photoshopping and LARPing on an incel forum, Asians will forever mog your race to self harm

I have lived in SA for a while, that's the biggest cap I've heard

You just keep making shit up bro

You keep coping and coping, I've given evidence for everything I've said. Nothing will change the fact that JBs on TikTok prefer Changs over Chads or that AMWF outnumbers WMAF worldwide heavily, it will only get better and better for Asians from here

• +1
Reactions: aotfan456
It’s a side profile with sunglasses and you can’t even see his face and the Asian still mogs you to death 🤣 face it lil bruh you got mogged hard by teenagers and you will always be mogged to death by us. We had to test you, that's not him but you'll still get banned for leaking private convos anyway. This is why we didn't trust you. Imagine spending hours dedicated to photoshopping and LARPing on an incel forum, Asians will forever mog your race to self harm

You keep coping and coping, I've given evidence for everything I've said. Nothing will change the fact that JBs on TikTok prefer Changs over Chads or that AMWF outnumbers WMAF worldwide heavily, it will only get better and better for Asians from here

He doesn't look white. Looks middle eastern.

• +1
He doesn't look white. Looks middle eastern.

If that's him which I sincerely doubt. The guy looks Middle Eastern because most Mediterraneans are genetically closer to MENA than they are to white

• +1
Reactions: aotfan456 and Xangsane
If that's him which I sincerely doubt. The guy looks Middle Eastern because most Mediterraneans are genetically closer to MENA than they are to white
I agree he looks our kind, not the fucking white shits.

• Woah

bro you keep needing to jerk off to history books just because of how pathetic your race is in the present moment
that's crazy

imagine taking 2 examplars and comparing both thinking one skull of one guy represented the entire race
the retardation is out of this world

also JFL at the larper autist, I missed that part of the thread :lul:
That’s exactly what you fucking did mate 😭
Only mine is more fair because these skulls are made out to be the average for each race

• +1

bro you keep needing to jerk off to history books just because of how pathetic your race is in the present moment
that's crazy

imagine taking 2 examplars and comparing both thinking one skull of one guy represented the entire race
the retardation is out of this world

also JFL at the larper autist, I missed that part of the thread :lul:
“Jerking off to history books” if you’ve ever been to asia, especially mongolia you’d know legit the average person has a sharp jawline and sharp bone structure in general

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Geneticist
East Asian people are legit copying everything about whites

View attachment 2322775

theyre copying all of our facial features and get surgery/do makeup to copy it.

even i saw an asian guy in my city blatantly wearing makeup on his nose to make it look less flat, and more like a white nose

theyre trying to copy our skin colour

theyre trying to copy our hair colours. most of the male and females there dye their hair, at least brown. its extremely common.

even the top people there wear blue eye contacts

even to the point they're copying our hairstyles, Curtains hairstyle , which was made popular in britain

View attachment 2322780

theyre trying to be white so badly

why cant they just be their own self

why cant they invent anything by themself?

like yes, its a compliment that theyre trying to be like us.

but its getting to the point where theyre copying us so much, that they're starting to be appreciated for our features.

people say shit like "porcelain white skin like a korean" despite they're brown skinned, they just copied our skin

and things like the "korean haircut" (curtains) despite its actually british, they just copied it

So what if they are tbqh they aren't trying to look like you but like Chris Hemsworth and what's wrong with saying that we all wanna look like Chris or Henry cavill

Nope, it's just extremely entertaining to racebait and cortisol spike seething white incels like you. For example, in one of the threads I posted I raped the entire thread single handedly by exposing OP and his butt buddies for saying they were cucked by Asians beforehand. Truly hilarious stuff

I've shown evidence that girls on TikTok videos themselves preferred Asian Changs over white Chads. Foid opinions mog incel forum SFcel opinions. Also, that photo is an extreme cherrypick and bottom 1% Asian eyes. Like I said, anyone can cherrypick, but if you look at the general phenos of somewhat above average people Asian eye areas mog hard

View attachment 2324109

You're denying all the evidence now because I've disproved you of everything. I use many valid anecdotes but a lot of these aren't cherrypicks, they're statistical data on marriages and height and whatever else. In Hawaii where I live, when I walk out, I look at the average Asian guy and the average white guy and the white guy gets mogged to oblivion. And no, Asians definitely would definitely be way worse off as other races, especially tall HTN+ Asians who not only have high SMV, they also lifemog other equivalents to oblivion due to high IQ, top career positions, and the best aging by far

All of Russia and Eastern Europe is where Asians are slaying actually. Chinese male + white female in Russia outnumbers all AMWF couples in the United States combined

I'm not Mongol, but Mongols mog hard. White people or black people with 10% Mongolian blood will literally go on sperg rants about how they're Mongol and how Mongols are the gigamogger master race, so just imagine a pure bred one

Preciate it nigga

There is no fucking way you think an average chang is ever gonna have 1 percent the smv of Thom strijjd let alone Henry cavill also tiktok vids means jack shit tik tok triggers the algorithm to show you content that you like.

White chads though mog the fuck out of every other chad to death they mog so hard every white guy tries to claim them.

Download 1

I've looked through the Asians youve chosen not 1 looks as good as this not 1

In America, not in the slums of Hong Kong, the white man mogs you into self-harm

Because your maxilla is flat + nose bridge is non existent + browbone is non existant + your face is fat + you have the death tier monolid eyes

In the West, you have alien status.
the fundamental features of your face are just foreign and weird

This is a fact no cope will make go away
Huh? Wdym in America and not the slums of Hong Kong?

Are you retarded, Asians do not have recessed maxilla’s this is the hugest cumskin cope and is not scientifically accurate at all
The reason why cumskins think Asians have recessed maxillas is because they have more protruded zygomas (less deep set eyes basically), more protruding zygomas does not affect the forward growth of the maxilla at all, zygomas and maxilla are fundamentally two different parts of your skull

The average East Asian has a mid/high nose bridge you can literally see this in the morph of the average Chinese man

Again brow bone exists it’s just less deep set eyes, I am literally an example of this, plus the only people who legitimately gaf about deep set eyes are fucking cumskins, legitimately women don’t gaf about how deep set your eyes are, I don’t have deep set eyes and I bet I slay harder than you 😭☠️

Asians having alien status in the west is COMPLETE COPE LMFAO, the influence of K pop and K dramas and anime have made it that way, whenever I go to countries like Germany, Spain, Italy etc I literally have girls come up to me asking for my insta and telling me how cute I am and Asian boys are in general, in fact I’ve literally had some of these girls tell me that the white boys in their country are not as good looking as Asians or have shit personalities compared to Asians and how they wish there were more Asian boys in their country 😭😭😭

Again keep coping cumskin, Asians mog you and are more desirable than you, that’s why ur on this shitty forum

There is no fucking way you think an average chang is ever gonna have 1 percent the smv of Thom strijjd let alone Henry cavill also tiktok vids means jack shit tik tok triggers the algorithm to show you content that you like.

White chads though mog the fuck out of every other chad to death they mog so hard every white guy tries to claim them.

View attachment 2325589

Mate mostly men would fucking simp for this ultra deep set eyes white man, the average woman is NOT simping for that man, fucking incels on this forum are delusional as shit, that man is not female gaze at all, most women would consider thag ugly

No shit average Chang doesn't have SMV of those extremely statusmaxxed famous Chads, but that wasn't my claim. I found those videos by searching them up (after a couple popped up in my FYP) and in literally every single one of them, Asian Changs did the best. They're practically polls with tens or hundreds of thousands of comments, not anecdotes. You're coping extremely hard lmao, they mean an extreme amount because they tell you what actual prime FOIDS think not turbo autists on a PSL forum

No fucking shit? Everyone has a Caucasoid skull, doesn't change the fact Asian Changs mog hard in terms of JB appeal

