Elias DePoot has potential to be one of the greatest mogging machine

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
1777a7cd1a228303bab5e1704ef13fed.jpg
8c5e7745dfb50e52195f60db3bfaa5ee--models-off-duty-street-style-men.jpg

Instead he perma starves to 6ft2 110lbs like the faggot cuck he is

remember he has femcel girlfriend too. just a waste really. with his striking lion looks, frame at such a low height, height, he could be the second greatest bad boy dark triad machine to roam this earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, germanlooks, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
not with his small skull

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
what do you mean second? If he roided, he'd mog literally everything.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Its over for his balding ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
heroin addict physique has enough niche appeal and as someone with a shit frame its no contest rly

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Wdy suggest he needs to do? Roid? Tan?tats?

• +1
Reactions: Account
Wdy suggest he needs to do? Roid? Tan?tats?
roids and increase neck size is all he would need. i think tan would failo his vampire dark triad looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
1777a7cd1a228303bab5e1704ef13fed.jpg
8c5e7745dfb50e52195f60db3bfaa5ee--models-off-duty-street-style-men.jpg

Instead he perma starves to 6ft2 110lbs like the faggot cuck he is

remember he has femcel girlfriend too. just a waste really. with his striking lion looks, frame at such a low height, height, he could be the second greatest bad boy dark triad machine to roam this earth
He's got to keep his bf low in order for his bones to be visible.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ManletBlackcel, datboijj and 4 others
He looks like shit in selfies. Over

gay alien. you people obsess so hard over those models because they deviate so much from the average you basically never see someone like him which is not necessarily that good. cavill mogs him to the grave

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 20370
gay alien. you people obsess so hard over those models because they deviate so much from the average you basically never see someone like him which is not necessarily that good. cavill mogs him to the grave

Ill just leave this here. I asked a foid if she'd marry him. (For context: we were chatting about facial features. Wanted to show her elias' 1 in a billion eyes.)

00794548 F6E2 47FE B231 D3E6453A214A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21336, Account, germanlooks and 1 other person
Case's closed.
5671BFA5 8ADC 4131 B1DF F8A92F0B0104

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 19798 and 4 others
tumblr_ojh4g0TpLW1v6ift6o1_1280.jpg

MOGGER SPOTTED

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 21264
stupid, is not about me. he obv still top percentile just not biggest slayer of all time like OP said

Who cares about that shit nigga. He mogs countries. At that level of looks you cant fuckin lose.

I dont care about wanting to be top slayer of all time. I jst wanna be able to slay wherever i go. Even if it mean 10 girls in every city.

Dont to full autist and retard bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and the BULL
Who cares about that shit nigga. He mogs counties. At that level of looks you cant fuckin lose.

I dont care about wanting to be top slayer of all time. I jst wanna be able to slay wherever i go. Even if it mean 10 girls in every city.

Dont to full autist and retard bro
obv. but the point of this thread was that he had potential for biggest slayer ever, imo classical handsome like cavill mogs.

Deviation from average is good thing at the topmost percentiles. Even gandy deviates from average for eh look at his nose and delon is more feminine eyes than the average Ramirez mandible and zygos deviate greatly from avg as well lorenzo scleral show deviates from average so do his brows

• +1
obv. but the point of this thread was that he had potential for biggest slayer ever, imo classical handsome like cavill mogs.

Maybe. Id still choose elias with higher iq.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Deviation from average is good thing at the topmost percentiles. Even gandy deviates from average for eh look at his nose and delon is more feminine eyes than the average Ramirez mandible and zygos deviate greatly from avg as well lorenzo scleral show deviates from average so do his brows
yes, all of those people get mogged by cavill, marlon brando etc. only zurzolo is up there in appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Wouldn't he lose his job if he did that

he looks like he'd break if I leaned against him.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
yes, all of those people get mogged by cavill, marlon brando etc. only zurzolo is up there in appeal
you cant be bland

everyone knows what lions look like

u need to have jersey devil and bigfoot looks. cryptid extremely rare to non existent looks

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21264 and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Account and germanlooks
yeah but he face mogs you which is what matters
I'd post my jaw but I don't want to be featured in some future incel documentary.

I'd post my jaw but I don't want to be featured in some future incel documentary.
u dont have to. yeah u may look good but are u trying to say u mog de poot

u dont have to. yeah u may look good but are u trying to say u mog de poot
wasn't saying I looked better, just saying he looks like the wind would blow him over.

• +1
1 in a Billion eye area

If he had light blue or green eyes he would be popular af
Uhm, sweetie, get your facts right. He looks "aspie". Ideal eye are is something like this because high trust mogs low trust.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21264 and eyes
1 in a Billion eye area

If he had light blue or green eyes he would be popular af

I dont think so bro. Hes just not into all that tiktok instagram fame. He keeps it to himself.

I dont think eye color matters at that level.

But i agree he would look insane with ligher eyes.