Every Male "Sex Symbol" is running RTT/NTT!!!

Not true at all. Maghrebis are very rare in Nordic countries - how come you didn't know even this? Arab guys tend to be with low-class Nordic girls when they actually manage to be with Nordic girls.

Oh, and Arabs are very short too. The average height in Arab countries is like 170 cm or below..
"Low class" is a cope. A girl is either hot or she's not class doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21620 and Gestapo
"Low class" is a cope. A girl is either hot or she's not class doesn't matter.
Low-class girls tend to be ugly. I prefer high-class girls but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be happy about being with low-class girls, after all, whatever floats your boat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 13325
Low-class girls tend to be ugly. I prefer high-class girls but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be happy about being with low-class girls, after all, whatever floats your boat.
You are blue pilled as hell coping with "muh high class girls". Does a girl need to have a fucking PhD for her to be hot now? Yeah I'm sure the party sloots in Ibiza/Dubai are all "ugly" JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21620, FreakkForLife and 6 others
You are blue pilled as hell coping with "muh high class girls". Does a girl need to have a fucking PhD for her to be hot now? Yeah I'm sure the party sloots in Ibiza/Dubai are all "ugly" JFL
Ibiza is so outdated. We aren't living late 90s anymore.

And yes, having a Ph.D. is good. Preferably finance, economics, or medicine.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21620

JFL it's over for you. It's really not a stereotype when they say that Nerdic men are more feminine and low T. The vikings all left that place leaving the low T copers behind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21620, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Let him cope in peace. It's actually good news for us if he doesn't want to make himself more dominant in male to male interactions and more sexually attractive to women.

His high class girl will kiss him in the morning and go to work only to fuck a tatted muscled hunk with light stubble during her break time or lunch period.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
JFL it's over for you. It's really not a stereotype when they say that Nerdic men are more feminine and low T. The vikings all left that place leaving the low T copers behind.
Who says that? Literally no one apart from you.

You don't have life experience and you seem to cope with roiding. No gym for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
No gym for your face.
No face for your frame or body.
Face may have a higher individual value when compared to body but ultimately it all matters.
Why not go to the gym and get jacked? It can only help you jfl

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21620, FreakkForLife and 2 others

You don't have life experience and you seem to cope with roiding. No gym for your face.
So NTT (NATTY Tan Tat) = roiding? Over for your reading comprehension skills JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Gestapo
No face for your frame or body.
Face may have a higher individual value when compared to body but ultimately it all matters.
Why not go to the gym and get jacked? It can only help you jfl
I have never said you shouldn't gymmax. I have said just the opposite: people should lift.

Please, learn to read. It would serve you well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Gestapo

The biggest irony is that even the guy in your avi is running NTT/RTT game.

• +1
  • JFL
No gym for your face, roids or not.
Keep crying for Chestbrah and Andrei Deiu. Despite having average faces they ascended with RTT.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and oldcelloser
The biggest irony is that even the guy in your avi is running NTT/RTT game.
Except that he isn't. He doesn't have tattoos, at least not visible ones.

Only top left isnt a bloated freak. Pretty sure the others are olympia copers, who probably have a majority roidtard following.

andre dieu had an ideal physique in the past. Now he looks mentally ill, fell for the olympia meme
View attachment 1116892

Cope guys like Mike O'Hearn actually mog male models to oblivion.

Screenshot 20210413 0840082
Screenshot 20210413 0839012

It's baffling Connor Murphy and David Laid are more famous than him. This guy makes them look like cucks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21620, FreakkForLife and 2 others
Not doing tats, no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
i wonder if michele is natty

i wonder if michele is natty
Very good question. I wondered this myself but if you look up pics of him in a shirt you can tell he looks bigger in some pics due to lighting and pump. In a shirt he doesn't look big at all, just lean and athletic.

Not true at all.

Good face beats RTT.

There is nothing inherent in tattoos that automatically raise someone's SMV. No evolutionary reason for it. Some tattoos are ugly and low-class.

Tan is good and might increase SMV.

A good physique is good, but the face is king.

RTT attracts low-class white trash girls. If you are into them it's OK, I'm not.
End of thread

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Jesus Christ man what the fuck is wrong with some of you? You can change your face only so much. What is a guy with an average face supposed to do? Just ldar and/or rope?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21620 and oldcelloser
Bro, I'm going to date a moroccan girl. 20yo, looks very very good. Any tips, you're from the Magrebb, aren't you?

You have to be kinda autistic to not understand how attractive arms/shoulders/chest/v-taper are to women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, oldcelloser and Deleted member 7580
JFL at your blue pilled standards, desiring relationships with "high quality" girls who by the way will cheat on you with RTT slayers. Imagine desiring a relationship that's a new level of beta male.
Randy Orton Wrestling GIF by WWE

hes dead bro stop hitting him :ROFLMAO:

The only true sex symbol there is Michele Morrone

Of course the other will slay low quality bottom of the barrel trash hoes
Not true at all.

Good face beats RTT.

There is nothing inherent in tattoos that automatically raise someone's SMV. No evolutionary reason for it. Some tattoos are ugly and low-class.

Tan is good and might increase SMV.

A good physique is good, but the face is king.

RTT attracts low-class white trash girls. If you are into them it's OK, I'm not.
Cope
Tinder is full of “low class” trash and if you wanna slay then you need rtt

fuck forget tinder ... most girls in 2021 are low class trash and have multiple tattoos before 19th birthday

what you motherfuckers smoking to think most girls aren’t trashy hoes ??

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker

So many medicine girls on tinder hoeing around with rtt bad boys

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21620 and oldcelloser
Cope
Tinder is full of “low class” trash and if you wanna slay then you need rtt

fuck forget tinder ... most girls in 2021 are low class trash and have multiple tattoos before 19th birthday

what you motherfuckers smoking to think most girls aren’t trashy hoes ??
Then why do you bluepill this forum by posting soy indians and asians with cute white girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 7580
Then why do you bluepill this forum by posting soy indians and asians with cute white girls.
Bcz both happen irl
I’ve chadfished and many girls leave chads on read

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
Keep crying for Chris Bumstead, Andrei Deiu, and Chestbrah. They have more sex appeal than that DYEL beta male twink in your avi EVER will.

i feel very sorry for you man, genuinely; your living in the blue pill beta fantasy worl of the past

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
This mogs to the moon a gymcel like chestbrah

View attachment 1116897
they only mogg chestbrah because they're tall and white chads
whereas chestbrah is ethnic ratfaced and 5'8"
these Chads would look much better with chestbrah's body no question
but their very good faces haloes them hard