Ephesians 5:15 - 17

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Alexanderr
Old Testament

Leviticus 21:9 “And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.” KJV

Deuteronomy 21:11 "And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;"

New Testament
1 Timothy 2:12 “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.” KJV

1 Corinthians 14:34
“Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.” KJV

Apocrypha (So depending on your denomination, might not be canon)

Ecclesiasticus 25:24 “Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die.” KJV

Ecclesiastes 7:28 "Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found." KJV (In regards to wisdom IIRC)

BASED

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony