Ethnic hatred is real

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Dead serious. Thinking about how much better my life would be if I was literally white. Brutal I need to race transition asap

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid, sportsmogger, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
true i hate ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
There’s a reason for this

• +1
You prob have a semi-regular pheno lol. Imagine having the second worst pheno in the world like me.

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger
ethnic hate is real - proceeds to hate his own race
jfl at y’all self loathing fags

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and sportsmogger
You prob have a semi-regular pheno lol. Imagine having the second worst pheno in the world like me.
Im literally a Dravidian bro it’s not getting worse than that (maybe abo)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Klasik01
:ogre:

Attachments

• 7831.jpg
    7831.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I have to take monobenzone, gluthatione, niacinamide, vit c and other stuff to make my pheno more appealing.

• +1
I have to take monobenzone, gluthatione, niacinamide, vit c and other stuff to make my pheno more appealing.
Glutathione is legit shit evened out my tone

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and Klasik01
Dead serious. Thinking about how much better my life would be if I was literally white. Brutal I need to race transition asap
What do u look like???

Did u hate ur ethnicity before joining this forum?

Phenotax>skintax
You can change your skin color but never what race you seem to have, legit impossible.

Im literally a Dravidian bro it’s not getting worse than that (maybe abo)
Same, what language and r u from the west too.

Also I agree with what you said my exact features on a white dude would result in an entirely different life.

• +1
ethnic hate is real - proceeds to hate his own race
jfl at y’all self loathing fags
It’s not even self hate, it’s just the recognition that your pheno makes life significantly harder.

Same, what language and r u from the west too.

Also I agree with what you said my exact features on a white dude would result in an entirely different life.
Tamil hbu?

@coispet

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Tamil hbu?
Same, u from the west? Also saw some dude say ur 6ft lol u shud be good then, can easily slay pajeetas. Over for my 5’9.5 ass

• +1
water. every ethnic would rather be white.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Being ethnic doesn't matter for life treatment. Men don't care. Plenty of retarded women will sleep with you, they were never the finest arbiters of aesthetics. The problem is self-perception, which impacts ugly whites too, albeit to a lesser degree. As an ethnic, you can only be an ethnic, the chance of being a true main character become slimmer and slimmer. It's why when a major movie has a black or ethnic main character the people who watch that film are probably going to be blacks or ethnic. Most ethnics are the NPCs of this world

Same, u from the west? Also saw some dude say ur 6ft lol u shud be good then, can easily slay pajeetas. Over for my 5’9.5 ass
Buy lifts bruh

Also yea I’m from the west hbu?

Buy lifts bruh

Also yea I’m from the west hbu?
Same, and yeah imma start wearing lifts just scared of getting exposed in case I have to enter someone’s house.