Estrogen, Progesterone and Skin Tone

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
"...Researchers found that skin color can be regulated by estrogen and progesterone, two of the main female sex hormones. Estrogen darkens the skin; progesterone lightens the skin. Although this much was known to a limited degree, the new[IMG] research revealed two cellular receptors that appear to control this process in skin cells called melanocytes."
Elife 15104 fig1

(E2 Estradiol; P4 Progesterone)
Elife 15104 fig1 figsupp1

"...By studying human skin cells both in a petri dish and in a 3D-bioengineered patch of skin about the size of a postage stamp, Ridky's team discovered a different, unexpected set of receptors on melanocytes that do interact with the sex hormones. Specifically, they found a receptor called GPER that interacts with estrogen and triggers melanin production, and a receptor called PAQR7 that interacts with progesterone and decreases melanin production."
Study 1
Study 2

If you like these kind of threads, please let me know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, 6’1cel, MentalistKebab and 15 others
Can you simplify it for low iq cels please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9779
Interesting but where is the use for the average user

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Actually higher levels of E are ideal but only if those levels are a result of high t. I know a very high t guy who is also higher E with perfect lips skintone etc

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, RAITEIII, Norwooder and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, SadnessWYJ, curryslayerordeath and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, Salience, forwardgrowth and 3 others
So are darker skin color higher e

or this is just a correlation not causation kinda thing

So are darker skin color higher e

or this is just a correlation not causation kinda thing
One factor of many
Correlation/Causation is too simple for physiology and biochemistry

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
good thread even tho im not a shitskin keep the knowledge coming

so what do you think crashing your estrogen levels might result in whiter skin?
4ed6d35ef77a7e074afbb1abbccc96bc.gif

I can only say that you cant have both, high estrogen and high progesterond, but not even that is sure

Young people have more Progesterone. Males also produce progesterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
RPF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Actually higher levels of E are ideal but only if those levels are a result of high t. I know a very high t guy who is also higher E with perfect lips skintone etc
so should I inject both estrogen and testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
over if you're ethnic and not injecting yourself with progesterone every night before going to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
so should I inject both estrogen and testosterone
No. If you inject testosterone I would take aromasin or you will have too high E levels which isnt good. I mean if you are naturally high t you will be higher E naturally which is good but not from injections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Conclusion: Ethnics need to inject female hormones asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Slayerino
Just inject estrogen bro

Tl;dr: inject estrogen instead of MT2 to niggermaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Tl;dr: inject estrogen instead of MT2 to niggermaxx
Blacks have significantly higher estrogen on average than other races i just read this
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, curryslayerordeath, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
@sloopnoob interesting?

• Woah
Reactions: sloopnoob
"muh muh blacks are the most masculine race bro"

nigger worshipers on suicide watch :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No, I was being semi-srs. Was implying that high T = high E (obv meant ironically)

4ed6d35ef77a7e074afbb1abbccc96bc.gif

I can only say that you cant have both, high estrogen and high progesterond, but not even that is sure

Young people have more Progesterone. Males also produce progesterone

Damn, that's really weird because I've only become lighter as time goes on lol. People legit used to think I was Indian or Muslim pre and during puberty, but now I can pass as Med on a good day.

Legit though, with lighter eyes life difficulty would be decreased by like 70%

Mix between masculine and feminine features is ideal

Exactly its suppoosed to be a process you get good things from each step

Blacks have significantly higher estrogen on average than other races i just read this
Interesting
Explain whh gyno looks common, so any t imbalance and hey get gyno due to the already high e

many factors regulate the same thing, to varying degrees. the big names i hear when it comes to melanogenesis are a-msh and tyrosine, i'd say those are the main things to look at for skin lightening

So how can we incrase progesterone naturally or unnaturally ?

@Dr Shekelberg pls help I dont wanna be a shitskin anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990