ES Ratio- Jaw is law

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
people say that there are features that can go around a low es ratio, some of which include wider eyebrows, curtains, and long eyelashes. one thing that i havent heard, and what i believe impacts es ratio perception the most, is jaw tapering. ill explain what i mean by that in a sec.

look at zayn malik here, what would you guess his es ratio? well dont even try, because i already know youre wrong.
it's .408. for a pretty boy like him, a death tier es ratio would kill his career.
his eyebrows arent that wide, his pfl is small, his zygos are completely exposed, the only thing he has here are long lashes but that alone isnt enough to fraud es ratio. let's inspect why his es ratio doesnt impact him at all, and what i meant by jaw tapering.
there are two parts to jaw tapering, on the ramus (red) , and on the gonions to chin (blue)

the red part is the high bizygo to bigonial ratio coupled with a long ramus
the blue is basically a downswung jaw along with the long mandible body length and tall chin height (the more of all of these= the more tapered blue region).

hopefully this was some lifefuel for you es ratio/ipdcels out there.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and 9 others
zayn malik

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
Just get lazy eye to cure es ratio

His ES ratio is a .44 and he doesn’t have a tall ramus.

His eyebrows are long.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bromose
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vasco, Bromose and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bromose, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
Jaw = law
eyearea is borderline meaningless for looking good its all about jaw zygos hair and midface ratio

• Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and Be_ConfidentBro
Jaw = law
eyearea is borderline meaningless for looking good its all about jaw zygos hair and midface ratio
Dumb comment on a dumb thread.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and TheEndHasNoEnd
Wrong once again.
why don't you post your measurements this time tbh? I sent you the pfl numbers on the last thread and @TheEndHasNoEnd is showing you the numbers on this one. You are firing blanks rn

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
why don't you post your measurements this time tbh? I sent you the pfl numbers on the last thread and @TheEndHasNoEnd is showing you the numbers on this one. You are firing blanks rn
I’m not using an app that shows the numbers like his but I’ll show you the measurement:

6E7D8483 9232 41C8 8567 8AE1FD73AE99
5F858DC2 8C81 44D6 B8EA 289CEDECA2AD

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
no i meant zayn, for marko i got 0.39
Even if that’s true that would mean, under this guy’s measurement, there’s only a .01 (.40 versus .39) difference between the ESR of Jaric and Malik. That’s clearly not the degree to which their ESR differs.

you are measuring from the start of the left ramus to the lower end of the right zygo, its supposed to be the most prominent areas of both zygos

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Melo95
you are measuring from the start of the left ramus to the lower end of the right zygo, its supposed to be the most prominent areas of both zygos
My mistake. You’re correct about the measurements.

Malik does not have a tall ramus though.

• Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
@TheEndHasNoEnd When you say jaw tapering do you mean narrower jaw?

Also does fringe have same effect as curtains in this respect?

My mistake. You’re correct about the measurements.

Malik does not have a tall ramus though.
Broooo. Now literally all your threads about ES ratio are low quality cuz you measured like this

Indeed and it wasn’t really about ESR but about how ESR interacts with PFL.
But weren't you the one that said how the ideal ES ratio range isn't true? That it can be larger?

But weren't you the one that said how the ideal ES ratio range isn't true? That it can be larger?
That was the one about how PFL interacts with ESR. If you have a very high PFL like Gandy, a slightly higher ESR like Gandy (.49) is ideal as opposed to the “ideal” of .45-.47.

(deleted)

Last edited: