East Asian people are legit copying everything about whites-facial features, colouring,hairstyles,fashion

Whites do not have a v shaped jawline but rather square

1. we would absolutely rape you in a mog battle and 2. that isn't even you :ROFLMAO: all it takes is one written name on a piece of paper nigga not that hard, of course you're LARPing though
It is me as I said and won’t do that shit since you can’t even show yourself😂 go on start a thread. I’m even begging you to do. But I know you will pussy out now lmfao

Me whenever I see an ethnic here in Albania

iu
80% look ethnic boyo:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
It is me as I said and won’t do that shit since you can’t even show yourself😂 go on start a thread. I’m even begging you to do. But I know you will pussy out now lmfao

Of course because we don't want to get doxxed by some random LARPing truecel with a face which isn't even his lmfao. But fact of the matter is that we mog you hard and we've sent our actual faces to people here and have gotten good ratings, meanwhile you're an ugly LARPing subhuman who won't take 5 seconds to write a name on a piece of paper but will spend hours talking shit :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Of course because we don't want to get doxxed by some random LARPing truecel with a face which isn't even his lmfao. But fact of the matter is that we mog you hard and we've sent our actual faces to people here and have gotten good ratings, meanwhile you're an ugly LARPing subhuman who won't take 5 seconds to write a name on a piece of paper but will spend hours talking shit :ROFLMAO:
Lmfao, even if I did that you still wouldn’t start a thread in public. Lil asian pussies. Imagine bragging with “HTN” and still doesn’t prove it was you 2😂 I’m a chad and a better race

Bro relax, it's .org JFL

You're wasting your time arguing with people who you will never meet irl

• JFL
Lmfao, even if I did that you still wouldn’t start a thread in public. Lil asian pussies. Imagine bragging with “HTN” and still doesn’t prove it was you 2😂 I’m a chad and a better race

If you did that then we'd DM our faces to people and get them to rate us and prove how we mog you lmfao. But you basically admitted that the guy wasn't you by saying "why should I trust you with my pic" If it was really you then there would be zero difference because wouldn't you have already posted your pics? lmfao zero logic double digit IQ, we mog you and our race will always be superior in every aspect

Bro relax, it's .org JFL

You're wasting your time arguing with people who you will never meet irl

That's literally the point of an online forum nigga

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and aotfan456
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aotfan456 and Interested
If you did that then we'd DM our faces to people and get them to rate us and prove how we mog you lmfao. But you basically admitted that the guy wasn't you by saying "why should I trust you with my pic" If it was really you then there would be zero difference because wouldn't you have already posted your pics? lmfao zero logic double digit IQ, we mog you and our race will always be superior in every aspect
😂😂😂😂 cya asian fags. Already wanting me to prove so badly proves my point that I’m good looking and a chad. You Asians don’t stand a chance. Imagine being asian. Id rather kill my self. You two Fags can’t even start a mog battle. I know id mog the shit out of you 2. Bye inferiors

• +1
😂😂😂😂 cya asian fags. Already wanting me to prove so badly proves my point that I’m good looking and a chad. You Asians don’t stand a chance. Imagine being asian. Id rather kill my self. You two Fags can’t even start a mog battle. I know id mog the shit out of you 2. Bye inferiors

Let's be real, everyone here knows that isn't you. It is an undeniable fact that will both forever mog you in every conceivable aspect. You are our inferior in every aspect, Asians are the master race and your race will always be inferior. You probably got cucked by one just like all the anti-Asian racebaiters here who have been exposed with screenshots for saying they've been cucked by Asians before lmfao. Goodbye subhuman, always remember that you will forever be worth less than the shit under our boots :ROFLMAO:

• +1
This dude @Redblue0 is a fucking larper and it’s clear as day, he refuses to write his username on a piece of paper for no reason and comes up with the most illogical excuses as to why, he’s a fucking cuck larper that I mog with my superior mongol bone mass

