Allah made the women from North Africa the most beautiful inside and outside šŸ˜

Brutal, you must be good-looking then, and I got this kinda treatment because I'm just ugly as fuck. LOL.
Bhai im LTN.
Im ugly as fuck. There is genuinely this one cute hijabi I talk to alot and despite being ltn shes always so kind to me. Id say 90% of moroccan girls are nice. Do morocsan woman hate u? Which country do u live? It really depends on where u live and how theyve been raised

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Autismcel
Maā€™shaā€™allah

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
You're not :blackpill:ed if you didn't realize that all women (regardless of race) are toxic sluts. Religion may be an exception sometimes. (Islam and Christianity, jews are evil)
Cope. Incel moment.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
I've not seen a single or spoken to a single one like this. It's a western problem. Same with curry. You think they act like their mother's who were shutin housewives?
I'm not talking about native ones per se but definitely the ones here in the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Egyptian women are very beautiful and have a nice culture

• Hmm...
Bhai im LTN.
Im ugly as fuck. There is genuinely this one cute hijabi I talk to alot and despite being ltn shes always so kind to me. Id say 90% of moroccan girls are nice. Do morocsan woman hate u? Which country do u live? It really depends on where u live and how theyve been raised
We zijn alle 3 Nederlanders bro.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Gengar
You're not :blackpill:ed if you didn't realize that all women (regardless of race) are toxic sluts. Religion may be an exception sometimes. (Islam and Christianity, jews are evil)
real
I jnow this one life long muslim hijbin who gives head for like 10ā‚¬
Its crazy. U would expect them to be this kind religious hijabi cutie but some of them are the biggest whores ever

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Gengar
Bhai im LTN.
I'm truecel, you mog me to death. There is one big reason why they are nice to you even if you're not good-looking. Do you happen to be non-Islamic? They are absolutely nice to non-Islamic people, whether GL or ugly. They show their true selves to sub-chaddam muzzie guys. I would say they hate me, yeah. I live in the Netherlands. Rotterdam.

Bhai im LTN.
Why do you hate the guys and not the women?

Women are more evil than men. It's water knowledge.

real
Its crazy. U would expect them to be this kind religious hijabi cutie but some of them are the biggest whores ever
Ik heb nog wel tien euro te besteden. Waar moet ik zijn? :feelshah:

Yeah, u saw my recent paki match bhai:forcedsmile:
Yeah she was cute. You didn't match back?
Even converts? I hve ā€œnot practicingā€ on my muzz and still get a ton of profile views, u donā€™t think if I changed it to practicing I might be able to compensate for my height on there and get more matches?:feelsthink:
Not practicing will only attract liberals. You are in USA so it's full of them tbh, but better off putting practicing. Are you actually gonna Islamaxxx or what? Because they won't ever meet without checking you can recite at least 50 surahs from memory.

But tbh no amount of practicing will compensate for height. Even the CEO confirm girls mainly like taller guys. He did an AMA it was insightful af.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
real
But at the same time there are genuine hijabi girls who are actually virgins until they marry, also some christian girls

That's why I stated "sometimes" when I referred to religion

Take your meds, pajeet. You're rambling again.
Says the pajeet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Hilarious cope when pajeets and sand coons cope like you two mods. Genetic dead ends. Both stuck in a shithole. Stay on the bottom.

Speaking to a nafri woman can cure depression. They boost my confidence 999x. I'm pretty sure for men they could replace the job of a therapist. The Jews could easily ruin these countries with immigrants and passportbros if they promoted it one way or another.

View attachment 3028494
View attachment 3028493
View attachment 3028500

I didn't know it was possible for women to appreciate a man. It's complete black hole in the blackpill theory. What's more. They do the chasing sometimes. It's completely changed my perspective. The godforsaken West has ruined women. Speaking to these women feels like speaking to an alien from another planet.

But I know it's never going to work. They can't speak English and geomaxxing is a meme unless you're so desperate you want to marry someone who you can barely speak with and they expect to be betabuxxed - after all they are uneducated, unemployed virgins. The ones who it makes sense to geomax with, they're no different to western whores. Either way I'm fucked! It's over.

But goddamn I'm missing out. Wish I had learnt French or Arabic in the past. I can't take this level of overness I'm experiencing.

@emeraldglass @JohnBaza @Corleone @wsada @MaghrebGator
Crazy to know this is your first time experiencing this lmfao šŸ¤£.

