EMS for tighter lower eyelids. Legit or cope?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
Surgically, droopy lower eyelids can be fixed with lower eyelid retraction and infra-orbital implants. However, it makes many men look effeminate and uncanny. Many people over here claim that simulating the orbital ocularis muscle for a long enough period of time with an EMS machine can raise them permanently. Does this work or is it just cope?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14166
Surgically, droopy lower eyelids can be fixed with lower eyelid retraction and infra-orbital implants. However, it makes many men look effeminate and uncanny. Many people over here claim that simulating the orbital ocularis muscle can for a long enough period of time with an EMS machine can raised them permanently. Does this work or is it just cope?
nah bro fuck surgery look at my revolutionary thread on changing eye area my results speak for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
nah bro fuck surgery look at my revolutionary thread on changing eye area my results speak for themselves
I hate to say this but I don't see how your lower eyelid has been significantly raised. Lower eyelid should be straight and partially cover the bottom portion of the iris. Also, I don't understand how pouring ice water on your lids could raise them permanently. At least, with EMS, I can see how hypertrophy of the orbital ocularis muscle can do that as squinting (which contracts this muscle) does this, albeit temporarily.

@Preston Do you think it is legit?

Put the elctrodes on your malaris muscle, it will contract. U can try it yourself but it could give u muscle spasms. Imo it's better to get surgery.

Thread 'EMS gave me involuntary muscle spasms' https://looksmax.org/threads/ems-gave-me-involuntary-muscle-spasms.392700/
When I squinch, my lower eyelids are pretty close to where I want them though not as straight as I'd want to be. A slightly straighter version is what I want. IDK if surgery could get me this or just make me look weird. Btw has titbot shown you his eyes as of late? Does he still look uncanny?

Last edited: