Ethnic Chad > White Chad in 2020 On Tinder

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Ethnic Chad always does better in my experiments due to exotic halo and the fact they're so rare and jump out of the tinder stack Every girl wants to try a good looking DOM ethnic, especially PAWG's. I somehow coped myself into believing that white chads had a huge advantage over ethnic/black chads despite my real life experiences. It wasn't until I ran dozen of experiments myself and saw how the ethnics consistently outmatched the white chads in quality and quantity and had more girls message first and down to fuck within a few messages. This was a well established fact on Lookism, but most knowledgeable members either ascended or roped, so now you have incels who push KPOP theory on greycels.

The ethnics I used were mainly Nord Indid and Indo Nordic. I tried my best to pick similar white chads, but honestly the white chads were usually better looking. A stylemaxxed 5.5 P/S/L Punjabi got 180 matches in a single day this week in one of my experiments. Granted there are tons of girls on Tinder at the moment due to quarantine, so matches are probably inflated. Tinder is all about standing out from all the other profiles, white chads are rare, but still present on Tinder, Ethnic chads are rare and rarely ever on Tinder. The same applies to gymcels, etc.

Example of Nord Indid Chad

791ccca7-3498-4bae-a2a9-6fa4e451f9f1-jpeg.368613

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: clockwiseRotator, SubhumanCurrycel, Copeful and 18 others
JBW is cope, welcome to the real world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 9779, jellyfish101 and 11 others
At the end of the day, you're sitting there on your phone comparing "chads" on tinder while both of them are knee deep in pussy right now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Yerico7, Deleted member 9779 and 24 others
At the end of the day, you're sitting there on your phone comparing "chads" on tinder while both of them are knee deep in pussy right now.
I'm not an incel, keep crying and coping for my scientific approach to dating

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666, BigBoy, Chadelite and 5 others
Keep the cope strong
Everybody coping with stuff makes the competition easier

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101, Saturn, Slob and 3 others
not a single letter, cope

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Slob and Deleted member 685
cope

• +1
Reactions: Virgincel and Deleted member 685
Black women will always choose a Tyrone over Chad in my experience anyway

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Moggy
Chadpreet mogs them all, everyone knows this

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 616 and Moggy
BEA106B2 57B0 49D1 AC70 45D389EAFBB8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadelite, randomguy1235 and 3 others
dark hair and olive skin mogs all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Chadelite, Deleted member 4383 and 5 others
HOLY shit whites really live rent free in this curry shitskins head.

This guy must've made atleast 100 threads about whites already and done 50 cringy tinder experiments

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Gunna, Dior and 12 others

This guy must've made atleast 100 threads about whites already and done 50 cringy tinder experiments
Posts 23,770
Reputation 28,213

Lmfaooooo bullshit

just LOL at the ethnic cope on this website.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, goat2x, Slob and 2 others
It's just so obvious this guy has had bad racial tension irl so he comes up on online forums talking shit about whites who have nothing to do with this shit.

I ain't no cuck, suck my dick you cringy faggot. You probably get bullied by white tiktok guys irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Slob, Deleted member 5187 and 3 others
Not true. Exotic > white> med> indid >asian > dravidian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
PARAGRAPHS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
It's just so obvious this guy has had bad racial tension irl so he comes up on online forums talking shit about whites who have nothing to do with this shit.

I ain't no cuck, suck my dick you cringy faggot. You probably get bullied by white tiktok guys irl
Internet loser

This was well accepted on Peak Lookism when members still had some brains. .ME is a refuge of scoundrels and redditors.

Tyler Maher has done the best of EVERYONE on tinder and hes a white gigachad

he mogs every ethnic back to their shitty desert

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 685
Internet loser

This was well accepted on Peak Lookism when members still had some brains. .ME is a refuge of scoundrels and redditors.
Wtf are you talking about?

Post your data openly instead of just conclusions, this goes against many previous Tinder experiments.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, GreenHat500, Incoming and 1 other person
Tyler Maher has done the best of EVERYONE on tinder and hes a white gigachad

he mogs every ethnic back to their shitty desert
Truth is I have tons of non white friends irl and 1 of my best friends I've known since I was 8 were Turkish, Indian and Asian. But this guy is just fucking delusional

• Ugh..
Please stop this shitnik cope. Not even shitniks will agree with you.

• +1
Post your data openly instead of just conclusions, this goes against many previous Tinder experiments.
I have made countless threads on my tinder experiments. I can find them and update OP.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I have made countless threads on my tinder experiments. I can find them and update OP.
If it shows the actual data, that would be good

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Moggy
If it shows the actual data, that would be good

Most were done in private in PM's with other users, but here are some where I posted results publicly.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and LordNorwood
Tinder stats dont mean shit,

1 guy can match with tons of low class PSL4 girls
1 guy can match tons of hot staceys

another day another race cope thread by op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Equinox
every chad does well (to the point where it wont matter anymore), whats the point of all these experiments lol. just be good looking theory strikes every time.

Tinder stats dont mean shit,

1 guy can match with tons of low class PSL4 girls
1 guy can match tons of hot staceys
I was waiting for this cope

"Tinder doesn't matter when it doesn't confirm my preconceived notions"
mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

Most were done in private in PM's with other users, but here are some where I posted results publicly.

Funnily enough, this guy has some resemblance to Chestbrah facially.

I think you on an agenda to discredit whites and this could influence results without u even noticing
The pics, bios, bodies, messages, fasion etc you chose can all have an influence
At the end of the day chad is chad

Why even make these race battle threads?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saturn and Moggy
I think you on an agenda to discredit whites and this could influence results without u even noticing
The pics, bios, bodies, messages, fasion etc you chose can all have an influence
At the end of the day chad is chad

Why even make these race battle threads?
There are millions of threads on .me about how whites are superior. Whenever an ethnic posts something to the contrary incels lose their minds.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, mosolmaxxx, 6'1currycel and 1 other person
There are millions of threads on .me about how whites are superior. Whenever an ethnic posts something to the contrary incels lose their minds.
I just don't get the whole race war
Imo chad is chad and does good no matter pheno

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2205
why do posts about race always get over 50 replies in less than 3 hours

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5632
Ethnic Chad always does better in my experiments due to exotic halo and the fact they're so rare and jump out of the tinder stack Every girl wants to try a good looking DOM ethnic, especially PAWG's. I somehow coped myself into believing that white chads had a huge advantage over ethnic/black chads despite my real life experiences. It wasn't until I ran dozen of experiments myself and saw how the ethnics consistently outmatched the white chads in quality and quantity and had more girls message first and down to fuck within a few messages. This was a well established fact on Lookism, but most knowledgeable members either ascended or roped, so now you have incels who push KPOP theory on greycels.

The ethnics I used were mainly Nord Indid and Indo Nordic. I tried my best to pick similar white chads, but honestly the white chads were usually better looking. A stylemaxxed 5.5 P/S/L Punjabi got 180 matches in a single day this week in one of my experiments. Granted there are tons of girls on Tinder at the moment due to quarantine, so matches are probably inflated. Tinder is all about standing out from all the other profiles, white chads are rare, but still present on Tinder, Ethnic chads are rare and rarely ever on Tinder. The same applies to gymcels, etc.

OP i wish this shit was the case these jail bait bitches want northern atlantids whites that are so rear that it takes 5 whites even within the white race

OP i wish this shit was the case these jail bait bitches want northern atlantids whites that are so rear that it takes 5 whites even within the white race
Most of the lookism threads have been deleted, but I found a few from recently done by other users.

He could have picked better ethnic chads, but his reasoning is spot on.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
True

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
“Ethnics are exotic”

😂😂😂 Yeah sure I suggest you go to London

And the guy you posted is top 0.1% like no shit JFL

Just be eggnik

This is really true. Ethnics get shit on 24/7 lol, once whites are shit on, people get really mad. Maybe there's some truth to the white snowflake thing.

I'm white with light features, and I'll say this. It's pretty well known that the biggest slayers are whites with darker features (people from spain, france, italy, etc). And not the more "pure whites" like germans, dutch, nordics.

Back in my day (2010 days (I'm an oldcel), one of the most legit ways to looksmax was to tan. Every single chad, woman, or whatever went out and tanned the second the sun came out. It was the easiest, lowest effort and best looksmax possible. Some people even used tanning beds, creams, sprays etc. It was really common, and really popular because of how easy and good it was.

On forums back then, people would literally advice you and tell you go get a tan ASAP. Since it supposedly improved your "success". According to their "data points" and personal experiences.

I don't know where the notion that being as white as possible is ideal. Nobody thought that back then, and not now either. You don't wanna be a white zombie. This is/was true for both men and women. Women tanned as well. They probably did it more than men.

If you were 1/4 black back then, or a white passing ethnic, or an ethnic with naturally good coloring, you'd slay hard. And you still do. The concept of "exotic" halo is also pretty well known in the literature (forums etc). You'd see a lot of talk about it on various different forums dating 10+ years back.

Just standing out, being exotic, etc can help you a lot. It's the same with whites who go to asia, africa or south america. They are exotic there. One of the reason ethnic chads can do well in the west is because of some of the reasons you mentioned. There aren't as many ethnics to begin with, so being an ethnic chad is even more rare. You stand out immediately.

One of the reasons being popular on IG, twitter or whatever is so powerful. It's not just that you statusmaxx. But you stand out. You become visible (it's one of the most important concepts) in getting laid. If you reach a million people, there's guranteed gonna be some women who find you really attractive, if If you're invisible on the other hand, you're not slaying shit. There's obviously other reasons being popular on IG, twitter etc is good such as social proof. If you're famous, girls already know you're not gonna rape them or whatever. But this is a bit off topic.

So there's this guy called Roosh who traveled all over the world (mainly europe, us, canda) for over 20 years smashing women. He has seen some shit, and he actually made a racial hierachy list (when it comes to slaying white women). This was his list:

1) European men with darker, sultry features from countries like Spain, Italy, Portugal, and France
2) Northern European men with light features from countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, and Norway
3) Western men with medium features from countries like England, United States, Australia, Canada, and Ireland
4)Middle Eastern men with darker but slightly rougher features from countries like Turkey, Greece, Morocco, Iran, and Algeria
5)Latino men from countries like Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, and ones in Central America
6)Arab men from countries like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan
7)African men
8)Southeast Asian men from countries like Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia
9)Indian men
10)Asian men from countries like Korea, China, Taiwan

I wouldn't be surprised if this is still pretty accurate today. Maybe koreans do better now because of kpop, but that's pretty much it. Maybe ethnic gap has closed a bit in on whites (assuming you're some-what white passing). The racepill when it comes to white women really isn't that "real". Contrary to popular beliefs, women don't really think that much about race as men and incels do. If you're goodlooking, you're goodlooking. The hierachy nowadays is everyone about the same, and then you have asians pretty far behind.

The only time being ethnic can hurt you a lot, is if you have dark skin, or you look really ethnic. If you're black, look really arab, darkskin indian, or asian, or whatever. Some of these can still slay, but you don't have that broad appeal anymore, such as whites, and white passing ethnics, or ethnics with good coloring. But the ones who like you, can end up liking you a lot. I see this especially with black men. So you have that 10-30% of white women or whatever who's open to dating blacks (might be higher nowadays, idk), and then you have that 5-10% that really like them and prefer them.

Another thing that makes the racepill "legit" is obviously if you look at global appeal. With white women, maybe white men still have an advantage, but where they really destroy everyone is if you look globally and look at global appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3043 and Moggy

Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF ...Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF ...Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF ...Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF ...Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF ...Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF ...

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
This is really true. Ethnics get shit on 24/7 lol, once whites are shit on, people get really mad. Maybe there's some truth to the white snowflake thing.

I'm white with light features, and I'll say this. It's pretty well known that the biggest slayers are whites with darker features (people from spain, france, italy, etc). And not the more "pure whites" like germans, dutch, nordics.

