Emotional intelligence: It’s so over for autists (Brutal TikTok)

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Her side hustle job was to set fire to buddhist monks when she stayed in India for 6 months.

She made a ig story couple months ago about how she was asked by a 10 year old Indian boy fully naked holding gasoline to light him up. She agreed by taking him naked from his house into her car and then drove 2 miles in a dress while the boy was wearing absolutely nothing he told her stop here on a busy traffic circle. They both got out the car and he began pouring fuel from his head down to his balls. After he finished pouring all the 3 litre gas on him. She was holding a lighter and lit him on his belly button and suddenly he turned into a ball of fire. The boy started playing with himself on a busy highway while burning. 2 minutes before the firefighters came he ejaculated from the pain and pleasure he had. Luckily he is fine as of today and has no visible burns it all healed when he only had 2nd degree ones. She then bit her lips and drove off laughing

She did this while wearing sunglasses, old money fashion and high heels.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
IMG 8134

:incel::incel:

cant have no way GIF by Alan Walker

@forevergymcelling

Tranny
I don't care about her opinion, I will be masculine anyway

• +1
Reactions: 91302, butterworld and flippasav
It’s funny because her boyfriend is actually chadlite
So the BDE theory doesn't work there right? Does my introvert friend has BDE cuz he's chill? Clown foid

• JFL
Reactions: 91302 and flippasav
So the BDE theory doesn't work there right? Does my introvert friend has BDE cuz he's chill? Clown foid
She wants chads with good emotional intelligence

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Magick foid

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
sounds kinda fake is there proof