Guide to Rep Farm like a pro on looksmax.org

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Useful guide on how to farm reputation like a fucking pro

1. Using face as avatar, this will ensure someone replies to anything you ever say with a picture of you to dunk on you, especially @anthony111553

90% of my Reputation is from anthony sending this image, theres about 5 pages on google of this if u reverse search

Just LARP as a random white guy and this will work just as well

Put your PSL rating in your Bio, but raise it by .25

@tombradylover is using the first rule in the guide, but to rep farm ragebaits he could easily put 5.75 PSL

People would constantly shit on him that hes not 5.75 and actually 5.25-5.5, constant REP

Racebaiting, this is my favorite method. Just put cumskin or BBC in the title of a thread and your golden. The rules say you cant racebait but 2 out of 3 threads in offtopic are racebaits

Heres a great racebait, low effort also

BEST RACEBAIT OAT IMO

high iq and high effort but very good stuff

post high effort threads

write a long thread and it will get reps, this is unideal cuz that took me a few hours to write but still viable

5#
Slay stories, @WishIwasChico gets insane rep from fucking hot bitches on tinder than reminding us how much he mogs us. Truly unreal

#
Post in the rating section

But not too much or you will be like @Bzz and get ignored, post a lot of not OPs ideally because people dont realize your spamming

Get VIP on here, people will remind you of your poor financial decision of paying for a badge on an incel forum.

#8 complain about the state of the forum

heres a good one from @pneumocystosis it got alot of reps, hes not wrong but its a good way to farm.

Be super retarded and inconsistent in your ratings, constantly post threads about how Brad Pitt is HTN because no zygos, Then post how Leo DiCaprio is a PSL GOD, this will inevitably get you ignored though.

Grift Politically, and often. @Gengar is the CEO at this

Your welcome! Tag people with negative post to rep

@Xangsane @moggathon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, albanian_chad, ascension and 25 others
Also be like @thecel and post ChatGPT threads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, aspiringexcel, goobermaxxing17 and 10 others
4400B6D2 32A0 4798 B997 0F7271946552

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium and thecel
All rep farming glitches 100% guaranteed rep(2024-2025).

• +1
Reactions: coispet
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
Or just spam dnr on threads and get a bunch of greys to rep you because they will always consistently think it's hilarious to post dnr videos no matter how old or played out it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Marsiere214, viniciz and 9 others
1. Using face as avatar, this will ensure someone replies to anything you ever say with a picture of you to dunk on you, especially @anthony111553
my face would have no reps,only HTN can

This thread is the kind of stuff that will make you say "nigger" in a public place out of sheer embarrassment from just accidentally remembering it months later, I hope you're proud
Die, honestly

Or just spam dnr on threads and get a bunch of greys to rep you because they will always consistently think it's hilarious to post dnr videos no matter how old or played out it is.
Yea only greys consistently say dnr
my face would have no reps,only HTN can
LARP as a random white HTN

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and TechnoBoss
look ill show you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, Marsiere214, whitegymcel88 and 9 others
This thread is the kind of stuff that will make you say "nigger" in a public place out of sheer embarrassment of just from accidentally remembering it, I hope you're proud
Die, honestly
Thanks Fo the rep

mirin greycels getting 12 pages off of BBC threads

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yvr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad, Arsene, lowiqNormie and 4 others
Or just participate on a rep farming thread with 20 posts

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Step one to getting a life: don't care about internet points
Idgaf about rep and im not doing allot effort

read the section that mentioned me, read nothing else tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Arsene, ggg.tv, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
>first thing I see on this thread is about anthony111553

Making an evisceration thread

How big is your penice btw? @Clavicular

>Still has a negative reputation after following all steps OP implied

6.5, I remeasured after a year and realized i grew .25

Ruining the forum in 1 thread
Evisceration threads are hilarious, peak of the forum a few years ago

Or @ascension makes hilarious threads of exposing @WishIwasChico and @averagejoe larps

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Evisceration threads are hilarious, peak of the forum a few years ago

Or @ascension makes hilarious threads of exposing @WishIwasChico and @averagejoe larps
I dont like to beef with users or id make high effort ones

@coispet what happened to joe, did he delete again cuz he got exposed?

>Still has a negative reputation after following all steps OP implied
Never seen u post a good bait

man you actually funny and cool idk why you got no friends, or want to cut your eyelids

View attachment 2853834

90% of my Reputation is from anthony sending this image, theres about 5 pages on google of this if u reverse search

View attachment 2853838

@tombradylover is using the first rule in the guide, but to rep farm ragebaits he could easily put 5.75 PSL

People would constantly shit on him that hes not 5.75 and actually 5.25-5.5, constant REP

Racebaiting, this is my favorite method. Just put cumskin or BBC in the title of a thread and your golden. The rules say you cant racebait but 2 out of 3 threads in offtopic are racebaits

BEST RACEBAIT OAT IMO

post high effort threads

write a long thread and it will get reps, this is unideal cuz that took me a few hours to write but still viable

5#
Slay stories, @WishIwasChico gets insane rep from fucking hot bitches on tinder than reminding us how much he mogs us. Truly unreal

#

But not too much or you will be like @Bzz and get ignored, post a lot of not OPs ideally because people dont realize your spamming

Get VIP on here, people will remind you of your poor financial decision of paying for a badge on an incel forum.

heres a good one from @pneumocystosis it got alot of reps, hes not wrong but its a good way to farm.

Be super retarded and inconsistent in your ratings, constantly post threads about how Brad Pitt is HTN because no zygos, Then post how Leo DiCaprio is a PSL GOD, this will inevitably get you ignored though.

@Xangsane @moggathon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, Mog3D and wsada
I dont like to beef with users or id make high effort ones

@coispet what happened to joe, did he delete again cuz he got exposed?

Never seen u post a good bait
Crisick is a larping homosexually driven rat that got his account deleted because he’s a pussy

Stupid faggot can’t rehash his reputation after sending Salludon dick pics and asking for a PSL jerk off

• JFL

View attachment 2853834

View attachment 2853838

BEST RACEBAIT OAT IMO

post high effort threads

5#

#

@Xangsane @moggathon
But how will this get me women?

man you actually funny and cool idk why you got no friends, or want to cut your eyelids
man cope cope cope
Crisick is a larping homosexually driven rat that got his account deleted because he’s a pussy

Stupid faggot can’t rehash his reputation after sending Salludon dick pics and asking for a PSL jerk off
No way he sent DPs to salludon haha what a fag

he always replied to my threads trying to bluepill about being a better person JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh and coispet
man cope cope cope

No way he sent DPs to salludon haha what a fag

he always replied to my threads trying to bluepill about being a better person JFL
since you low inhib asf must move out of the US tho shit makes you insane, many other places you'd drown in pussy nd fags

why would u want those

AMazing video, your the CHOsen one, nevER give up man. truly awesOMe
Yeah you are so right, why date women dick is way better :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

since you low inhib asf must move out of the US tho shit makes you insane, many other places you'd drown in pussy nd fags
its never been about pussy

i feel you its about being the best, go to a less mogger place get validation enough till you forget about AMOGGERICA
I dont even care abt pussy, i care about embarrasing subhumans

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Thefaqeeh and TechnoBoss
Also if you post on the Looksmaxxing section you’re doomed from the beginning

Unless you are constantly putting out high effort threads, your post rep will remain negative

Migrate to offtopic occasionally if you want rep

Also if you post on the Looksmaxxing section you’re doomed from the beginning

Unless you are constantly putting out high effort threads, your post rep will remain negative

Migrate to offtopic occasionally if you want rep
My looksmax posts that get repped alot take me about 3-4 hours anyway so its not even worth it

i have so many good threads i need to make but theres no incentive

• +1
Reactions: coispet
My looksmax posts that get repped alot take me about 3-4 hours anyway so its not even worth it

i have so many good threads i need to make but theres no incentive
Or tbh become a mod and occasionally post these threads that aren’t open to replies and watch the reps come through :ogre:

Or tbh become a mod and occasionally post these threads that aren’t open to replies and watch the reps come through :ogre:

IVE BEEN WANTING MOD FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS
i wanna save looksmaxxing section from shitpost filth

also necrobumping is a gay rule, old threads that are good should be bumped over the new trash