East Asian people are legit copying everything about whites-facial features, colouring,hairstyles,fashion

The thing is that most Asians have double eyelids too. All Southeast Asians have double eyelids, as do almost all south Chinese. The other thing is that literally EVERY other race besides East Asians has double eyelids, not just white people, so it makes zero sense to say they're "trying to look white" considering blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Arabs, Italians, Polynesians, aborigines, etc. literally all have double eyelids and no monolids
Exactly, double eyelids aren’t even a white feature 😭, monolids are just a unique feature that some East Asians developed to adapt to harsh Siberian climate ☠️, regardless Korean beauty standard isn’t wanting to become white

If anything you got white nutcases like Oli London who WANTED to be Korean so bad, it’s literally a famous case aswell and BLEW up online 😭😭😭

Also western beauty standard literally wants to be more east asian

Wider jaw, wider+high cheekbones, tanned skin, bigger and fuller lips, smaller noses

• +1
Reactions: nope, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27511 and 1 other person
you ricecels can cry all you want
but it's basic skull morphology

View attachment 2323761View attachment 2323762

What fucking autist made these retarded collages after getting cucked hard by Chang? Lmao it seems that everyone who makes threads on this forum racebaiting Asians like this, you can find info on them of claiming they were cucked by Asians beforehand. You're denying reality hard. Even Chico, the most worshipped PSLgod here who wins every poll and mog battle, is known by everyone to have a Mongoloid resembling skull despite being Caucasoid. Not to mention the Mongoloid skull mogs the Caucasoid one hard

Not only that but yall are short, have flat straight hair, peognatism, and small body in average

Asians were the tallest race for 99% of history and are growing tallest at the fastest rate of any race today while whites are stagnating or getting shorter. North Chinese zoomers literally already average 5'10-5'10.5 and are only growing in height

no hate but I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to be born asian

Yeah because then he'd lifemog you hard

• +1
Reactions: aotfan456
those collages were made by ASIAN ARTISTS because they study craniums in order to draw them lmao

Source? Exactly, we both know it was made by 5'6 basement rotting genetic dead white SFcels like you

I have never heard those 3 words in a row

Biggest cope of all time, whites all across Eastern and Northern Europe have significant Asian paternal YDNA but no Asian female mtDNA. Asians have cucked whites for all of history, and are cucking them now as AMWF vastly outnumbers WMAF worldwide when you consider Russia and Eastern Europe. Even WMAF in the west is statistically WAY more betabux than AMWF as I've shown, white men betabux for ugly Asian LTBs and SEAmonkeys while Asian men in AMWF make less money than white men in WMAF but have wives who earn almost twice as much. And as you can see in the first photo I posted OP was getting cucked by Asians, and as you can see in the thread below the two racebaiters of the thread were exposed with photos of them claiming they were cucked by Asians beforehand (OP was an alt)

:lul: that's the most pathetic cope I've ever heard
IMAGINE YOUR RACE BEING SO CUCKED IN TERMS OF ATTRACTION, THAT YOU NEED TO USE THE EXAMPLE OF A WHITE GUY AND CLAIM THAT HE HAS FEATURES OF YOUR RACE
(Chico is 0% Asian)

Chico definitely has Asian blood. And that's because this forum as well as other western incelosphere forums has an extreme hate boner for Asians and will only worship non-Asian PSLgods. They seethe for Asians extremely hard and will always deny when Asians are good looking, just look at these two threads lmfao

View attachment 2323825
most untrue statement of all time
unless you think flat, recessed maxillas with shit orbitals mog

Another SFcel collage, again. Look how he described the Caucasoid skull compared to literally all other skulls, and falsefully too. robust Asian skulls mog hard, much more than twink peanut white skulls

just cope with history bro.
The past is irrelevant lil chang, you're 5'5 in this lifetime and you'll die being 5'5.

Too bad I'm 6'2 and mog your entire genetic dead end manlet family, you'll probably say I'm lying to cope now

white people are taller period, the average zoomer in the West is 6 foot.

Source: zero. Average zoomer in the Netherlands is 6ft, average zoomer everywhere else is shorter. And they're only getting shorter from here as Asians get taller at the fastest rate of any race

No shit they're getting taller after recovering from being cucked by famines and genocides :lul:

Exactly, they only got shorter after getting cucked by famines and genocides and poverty even though they were taller for almost all of history, but they will become taller again soon. Chinese zoomers are already on par in height with Southern European zoomers who were never cucked by famines or genocides nearly as hard, meanwhile white countries are stagnating or growing shorter while East Asian countries are growing taller at the fastest rate of any race. Trends clearly show Asians will soon heightmog Europeans again given their vastly improving economy and living conditions

• +1
Reactions: aotfan456 and aspiringexcel
Cope+ average Asian bone structure mogs you+ my bone structure definitely mogs yours from my jawline my forward growth and cheekbones SHUSH 🤐
Atleast try and troll believable😂 there is not a single asian on this planet who has a better bone structure than me. You can’t beat me lil asian boy

Atleast try and troll believable😂 there is not a single asian on this planet who has a better bone structure than me. You can’t beat me lil asian boy

Bro he showed trusted people his face including me, literally all of them can vouch for the fact that he bone structure, forward growth, and jawmogs you hard if that's you in your pfp, boneless recessed ass nigga. He's a purebred Mongol they're literally known for their robustness

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and aotfan456
Bro he showed trusted people his face including me, literally all of them can vouch for the fact that he bone structure, forward growth, and jawmogs you hard if that's you in your pfp, boneless recessed ass nigga. He's a purebred Mongol they're literally known for their robustness
😂😂😂😂 lil asian boy, go chew on rice or something. Again, there is not a single asian on this planet who has a better bone structure than me, let alone the jaw😂 my jaw is perfect.

None of you Asians will ever outmog a Germanic skull. So cute how Asians trying to fight back🤪

Talking a lot, posting no evidence. Hilarious

Theyre whites except 5 IQ points smarter.
Deal with it

😂😂😂😂 lil asian boy, go chew on rice or something. Again, there is not a single asian on this planet who has a better bone structure than me, let alone the jaw😂 my jaw is perfect.

None of you Asians will ever outmog a Germanic skull. So cute how Asians trying to fight back🤪

Bro you're coping hard asf, the average Asian bone structure and jaw mogs you. You have zero bones and zero forward growth and fucking anglefrauding your jawline too lmao, he mogs you hard. You can ask the people who he showed his face to too like @aspiringexcel. Robust high T Mongol skulls mog twink sissy small peanut Germanic skulls to the moon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aotfan456 and aspiringexcel
Bro you're coping hard asf, the average Asian bone structure and jaw mogs you. You have zero bones and zero forward growth and fucking anglefrauding your jawline, he mogs you hard. You can ask the people who he showed his face to too like @aspiringexcel. Robust high T Mongol skulls mog twink sissy small peanut Germanic skulls to the moon

😂😂 hilarious. I mog every single asian on that list. My smv will forever be higher than yours and your kind. Those Asians on that list are not even gl, just some freaks gathered with no sexual appeal.

😂😂 hilarious. I mog every single asian on that list. My smv will forever be higher than yours and your kind. Those Asians on that list are not even gl, just some freaks gathered with no sexual appeal.

Lol cope, we both know your SMV is shit low and you're a basement rotting trucel. I have more slays at 17 than you ever will in your dead end shithole life. And no every single one of them mogs your entire bloodline hard and are all better looking

Lol cope, we both know your SMV is shit low and you're a basement rotting trucel. I have more slays at 17 than you ever will in your dead end shithole life. And no every single one of them mogs your entire bloodline hard and are all better looking
😂😂😂😂😂 you don’t even show yourself. Hilarious. Asians trying to fight back and think they will have sexual appeal like Spaniards or Italians🤣

Nevermind, looked at his profile and he's a schizo

It's crazy that bro had to do University tier research on genotypes, ancient populations, and statistics to mental gymnastics his way our of hating his own race, and then spends his time spamming essays to incels

Nope, it's just extremely entertaining to racebait and cortisol spike seething white incels like you. For example, in one of the threads I posted I raped the entire thread single handedly by exposing OP and his butt buddies for saying they were cucked by Asians beforehand. Truly hilarious stuff

Meanwhile if you walk outside at an objective level you can see Asian people are uglier than whites. Not necessarily hideous, but in the Western world their facial structure and genetic features simply don't fit the beauty standard.

