Easy way to get your micronutrients, helpful for skinmaxx and leanmaxx

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
After reading some threads on best of the best section i realized how important it is to get your micronutrients through your diet.

If you read the testosteronemaxx guide on best of the best you’ll see the importance of the micronutrients. Not just for testosterone, getting all the micronutrients you need is essential for the health of your skin.

What i do is, since spinach tastes like shit, i take a bunch of it, throw it on the blender and mix with 150g of pineapple, put some icecubes and a cup of water and there it is

9B972D3E 9F3D 41D7 9C3C ECFE180D264E

It tastes REALLY good and you get your micronutrients without needing to eat raw spinach that tastes horrible. You can even use other leafy greens to get other micronutrients but spinach is the only one i had today.

It also helps a lot if you’re trying to leanmaxx on a cutting since only the spinach + 150g of pineapple and ice cubes and cup of water i got 2 full cups of this green juice, if you drink both you’ll feel satiated, helped me a lot.

Pineapple is rich in vitamin C and contains antioxidants and also supresses inflammation. Spinach is rich in vitamin C, calcium, iron, vitamin K1 and vitamin A.

I’m drinking this everyday tbh. Will use other types of leafy greens too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: syke, AscendingHero, diggbicc and 10 others
Ye also very rich in sugar, remember fruit is a meme fruit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Essonerian
Spinach taste good
You just dont know how to cook

I dont think it is that harmful at all. Since i stopped eating processed foods like mcdonalds and chocolates and fried foods and started eating salad and fruit everyday my skin is looking incredible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
How do you gain muscle mass if you dont believe in bulking

Lean bulk ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 10987
Liver and oysters are also great sources for vitamins and minerals and in a more bioavailability and less toxic form than in supplements.

Screenshot 20210303 133914
beef liver
Screenshot 20210303 134609 comandroidchrome
chicken liver

Semen nutritional content

and who can guess what that is from? :feelskek: :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 12216
Nice avi, viggo has a special place in my heart as aragorn. Unmoggable tbh

Spinach is crap raw. Full of oxalates. If you want all micronutrients you need for skin eat good quality liver, ideally wild game liver

Spinach is crap raw. Full of oxalates. If you want all micronutrients you need for skin eat good quality liver, ideally wild game liver
Aragorn is the gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 12216
i strongly advise you to add something that contains fat to slow the digestion process and make you absorb more nutrients i would add some nutts/avocados walnuts and or almonds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Gifntext gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216 and Deleted member 2788
i strongly advise you to add something that contains fat to slow the digestion process and make you absorb more nutrients i would add some nutts/avocados walnuts and or almonds
Thanks will do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 2924

Well guess i’ll have to throw the spinach into boiling water for 30 seconds and then throw it on cold water. Some nutrients will be lost but at least the oxalates will too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, dadfa and Deleted member 12216
Trash. Go keto bro jeez.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 12216
I’d rather die than live my entire life on keto diet. 0 carbs eating only meat and eggs no way dude.
0 carbs are total retardation. Might work for some people who can't tolerate shit because of some illnesses or because they fucked up themselves with pastries and soda.

• +1
What? Spinach tastes good. Anyway, throw a ripe banana, 1-2 dates, an apple, some lemon juice and a little ginger in there and it'll actually taste good.

Also have raw sunflower seeds on a regular basis, they're loaded with Mg and K. Cocoa, oats and beans are good too

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 2788
spinach has a lot of antinutrients , i would add lemon juice and vinegar because of oxalate

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 2788
this is legit shit, my momma use to make something similar to this, used celery i think? and it started clearing up my skin in just a week.

i definitely need to hop back on it again, its a good remedy

• +1
What? Spinach tastes good. Anyway, throw a ripe banana, 1-2 dates, an apple, some lemon juice and a little ginger in there and it'll actually taste good.

Also have raw sunflower seeds on a regular basis, they're loaded with Mg and K. Cocoa, oats and beans are good too
1-2 dates? What are dates?

it already tastes good tbh But i’ll add those things you mentioned specially the sunflower seeds thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Bewusst

Just discovered what dates are english is not my 1st language i thought date was an encounter w a girl lol i was like what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I remember raw foodist vegan nutjobs doing the exact same thing a couple years back

I'm skeptical

After reading some threads on best of the best section i realized how important it is to get your micronutrients through your diet.

If you read the testosteronemaxx guide on best of the best you’ll see the importance of the micronutrients. Not just for testosterone, getting all the micronutrients you need is essential for the health of your skin.

What i do is, since spinach tastes like shit, i take a bunch of it, throw it on the blender and mix with 150g of pineapple, put some icecubes and a cup of water and there it is

View attachment 1024103

It tastes REALLY good and you get your micronutrients without needing to eat raw spinach that tastes horrible. You can even use other leafy greens to get other micronutrients but spinach is the only one i had today.

It also helps a lot if you’re trying to leanmaxx on a cutting since only the spinach + 150g of pineapple and ice cubes and cup of water i got 2 full cups of this green juice, if you drink both you’ll feel satiated, helped me a lot.

Pineapple is rich in vitamin C and contains antioxidants and also supresses inflammation. Spinach is rich in vitamin C, calcium, iron, vitamin K1 and vitamin A.

Enjoy your kidney stones.

View attachment 1024103

oxylates

Enjoy your kidney stones.
Yea i’m not drinking spinach everyday just like 3-4 times the other days i’m gonna use other leafy greens. And from what i researched the oxalates wont give you problems if you’re not prone to some disease and you drink a lot of water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
1-2 dates? What are dates?

it already tastes good tbh But i’ll add those things you mentioned specially the sunflower seeds thanks man
Sunflower seeds aren't supposed to be added to smoothies. Just sth to include in your diet in general

• +1
Spinach is rich in vitamin C, calcium, iron, vitamin K1 and vitamin A.
spinacjh by itself wont do shit

its best to find foods that are rich in one particular micronutrient - eg - chia seeds omega 3 - sweet potato vit A

I’d rather die than live my entire life on keto diet. 0 carbs eating only meat and eggs no way dude.
Whole milk. Atleast half of my caloric intake comes from whole milk. And you will get used to it honestly. Your brain is addicted to the sugar dopamine kick. Just use some spices on your meat to vary it up.