Eating clean is worth for great skin, BUT

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
I'm eating clean for sometime, low carb, no sugar, no bad fats, no processed food, eating lots of salad, and my skin is looking good.

BUT FUCK MAN IS IT REALLY WORTH IT I'M CRAVING FOR A FUCKING GIGANTIC HAMBURGUER FROM BURGUER KING AND A CHOCOLATE I'M TIRED OF EATING THOSE FUCKIN CHICKEN BREASTS ALRIGHT, BUT I KNOW IF I HAVE ONLY A BITE OF THESE FOODS I WILL GET 30 PIMPLES JUST BECAUSE OF ONE SMALL BITE IT'S OVER CHADS CAN EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT CUZ THEY HAVE GOOD SKIN GENETICS WHY BOTHER LIVINH ANYWAY SRSLY

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, IWantToMax, InZayn and 1 other person
ok

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
sounds like you are stressed and restricted mate, sounds like a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, KEy21 and Shekelcel
sounds like you are stressed and restricted mate, sounds like a looksmin
Not stressed my cortisol levels are fine i just want a hamburguer man

Season your food.

No reason why you can't cook your own burgers. Make some sort of keto bun to go with it.

No reason why you can't cook your own burgers. Make some sort of keto bun to go with it.
Not the same thing imo and i also want sugar but if i eat sugar i get an instantly breakout its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Eating clean doesn't mean eating less

Yeah and also eating clean is better against facial bloat

I also love shit food sometimes

but my skin looks godly because I eat healthy most of the time (moderately low-carbs (like 100g a day) from sweet potato, no sugar, low sodium) and I eat plenty of vegetables like zuchini, carrots, celery, onions, garlic and fatty fish like salmon

I also eat meat liver

Leave everything to genetics boyo

Chad eats chocolate bars all day and still has chiseled face

It seems like your having withdrawal symptoms. High cortisol.

You're an addict. Sorry to say that, man

Not that hard to avoid junk food, boyo

I get the cravings too but usually I just force myself to make something healthy and usually the cravings are gone. A big part of the cravings is hunger itself, try not to keep yourself hungry for too long.

SAME BROOOO, I HAVE THE SAME BUT I EAT A LITTLE BIT OF SHIT AND M<Y SKIN LOOK LIKE SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT