Every CT scan I see for Jaw surgery patients has a downward slanting maxilla

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Or occlusional plane may be the right term for it, but they all look like the need CCW rotation to get the occlusion plane flat

I have the opposite thing where my occlusional plane slants upwards and I would possibly benefit from clockwise rotation
Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

I have the opposite thing where my occlusional plane slants upwards and I would possibly benefit from clockwise rotation
Is anyone else in the same boat as me?
@Gaia262 had CW rotation for that

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
how does that even happen lol

how does that even happen lol
underbite caused mine to slant up (altho very minor and concentrated at the front of profile)
the downward slant is downward growth

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Deleted member 18879
I need to seriously learn how you guys know about what surgeries are needed and how to find the defects. Where should I start with? @ifyouwannabemylover @6ft4

I need to seriously learn how you guys know about what surgeries are needed and how to find the defects. Where should I start with? @ifyouwannabemylover @6ft4
just passively by rotting and reading here, youtube, etc. there's less jaw surgery talk nowadays though.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy and Oberyn
is there nothing in a condensed or organized form?
you don't need to know a lot. Just find your flaws and talk to surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
can barely think of any sane ones, been a while since I was active here
valhalar,preston,6ft4, randomvanish,chinlet ascension, tesseract, realsurgerymax,gaia,doctorlookmax,5ft1

probably there are 100s of them

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and BrownBoy
underbite caused mine to slant up (altho very minor and concentrated at the front of profile)
the downward slant is downward growth
ffs man why is none of our jaws normal

could our parents really not take us to orthodontic places as a kid when they start to realize i look deformed

How cww can fix your occlusal plane if your philtrum is already short ane you dont have a gummy smile?

to every retard on this thread:

if you’re the one making the decisions in a surgeon-patient relationship then you need to find someone else.

surgeons should know exactly if you need any sort of rotation, so all this mental masturbation is utterly useless.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
It’s genetics bro you cant do anything about it , and its not much of falio . Downward growth only falio if matched with narrow or recessed jaw

It’s genetics bro you cant do anything about it , and its not much of falio . Downward growth only falio if matched with narrow or recessed jaw
Nigga did u even read the post

to every retard on this thread:

if you’re the one making the decisions in a surgeon-patient relationship then you need to find someone else.

surgeons should know exactly if you need any sort of rotation, so all this mental masturbation is utterly useless.
Answer my pm bro it’s about surgery

you don't need to know a lot. Just find your flaws and talk to surgeons.
Tbh doing endless research is cope because it comes down to the surgeon to decide your movements and execute the surgery precisely on the day anyhow.

Good to do a bit of research just so you can gauge whether a surgeon is legit or a snake oil salesman during the consult.

Once you’ve found a good surgeon in my opinion it’s actually best to leave your ego at the door and just accept the surgeon knows best when it comes to exact movements, rotation etc. if you’re getting implants then it’s more reasonable to want ti be heavily involved in the exact design etc, but for osteomies probs just best to let the surgeon decide for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Oberyn