Every guy I know that's over 30 is either divorced or in a cuck betabucks relationship

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
"M-M-Muh normies have it b-better than you incel freaks :soy: "

lmao not really. I can't think of a single male relative or old mate/friend I have that ended up in a permanent happy relationship. All of them either got divorced or are in some betabucks relationship with an overweight woman who clearly doesn't give af about them sexually.

This is probably water, but it's always worth reminding people of it: Normie's lives are not better than incel lives past a certain age.

It's better to be normie tier between the ages of 14-25 but once you're 25+ it's fucking over for you unless you are at least a high-tier normie or higher. At that point you are just a cuck betabucks and nothing else. If anything you are WORSE off than incels at that point because at least incels aren't getting cucked into wasteful and oftentimes exploitative betacuck marriages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Patient A, Allornothing and 1 other person
None of them took the MSTOW route?

Depends how good you age you can extend your youth years by a decade at least

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Patient A, Splinter901 and 1 other person

lmao not really. I can't think of a single male relative or old mate/friend I have that ended up in a permanent happy relationship. All of them either got divorced or are in some betabucks relationship with an overweight woman who clearly doesn't give af about them sexually.

This is probably water, but it's always worth reminding people of it: Normie's lives are not better than incel lives past a certain age.

It's better to be normie tier between the ages of 14-25 but once you're 25+ it's fucking over for you unless you are at least a high-tier normie or higher. At that point you are just a cuck betabucks and nothing else. If anything you are WORSE off than incels at that point because at least incels aren't getting cucked into wasteful and oftentimes exploitative betacuck marriages.

That's why you don't ever let yourself become a subhuman like most normies and you become @Orc that guy doesn't ask for whores pics they give it to him it's looks man the age pill is all cope don't beta bux save up your money for surgery and work out it will make life so much infinitely easier

Who gives a fuck.

They are ugly and pussies anyway.

Such things would never happen to a good looking man who does whatever the fuck he wants.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and reptiles
None of them took the MSTOW route?

MSTOW woudln't be cope if most men were mstow most men irl are giga blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Unironically the average neet rotter lives a better life than the average wagie. He might be a social outcast but at least he has the time to do whatever he wants. Wagie lives a slave life. Your entire day is wasted if you work 8 hours, you’ll just want to lay down, no energy for anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Pikabro and IAMNOTANINCEL
Unironically the average neet rotter lives a better life than the average wagie. He might be a social outcast but at least he has the time to do whatever he wants. Wagie lives a slave life. Your entire day is wasted if you work 8 hours, you’ll just want to lay down, no energy for anything else.
All that just for a ran thru whore and a cardboard house jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 13626
This.

i just can't read that many letters man

If ur not slaying teens in your mid thirties like amnesia, ur doing it wrong

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Splinter901, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
ur doing it wrong
Nobody 'does anything wrong'.

Sexual attraction is looks. Personality is secondary. All personality traits become attractive when attached to a good-looking person.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 51576
statistically most people are married after 35

especially if he has neetbux and good copes.

im taking the mgtow route and not bothering with relationships

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

You need some good copes that constantly challenge you, I'm worried for neet bros on what they'll do once their copes stop being fun. Probably suicide at 40.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Sprinkles
Depends how good you age you can extend your youth years by a decade at least
Who gives a fuck.

They are ugly and pussies anyway.

Such things would never happen to a good looking man who does whatever the fuck he wants.
i just can't read that many letters man
jfl @ listening to the same yapper who made this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Clown Show and autistic_tendencies

we have social-housing programs in the netherlands. I will be eligible within the next 5 years.

Combined with working ~16 hours a week, I will have a decent life in terms of housing, a car, financial possibilities, etc.

its my end-game.

Wagecucks do the same thing as neets except in an office + they lose hair and collagen because of stress.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
jfl @ listening to the same yapper who made this thread

who said im listening to him i couldn't even read the first sentences without being bored

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Jfl who fucking cares?

brb getting duty sex twice a month before getting divorce raped.

And this is oudated info anyway.

Not me. I'm 36 and will have been married for five years in a couple weeks. My wife's a full time stay at home mother. I have four days off a week but I don't cook, clean, or do the dishes. And by that I mean not at all. Taking care of baby is all on her shoulders too. I just play with him here and there.

can confirm

jfl