ES Ratio= Harmony

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
.45-.47 is ideal. Under .42 is a legit death sentence

https://forum.****************/threads/looksmaxxing-guide-for-low-ipd-cels-high-iq.992/

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, john2, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
Some

WViS9n0RqN2

0UbkH2M 1

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 685, BigBoy and 8 others
.45-.47 is ideal. Under .42 is a legit death sentence

https://forum.****************/threads/looksmaxxing-guide-for-low-ipd-cels-high-iq.992/

mine is 0.435 jfl

wtf is es ratio

i got 0.443

distance btw pupils divided by widest part of cheekbones

just by looking at me does something look “off” wrt this or it’s not really a problem?

Attachments

• 25E3EB62-44DA-4F39-8D69-AC790EABEBEC.jpeg
    25E3EB62-44DA-4F39-8D69-AC790EABEBEC.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 448
  • B47722FE-9BCA-418D-AEFD-4144E0463553.jpeg
    B47722FE-9BCA-418D-AEFD-4144E0463553.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 507
My ES ratio is perfect, but face is not harmonious because of narrow palate, once i get my palate and jawline widened and advanced. and leanmaxx and skinmaxx, and get my eyebrows threaded and gymcel ill be an actual chadpreetlite, watch me 2 years from now, trust.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, onfiresems, SteveRogers and 2 others
My ES ratio is perfect, but face is not harmonious because of narrow palate, once i get my palate and jawline widened and advanced. and leanmaxx and skinmaxx, and get my eyebrows threaded and gymcel ill be an actual chadpreetlite, watch me 2 years from now, trust.
@MD_Hopeful69

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1680
@MD_Hopeful69
I will ascend, because I am now committed, and really i dont care what that cunt has to say, he's a surgerymaxxer himself so he cant talk shit, ive seen his old threads

• +1
Reactions: Vasco, I'mme, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
his ipd is a bit narrow. if it was a bit wider, just a touch, he would look better
Legit, his IPD is very slightly off, but its not a major failo, but it does cause a slight detraction from his harmony man. But its ok, his craniofacial development isnt horrible, he could prolly get a decent looking arab girl back in the middle east for LTR lol, as long as she's young and the prenatal T levels of his future children are optimal to ensure proper development of male dimorphic facial features such as a broad forehead and wide zygos. The base for all mascthetic men, as well as an above average PFL.

It’s never been this over it’s done
just download airbrush and you can adjust eye distance in it. put it very slightly wider and see

or actually, just rather dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Asians have this the worst.
This is why fucking wider the better is freakin cope. It depends on which part of your face gets wider. My zygomatic arch and temporal is wide not my ipd so it's over.

we would all look a bit better if he had 1-2mm of bone in certain places.
ye but IPD is smth u cant change so its suifuel knowing its suboptimal and you gotta live ur entire life knowning your eyes are bit too wide or too narrow for what they're supposed to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2846
just download airbrush and you can adjust eye distance in it. put it very slightly wider and see

or actually, just rather dont

how much of a difference would this make tho in your opinion? Like suppose tm I magically woke up with the ideal IPD, how much PSL have I gained over night?

Mine is 0.433333 fuck my negro ass fucking life I'm roping brb ngl cya tbh brb inb4 laters I'm roping

ye but IPD is smth u cant change so its suifuel knowing its suboptimal and you gotta live ur entire life knowning your eyes are bit too wide or too narrow for what they're supposed to be
fucvkkkkk, brutal blackpill right there, im thankful my IPD is perfect though, and my PFL is good for my face too, just need to get canthal tilt fixed as well, and ive already got hooding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
how much of a difference would this make tho in your opinion? Like suppose tm I magically woke up with the ideal IPD, how much PSL have I gained over night?
not going to beat aroudn the bush. IPD matters A LOT. optimal IPD vs. suboptimal IPD can change ur harmony/psl significantly depending on the person

in your case, its hard to tell, but you would look better for sure. just when i look at ur eyes, theyre just "a bit narrow". this is the feeling i get

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
not going to beat aroudn the bush. IPD matters A LOT. optimal IPD vs. suboptimal IPD can change ur harmony/psl significantly depending on the person

in your case, its hard to tell, but you would look better for sure. just when i look at ur eyes, theyre just "a bit narrow". this is the feeling i get
the girl in your avatar is very pretty, what's her name?

Id say had his IPD been 4 mm higher, and PFL 3 mm higher, and slightly stronger brow ridge and hooding, he would have had chadly eye area. Then id say 10 mm of jawline width, and he's be a true chaddam facially. It really is just mm's of bone between being a normie and being a chad, brutal because you were so close to greatness, on its verge, but yet you were so far.

Can someone morph the Left pic above and set it to ideal IPD? I wanna see how big the difference will be

Id say had his IPD been 4 mm higher, and PFL 3 mm higher, and slightly stronger brow ridge and hooding, he would have had chadly eye area. Then id say 10 mm of jawline width, and he's be a true chaddam facially. It really is just mm's of bone between being a normie and being a chad, brutal because you were so close to greatness, on its verge, but yet you were so far.
i mean key areas like IPD, yes. even just 1 mm makes a significant difference. some other parts of face there's more leeway

cant change IPD and PFL tho unfortunately. Can, however, give the illusion of a higher PSL: by getting lower eyelid retraction surgery. Hooding can also potentially be obtained by either supraorbital rim implants or fat grafting in the upper eyelid area.

My zygomatic width is just problem. And PFL. My zygomatic width is fucking 15cm. If it was 14cm it wouldve been ideal as fuck.. cuz my ipd is 65mm.. cuz my subhuman moonface ugly ass small father

i mean key areas like IPD, yes. even just 1 mm makes a significant difference. some other parts of face there's more leeway
Wide jaw is also huge halo in addition to eye area, look at Brad Pitt, his wide jaw halos the fuck out of his face. If this guy's jaw was wide as zygos, id say 1 PSL point gained, legit.

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and forwardgrowth
Wide jaw is also huge halo in addition to eye area, look at Brad Pitt, his wide jaw halos the fuck out of his face. If this guy's jaw was wide as zygos, id say 1 PSL point gained, legit.

good thing that the jaw issue can be fixed via fillers or implants. And at least a lot of eye issues you mentioned can also be potentially fixed (except for the IPD ofc)

original

25E3EB62 44DA 4F39 8D69 AC790EABEBEC

slight adjustment

AirBrush 20191204114929

@ArabIncel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
IMG 8842

My eyes have been changing, ive been mewing, how are my eyes looking now? This pic is unfrauded

• Ugh..
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
good thing that the jaw issue can be fixed via fillers or implants. And at least a lot of eye issues you mentioned can also be potentially fixed (except for the IPD ofc)
Get a jaw implant after all softmaxxes are fully executed

JFL that acc looks better, how much PSL difference between the two pics you say, here side by side:
0.5 psl at least, in motion it could be even a whole point

@cocainecowboy? what do you think, be honest bruv, can my eyes be ascended, how are they looking now? This pic is legit unfrauded
looks ok man. idk what to say. i dont like rating body parts on their own. there is no point

Get a jaw implant after all softmaxxes are fully executed

before any jaw surgery I’m gonna improve my eye area as much as humanly possible I’ll push all limits:

1. canthoplasty (for PCT).

2. lower eyelid retraction surgery (for more vertically narrow eyes, creating the illusion of a higher PFL).

3. infraorbital rim implants (for better UES).

4. fat grafting on upper eyelid area (to try and create more hooded eyes).

I swear your eyes were your problem, not your lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
looks ok man. idk what to say. i dont like rating body parts on their own. there is no point
Hmmm, my ES ratio is perfect, 0.46, and my PFL is good for face too, I need the wide palate and wider jawline so badly lol
They were a problem in my OP because I was sleep deprived and it made my eyes looks 10 times worse, my lower third is still above average as always, it just needs some work and maybe like one or two eye area surgeries, the palate widening, the jaw widening, the jaw lengthening to make it optimal performance. I think im optimistic that ill make it, ill actually change the way I look.
Mouth is narrow for face, so i need a wider palate, and rhinoplasty lol, im doing well financially so ill go the best surgeon for my rhinoplasty and all surgeries tbh. First i need a surgeon experienced in distraction osteogenesis once my softmaxxes are done
before any jaw surgery I’m gonna improve my eye area as much as humanly possible I’ll push all limits:

1. canthoplasty (for PCT).

2. lower eyelid retraction surgery (for more vertically narrow eyes, creating the illusion of a higher PFL).

3. infraorbital rim implants (for better UES).

4. fat grafting on upper eyelid area (to try and create more hooded eyes).
Get a brow ridge implant from eppley mate, it can give you legit hooded eyes, ded srs

Last edited:
Hmmm, my ES ratio is perfect, 0.46, and my PFL is good for face too, I need the wide palate and wider jawline so badly lol

They were a problem in my OP because I was sleep deprived and it made my eyes looks 10 times worse, my lower third is still above average as always, it just needs some work and maybe like one or two eye area surgeries, the palate widening, the jaw widening, the jaw lengthening to make it optimal performance. I think im optimistic that ill make it, ill actually change the way I look.

Mouth is narrow for face, so i need a wider palate, and rhinoplasty lol, im doing well financially so ill go the best surgeon for my rhinoplasty and all surgeries tbh. First i need a surgeon experienced in distraction osteogenesis once my softmaxxes are done

Get a brow ridge implant from eppley mate, it can give you legit hooded eyes, ded srs

nah that’s not a good idea for me I’ve discussed this with some already. My brow ridge is already big and too prominent. I need fat grafting instead
0.5 psl at least, in motion it could be even a whole point

After swallowing the pill you just gave me I legit won’t be able to sleep all night lol

Last edited:
I got 0.47, is that ideal?

.45-.47 is ideal
Oh, okay. It seems like I have a 1.0 midface ratio with 0.47 ES ratio, but somehow I still manage to look not so good.

I swear this is all because of my terrible symmetry. I look fucking deformed JFL, need to fix that asap.

Oh, okay. It seems like I have a 1.0 midface ratio with 0.47 ES ratio, but somehow I still manage to look not so good.

I swear this is all because of my terrible symmetry. I look fucking deformed JFL, need to fix that asap.
no you don’t. i’ve seen ur pics

no you don’t. i’ve seen ur pics
i really don't know if this is just my brain tricking me tbh. in snapchat i look quite symmetric, but in the normal ios camera app i look so asymmetric bro, i swear.

i really don't know if this is just my brain tricking me tbh. in snapchat i look quite symmetric, but in the normal ios camera app i look so asymmetric bro, i swear.
yeah everyone is like that. i hate looking at myself in the back camera. it flips it so u see all the asymmetries but to other people, they’ve seen you like that their whole life so it looks normal to them.

• +1
Reactions: her
ES ratio can be frauded so easily so nothing to worry

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2846