Ethnic betabuxxers get the hottest white women

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
Something I've noticed with European girls here in Canada. It's not tyrones or Chads that are getting these girls but rather these ethnic betabuxxers that are mogged by many ethnic users here. For example, I know a bloated tall fat curry with barely any looks dating an eastern euro gigastacy. What's going on here lol. Is there a point to looksmaxxing for some men?

Looks. MONEY. STATUS.

All in that order I believe.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
my guess is that curry has a shitload of """"""""status""""""""" from every white faggot around him acting servile and welcoming to a foreign guest to the country, and he cashed it in with some mentally ill novelty-seeking FOMO cunt, who thought the status is actually real and not just some kike brainwashing

Run

Curry copers coming to this thread to cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Something I've noticed with European girls here in Canada. It's not tyrones or Chads that are getting these girls but rather these ethnic betabuxxers that are mogged by many ethnic users here. For example, I know a bloated tall fat curry with barely any looks dating an eastern euro gigastacy. What's going on here lol. Is there a point to looksmaxxing for some men?
Bc Chads/ Tyrones don't go out with the women. They fuck them and rotate through their harem without ever physically being seen in public with them.

That's why you have all the "we had sex but he doesn't want to be seen in public with me" Q&A threads on plebbit

Bc Chads/ Tyrones don't go out with the women. They fuck them and rotate through their harem without ever physically being seen in public with them.

That's why you have all the "we had sex but he doesn't want to be seen in public with me" Q&A threads on plebbit
These are pretty women I'm referring to though. The reddit threads come from average or below average women. Why should a Chad not wanna be seen with Stacey in public lol

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back