View attachment 2325589

He gets mogged hard by this 15yo teen I already posted

Are you retarded, Asians do not have recessed maxilla’s this is the hugest cumskin cope and is not scientifically accurate at all
The reason why cumskins think Asians have recessed maxillas is because they have more protruded zygomas (less deep set eyes basically), more protruding zygomas does not affect the forward growth of the maxilla at all, zygomas and maxilla are fundamentally two different parts of your skull

The average East Asian has a mid/high nose bridge you can literally see this in the morph of the average Chinese man

Again brow bone exists it’s just less deep set eyes, I am literally an example of this, plus the only people who legitimately gaf about deep set eyes are fucking cumskins, legitimately women don’t gaf about how deep set your eyes are, I don’t have deep set eyes and I bet I slay harder than you 😭☠️

Asians having alien status in the west is COMPLETE COPE LMFAO, the influence of K pop and K dramas and anime have made it that way, whenever I go to countries like Germany, Spain, Italy etc I literally have girls come up to me asking for my insta and telling me how cute I am and Asian boys are in general, in fact I’ve literally had some of these girls tell me that the white boys in their country are not as good looking as Asians or have shit personalities compared to Asians and how they wish there were more Asian boys in their country 😭😭😭

Again keep coping cumskin, Asians mog you and are more desirable than you, that’s why ur on this shitty forum

Just drop it bruh or this thread will go on 100 pages long lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aotfan456 and reptiles

yes bro they wish short, small dick, brown men with alien squinty eyes, chinless bulbous nose men were in their country, u got us bro. exposed.

yes bro they wish short, small dick, brown men with alien squinty eyes, chinless bulbous nose men were in their country, u got us bro. exposed.
Don’t talk if ur not gonna say any real arguments 😭☠️, ur just some retarded cumskin incel who can’t get any play 😭🙏

meanwhile

No shit average Chang doesn't have SMV of those extremely statusmaxxed famous Chads, but that wasn't my claim. I found those videos by searching them up (after a couple popped up in my FYP) and in literally every single one of them, Asian Changs did the best. They're practically polls with tens or hundreds of thousands of comments, not anecdotes. You're coping extremely hard lmao, they mean an extreme amount because they tell you what actual prime FOIDS think not turbo autists on a PSL forum

No fucking shit? Everyone has a Caucasoid skull, doesn't change the fact Asian Changs mog hard in terms of JB appeal

Yeah fair enough these cumskins can keep coping cos I mog em ☠️

• +1
Don’t talk if ur not gonna say any real arguments 😭☠️, ur just some retarded cumskin incel who can’t get any play 😭🙏
ur gonna wish u never said that. u just opened urself up to get some serious trauma.

i am an utter subhuman white, and i have slayed and cummed inside many chinese and korean women, with photos, text messages evidence

read this

"kpop kdrama made white women love us! they love our squity eyes, bowl haircuts, brown skin, tiny dicks, short height, bulbous noses, flat maxillas, lack of brow ridge, high set eyebrows, invisible eyebrows, frameletism! white women will be fawning over us if we go to europe!"

ur gonna wish u never said that. u just opened urself up to get some serious trauma.

i am an utter subhuman white, and i have slayed and cummed inside many chinese and korean women, with photos, text messages evidence

read this
LMFAO bro fucking a self hating Asian woman who’s a straight 3/10 isn’t a flex

Also ur ugly af lmao sorry 😭

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
View attachment 2325625
"kpop kdrama made white women love us! they love our squity eyes, bowl haircuts, brown skin, tiny dicks, short height, bulbous noses, flat maxillas, lack of brow ridge, high set eyebrows, invisible eyebrows, frameletism! white women will be fawning over us if we go to europe!"
Not gonna reply anymore, ur ugly as shit keep coping ugly incel peace out ✌️

• +1
LMFAO bro fucking a self hating Asian woman who’s a straight 3/10 isn’t a flex

