Ethnic tax applies to UK job market

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
So I'm applying for non-STEM based jobs because my new foid manager basically wants me out - I'm not going to accuse her of racism because I'm not a woke cunt. We genuinely have conflicting ways of working.

Anyway, not a single fucking role has a person of my background. I've seen some blacks, but even then they are underrepresented too. London is literally half ethnic but central London office-based workforce must be like 100% white.

I absolutely HATE woke diversity inclusion policies. But I've applied to some of these jobs which literally say we want more BAME (black and minority ethnics), disabled, LGBTQHSHSH, women (lol). It's literally a copy and paste only so they can virtue signal and hire a white girl.

I'm always the sole ethnic brown guy in the past 5 jobs I've had. If there were any other brown guys they were many positions above me in the company and whitewashed. I don't look nothing like the guy below, but even if he aces his A levels, uni exams, and gets prestigious internships he still faces the ethnic tax.

He will ONLY get a STEM job where autists can work in their own cubicle (or fully remote) away from other colleagues. He will be overlooked by peers and do all the hard work with very little reward. If he does get promoted it will be long overdue and if anything offered only after he threatens to quit.

Life is over as an ethnic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 27544 and 8 others
inb4 cumskins start complaining they can't get a job despite applying for one job and waiting on it every week.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
@Xangsane

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I absolutely HATE woke diversity inclusion policies. But I've applied to some of these jobs which literally say we want more BAME (black and minority ethnics), disabled, LGBTQHSHSH, women (lol). It's literally a copy and paste only so they can virtue signal and hire a white girl.
"DIVERSITY!!!" = hire an able-bodied white woman because of the thing between her legs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 28691, thereallegend and 5 others
Don't they virtue signal pill?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yea youll notice they will treat u like shit even if u do get the job.

despite all this diversity shit, ethnics arent REALLY welcome in UK deep down.. they will always talk behind ur back lr give eachother looks

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, bug_eye_blackcel and 6 others

despite all this diversity shit, ethnics arent REALLY welcome in UK deep down.. they will always talk behind ur back lr give eachother looks
"DIVERSITY!!!" = hire an able-bodied white woman because of the thing between her legs

Not tru. Asian guys get JB girls in the UK all the time. Even this dude @FailedNormieManlet has a pinned thread about having sex. British women love brown Muslim cocks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20996
The UK is a failed society anyways. They say western countries are shite but I still want to move America

Doesn’t really exist irl. Men and whites men especially are preferred on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and the BULL
I remember FACEandLMS (British blackcel) used to say that the white foids at his London office job were disgusted by him and didn't even make eye contact.

Absolutely brutal tbh, I'm glad I live in Canada where the whites are libcucks and not racist. I haven't applied for jobs yet though since I'm a 3rd year computer science major, I wonder if the hiring is racist here too and only benifits cumskin foids. :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 20996
I remember FACEandLMS (British blackcel) used to say that the white foids at his London office job were disgusted by him and didn't even make eye contact.

Absolutely brutal tbh, I'm glad I live in Canada where the whites are libcucks and not racist. I haven't applied for jobs yet though since I'm a 3rd year computer science major, I wonder if the hiring is racist here too and only benifits cumskin foids. :feelshehe:

@Xangsane brutal how ethnics get blamed for affirmative action when privileged white roasties get all the benifits.

I don't blame hiring managers either. Why would you hire an ethnicel when you could hire a white bitch who can be your potential future wife (since most relationships meet through work or school).

Imagine yourself in the place of the hiring manager. Why wouldn't I hire the girl, her pretty face and nice smells makes my peepee hard and her smiling and laughing during the interview makes me feel like she is in love with me. 😍

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, thereallegend, bug_eye_blackcel and 4 others
@Xangsane brutal how ethnics get blamed for affirmative action when privileged white roasties get all the benifits.

I don't blame hiring managers either. Why would you hire an ethnicel when you could hire a white bitch who can be your potential future wife (since most relationships meet through work or school).

