Allah made the women from North Africa the most beautiful inside and outside šŸ˜

Stop simping so much dude. I live in a country with a lot of Moroccan women and they are toxic as hell.

@MaghrebGator is right.
Given you think every Muslim girl past 18 is a whore you're not the most reliable person.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ah yes nice excuse

You are a fucking fake muslim , a little degenerate pig

Inshallah allah will send you to hell you pig , western muslim
When did you get so based, bhai?

don't listen to that self hating coping sand nigger manlet, I've personally seen very good looking highlydimoprhic egyptian, persian, syrian, moroccan, iraqi girls go for niggers. Even some lebanese bitches. North africa isn't as racist since they're practically coons themselves, the copers saying otherwise are lil pussy nafris that wished they were white.
Heā€™s not a sand. :hnghn:

Nah black smv definitely exists, my 75% Somali 25% Yemeni friend who's 5'7 and moved from England slays here in cairo
Somalis are not black warya.
Angry Smackdown Live GIF by WWE

Somalis are not black warya.
Angry Smackdown Live GIF by WWE
Bro you have to categorise people somehow, we can't just have white black brown and Somali, you just have to pick the closest :unsure:

Bro you have to categorise people somehow, we can't just have white black brown and Somali, you just have to pick the closest :unsure:
But categorizing Somalis as ā€œBlackā€ would imply that we look and share genes with Negroids which we donā€™t.

Somalis are a lot closer to North Africans pheno and genotype which is why a Somali would do better in North Africa than a Negroid.

Its not just
But categorizing Somalis as ā€œBlackā€ would imply that we look and share genes with Negroids which we donā€™t.

Somalis are a lot closer to North Africans pheno and genotype which is why a Somali would do better in North Africa than a Negroid.
It's not just you guys who it applies to, it applies to Ethiopians and Eritreans, sure you may not share genes but both Arabs and Indians are considered brown yet having no direct genetic connection

Its not just

It's not just you guys who it applies to, it applies to Ethiopians and Eritreans, sure you may not share genes but both Arabs and Indians are considered brown yet having no direct genetic connection
Terms like Black or White are stupid to begin with. People have race/ethnicities.

Somali is Somali.

Arab is Arab.

don't listen to that self hating coping sand nigger manlet, I've personally seen very good looking highlydimoprhic egyptian, persian, syrian, moroccan, iraqi girls go for niggers. Even some lebanese bitches. North africa isn't as racist since they're practically coons themselves, the copers saying otherwise are lil pussy nafris that wished they were white.
Cope, even amongst Moroccans there is rascism if one is blacker than the other.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Autismcel
Who is Allah?
He is Allah, He is One.
Allah is the Un-wanting. (Perfect, does not require anything.)
He has no offspring, nor is He born from anything.
And there is none equal to Him.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, JohnDoe, MaghrebGator and 3 others
  • +1
I ain't black though; I'm just telling it how it is. Funny you think you know better. Keep the BBC cuck dream of blacks plowing for you whites. We don't have that shit over here. That's a Western man's dream of seeing their women getting fucked by men of color.
There's no knowing better u retard, I've seen nafri whores, especially white/Italian passing moroccan girls who come from "Muslim" families literally holding hands with niggers; on campus, at social events, etc. I know palestinian dudes that dm'd many and tried to hook up until they found out that the girl was passed around niggers.

You are literally coping. The only ppl I know that don't allow their women to be cucked by bbc as much is probably pajeets but that doesn't count since most of their women are ugly and they're not desirable. Or east asians since they cuck themselves for whites.

Also I know you're not black as I've stated that your father is moroccan king phillipe jew servaty

There's no knowing better u retard, I've seen nafri whores, especially white/Italian passing moroccan girls who come from "Muslim" families literally holding hands with niggers; on campus, at social events, etc. I know palestinian dudes that dm'd many and tried to hook up until they found out that the girl was passed around niggers.

You are literally coping. The only ppl I know that don't allow their women to be cucked by bbc as much is probably pajeets but that doesn't count since most of their women are ugly and they're not desirable. Or east asians since they cuck themselves for whites.

Also I know you're not black as I've stated that your father is moroccan king phillipe jew servaty
But you whites like being a cuck and your women getting fucked by ethnics. Just accept it.

• +1
But you whites like being a cuck and your women getting fucked by ethnics. Just accept it.
ā€œWhitesā€ yet you want to be labeled as white jfl. The sand coon cope is as strong as pajeet cope. Every place has whores. But for a ā€œ99%ā€ muslim country your women are pretty dogshit lil phillipe. Donā€™t be upset when a skinny fat jew with a small dick can go to ur country and fuck ur hijabis who are on their ā€œdeenā€ but did it for a chance to fly to Europe. Hilarious and comical. Peddle your stories to your sand buddies or maybe pajeets theyā€™ll give you fake validation. Iā€™ll give the harsh truth.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Hulk Hogan
ā€œWhitesā€ yet you want to be labeled as white jfl. The sand coon cope is as strong as pajeet cope. Every place has whores. But for a ā€œ99%ā€ muslim country your women are pretty dogshit lil phillipe. Donā€™t be upset when a skinny fat jew with a small dick can go to ur country and fuck ur hijabis who are on their ā€œdeenā€ but did it for a chance to fly to Europe. Hilarious and comical. Peddle your stories to your sand buddies or maybe pajeets theyā€™ll give you fake validation. Iā€™ll give the harsh truth.
Who said I want to be white? White is a skin color, not a race. You must be out of your mind to think that when I say I have white skin, it means I want to be a cuck Westerner, where your women are easier to run over than a freeway, even fresh off the boat migrants get their turn with your women. You must also be out of your mind to think North Africa is as degenerate as your Western countries.

