ENDING THE FACE > BODY COPE BY AUTISTS OF ORG BY A BALDING SUB5 GRANNY

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum
IMG 20231109 130642

This Granny is 40 something, she's literally balding hard you can't even see her hairline with a saggy face yet her Instagram followers numbered 402k with majority of them equally from ages between 15-45 from noticing alone.

This is her body :

IMG 20231109 130627

Now go to Nashville on Instagram map which is the same city this subhuman is from and navigate through foids, even HTBs don't got such clout even if they're giga actively posting, and even the men who somewhat arguably Chads with height above 6'1 are not even comparable to this granny.

Tldr : Subhuman Balding Woman with a body could still have bigger attraction than even the HTB faced young girls.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Mio, Xangsane and 2 others
@Kamui will you hit it if you could?

ur either retarded or this is a bait thread

but yes for women body > face

• +1
Reactions: Mio and Jamaldickjavontus
ur either retarded or this is a bait thread

but yes for women body > face
U r retard if you think I'm baiting, hundreds of threads I've seen here saying bone faced woman mog cuvy woman, this is the general opinion here

Body over face when your past 30

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
View attachment 2541640

This Granny is 40 something, she's literally balding hard you can't even see her hairline with a saggy face yet her Instagram followers numbered 402k with majority of them equally from ages between 15-45 from noticing alone.

This is her body :

View attachment 2541641

Now go to Nashville on Instagram map which is the same city this subhuman is from and navigate through foids, even HTBs don't got such clout even if they're giga actively posting, and even the men who somewhat arguably Chads with height above 6'1 are not even comparable to this granny.

Tldr : Subhuman Balding Woman with a body could still have bigger attraction than even the HTB faced young girls.
post a video of her please

I would hit but post but clarity will hit harder

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
For women it's body.

For men it's height and face.

For women it's body.

For men it's height and face.
True, height is brutal than face because no height is enough, face, after htn it becomes just bonus

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
True, height is brutal than face because no height is enough, face, after htn it becomes just bonus
Height is capped by genetics and can disqualify even good looking dudes.

Cage at that loss of facial fat, grannies need to fucking rope.

View attachment 2541640

This is her body :

View attachment 2541641

Idalia. Isaac. Imelda. Isaias. Imani. Isla. Julia. Jose. Joyce. Jerry. Josephine ... Blanca. Bruna. Celia. Calvin. Carlotta. Cosme. Cristina. Carlos. Carmelo.

Idalia. Isaac. Imelda. Isaias. Imani. Isla. Julia. Jose. Joyce. Jerry. Josephine ... Blanca. Bruna. Celia. Calvin. Carlotta. Cosme. Cristina. Carlos. Carmelo.
IDALIA FUCKS FLORIDA HOUSES WITH A STRAP ON!!!!!!

Fernanda, Fabio, Flossie, Fausto, Flor. Genevieve, Guillermo, Georgette, Greg, Gilma ... Jimena, Javier, Jova, John, Juliette, Julio, Jacinta. Karina, Kevin, Kay ...

Its so jova

typical retard nefwag smv of men and women is a whole diffrent world,the life of a ugly man with good body vs and even average woman are universes apart

Nah, face or die

Whats this?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
IDALIA FUCKED FLORIDA MAN'S HOUSE WITH A STRAP ON!!!!!
Smh some of u threads gets me mad, wanting a girl to rim u? U got arab blood bruh

• So Sad
am I a pretty boy?
From the ai generated pics, yeah, but tbh blue eyes goes along with pretty boy so that puts u in prettyboy gang easily especially if you got soft long hair

• +1
From the ai generated pics, yeah, but tbh blue eyes goes along with pretty boy so that puts u in prettyboy gang easily especially if you got soft long hair
masc niggas can have blue eyes too.
But why am I a pretty boy?

masc niggas can have blue eyes too.
But why am I a pretty boy?
Masculine looks always look better with dark looks, black hair, brown/black eyes, the term tall dark and handsome goes along with south Italians and Spanish guys where blue eyes is minority, colorful things in life reminds us to childhood and innocence, remember how as kids we focused on colors, pretty boys are an innocence youth age thing therfore colorful eyes or hair goes better with it

• +1
Its more a balance between face and body. But face>>>>>>body in men
As i always say, everything is meant for men, is the opposite for what it meant for woman, men need sharp looks hunter eyes uncurved boxed bodies tall height, woman need soft looks feminine eyes curved bodies short height

Masculine looks always look better with dark looks, black hair, brown/black eyes, the term tall dark and handsome goes along with south Italians and Spanish guys where blue eyes is minority, colorful things in life reminds us to childhood and innocence, remember how as kids we focused on colors, pretty boys are an innocence youth age thing therfore colorful eyes or hair goes better with it
do I look masculine?
I'm not white so am I still dark and handsome?
DO I LOOK INNOCENT AND SQUISHABLE SO MY WIFE CAN SQUEEZE ME??

No question, anybody that says they wouldn’t is a liar
True, you're probably slaying since you're black in us, enjoy cucking those cumskins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back