good example from the thread he linked itself:

View attachment 2324091

Long midfaces with flat maxillas, the characteristic Asian eyes...
View attachment 2324097

I've shown evidence that girls on TikTok videos themselves preferred Asian Changs over white Chads. Foid opinions mog incel forum SFcel opinions. Also, that photo is an extreme cherrypick and bottom 1% Asian eyes. Like I said, anyone can cherrypick, but if you look at the general phenos of somewhat above average people Asian eye areas mog hard

You can compile however many terabytes of studies on the corners of Europe you want, dig for pictures of Asian Hollywood actors and tiktoks, but in the United States if you walk outside you see that they are mostly short, skinny and beta

and no matter the situation, Hollywood, Tiktok, high-school, weightlifting competitions, they'd be better off if they were another race

You're denying all the evidence now because I've disproved you of everything. I use many valid anecdotes but a lot of these aren't cherrypicks, they're statistical data on marriages and height and whatever else. In Hawaii where I live, when I walk out, I look at the average Asian guy and the average white guy and the white guy gets mogged to oblivion. And no, Asians definitely would definitely be way worse off as other races, especially tall HTN+ Asians who not only have high SMV, they also lifemog other equivalents to oblivion due to high IQ, top career positions, and the best aging by far

But no, there's this one spot in Russia where Asian guys are slaying!!!

All of Russia and Eastern Europe is where Asians are slaying actually. Chinese male + white female in Russia outnumbers all AMWF couples in the United States combined

"No bro, I'm not that kind of Asian, those are beta! I'm a superior Polymultifeline HEKDU 67.4 Pure Bred Mongolian!!!"

I'm not Mongol, but Mongols mog hard. White people or black people with 10% Mongolian blood will literally go on sperg rants about how they're Mongol and how Mongols are the gigamogger master race, so just imagine a pure bred one

no hate though, have a nice life as a high IQ Chang

Preciate it nigga

i literally dont care
those observations about Asians are just the common opinion

Only on racist SFcel incelosphere forums

go on YouTube "Which race would you not date?"
and it's all Indians (which doesn't even count given how much of a joke of a race they are) and Asians

Youtube interviews can be staged or cherrypicked to push an agenda. TikToks with hundreds of thousands of comments can't since you can literally see all the comments and opinions of foids

If you asked any American high schooler girl which one they prefer they'd say white bro
just like they'd say "Tall"

TikToks prove different. These are literally JBs, including white JBs, preferring Changs over Chads no matter how much you cope

again, every female in the West would prefer the white guy

Blatant cope. But it's correct that Asians do much much better outside the west, and Asian SMV is only rising. These should still give you a good idea of how they do outside the west. The videos at the end are of some relatively obscure blackpill Youtuber who destroyed all arguments and convinced many popular blackpill Youtubers of the Korean pill. If you deny this you deny the blackpill tbh

Hilarious how asian females want white males so badly and don’t even want to date their own
This is true of male and female brownies/blacks/yellows.

It is the entire reason they are getting into boats and crossing the med; gibs are just a bonus humiliations ritual.

The very reason these communities of incels exist is because it is disproportionately seething curries and tusken raiders who are refuse anything other than teenage Emilie Nereng and reason that because said White women don't want them, they are unfuckable.

The entire incelosphere would nearly disappear overnight if these guys would get with their own women as they fuck like rabbits and regularly pump out 4+ babies with ugly ethnics.

So I still see azns generally with other azns. Grudge women will jump on any White dick, but realistically: I doubt most of the little mister Miyagis are even asking them out at all, just look at Japan's birthrate.

when you say zoomer foids prefer Asian dudes over whites, that's where the delusion is clear lmao

Foids on tiktok comments are fucking 14, overdosed on dopamine and simp for every attractive twink they see. The ratio is probably 80% white.

Zoomer foids on those Tiktok videos literally did prefer Asian Changs over white Chads lmao. I'm not talking about average Asian vs average white here, I'm talking about GL ones of each race. You're coping and denying hard clear evidence. And you mean 80% of the foids are white? Because most of the foids preferred Asians, and blacks/Tyrones usually did the worst

If you DM them and ask what race they prefer, they will not say Asian

Regardless of race, it's always white or black

Complete cope. Especially considering how many foids literally worship and and make fan accounts of and crush on Asian stars, much more than they do for white or black stars

Ain't reading any of that bro

The fact you need to have a terabyte worth of that shit saved to cope says a lot

That's sad

Copium, all the links were copy pasted from a previous post. It took 5 seconds to find it and copy paste it

• +1
Reactions: aotfan456, aspiringexcel and Xangsane
😂😂 there’s not a single asian guy who mogs me irl. Asian male is the least desirable race, just facts. It’s universally known. You can try and cope as much as you want, the truth prevails. White men are more desired than Asian men, especially Mediterraneans like me, which are top tier. You can’t compete with that

The amount of Asian female attention from all kinds I get is ridiculous. Many told me they don’t want to be with Asian men for obvious reasons
Mirin hard, post WMAF sextape pls

You can find anecdotes of everything you retard
it's tiktok, millions of foids use it.

Lol no dumbass these are more than just specific anecdotes, more like polls which are much more valid as evidence. Not a single video with more than 100 comments could be found where Asians did the worst as you say

You can find overwhelmingly more videos of foids saying they prefer white/black guys tho, and even if they don't say it, it's the standard preference.

I will admit that blacks and whites do significantly better on average than Asians in the west (mostly due to stereotype/media failo and Asians being highly non-NT and hard focused on studying) but to claim what you're trying to claim about Asian SMV is retarded and not backed by evidence. Many girls do prefer Asians over any other race and Asians do 100x better outside the west as well

they're 12 years old.
Like unironically, the main audience for KPOP are 12 years old girls
I have met plenty of them irl and it's just a phase they move on from later

Biggest cope I've ever heard lmao. The girls in the comments were 16-17 on average. Your tastes don't suddenly change as you grow older, the girls who thirst for Asians will continue thirsting for Asians as they grow older. Not some random Asian nerd obviously, but definitely good looking Asians

you had them compiled in the first place  bro

Not really, I got them all from this thread here. And the links were all threads of one user

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lol no dumbass these are more than just specific anecdotes, more like polls which are much more valid as evidence. Not a single video with more than 100 comments could be found where Asians did the worst as you say

Actually in pretty much every one of them Asians did the best, for the ones with 100+ comments of course. I’m not talking about average Asians but Changs mog Chads of other races tbh at least for JB appeal

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
keep coping for when the CCP liberates NATO

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aotfan456, Geneticist and 1 other person

First prove to me that you aren’t a larper in DMs and I’ll show you my bone structure, I MOG you to SHIT ☠️☠️☠️ pipe down u fucking white cuckhold

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist and aspiringexcel
you ricecels can cry all you want
but it's basic skull morphology

View attachment 2323761View attachment 2323762

Not only that but yall are short, have flat straight hair, peognatism, and small body in average

no hate but I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to be born asian
LMFAO this is the most cherrypicked shit I’ve ever seen LOL, whatever this is just chose some random Asian dude with bad bone structure and some random white dude with slightly above average bone structure and compared the two 😭😭😭

I’m not gonna stoop to ur level and actually make fair comparisons

These 2 pictures here are average faces for white man and Chinese man, the average white man looks like a fucking sissy, no crazy bone structure or anything, literally just average as fuck

Compare this to the Chinese man, the Chinese man has a better jawline, better lips (the white man has disgusting thin lips 😭), the nose is almost the same it’s laughable, a better hairline, wider more masculine jaw and cheekbones and therefore face, more downturned eyebrows

In what world does the average white man cuck the average Asian man when the average white man is a dysgenic genetic dead end and, go outside and fucking look in the real world and you’ll see that Asians cuck you in the real world, me and geneticist included

• Woah
Reactions: Geneticist
😂😂😂😂😂 you don’t even show yourself. Hilarious. Asians trying to fight back and think they will have sexual appeal like Spaniards or Italians🤣
I’ve literally had Spanish, Balkan and Italian girls tell me that they hugely dislike the men in their countries because They’re ugly af, lmfao I went to Rome and I was literally a celebrity with the girls, they kept following me around asking for my insta, also European men have shit personalities and attitudes and are extremely misogynistic

First prove to me that you aren’t a larper in DMs and I’ll show you my bone structure, I MOG you to SHIT ☠️☠️☠️ pipe down u fucking white cuckhold
😂😂😂😂 hilarious. What an entertainment🤣 imagine thinking an Asian mogs me HAHAHAH. You will never look better than me, you will never have a better smv than me.
Let me tell you why since you’re delusional.