• +1
Who said I want to be white? White is a skin color, not a race. You must be out of your mind to think that when I say I have white skin, it means I want to be a cuck Westerner, where your women are easier to run over than a freeway, even fresh off the boat migrants get their turn with your women. You must also be out of your mind to think North Africa is as degenerate as your Western countries.
Ok bro just put my French fries in the bag with my croissant.

• JFL
I'll stick them up your behind, that should work better, bro.
Nah just do that ur mother. She was one of the 80+ who took a Belgian mini dog up hers and in cooter to have u.

Nigga tf is that lanky danky ass "Tom the Cat" image reaction/memeā‰ļøā‰ļøšŸ’Æ
4241283 Screenshot 20240713 181819 1

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
U sound needy bra it turns them off

Chad never acts needy

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
View attachment 3029271

Best reaction gif to use when a foid send you a pic or you wanna gaslight her. Only requirement to use this gif is you have to be a total simp bitch (which I am) despite acting the contrary.
Ngl wouldn't be surprised if she got turned off by it, bhai.

You're still in your 20s nigga you ain't 50

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nah just do that ur mother. She was one of the 80+ who took a Belgian mini dog up hers and in cooter to have u.
You keep repeating the same stuff. Is that all you have to say? Because it's getting boring, to say the least. A white man talking about women getting screwed while forgetting his own home is a free use center is laughable.

• +1
You keep repeating the same stuff. Is that all you have to say? Because it's getting boring, to say the least. A white man talking about women getting screwed while forgetting his own home is a free use center is laughable.
Your dad is Phillips servaty. I donā€™t need to say anything else.

Your dad is Phillips servaty. I donā€™t need to say anything else.
Weak shit, won't lie. Recycled trash seems to be your only thing to say. No shit, actually, seeing as you are trash yourself.

• +1
Weak shit, won't lie. Recycled trash seems to be your only thing to say. No shit, actually, seeing as you are trash yourself.
Just put that retarded high E cumskin on ignore tbh. All bark but no bite.

He was literally seething and coping after learning that @st.hamudi but 6ā€˜5 heightmogs and framemogs him

Also probably facemogs him (@Gengar said he saw his face in PMs and that he could model)

Arabs and black people live rent free 24/7 in his head, it's insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Gengar and emeraldglass

He was literally seething and coping after learning that @st.hamudi but 6ā€˜5 heightmogs and framemogs him

Also probably facemogs him (@Gengar said he saw his face in PMs and that he could model)
What's funny is that this guy talks about other women, while he is from the capital of sluts in the world, the USA. If he only gave his opinion, I wouldn't care, but he thinks he knows better than the actual inhabitants of a country. Screw him, but I never put anyone on ignore; they ain't worth that shit. No one is.

• +1
  • JFL
What's funny is that this guy talks about other women, while he is from the capital of sluts in the world, the USA. If he only gave his opinion, I wouldn't care, but he thinks he knows better than the actual inhabitants of a country. Screw him, but I never put anyone on ignore; they ain't worth that shit. No one is.
Crazy how you could EASILY find videos of cumskinoid whores and men fucking dogs online when that cumskin can't find a single video of an arab allegedly "fucking" a goat. Probably a weak attempt to fireback at arabs who mock certain cumskins for doing the deed with dogs.

They also accuse indians claiming that they "fuck" cows. JFL (Indians are 24/7 trashtalking cumskins and saying that they're dogfuckers)

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Arabs and black people live rent free 24/7 in his head, it's insane tbh
He's white? I thought he was black. This is very unsettling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, emeraldglass and Autismcel
He's white? I thought he was black. This is very unsettling.
Is he?

His location says "From NYC/NJ"

Also he seems to be saying the hard R 24/7.

But he also seems to be talking about BBCs alot..

• +1
Is he?

His location says "From NYC/NJ"

Also he seems to be saying the hard R 24/7.

Nevermind, I saw his pictures so I remember. He is neither white nor black. :Comfy::forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass and Autismcel
@JohnDoe open a PM with me it doesnt allow me

Nevermind, I saw his pictures so I remember. He is neither white nor black. :Comfy::forcedsmile:
What is he then??

Bro is literally racist against all races equally

• JFL
What is he? I know he is trash but what kind of?

• JFL
What is he then??

Bro is literally racist against all races equally
What is he? I know he is trash but what kind of?
I'll cut off my left testicle if this guy is not a pajeet. He has pure pajeet pheno. He simply dodged the question. :feelskek: This isn't the first time a pajeet has been a cuck for blacks. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
I'll cut off my left testicle if this guy is not a pajeet. He has pure pajeet pheno. He simply dodged the question. :feelskek: This isn't the first time a pajeet has been a cuck for blacks. :forcedsmile:
If this is true, I don't know how I can take these guys seriously again. No matter what, he is a cuck just by his words alone, worshipping whites and blacks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, 97baHater, Autismcel and 1 other person
If this is true, I don't know how I can take these guys seriously again. No matter what, he is a cuck just by his words alone, worshipping whites and blacks.
.org is filled with weird schizos bhai, by now you should know. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
.org is filled with weird schizos bhai, by now you should know. :ogre:
True, but I still keep faith in these people. However, I should have let go of the rope around their necks long ago, just let them hang.

• JFL