Attachments

• BE484ED6-33E8-43E9-BA3E-1E92452F253C.png
    BE484ED6-33E8-43E9-BA3E-1E92452F253C.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2EBEB465-7406-4E45-AEE6-8552BCE6DBF7.png
    2EBEB465-7406-4E45-AEE6-8552BCE6DBF7.png
    671.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 016F03DA-76F7-4B3E-8C9C-B56AF7BFD579.png
    016F03DA-76F7-4B3E-8C9C-B56AF7BFD579.png
    513.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Geneticist
This dude @Redblue0 is a fucking larper and it’s clear as day, he refuses to write his username on a piece of paper for no reason and comes up with the most illogical excuses as to why, he’s a fucking cuck larper that I mog with my superior mongol bone mass

Lmfao hilarious. Do you really believe you can mog me being a mongol you are😂😂 thinking I’m larping already proves my point that I mog you into oblivion. Now show yourself you shitty Asian😂😂 imagine thinking you can mog me

641DEDA9 2427 4640 981E DF9A93F0BA54

Lmfao hilarious. Do you really believe you can mog me being a mongol you are😂😂 thinking I’m larping already proves my point that I mog you into oblivion. Now show yourself you shitty Asian😂😂 imagine thinking you can mog me

View attachment 2324616
Are you serious ? Send one with ur face+holding the paper u retard 😭

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, aspiringexcel and Geneticist

View attachment 2324616
Also mongols are literally being known for being the Highest T moggers 😭 pipe down

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
Are you serious ? Send one with ur face+holding the paper u retard 😭
Same room you fucking idiot. Same hand. I won’t be sending with my face without even knowing who the fuck you 2 idiots are lmao😂😂 I mog the shit out of you 2

Same room you fucking idiot. Same hand. I won’t be sending with my face without even knowing who the fuck you 2 idiots are lmao😂😂 I mog the shit out of you 2
LMFAO bros using the room argument, the room doesn’t even look the same, same hand? Same hand? I don’t fucking know what ur hands look like 😭

“I won’t be sending with my face without even knowing who the fuck you 2 idiots are”
☠️you are the dumbest fuck I’ve ever met, why does it matter if you already publicly display ur face 😭

• +1
Also mongols are literally being known for being the Highest T moggers 😭 pipe down
AFD22226 3D22 4519 BF45 3365AB7F7353
56477340 1E7E 45A4 9A65 95474E0602A2
5F751AE2 4C6A 4F97 A866 9FAC7E5EA761

Can’t even keep the eyes open😂 imagine thinking that race that win from my race. Hilarious trolls. Now go on and let’s have a mog battle. Let’s goooo, pussy lil asian boy

• JFL
  • +1
LMFAO bros using the room argument, the room doesn’t even look the same, same hand? Same hand? I don’t fucking know what ur hands look like 😭

“I won’t be sending with my face without even knowing who the fuck you 2 idiots are”
☠️you are the dumbest fuck I’ve ever met, why does it matter if you already publicly display ur face 😭
Lmfao, it’s the same room you blind mongol. If you keep your eyes open, you will actually see clearly😂 you’re in such denial. I know I mog you, ask anyone here. Your race can’t compete

• +1
Lmfao, it’s the same room you blind mongol. If you keep your eyes open, you will actually see clearly😂 you’re in such denial. I know I mog you, ask anyone here. Your race can’t compete
It does not look like the same room as your pfp pipe down ☠️☠️☠️😭😭😭, you don’t mog me, my jawline is literally superior and more forward grown, also it’s funny you have to beard fraud

• +1
That mongol looks indeed like a Down syndrome😂😂 fucking ugly and I picked the first 3, didn’t even specifically pick
Ur just coping so hard LMFAO, this mongol is stronger than you will ever be, his bone structure better looking than you will ever have, more testosterone than ur entire race combined

• +1
It does not look like the same room as your pfp pipe down ☠️☠️☠️😭😭😭, you don’t mog me, my jawline is literally superior and more forward grown, also it’s funny you have to beard fraud
Beard fraud wtf are you even taking about😂😂 hilarious how you’re so trolling. Feels good to win, lil asian.

How is this not the same room😂😂
79DD9384 1597 4EA4 8599 ED8279276B6D
BE6A327F 4DBA 4C45 B8CF B0689D97FA80

Bro what the fuck are you on about "I won't be sending my face" THEN THAT FACE ISN'T YOU LMFAO, WHAT WOULD BE THE DIFFERENCE SINCE YOU ALREADY SENT IT LIKE 50 TIMES IF THE FACE IS ACTUALLY YOU :ROFLMAO: you're basically admitting that the guy in the PFP isn't really you @aotfan456 I swear this nigga is retarded, he knows we mog him to suicide and our race mogs his rape baby leftover race to oblivion

Beard fraud wtf are you even taking about😂😂 hilarious how you’re so trolling. Feels good to win, lil asian.

How is this not the same room😂😂
View attachment 2324676View attachment 2324678

Doesn't prove jackshit, take a pic of you holding up the picture and we'll believe you. But you won't

• +1
Do u understand how EASY it is to fucking edit backgrounds, especially since it took you OVER an HOUR to fucking write 8 letters on a piece of paper 😭
Ur doing EVERYTHING besides the one thing that will prove you right 😭it literally isn’t that hard

• +1
Ur doing EVERYTHING besides the one thing that will prove you right 😭it literally isn’t that hard

LMFAOOO I JUST RAN THE PHOTO OF THE WRITING THROUGH IMAGE EDIT CHECK AND IT SAYS IT'S PROBABLY EDITED, download both photos and run them to see

And if you run the picture of the face it says "There is nothing in the file metadata that indicates this file has been edited." LMFAO THIS NIGGA IS LITERALLY LARPING AS ANOTHER MAN ONLINE SPENDING HOURS OF ARGUING AND USING PHOTOSHOP TOO WHAT A FUCKING SAD SUBHUMAN EXISTENCE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: HIM AND HIS SUBHUMANOID RACE AND BLOODLINE WILL FOREVER BE MOGGED TO OBLIVION BY HIS ASIAN MASTERS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, aspiringexcel and aotfan456
LMFAOOO I JUST RAN THE PHOTO OF THE WRITING THROUGH IMAGE EDIT CHECK AND IT SAYS IT'S PROBABLY EDITED, download both photos and run them to see

And if you run the picture of the face it says "There is nothing in the file metadata that indicates this file has been edited." LMFAO THIS NIGGA IS LITERALLY LARPING AS ANOTHER MAN ONLINE AND USING HOURS OF ARGUING AND USING PHOTOSHOP TOO WHAT A FUCKING SAD SUBHUMAN EXISTENCE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
LMFAOOOO, THIS GUY TOOK OVER AN HOUR TO EDIT THE FUCKING PIC 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😹😹😹😹😹😹☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Geneticist

And if you run the picture of the face it says "There is nothing in the file metadata that indicates this file has been edited." LMFAO THIS NIGGA IS LITERALLY LARPING AS ANOTHER MAN ONLINE SPENDING HOURS OF ARGUING AND USING PHOTOSHOP TOO WHAT A FUCKING SAD SUBHUMAN EXISTENCE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: HIM AND HIS SUBHUMANOID RACE AND BLOODLINE WILL FOREVER BE MOGGED TO OBLIVION BY HIS ASIAN MASTERS
😂😂😂😂 imagine still in denial lmfao. It’s the same room you idiots. I know you 2 are trolling now and are so buthurt inside
0C8B9220 28F5 4764 93CE 8EC4A76E2DA4

20F400C5 2F77 45CE 98E5 264729553F94
E0D14CCE 576E 4EB3 8578 490339D4F55A
4BE0E2C9 F9CB 4B69 86FE A89C2CAFDE4A

View attachment 2324732

I’m not trusting a picture that literally gets alerted for being edited, SEND UR FACE+ THE PAPER IT AINT HARD LMAO

This retard will literally do everything but send us a picture of the face paired with the writing. He can send them individually like 50 times but won’t do it together once, how more obviously LARPing can someone be 💀