Also ur ugly af lmao sorry 😭
read this to understand why ur women love us so much

and i know im ugly. but i still get to fuck ur women cos im simply white

Not gonna reply anymore, ur ugly as shit keep coping ugly incel peace out ✌️
lmao u cant handle it. i will live in ur head rent free for the foreseeable future

Mate mostly men would fucking simp for this ultra deep set eyes white man, the average woman is NOT simping for that man, fucking incels on this forum are delusional as shit, that man is not female gaze at all, most women would consider thag ugly

When the levels of coping reaches another level this guy got 10 k likes by a pic your coping on a magninamous this guy alone carries whires

View attachment 2325625
"kpop kdrama made white women love us! they love our squity eyes, bowl haircuts, brown skin, tiny dicks, short height, frameletism! white women will be fawning over us if we go to europe!"

Says the 5'4 genetic dead end manlet subhuman. None of what you said is remotely accurate about Asians. White girls are fawning and thirsting over Asians at an ever increasing rate. The videos at the end are of some relatively obscure blackpill Youtuber who destroyed all arguments and convinced many popular blackpill Youtubers of the Korean men pill. If you deny this you deny the blackpill tbh, this is the reality of the situation

Like I've said many times, interviews are NOT an accurate representation and can easily be staged, faked, cherrypicked, while videos asking foids' comments ARE because it includes tens and hundreds of comments and are basically polls. And in every single one of those videos with above 100 comments, foids chose Asian Changs over white Chads. You are incapable of coping with that fact that Changs mog Chads to self harm

read this

1. You're LARPing extremely hard

2. If it's some alternate reality where you're NOT LARPing, then according to you you did the exact same to white women so what would be the difference? Lmfao

• +1
read this to understand why ur women love us so much

and i know im ugly. but i still get to fuck ur women cos im simply white

Why the fuck would any 1 want a jungle gook or a gook

I disagree with this one tbh this is one of the top tier white Chads. Doesn't change the fact that prime JBs on TikTok will choose the average Chang over the average Chad tho

• +1
When the levels of coping reaches another level this guy got 10 k likes by a pic your coping on a magninamous this guy alone carries whires
Huh, the average Asian dude gets more than that on TikTok/instagram 😭

Your still coping with the caucaosid skulls are shit that's the stuff deathnics use to cope to try and claim there closer to whites Arabs do it literally all the time the term means nothing they don't look white.

And again this tiktok thing is a massive cope the men women desire is damien kater Henry cavill Vinnie hacker Ryan gosling even though he doesn't mog psl I can name 30 more names of unknown chads this forum ignores but it's beating a dead bush white chads rape the utter ancestries of Changs.

Asians on average have flattened maxillas profiles there zygomatic arch is prominent and rounded they have an epidanfhic fold and a rounded orbits which gives high set eye brows there paranasial support is non existent there jaw shape is in the shape of a buxom they have wider cheek bones laterally with more mass but less projection there frontal bones are more recessed.

Whites have a V shapes maxilla Asians don't there nasal profile is flattened

Chang's

256fb72a d277 4879 a1ce 16165343f54b

8b6a5a8c 7e4a 4063 b027 80bf2c5905ab

9f0f08cf 6a62 4372 82fb e2e62e68324f

Chads

Ba65ae9e 68ad 42a4 9afe 04da9f513bf3

7823bd50 7275 421d 9e64 ec56bd219752

1ab8522d c0fd 4266 99ab 5dfed5f060df

Chadpreets

A3c460f0 6341 436d a4e7 c9252a8fbace

A2b3bce9 91f2 473a b53f 706ae81a7460

Fca22c4f 7d12 46b4 9641 0886c8027372

I could do blacks but the ai algorithm chads is taking way to fucking long but Chad mogs chadpreet and chang into the shadow realms

There is a clear niche of young white girls who fall for the k-pop meme and have a fetish for Korean men as a result. I've seen a few seriously cute white girls here in Eastern Europe dating gooks with k-pop style. They always look around 18 though, I've legit NEVER seen an older 25+ white woman dating a gook here.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1

Dnr, I already completely disproved the buying sperm part here in the quote below. They only do it because they don't have access to sperm in their home countries. It's actually white women who beg for and pay for and take flights for Asian sperm at an ever increasing rate when they have access to both white and Asian sperm

The few Asian women buying white sperm are only doing it because China literally doesn't allow them access at all to Chinese sperm banks. Meanwhile white women who have access to both Asian and white sperm beg for Asian sperm and take thousand dollar flights across the country for it. The most prolific sperm donor in Australia, a majority white 25 million population country, is literally Asian and in demand purely due to his ethnicity. There’s a reason white people are becoming minorities in their own countries and going extinct lmao

View attachment 2322899

View attachment 2322901

• +1
Dnr, I already completely disproved the buying sperm part here in the quote below. They only do it because they don't have access to sperm in their home countries. It's actually white women who beg for and pay for and take flights for Asian sperm at an ever increasing rate when they have access to both white and Asian sperm

Are you a Moabite (so-called Chinese) man? How do you feel about Ammonites (so-called Japanese and so-called South Koreans)?

Huh, the average Asian dude gets more than that on TikTok/instagram 😭

The average Asian barring changs who still get mogged to oblivion would commit 60 thousand holocausts to look like that nigger

Are you a Moabite (so-called Chinese) man? How do you feel about Ammonites (so-called Japanese and so-called South Koreans)?

Why the fuck do you so called called chinese they are chinese and why the fuck do you call ammonites an ancient group of sand niggers and moabites none of them were gooks they were sand monkeys

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
"Race don't exist!"

Rk1iPJZ.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and nope
Why the fuck do you so called called chinese they are chinese and why the fuck do you call ammonites an ancient group of sand niggers and moabites none of them were gooks they were sand monkeys

“Chinese” is a modern day name given to moabites by y’all Edomites (so-called White people) and sandniggers are Ishmaelites, dumb red ape.

• Woah
Your still coping with the caucaosid skulls are shit that's the stuff deathnics use to cope to try and claim there closer to whites Arabs do it literally all the time the term means nothing they don't look white.

And again this tiktok thing is a massive cope the men women desire is damien kater Henry cavill Vinnie hacker Ryan gosling even though he doesn't mog psl I can name 30 more names of unknown chads this forum ignores but it's beating a dead bush white chads rape the utter ancestries of Changs.

Asians on average have flattened maxillas profiles there zygomatic arch is prominent and rounded they have an epidanfhic fold and a rounded orbits which gives high set eye brows there paranasial support is non existent there jaw shape is in the shape of a buxom they have wider cheek bones laterally with more mass but less projection there frontal bones are more recessed.

Whites have a V shapes maxilla Asians don't there nasal profile is flattened

Chang's

View attachment 2325670

View attachment 2325671

View attachment 2325672

Chads

View attachment 2325668

View attachment 2325650

View attachment 2325651

Chadpreets

View attachment 2325654
View attachment 2325655

View attachment 2325656

I could do blacks but the ai algorithm chads is taking way to fucking long but Chad mogs chadpreet and chang into the shadow realms

Mountains of cope with zero evidence except for a few AI-generated pictures doesn't change the blatant facts and opinions of real foids preferring Changs over Chads highly consistently when asked. Provide real evidence to counter mine, but you won't

Average Chang mogs average Chad to OBLIVION in terms of prime JB appeal, nothing will change that. White-worshipping PSL autists like you on this forum might say different, but what foids think is a different story. I'm not talking about the average Asian ricecel, I'm talking about good looking Asians. There's a reason there's so much more Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok accounts made by foids dedicated to Asian celebrities than celebrities of any other race. Foids just crush extremely hard and are basically devoted to their Asian celebrity crushes to the point they get pissed when you make fun of them

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

They're inferior to Moabites but still a superior race to pigskinned thinlipped balding Edomite monkeys

• +1
Mountains of cope with zero evidence except for a few AI-generated pictures doesn't change the blatant facts and opinions of real foids preferring Changs over Chads highly consistently when asked. Provide real evidence to counter mine, but you won't

Average Chang mogs average Chad to OBLIVION in terms of prime JB appeal, nothing will change that. White-worshipping PSL autists like you on this forum might say different, but what foids think is a different story. I'm not talking about the average Asian ricecel, I'm talking about good looking Asians. There's a reason there's so much more Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok accounts made by foids dedicated to Asian celebrities than celebrities of any other race. Foids just crush extremely hard and are basically devoted to their Asian celebrity crushes to the point they get pissed when you make fun of them

Mountains of cope in what I literally listed Asian traits word for word drawn by anatomy text books.

And your evidence was tiktok posts not actual studies which if shows the fucking opposite Asian gook whores prefer white men this isn't because all whites look like Thom strijjd they just mog the fuck out of your average gook.

694D915F 7B66 4EE5 AE42 CE8440DE3317

97A86EA3 A03A 486C B71A C1A1F8E8DBF9

Manchukorean

8A604DB5 6A79 48F4 BB80 B64058715315 3

What do you think mogs tronder nordid or the gooks if your talking about changs I mean then your on a bigger scale of deluson most whores simp over Vinnie hacker or Damien kater or Henry cavill not 1 whore that I've spoken to has a fetish for gooks this isn't to say Chang's would do bad they still mog the average white guy hard but there ancestries get mogged if comparing the chads of the 2 races

“Chinese” is a modern day name given to moabites by y’all Edomites (so-called White people) and sandniggers are Ishmaelites, dumb red ape.

Are you retarded these are ancient names for middle eastern sand monkeys that got wrote in a book about different kikes and sand nogs living in there area gooks are not moabites ammonites Yadda Yadda Yadda

• Ugh..
Are you retarded these are ancient names for middle eastern sand monkeys that got wrote in a book about different kikes and sand nogs living in there area gooks are not moabites ammonites Yadda Yadda Yadda

Idiot red ape, sandniggers come from Ishmael.

Moabites and Ammonites migrated from Jordan into China and other different parts of East and Southeast Asia after the Chaldeans took Judah into captivity. Also, its “Middle East” not “middle east,” retarded red nigger.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Mountains of cope in what I literally listed Asian traits word for word drawn by anatomy text books.

And your evidence was tiktok posts not actual studies which if shows the fucking opposite Asian gook whores prefer white men this isn't because all whites look like Thom strijjd they just mog the fuck out of your average gook.

View attachment 2325710

View attachment 2325714

View attachment 2325717

View attachment 2325719

What do you think mogs tronder nordid or the gooks if your talking about changs I mean then your on a bigger scale of deluson most whores simp over Vinnie hacker or Damien kater or Henry cavill not 1 whore that I've spoken to has a fetish for gooks this isn't to say Chang's would do bad they still mog the average white guy hard but there ancestries get mogged if comparing the chads of the 2 races

Mountains of cope with zero evidence yet again. Why the fuck are you cherrypicking the worst Asian phenos and the best white phenos and not using the basic northern Chinese pheno which is one of the most common phenos in East Asia? This pheno mogs that white pheno to dust

Your "studies" don't prove jackshit since they don't compare Changs and Chads AND it's well known that Asians have a severe media and stereotype failo in the west as well as being extremely non-NT and focused on studying. You're coping about the celebrities, JB foids nowadays literally simp for Asian guys more than they do for any other race as you can see through all the fan accounts they make of Asian celebrities all over social media, and how so many girls nowadays have some random Asian celebrity crush and will defend them to the ends of the Earth. The reality of the situation is that in multiple different videos with tens or hundreds of thousands of comments, in every one of them, foids chose Changs over Chads. In terms of actual prime foid appeal, not PSL autist appeal, Changs mog Chads hard. If you think like practical polls with such huge sample sizes that aren't actual evidence then you are on another level of coping

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 24507

Users who are viewing this thread

Back