Back in my day (2010 days (I'm an oldcel), one of the most legit ways to looksmax was to tan. Every single chad, woman, or whatever went out and tanned the second the sun came out. It was the easiest, lowest effort and best looksmax possible. Some people even used tanning beds, creams, sprays etc. It was really common, and really popular because of how easy and good it was.

On forums back then, people would literally advice you and tell you go get a tan ASAP. Since it supposedly improved your "success". According to their "data points" and personal experiences.

I don't know where the notion that being as white as possible is ideal. Nobody thought that back then, and not now either. You don't wanna be a white zombie. This is/was true for both men and women. Women tanned as well. They probably did it more than men.

If you were 1/4 black back then, or a white passing ethnic, or an ethnic with naturally good coloring, you'd slay hard. And you still do. The concept of "exotic" halo is also pretty well known in the literature (forums etc). You'd see a lot of talk about it on various different forums dating 10+ years back.

Just standing out, being exotic, etc can help you a lot. It's the same with whites who go to asia, africa or south america. They are exotic there. One of the reason ethnic chads can do well in the west is because of some of the reasons you mentioned. There aren't as many ethnics to begin with, so being an ethnic chad is even more rare. You stand out immediately.

One of the reasons being popular on IG, twitter or whatever is so powerful. It's not just that you statusmaxx. But you stand out. You become visible (it's one of the most important concepts) in getting laid. If you reach a million people, there's guranteed gonna be some women who find you really attractive, if If you're invisible on the other hand, you're not slaying shit. There's obviously other reasons being popular on IG, twitter etc is good such as social proof. If you're famous, girls already know you're not gonna rape them or whatever. But this is a bit off topic.

So there's this guy called Roosh who traveled all over the world (mainly europe, us, canda) for over 20 years smashing women. He has seen some shit, and he actually made a racial hierachy list (when it comes to slaying white women). This was his list:

1) European men with darker, sultry features from countries like Spain, Italy, Portugal, and France
2) Northern European men with light features from countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, and Norway
3) Western men with medium features from countries like England, United States, Australia, Canada, and Ireland
4)Middle Eastern men with darker but slightly rougher features from countries like Turkey, Greece, Morocco, Iran, and Algeria
5)Latino men from countries like Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, and ones in Central America
6)Arab men from countries like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan
7)African men
8)Southeast Asian men from countries like Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia
9)Indian men
10)Asian men from countries like Korea, China, Taiwan

I wouldn't be surprised if this is still pretty accurate today. Maybe koreans do better now because of kpop, but that's pretty much it. Maybe ethnic gap has closed a bit in on whites (assuming you're some-what white passing). The racepill when it comes to white women really isn't that "real". Contrary to popular beliefs, women don't really think that much about race as men and incels do. If you're goodlooking, you're goodlooking. The hierachy nowadays is everyone about the same, and then you have asians pretty far behind.

The only time being ethnic can hurt you a lot, is if you have dark skin, or you look really ethnic. If you're black, look really arab, darkskin indian, or asian, or whatever. Some of these can still slay, but you don't have that broad appeal anymore, such as whites, and white passing ethnics, or ethnics with good coloring. But the ones who like you, can end up liking you a lot. I see this especially with black men. So you have that 10-30% of white women or whatever who's open to dating blacks (might be higher nowadays, idk), and then you have that 5-10% that really like them and prefer them.

Another thing that makes the racepill "legit" is obviously if you look at global appeal. With white women, maybe white men still have an advantage, but where they really destroy everyone is if you look globally and look at global appeal.
A coherent and well thought out answer on .me, color me shocked. Roosh is unironically more redpilled than most incels on here. P/S/L has evolved from a legitimate source of looksmaxxing knowledge, to a white incel self help group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Chadelite, jackthenerd and 1 other person

he hates us
we live rent free in his head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 685
just be a 99,9% curry bro

A coherent and well thought out answer on .me, color me shocked. Roosh is unironically more redpilled than most incels on here. P/S/L has evolved from a legitimate source of looksmaxxing knowledge, to a white incel self help group.
felt the same, his message was kind and insightfull.
if it wasn't for people like you, i would have just looksminned everyday believing ethnic = over.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Moggy
didint read but no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464

Users who are viewing this thread

Back