Ready?

I’m white and you’re asian. I attract more females in a weekend than you will in your whole lifespan🤪

😂😂😂😂 hilarious. What an entertainment🤣 imagine thinking an Asian mogs me HAHAHAH. You will never look better than me, you will never have a better smv than me.

Ready?

I’m white and you’re asian. I attract more females in a weekend than you will in your whole lifespan🤪
That’s absolutely crazy bro, stop AVOIDING the request I made unless ur a fucking larper pussy ass bitch 😭

I’ve literally had Spanish, Balkan and Italian girls tell me that they hugely dislike the men in their countries because They’re ugly af, lmfao I went to Rome and I was literally a celebrity with the girls, they kept following me around asking for my insta, also European men have shit personalities and attitudes and are extremely misogynistic
😂😂😂 stop man, this is too much entertainment. The whole western world including South America laughs at Asians. The biggest joke. Now go on eat some rice, chinito

truth is there is no place on the planet you would feel accepted at you current height except maybe the jungles near Kinshasa where you will be a god among men in Pygmy tribe.
jfl :feelswhy:

That’s absolutely crazy bro, stop AVOIDING the request I made unless ur a fucking larper pussy ass bitch 😭
Avoid what, show me how you look like. If you think I’m a larper what’s even the difference? Also that’s the biggest compliment you can give 😂 proves my point why I am better than you. You won’t mog me

when you say zoomer foids prefer Asian dudes over whites, that's where the delusion is clear lmao

Foids on tiktok comments are fucking 14, overdosed on dopamine and simp for every attractive twink they see. The ratio is probably 80% white.

If you DM them and ask what race they prefer, they will not say Asian

A few asian dudes here and there can be attractive, but the concept of them isn't a standard at all

Regardless of race, it's always white or black

Ain't reading any of that bro

The fact you need to have a terabyte worth of that shit saved to cope says a lot

That's sad
This is complete cope LMFAO, if you look at the video view stats attractive Asian thirst trappers get WAY MORE views and likes than fucking attractive white boys on TikTok and this is a fact

• +1
Avoid what, show me how you look like. If you think I’m a larper what’s even the difference? Also that’s the biggest compliment you can give 😂 proves my point why I am better than you. You won’t mog me
LMFAO AGAIN AVOIDING MY REQUEST 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I literally said once you prove to me that ur not a Larper I’ll show my pure Mongol bone structure that mogs you to fuck ☠️☠️☠️

Stop avoiding u just look like a pussy to everyone in the forum

• +1

Ready?

Bro stop coping, let's be real here lmao. If that's you in your PFP, you're a boneless, recessed, anglefrauding LTN cuck with zero forward growth. We both mog your entire genetic dead end bloodline to Valhallla and back, you will NEVER come remotely close to either of us in SMV or looks and we both know it lmao. You are our inferior, drill that into your recessed ugly skull. I have more slays at my age of 17 than you ever will in your entire dead end shithole life lmfao

😂😂😂 stop man, this is too much entertainment. The whole western world including South America laughs at Asians. The biggest joke. Now go on eat some rice, chinito

Asians, especially Koreans, are treated like gods in South America by their women. You're a truecel rotting on an incel forum. Your race is the biggest joke in existence, a sad Arab and Berber rape baby ugly abomination :ROFLMAO: let's be real here twinkoid get people to rate your face in ratings and your sky high ego will drop, you are an ugly ass nigga

• +1

The point is to make sure that's actually you, you might just be LARPing as that boneless cuck in your pfp because you don't want to show your even more subhuman face

• +1
LMFAO this is the most cherrypicked shit I’ve ever seen LOL, whatever this is just chose some random Asian dude with bad bone structure and some random white dude with slightly above average bone structure and compared the two 😭😭😭

I’m not gonna stoop to ur level and actually make fair comparisons
View attachment 2324452View attachment 2324454
These 2 pictures here are average faces for white man and Chinese man, the average white man looks like a fucking sissy, no crazy bone structure or anything, literally just average as fuck

Compare this to the Chinese man, the Chinese man has a better jawline, better lips (the white man has disgusting thin lips 😭), the nose is almost the same it’s laughable, a better hairline, wider more masculine jaw and cheekbones and therefore face, more downturned eyebrows

In what world does the average white man cuck the average Asian man when the average white man is a dysgenic genetic dead end and, go outside and fucking look in the real world and you’ll see that Asians cuck you in the real world, me and geneticist included
to add to this

The skull on the left is LITERALLY the average Mongoloid skull

The right is LITERALLY the average Caucasian skull ☠️😭

LMFAOOOOOOO y’all literally get cucked by ur OWN European women, they LITERALLY have bigger jaws than you fucking white men LMFAO 😭, Asian men and black men both have larger jaws than their female counterparts, not European men though 😭, imagine getting cucked by ur own fucking
race of women

• JFL
LMFAO AGAIN AVOIDING MY REQUEST 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I literally said once you prove to me that ur not a Larper I’ll show my pure Mongol bone structure that mogs you to fuck ☠️☠️☠️

Stop avoiding u just look like a pussy to everyone in the forum
The biggest pussy here is you who talks a lot but doesn’t show himself and is too scary to even do😂😂 again, why do I have to prove it’s even me? What’s the difference HAHA and yes this is me. You’re clearly scared lil asian boy. As I said multiple times, I mog you to oblivion.

Only thing you have to do is prove me wrong my showing yourself, but you can’t 😂😂 you can’t mog me dumb lil asian

Bro stop coping, let's be real here lmao. If that's you in your PFP, you're a boneless, recessed, anglefrauding LTN cuck with zero forward growth. We both mog your entire genetic dead end bloodline to Valhallla and back, you will NEVER come remotely close to either of us in SMV or looks and we both know it lmao. You are our inferior, drill that into your recessed ugly skull. I have more slays at my age of 17 than you ever will in your entire dead end shithole life lmfao

Asians, especially Koreans, are treated like gods in South America by their women. You're a truecel rotting on an incel forum. Your race is the biggest joke in existence, a sad Arab and Berber rape baby ugly abomination :ROFLMAO: let's be real here twinkoid get people to rate your face in ratings and your sky high ego will drop, you are an ugly ass nigga
The biggest joke I’ve ever heard😂😂😂 you 2 are such trolls. Can’t even show themselves. Hilarious. Anyway, show yourself or I already know enough and won’t waste time on you 2 troll lil asian boy fags who clearly cant get laid

The biggest pussy here is you who talks a lot but doesn’t show himself and is too scary to even do😂😂 again, why do I have to prove it’s even me? What’s the difference HAHA and yes this is me. You’re clearly scared lil asian boy. As I said multiple times, I mog you to oblivion.

Only thing you have to do is prove me wrong my showing yourself, but you can’t 😂😂 you can’t mog me dumb lil asian
are you fucking stupid or something? Are you incapable of comprehending my request, I said prove to me ur not a Larper so that I know it’s the real you and not a fucking retard that’s a waste of my time
“Why do I have to prove its even me?”

Oh my god ur stupid af, u could easily be a larper, even if you were it’s funny cos I literally mog the person u chose to Larp as ☠️😭

Last edited:
  • +1

Nigga literally just send a front face pic to him and he'll do it 100%, he literally sent pics to me and @aspiringexcel. wtf is so hard? Or is that ugly LTN boneless recessed cuck in your pfp not really you lmao. Either way we both mog you to oblivion and you will never be able to mog us no matter how much you cope

The biggest joke I’ve ever heard😂😂😂 you 2 are such trolls. Can’t even show themselves. Hilarious. Anyway, show yourself or I already know enough and won’t waste time on you 2 troll lil asian boy fags who clearly cant get laid

I have more lays than you ever will in your shithole dead end life you ugly subhuman :ROFLMAO: I DMed you what other people rated me, all HTN+, let's see you post your face in ratings and see what you get. Let's be real faggot we mog both your ugly recessed boneless LTN pfp and your even more subhuman real face

• +1
Nigga literally just send a front face pic to him and he'll do it 100%, he literally sent pics to me and @aspiringexcel. wtf is so hard? Or is that ugly LTN boneless recessed cuck in your pfp not really you lmao. Either way we both mog you to oblivion and you will never be able to mog us no matter how much you cope

I have more lays than you ever will in your shithole dead end life you ugly subhuman :ROFLMAO: I DMed you what other people rated me, all HTN+, let's see you post your face in ratings and see what you get. Let's be real faggot we mog both your ugly recessed boneless LTN pfp and your even more subhuman real face
🤣LMFAO imagine sending me a DM with just people saying HTN and not even showing a pic 😂😂 you can’t mog me idiots. I’m a chad. My race will always mog you lil Asians anytime. You can’t even post yourself😂😂 now gtfo asian incels

E6FA82E4 DC1A 46A9 845F 96D10D58E088

• +1
Reactions: nope
🤣LMFAO imagine sending me a DM with just people saying HTN and not even showing a pic 😂😂 you can’t mog me idiots. I’m a chad. My race will always mog you lil Asians anytime. You can’t even post yourself😂😂 now gtfo asian incels

View attachment 2324508

LMFAO that isn't even the same guy in your pfp :ROFLMAO: you're refusing to show proof of not LARPing your pfp in DMs to both of us. Nigga can't write an easy name on a piece of paper. We both mog you in every conceivable aspect LTN recessed boneless truecel cuck, you are our inferior in every way. You won't even post a pic of your actual pfp ugly rat. There is no conceivable universe where you come close to mogging either of us nigga, get that through your ugly subhuman skull. Post your actual face in ratings and let's see what you get since you already apparently posted your side profile as your pfp

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
LMFAO that isn't even the same guy in your pfp :ROFLMAO: you're refusing to show proof of not LARPing your pfp in DMs to both of us. Nigga can't write an easy name on a piece of paper. We both mog you in every conceivable aspect LTN recessed boneless truecel cuck, you are our inferior in every way. You won't even post a pic of your actual pfp ugly rat. There is no conceivable universe where you come close to mogging either of us nigga, get that through your ugly subhuman skull. Post your actual face in ratings and let's see what you get since you already apparently posted your side profile as your pfp
Lmfao, that is me you idiot. Look at the same closet where I took the side pic😂😂 imagine wanting me so badly to prove myself because you know I fucking mog you Hahah hilarious. Anyway, I’m done with you 2 trolls who are hiding like the Asian incels you 2 are. I know I mog and you proved me why. Go on and hide and cry about your shitty race

Lmfao, that is me you idiot. Look at the same closet where I took the side pic😂😂 imagine wanting me so badly to prove myself because you know I fucking mog you Hahah hilarious. Anyway, I’m done with you 2 trolls who are hiding like the Asian incels you 2 are. I know I mog and you proved me why. Go on and hide and cry about your shitty race

Lmfao we both mog you to oblivion either way, and legit all it takes is one written name on a piece of paper. Takes 5 seconds. You're LARPing hard and we both know it lmfao. Everyone here knows we both mog you in every conceivable aspect, we've showed our actual faces to people here and have gotten good ratings. Our race is the master race, you will always be our inferior and an abused subhuman Arab and Berber rape baby abomination :ROFLMAO:

• +1

View attachment 2324508
LMFAOOOOO this proves NOTHING

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Geneticist
Lmfao we both mog you to oblivion either way, and legit all it takes is one written name on a piece of paper. Takes 5 seconds. You're LARPing hard and we both know it lmfao. Everyone here knows we both mog you in every conceivable aspect, we've showed our actual faces to people here and have gotten good ratings. Our race is the master race, you will always be our inferior and an abused subhuman Arab and Berber rape baby abomination :ROFLMAO:
😂😂😂😂😂 bro go on and start a thread and let people decide who mogs who. Go on you can take my front and side pic. I will literally destroy you 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂 bro go on and start a thread and let people decide who mogs who. Go on you can take my front and side pic. I will literally destroy you 😂😂😂

1. we would absolutely rape you in a mog battle and 2. that isn't even you :ROFLMAO: all it takes is one written name on a piece of paper nigga not that hard, of course you're LARPing though

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back