Allah made the women from North Africa the most beautiful inside and outside 😍

They're just like any other woman

I've never seen him, I bet he doesn't exist.
You think god himself will come down for Jisko32, JFL. To know if there is a god you only have to look around you that’s the proof.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I will rape Marroc pussy
Because I hate marrocs
They pull knifes and try to steal
encore un qui s'est fait voler son gouter cette petite pute @97baHater

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 97baHater, emeraldglass and Htobrother
Me too. But I believe there are some exceptional people (me :forcedsmile:) who deserve to racemix.

Just like in the past you had emporers, sultans and kings do the same thing (Alexander the Great, Genghis, Ottomans etc). These have now been replaced western born deathnics (me :forcedsmile:).
what ? what are you ? i thought you were nafri

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
what ? what are you ? i thought you were nafri
No I'm a curry. I deserve MENA wife. I've struggled in this life enough. I deserve one as a reward. I'll give her 10x what she gives me :feelsokman:

No I'm a curry. I deserve MENA wife. I've struggled in this life enough. I deserve one as a reward. I'll give her 10x what she gives me :feelsokman:
What happened to the 19 yr old u were texting

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What happened to the 19 yr old u were texting
It's slowed down (expected). Honestly she's way too immature. She sends GIFs,memes and not serious at all. English is shite and comms is very bad.

I'm not gonna get excited anymore until I'm certain a girl is right. Honestly these nafris won't work unless you can get once who went to an American school. They will be as hypergamous if not more than curriee. Not to mention won't ever give curries a chance because they'll likely have exposure to how pathetic curries can be if they speak English and use social media.

Amcik your whore women beg me to marry them
not even in hentais you sick fuck JFL

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
avis ? @97baHater

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Makes sense tbh
For him to come down or not come down?
Everything around me is built by humans, not by gods
Is nature created by humans? The sky, the ever expanding universe, your body and all it’s internal organs which work independently without a fault. All the animals, the air you breath, the food you eat that comes from the plants and fruits. Who created all this? It’s not man. Man can’t even safe himself from sickness let alone create life or sustain it.

• +1
For him to come down or not come down?
For not coming down
Cuz ltn probably
Is nature created by humans? The sky, the ever expanding universe, your body and all it’s internal organs which work independently without a fault. All the animals, the air you breath, the food you eat that comes from the plants and fruits. Who created all this? It’s not man. Man can’t even safe himself from sickness let alone create life or sustain it.
matter appeared as a result of the big bang. And even if God exists, I doubt that his name is Allah. And anyway, how could he come out of nothing?

avis ? @97baHater
Quel maghrebine dans ce monde veut un poundi? Aucune, si il arrive a en avoir une tant mieux pour lui

For not coming down
Cuz ltn probably
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated: Messenger of Allah ο·Ί said, "Allah does not look at your figures, nor at your attire but He looks at your hearts and accomplishments".
matter appeared as a result of the big bang.
Big bang was described in the Quran 1400 years ago

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe? 21:30
And even if God exists, I doubt that his name is Allah.
Why? Because his messenger is an arab?
And anyway, how could he come out of nothing?
First, ask yourself this question: How can you believe that everything existing right now came out of nothing? That is what the atheist believes.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Gengar and SecularIslamist
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated: Messenger of Allah ο·Ί said, "Allah does not look at your figures, nor at your attire but He looks at your hearts and accomplishments".

Big bang was described in the Quran 1400 years ago

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe? 21:30

Why? Because his messenger is an arab?

First, ask yourself this question: How can you believe that everything existing right now came out of nothing? That is what the atheist believes.
Cope harder
If anything Putin is the real God and tsar of the holy Russian federation

• Ugh..
You're Kurdish aren't there similar pheno women? They definitely do not have the bodies of these women.

Unlike other MENA women, nafris are the full package. I can't think of a single thing wrong with them, apart from maybe a few being secular and dressing like sluts. But they are very unlike the ateist Kurdish/Turkish secular ones.
true. kurdish and turkish women are really attractive don’t get me wrong especially kurds with proto nordid phenotype but moroccans fog. so many kurds/turks have ugly bodies and hip dips its just the top 10% who dont honestly but yeah, i agree

• +1
Cope harder
If anything Putin is the real God and tsar of the holy Russian federation
If Putin is a god, why does he need bodyguards?

• +1
If Putin is a god, why does he need bodyguards?
in any case, we cannot prove for sure whether God exists or not, and it is useless to argue about it. But Putin has the most power and might than all people on earth, so he fits the description of God the best.

To hide his deity from outsiders.
And I've seen him live, he doesn't have that many guards.
So, using your logic, everyone could be a god in disguise, JFL. A god who needs to eat, drink, and defecate. May Allah protect me from falling down the path you have.

• +1
in any case, we cannot prove for sure whether God exists or not, and it is useless to argue about it. But Putin has the most power and might than all people on earth, so he fits the description of God the best.

• +1
Speaking to a nafri woman can cure depression. They boost my confidence 999x. I'm pretty sure for men they could replace the job of a therapist. The Jews could easily ruin these countries with immigrants and passportbros if they promoted it one way or another.

View attachment 3028494
View attachment 3028493
View attachment 3028500

I didn't know it was possible for women to appreciate a man. It's complete black hole in the blackpill theory. What's more. They do the chasing sometimes. It's completely changed my perspective. The godforsaken West has ruined women. Speaking to these women feels like speaking to an alien from another planet.

But I know it's never going to work. They can't speak English and geomaxxing is a meme unless you're so desperate you want to marry someone who you can barely speak with and they expect to be betabuxxed - after all they are uneducated, unemployed virgins. The ones who it makes sense to geomax with, they're no different to western whores. Either way I'm fucked! It's over.

But goddamn I'm missing out. Wish I had learnt French or Arabic in the past. I can't take this level of overness I'm experiencing.

@emeraldglass @JohnBaza @Corleone @wsada @MaghrebGator
what app are u using?

Self-claimed god
Jisko?? My nigga
How have you been? Long time no see.
brah since uve been banned ive msised u i thought u was still banned:ogre::soy::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Quel maghrebine dans ce monde veut un poundi? Aucune, si il arrive a en avoir une tant mieux pour lui
vraiment frr. J'ai voulu rester courtois mais bon. La seule 3arbiya que jai vu marier un poundi elle a fait un mariage caduque le mec etait pas muslims. bref.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Did the OP lose all his money and resources to the foid yet?

• WTF
how do you plan on going to heaven when you curse the wife of the prophet pbuh that was proven innocent by Allah?
It's according to your books that that verse was revealed about Aisha. And even if it was it proved her being innocent of adultery which isn't even why we curse her.

We curse her because she rebelled against Imam Ali (AS) in the Battle of Jamal even though the Quran ordered her to stay at her home. According to some reports she and Hafsa were responsible for poisoning Rasulullah (SAWW). She also shot arrows at the coffin of Imam Hasan (AS) and prevented him from being buried next to Rasulullah (SAWW).