Tbh I think it’s because he can’t fake the guy holding the paper. Almost impossible to do so if he doesn’t have a similar pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, aspiringexcel and aotfan456
This retard will literally do everything but send us a picture of the face paired with the writing. He can send them individually like 50 times but won’t do it together once, how more obviously LARPing can someone be 💀

Tbh I think it’s because he can’t fake the guy holding the paper. Almost impossible to do so if he doesn’t have a similar pic
Yeah exactly, it’s hard to edit a pic of a guy holding a piece of paper, but it’s easy to crop a hand and piece of paper and paste it onto an empty room

It’s convenient how the pictures of the guy aren’t flagged for edits but both pictures of the price of paper are flagged for editing 🤨

• +1

Lmao, this is very entertaining. Thanks for the compliment that you can’t believe it’s me😂
C97C17D4 5E72 4317 BFB3 A98AC1D7649A

Lmao, this is very entertaining. Thanks for the compliment that you can’t believe it’s me😂 View attachment 2324750
K that’s all you had to do u fucking retard piece of shit, I still with no doubt mog you, my jawline better, sharper and more forward grown and not covered in fucking ugly ass beard hairs

K that’s all you had to do u fucking retard piece of shit, I still with no doubt mog you, my jawline better, sharper and more forward grown and not covered in fucking ugly ass beard hairs

BRO NO THAT’S STILL NOT EVEN HIM 🤣 THIS FUCKING DUMBASS SPENT LIKE 20 MINUTES AWAY FOR A REASON. HE LITERALLY EDITED THE HAND TO THE SIDE LMFAO

316C10CF 8724 4B2F 9188 12ADAB043207

• JFL
😂😂😂 I have the best beard in the world. Stop being jealous. Your jaw can’t beat mine, I’m not even forcing my jaw. Cmon show me how you look. I mog you easily

BRO NO THAT’S STILL NOT EVEN HIM 🤣 THIS FUCKING DUMBASS SPENT LIKE 20 MINUTES AWAY FOR A REASON. HE LITERALLY EDITED THE HAND TO THE SIDE LMFAO

View attachment 2324760
Yeah I still don’t believe this mf, he still won’t show his entire face but I’m tempted to just send my face already in DMs cos I know we mog this retard anyways

Yeah I still don’t believe this mf, he still won’t show his entire face but I’m tempted to just send my face already in DMs cos I know we mog this retard anyways
You won’t mog me. No asian can, especially not mongols who can’t even keep their eyes open

😂😂😂 I have the best beard in the world. Stop being jealous. Your jaw can’t beat mine, I’m not even forcing my jaw. Cmon show me how you look. I mog you easily

My nigga he mogs you hard either way, but literally all you have to do is hold up the picture with your body, face, arm showing. If that’s really your face (which it’s not) you already sent it 50 times so what’s the difference? Show your full face with your arm holding up the pic and we’ll believe you, your shit flags in the photoshop check for a reason

You can do it if you want tbh, he can’t post it on this forum publicly if you sent him through private DM

You won’t mog me. No asian can, especially not mongols who can’t even keep their eyes open
We both MOG you to SHIT, my pure mongol bone structure is superior

• +1
Also don’t even dare doxx me cos for one I don’t even give a fuck, it will just get deleted by mods

2. You’ll just get banned lmfao
3. That just shows how salty you are and accepting that my mongol skull is just superior

• +1
We both MOG you to SHIT, my pure mongol bone structure is superior
Ok I’m sorry I admit defeat. You two are textbook definition of manliness. How can I even compete with this man. You are definitely a sexsymbol and just way too good looking. I mean look at this perfection. Just amazing. How can I even think I have a chance to outmog this

3CB959BC 31DA 4F9C BB21 FEC30AB7BB0E
0F60D4B7 8D3C 4215 8384 DDB4BB9D9CFB

• JFL
Reactions: nope and Deleted member 26859

Users who are viewing this thread

Back