Even the "liberal" women in MENA region wanna be housewives

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Every non-hijabi I've spoken to. Even ones showing their cleavage and I suspect they're not virgin. They are trad as fuck. They tell me losing their virginity is a great shame for a women outside of marriage.

They aren't betabuxxers in the sense they get pimoed and dumped then settle for MTN. Rather they search for chaddam endlessly until they decide they will settle for MTN. None of them want to work. They're mostly unemployed and living with parents. Those odd ones who work, EVEN they say they're only working as their parents are taking care of the home. Don't expect to after marriage.

I'm actually not complaining about this. I do want my wife to focus on the home - but ONLY after (multiple) kids, it makes zero sense to do it prior to that and you get govt assistance anyway.

My quality of life and finances are going to take a BIG hit. My fear is I regret my inceldom days.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and flippasav
Every non-hijabi I've spoken to. Even ones showing their cleavage and I suspect they're not virgin. They are trad as fuck. They tell me losing their virginity is a great shame for a women outside of marriage.

They aren't betabuxxers in the sense they get pimoed and dumped then settle for MTN. Rather they search for chaddam endlessly until they decide they will settle for MTN. None of them want to work. They're mostly unemployed and living with parents. Those odd ones who work, EVEN they say they're only working as their parents are taking care of the home. Don't expect to after marriage.

I'm actually not complaining about this. I do want my wife to focus on the home - but ONLY after (multiple) kids, it makes zero sense to do it prior to that and you get govt assistance anyway. But even then it doesn't make sense after one kid, three kids minimum.

My quality of life and finances are going to take a BIG hit. My fear is I regret my inceldom days.

View attachment 3084302
Such is life of an LTRcel

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Chadeep and SecularIslamist
> not virgin
> trad af

if 4 people witnessed her fornicating then she can be flogged to death according to shariah law

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

• Hmm...

I'm actually not complaining about this. I do want my wife to focus on the home - but ONLY after (multiple) kids, it makes zero sense to do it prior to that and you get govt assistance anyway.

View attachment 3084302
Any point in even geomaxxing there though? I’ve heard they discriminate against immigrants

Any point in even geomaxxing there though? I’ve heard they discriminate against immigrants
Do you know which country I'm talking about? No they don't hate immigrants. At least compared to other MENA countries. I'm fact, I would say they're the least white worshipping of the lot. Naturally leads to less racism against fellow ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: genex
Do you know which country I'm talking about? No they don't hate immigrants. At least compared to other MENA countries. I'm fact, I would say they're the least white worshipping of the lot. Naturally leads to less racism against fellow ethnics.
Well I’m white so I wouldn’t necessarily mind the white worshipping, and no I don’t know what country you’re talking about but I have Saudi/UAE/Qatar in mind

• JFL
Well I’m white so I wouldn’t necessarily mind the white worshipping, and no I don’t know what country you’re talking about but I have Saudi/UAE/Qatar in mind
Lol no not them. Yeah they hate immigrants. They'd consider me a slave.

But I was talking about nafri countries. But anyway know you shouldn't think about it one second if you're white and non-Muslim, for both your safety and the girl. Even as a Muslim honestly I feel quite similar to this guy:

"A feat boy in a 44 year olds body" lmao.
He thought he'd just turn up and it would be okay to fuck any woman he'd see JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and genex
Moroccan women are mostly whores man no offense I saw on tt this black guy made a vid saying Moroccan foids are built for us black men and some Moroccan foids were jestermaxxing in comments saying “hahahaa yesss thank you we love you too for realz :lul:

• WTF
Moroccan women are mostly whores man no offense I saw on tt this black guy made a vid saying Moroccan foids are built for us black men and some Moroccan foids were jestermaxxing in comments saying “hahahaa yesss thank you we love you too for realz :lul:
They're french nafris probably. If there is racism towards anyone in Morocco it's the blacks. Same in north Africa as a whole.