Imagine yourself in the place of the hiring manager. Why wouldn't I hire the girl, her pretty face and nice smells makes my peepee hard and her smiling and laughing during the interview makes me feel like she is in love with me. 😍
literally impossible for subhumans to get jobs. better be ready to jestermax harder than for a girl if ur below HTN

start from the begining when watching !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940

start from the begining when watching !

Absolutely ogre. He's also 6'3, imagine how brutal it must be to be ideal height and still incel and on top of that white roasties at your job treat you like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20996
So I'm applying for non-STEM based jobs because my new foid manager basically wants me out - I'm not going to accuse her of racism because I'm not a woke cunt. We genuinely have conflicting ways of working.

Anyway, not a single fucking role has a person of my background. I've seen some blacks, but even then they are underrepresented too. London is literally half ethnic but central London office-based workforce must be like 100% white.

I'm always the sole ethnic brown guy in the past 5 jobs I've had. If there were any other brown guys they were many positions above me in the company and whitewashed. I don't look nothing like the guy below, but even if he aces his A levels, uni exams, and gets prestigious internships he still faces the ethnic tax.
View attachment 2167006

He will ONLY get a STEM job where autists can work in their own cubicle (or fully remote) away from other colleagues. He will be overlooked by peers and do all the hard work with very little reward. If he does get promoted it will be long overdue and if anything offered only after he threatens to quit.

Life is over as an ethnic.
@Xangsane i have said this so many times.

UK doesn’t have affirmative action unles your a Whire girl

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 20996 and Xangsane
@Xangsane i have said this so many times.

UK doesn’t have affirmative action unles your a Whire girl

USA is brutal too according to the studies.

>Decades of research has found that name discrimination in education and employment is very real. A cleverly designed study in the United States found that candidates with Black-sounding names needed eight more years of experience to get the same number of callbacks as those with white-sounding names, for instance. Similar research over decades has found the same effect.

>The most recent work on this in Europe is the GEMM survey, a five-year, five nation field study where researchers applied for thousands of real jobs using a mixture of different names (GEMM stands for Growth, Equal Opportunities, Migration and Markets). The results are shocking. Ethnic minorities needed to send 60 per cent more applications to get as many callbacks as the white majority.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: angelo, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, thereallegend and 1 other person
Brown, over.

• So Sad
USA is brutal too according to the studies.
>Decades of research has found that name discrimination in education and employment is very real. A cleverly designed study in the United States found that candidates with Black-sounding names needed eight more years of experience to get the same number of callbacks as those with white-sounding names, for instance. Similar research over decades has found the same effect.

>The most recent work on this in Europe is the GEMM survey, a five-year, five nation field study where researchers applied for thousands of real jobs using a mixture of different names (GEMM stands for Growth, Equal Opportunities, Migration and Markets). The results are shocking. Ethnic minorities needed to send 60 per cent more applications to get as many callbacks as the white majority.

tbh im even more fucked I have adhd and autism, I pulled a cute girl on Saturday it was fun but I upset her on Sunday and now she is cold on me I cried begged god to make it work but nothing.

I dunno what to do I’ll never have a girl, none will ever love me or want to be with me, mentalceldom is the most brutal painful form of inceldom I’m so in pain rn I have no energy to even leave my bed JFL. And that 12 hr sleep I had she was rent free in my mind tormenting me multiple situations played out, where she forgave me, rejected me, bullied me, ridiculed me etc. my cortisol is at an all time high rn

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Xangsane
tbh im even more fucked I have adhd and autism, I pulled a cute girl on Saturday it was fun but I upset her on Sunday and now she is cold on me I cried begged god to make it work but nothing.

I dunno what to do I’ll never have a girl, none will ever love me or want to be with me, mentalceldom is the most brutal painful form of inceldom I’m so in pain rn I have no energy to even leave my bed JFL. And that 12 hr sleep I had she was rent free in my mind tormenting me multiple situations played out, where she forgave me, rejected me, bullied me, ridiculed me etc. my cortisol is at an all time high rn

You should do drugs to cope. I smoke weed literally every night (legal in Canada) and it keeps me happy.

high paying job roles are now solely for white women

this is also evident on the road. the amount of white women i see in brand new german cars with 22 Plates reg or newer is outstanding

men i see them in bum clothes and beat down whips thats on its last legs

when will men rise up and put this to an end

of course we know how this all begun, due to jooish femism they want women to work to produce less off spring an be indepent. this is why the jewish banks will only give loans and serve businesses that do as they are told. I.E hire more women especially white one as they want them to go extinct

bit of a schizo rant but you see my point

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, SecularIslamist, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
You should do drugs to cope. I smoke weed literally every night (legal in Canada) and it keeps me happy.
I may do this. My hearts in pain, my parents look very young easily decade younger than their age but I don’t think I’ll be like them, the cortisol I take from foids destroys me on a spiritual level. I cannot explain the pain it’s like a deep inner pain or emotinal but just inside my being I hurts to even breathe. It’s so fkn over 🙃

I think ima start smoking weed

high paying job roles are now solely for white women

this is also evident on the road. the amount of white women i see in brand new german cars with 22 Plates reg or newer is outstanding

men i see them in bum clothes and beat down whips thats on its last legs

when will men rise up and put this to an end

of course we know how this all begun, due to jooish femism they want women to work to produce less off spring an be indepent. this is why the jewish banks will only give loans and serve businesses that do as they are told. I.E hire more women especially white one as they want them to go extinct

bit of a schizo rant but you see my point

Not just women, White men too. Us ethnics are the lower slave caste, it's like we're back in India.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 20996
Dude wtf?

Agree at senior levels there is big push to boost up white women, even if useless, but never seen ethnic tax in hiring, and I look like this, ethnic af... what field u in?

Screenshot 20230501 194037

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, thereallegend and sub5inchcel
Dude wtf?

Agree at senior levels there is big push to boost up white women, even if useless, but never seen ethnic tax in hiring, and I look like this, ethnic af... what field u in?

View attachment 2178126

I don't buy this tbh. I'm ethnic and haven't had any issues.

I think it's more qualities which are strongly correlated with being ethnic that are selected against. For example things like having an ethnic or ethnic-british accent, roadman mannerisms/slang, big beards like the guy in your post etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Dude wtf?

View attachment 2178126

White passing

Check your privilege bro.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 20996

I think it's more qualities which are strongly correlated with being ethnic that are selected against. For example things like having an ethnic or ethnic-british accent, roadman mannerisms/slang, big beards like the guy in your post etc.

Cope you retard, I literally posted studies showing discrimination against ethnic names.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thereallegend

you live in peru

Dude wtf?

View attachment 2178126
"Consultancy" General Business management consulting.

Tbh it's brutal competition anyway. But extra brutal for brown guys.

Cope you retard, I literally posted studies showing discrimination against ethnic names.
anybody denying this is a fucking retard

• +1
anybody denying this is a fucking retard
Apparently in America you can fraud your first name on a job application to sound less ethnic. Like you can use a nickname or whatever, I might try that.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

99% of HR managers are bitches though

White passing??? Wtf bhai
Ok maybe Turk passing.

99% of HR managers are bitches though
True. At my last job the HR managers were all fat white SJW looking roasties.

They also lectured us about the benifits of diversity during training JFL it was so weird being the only nonwhite in the room.

Ok maybe Turk passing.

True. At my last job the HR managers were all fat white SJW looking roasties.

They also lectured us about the benifits of diversity during training JFL it was so weird being the only nonwhite in the room.
Haha ok fair, I've been called white passing before it's fine.

Hr everywhere I've worked has been 2-3/10 put of shape, white, middle aged foids. At my last company on boarding I was 1 of only 2 ethnics (other was a Moroccan jfl), amd there were a couple of whites, few curries, rest rice.

They also lectured us on diversity and shit

• +1