I have experienced this and prob wonā€™t ever again my mum doesnā€™t even know if she will get any grandkids :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: she even said as a joke ā€œIF I GET grandkids it would be nice to do x y zā€ Iā€™m such a loser I wanna kill
Myself

• +1
Says the pajeet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Hilarious cope when pajeets and sand coons cope like you two mods. Genetic dead ends. Both stuck in a shithole. Stay on the bottom.
I have seen your ugly mug, you are at the bottom next to me, Rajesh. Now keep crying for moggers like emmybhai while you rot and jerk off your 2 inch pajeet cock. Necking yourself would be the best thing you could do for yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, SecularIslamist, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
You're literally living in another country

Talking about "shitholes"

You need to humble yourself bro, you're slav

Common denominators on good wives and woman in general (i.e raise kids well, shy, dont dress like prostitutes, dont speak badly, dont complain for cooking and women things) i have ever found are 1: They are practicing muslim 2: they have been raised by a strong family head father who is disciplined and doesnā€™t accept being humilliated or fooled publicly and is intelligent on what he does

• +1
Reactions: yuyu, rg1235, emeraldglass and 2 others
I have seen your ugly mug, you are at the bottom next to me, Rajesh. Now keep crying for moggers like emmybhai while you rot and jerk off your 2 inch pajeet cock. Necking yourself would be the best thing you could do for yourself.
Is he slav or a pajeet? I'm genuinely lost rn

I havenā€™t posted my face here lil nigga but keep coping however your Dalit mind wants to.

You're literally living in another country

Talking about "shitholes"

You need to humble yourself bro, you're slav
He's not a slav, he's pajeet LARPing as slav. :feelswhat:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, SecularIslamist and Autismcel
Crazy to know this is your first time experiencing this lmfao šŸ¤£.
It's geography I swear. If I match with a western foid it is 100% of the time interview style shit. They view themselves like the ultimate rare prize. It's fucking insane the disparity. Location is destiny.

I have experienced this and prob wonā€™t ever again my mum doesnā€™t even know if she will get any grandkids :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: she even said as a joke ā€œIF I GET grandkids it would be nice to do x y zā€ Iā€™m such a loser I wanna kill
Myself
Hurry up to West Africa. I'm sure they're the same. In fact they're probably better and more adaptable to UK from a communication and language perspective.

I havenā€™t posted my face here lil nigga but keep coping however your Dalit mind wants to.
You actually did, that's why you upgraded to VIP to get rid of the evidence. Filthy untermensch. Go find a street to shit in.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 97baHater, emeraldglass and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rg1235, emeraldglass and 1 other person
You actually did, that's why you upgraded to VIP to get rid of the evidence. Filthy untermensch. Go find a street to shit in.
Dalit copes Iā€™ve bought it and posted my X-rays to get advice then I deleted the X-ray posts afterwards cuck boy. Iā€™ll shut ur plate though since I ate beef (your god)

Dalit copes Iā€™ve bought it and posted my X-rays to get advice then I deleted the X-ray posts afterwards cuck boy. Iā€™ll shut ur plate though since I ate beef (your god)
You also posted your ugly mug and people said your pheno was terrible. Why? Because you look like a pajeet. And why do you think I care if you eat beef, ranjeet? I eat beef too. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, emeraldglass and Autismcel
Wtf Abdul, can't you read? I said I saw his pictures before so I know who this ranjeet is.
Describe his face, fellow Abdul. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
I'm truecel, you mog me to death. There is one big reason why they are nice to you even if you're not good-looking. Do you happen to be non-Islamic? They are absolutely nice to non-Islamic people, whether GL or ugly. They show their true selves to sub-chaddam muzzie guys. I would say they hate me, yeah. I live in the Netherlands. Rotterdam.
Im not muslim but I larp as muslim lol huge smv boost in our muslim immigrant filled country
So technically i am muslim to them. I dont know what kind of islamic girls u have been hanging out maar die islamitische dames zijn best wel aardig hoor, ze hebben ook een mooie high E lichaam altijd en ze hebben ook mooie wimpers en gewoon overal een goeie eye area
Soms zijn ze wel birdcelsšŸ˜¬ maar er zijn wel veel mooie marokaanse chicks hoor. My first oneitis was this moroccan girl. She genuinely looks like she came from heaven. Shes like atleast mid-high HTB. Im never gonna be with her since im so fucking ugly but im stilk friends with her

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gengar, Autismcel and 1 other person
Describe his face, fellow Abdul. :ogre:
This is basically him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rg1235, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Im not muslim but I larp as muslim lol huge smv boost in our muslim immigrant filled country
So technically i am muslim to them. I dont know what kind of islamic girls u have been hanging out maar die islamitische dames zijn best wel aardig hoor, ze hebben ook een mooie high E lichaam altijd en ze hebben ook mooie wimpers en gewoon overal een goeie eye area
Soms zijn ze wel birdcelsšŸ˜¬ maar er zijn wel veel mooie marokaanse chicks hoor. My first oneitis was this moroccan girl. She genuinely looks like she came from heaven. Shes like atleast mid-high HTB. Im never gonna be with her since im so fucking ugly but im stilk friends with her
Nigga switched ethnicities mid-talking

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, emeraldglass, Gengar and 2 others
Hands off Muslim women nigga. Are you an alt?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, emeraldglass and beefliverontop
You also posted your ugly mug and people said your pheno was terrible. Why? Because you look like a pajeet. And why do you think I care if you eat beef, ranjeet? I eat beef too. :feelswhy:
Mustā€™ve been a handsome mug if I did post. But I didnā€™t lil pajeet. Cope some more. My sique is here and u can wank to that. 5ā€™5 poopjeet

JFL. I live in Rotterdam and they're just rude to ugly muzzie guys. :feelswhy::feelswhy: (They were friendly in elementary school though but that's normal, everyone's nice to one another at that stage). Literally most of my worst experiences with women is from muzzie foids (MENA mostly).

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, beefliverontop and Autismcel
Mustā€™ve been a handsome mug if I did post. But I didnā€™t lil pajeet. Cope some more. My sique is here and u can wank to that. 5ā€™5 poopjeet
How can I wank to your physique knowing what you look like? Disgusting ahhh poojeet.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Hands off Muslim women nigga. Are you an alt?
He doesn't need to have his hands off of them. He said they suck dick for 10 jewros. Do you think that involves him touching them? It's the other way around. :hnghn:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Autismcel
How can I wank to your physique knowing what you look like? Disgusting ahhh poojeet.
Because youā€™re ugly and Iā€™m not. I havenā€™t posted my face faggot. Keep coping however you want. Your a shitskin copper just like your sand nigger mod friend @emeraldglass

JFL. I live in Rotterdam and they're just rude to ugly muzzie guys. :feelswhy::feelswhy: (They were friendly in elementary school though but that's normal, everyone's nice to one another at that stage). Literally most of my worst experiences with women is from muzzie foids (MENA mostly).
They can't handle that 7x5.5 BPC :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Why do you hate the guys and not the women?

Women are more evil than men. It's water knowledge.
the morrocan men arent friendly their just these crazy ugly niggas who keep acting like a lil pussy especially when it comes to fights. All my life ive never been threatened or had a fight with any ethnicity because ive been the biggest and tallest like from all of my classmates but the only niggas who dare to fight me is those pesky moroccan niggas. And when i do say alr les go fight
:lul: MFS be taking a knife or either come with their whole family lol
ive had like 2 moroccan niggas threaten me they say like were gonna beat u up you better dont come to school tommorow:lul: so what did i do? Ofc i went to school and i waited for them but no one came those fucking bastards wasted my time
Ill be honest. I have alot of moroccan friends, male and female. Morrocans are usually very kind and beautiful, smart people. I really do like those niggas fr their chill asf. But moroccans raised in the netherlands? No thank you..

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Gengar and Autismcel
Because youā€™re ugly and Iā€™m not. I havenā€™t posted my face faggot. Keep coping however you want. Your a shitskin copper just like your sand nigger mod friend @emeraldglass
LOL, backtracking now, are we? Keep coping, you ugly filthy poojeet.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
the morrocan men arent friendly their just these crazy ugly niggas who keep acting like a lil pussy especially when it comes to fights. All my life ive never been threatened or had a fight with any ethnicity because ive been the biggest and tallest like from all of my classmates but the only niggas who dare to fight me is those pesky moroccan niggas. And when i do say alr les go fight
ive had like 2 moroccan niggas threaten me they say like were gonna beat u up you better dont come to school tommorow:lul: so what did i do? Ofc i went to school and i waited for them but no one came those fucking bastards wasted my time
Ill be honest. I have alot of moroccan friends, male and female. Morrocans are usually very kind and beautiful, smart people. I really do like those niggas fr their chill asf. But moroccans raised in the netherlands? No thank you..
Yeah, that's a deathnik trait. Not being able to fight 1 v 1.

the morrocan men arent friendly their just these crazy ugly niggas who keep acting like a lil pussy especially when it comes to fights. All my life ive never been threatened or had a fight with any ethnicity because ive been the biggest and tallest like all my classmates but the only niggas who dare to fight me is those pesky moroccan niggas. And when i do say alr les go fight
One day you'll run into a morrocan who is actually taller and much stronger.. be careful what you wish for bhai.

Similar to a small kid who calls his big bro on you later

LOL, backtracking now, are we? Keep coping, you ugly filthy poojeet.
-Dalit
Why would I cope šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve already been with women and on my way to med school. Iā€™m not gonna be stupid enough to post a pic of my face on this shitskin filled site with losers like you that would risk my acceptance. Delusional inbred. Go rope and maybe you can reincarnate as your Arab counterparts.

We know better bro. We could post your pics here but it would be considered a crime to show so many people a face as ugly as yours.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, 97baHater, Autismcel and 1 other person
-Dalit
Why would I cope šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve already been with women and on my way to med school. Iā€™m not gonna be stupid enough to post a pic of my face on this shitskin filled site with losers like you that would risk my acceptance. Delusional inbred. Go rope and maybe you can reincarnate as your Arab counterparts.
That's exactly why you upgraded to VIP and got it deleted, you ugly ranjeet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rg1235, SecularIslamist and 3 others