Everyone here hates their parents but you’d not wanna be in my situation

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Every time I see some 25 yo nigga here talking about how much he hates their parents meanwhile their parents still give him shelter and food

With me it’s been over pretty much for as long as I can remember

At 16-17 I wasn’t eating from the table I had to buy and cook my own food

Never got the opportunity to study cause I had to work part time so I could pay for my room and food ever since I was 16 and could legally work.

Then at 18 I got kicked out and spent 3 days completely homeless basically walking from town to town

I was never loved tbh not by my parents

Edit: not to mention it was very violent id constantly get beaten up or they’d start fights randomly

And if I defended myself they’d turn it around to portray me as aggressive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, aleksander, Luffymaxxing and 16 others
I love my parents

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, tombradylover, Mosh12 and 4 others
I only love Satan

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BearBoy, IMOGYOU, efidescontinuado and 8 others
Every time I see some 25 yo nigga here talking about how much he hates their parents meanwhile their parents still give him shelter and food

With me it’s been over pretty much for as long as I can remember

At 16-17 I wasn’t eating from the table I had to buy and cook my own food

Never got the opportunity to study cause I had to work part time so I could pay for my room and food ever since I was 16 and could legally work.

Then at 18 I got kicked out and spent 3 days completely homeless basically walking from town to town

I was never loved tbh not by my parents
Why were your parents so brutal man?
How old are you now?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
i live with my dad at 22 and get neetbux nigga

i don’t have a job

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Luffymaxxing, Pikabro and 2 others
I love my parents
Why were your parents so brutal man?
How old are you now?
I’m almost 20 now

It’s been better ever since I moved out tbh I remember every argument my dad would start beating me up. And if I even shealded myself my stepmom would call the police saying I was the one beating him up

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, efidescontinuado, try2beme and 6 others
Some niggas are just ungrateful cunts with no life experience and think they know it all

Now there are definite reasons to hate your parents, but sometimes they just don’t know any better and are doing shit out of their best interests to help you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, aleksander, Pikabro and 2 others
sorry to hear that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
How did u get amex cards tho nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, stunna, try2beme and 2 others
I’m almost 20 now

It’s been better ever since I moved out tbh I remember every argument my dad would start beating me up. And if I even shealded myself my stepmom would call the police saying I was the one beating him up
That's rough man. Which country are you from? Do you still visit your dad?
Some niggas are just ungrateful cunts with no life experience and think they know it all

Now there are definite reasons to hate your parents, but sometimes they just don’t know any better and are doing shit out of their best interests to help you
Some people have like legit reasons.
But it makes my blood boil when people wanna kill their parents just for giving them bluepilled advice. Like wtf. Take some damn responsibility. And some of these people are over 21 too. Ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Infinite, Kamui and 1 other person
That's rough man. Which country are you from? Do you still visit your dad?

Some people have like legit reasons.
But it makes my blood boil when people wanna kill their parents just for giving them bluepilled advice. Like wtf. Take some damn responsibility. And some of these people are over 21 too. Ffs.
Germany

At least there are jobs there I guess. As well as career progression.

If this was Ecuador or something you'd be totally screwed. Either join a gang or sell drugs. Or both.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, thereallegend, Kamui and 1 other person
They gave you good genetics. They know you will make it

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

No amount of help will help an inkwell. Below average looks, iq and height = over

No amount of help will help an inkwell. Below average looks, iq and height = over
Money and surgery always exist

But you usually need IQ for both of those, so yeah, you’re screwed

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Explains the 40k posts tbh

And you're loved by women so no bitching rights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Kamui
Money and surgery always exist

But you usually need IQ for both of those, so yeah, you’re screwed
Can’t be grateful if you were screwed from the start. It’s like cutting your limbs and legs so that you could never work one day into your life and expecting you to be “ GRATEFUL” when they feed you. Getting called ungrateful when you call these people monsters. Soyciety itself is a joke for its bs morals

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Yeah but you get girls so fuck you nigga,would love to throw a hot latte on you and one of your dates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, stunna and Kamui
Can’t be grateful if you were screwed from the start. It’s like cutting your limbs and legs so that you could never work one day into your life and expecting you to be “ GRATEFUL” when they feed you. Getting called ungrateful when you call these people monsters. Soyciety itself is a joke for its bs morals
The thing is most parents are bluepilled and naive and they come from a generation untainted by the likes of normalized degeneracy, they can’t comprehend our issues since the entire concept baffles them, it also extends to normies who’ve never had much of a struggle gaining attraction from the opposite sex or making friends

Some niggas just gotta accept that their parents will never understand them, and that nobody will ever come to save them

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Nick.Harte
We have the same story except my parents wouldn’t mind if I died today

Larp

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
normies who’ve never had much of a struggle gaining attraction from the opposite sex or making friends
Can’t believe it is real and I think it’s a dream. Do some people really have it so easy IRL?

We have the same story except my parents wouldn’t mind if I died today
That’s probably not true ngl

If it is then I’m truly sorry to hear that man
Can’t believe it is real and I think it’s a dream. Do some people really have it so easy IRL?
Obviously by any means normies aren’t slaying but every normie you find will likely have had relationships and lost their virginity before they graduate HS, don’t let basement dwelling statistics fool you lol most men aren’t outright incels

However life as a MTN with no sex appeal to me is death, 9/10 if you’re a MTN above the age of 18 your gf doesn’t need nor respect you whatsoever, she’s just using you because she doesn’t wanna feel single and may need a betabux

Some may call me childish but I yearn for the mass amount of primal lust and validation foids give moggers just for existing

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
don’t let basement dwelling statistics fool you lol most men aren’t outright incels
This. The stats were screwed to prevent mass roping of the unfortunate

That’s probably not true ngl

If it is then I’m truly sorry to hear that man

Obviously by any means normies aren’t slaying but every normie you find will likely have had relationships and lost their virginity before they graduate HS, don’t let basement dwelling statistics fool you lol most men aren’t outright incels

However life as a MTN with no sex appeal to me is death, 9/10 if you’re a MTN above the age of 18 your gf doesn’t need nor respect you whatsoever, she’s just using you because she doesn’t wanna feel single and may need a betabux

Some may call me childish but I yearn for the mass amount of primal lust and validation foids give moggers just for existing
I made a thread about this before, my dad used to take all his frustration and anger on me.Used to beat me daily, I saved up and bought a new phone and he just smashed it.My mom just let him do it and would say that I deserved it.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado and thereallegend
I made a thread about this before, my dad used to take all his frustration and anger on me.Used to beat me daily, I saved up and bought a new phone and he just smashed it.My mom just let him do it and would say that I deserved it.
Are your parents immigrants by any chance?

Yeah bro I feel you, my dad is an immigrant but he’s not the one I worry about since he’s semi-chill, my grandma is the one who’s an asshole to me and all my other cousins

But you gotta realize that as an immigrant your parents probably came from shitty conditions growing up and this is the only way they know how to show their emotions since they weren’t properly taught it here

Honestly man, you are justified to dislike/hate them but just be lucky you manage to have a roof over your head and food at night, it could be far worse if you were born in Africa instead of the UK

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Nobody here will call u that. U described 70% of the ppl here. Mfs here be MTN+ getting bitches and still complain.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Nobody here will call u that. U described 70% of the ppl here. Mfs here be MTN+ getting bitches and still complain.
Getting bitches isn’t the problem, any normie with enough effort and factors at hand can at least pull a MTB, the question of whether or not she worships the ground he walks on is the type of treatment that I want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and iblamechico
I’m almost 20 now

holy shit, brutall im sorry/

how and what country

I live in the US

i have multiple diagnosed mental illnesses, but you can try out this guide if you are serious

DAA338D8 6C37 4C7C 8C1A 7463024600C9

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna and Deleted member 27066
Getting bitches isn’t the problem, any normie with enough effort and factors at hand can at least pull a MTB, the question of whether or not she worships the ground he walks on is the type of treatment that I want
Yea, that's basically the people here. They wanna get Chad treatment and get IOIs everywhere they go. They want every interaction with females to give them more dopamine release than the most advanced goon cave would. Meanwhile some here would be happy to be called high LTN lol. Nothing is ever enough, over for human greed.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Kamui
Yea, that's basically the people here. They wanna get Chad treatment and get IOIs everywhere they go. They want every interaction with females to give them more dopamine release than the most advanced goon cave would. Meanwhile some here would be happy to be called high LTN lol. Nothing is ever enough, over for human greed.
Oh believe me I’d know lmfao

Me personally I don’t need to be a fucking Giga Tyrone to be happy lmfao, even HTN would suffice as like as I could have an endless supply of MTBs to lust over me

Then again this is all hypotheticals, and like you said it’s human greed so it’s immeasurable, only time will tell

This is why height + frame + voice + jaw is so important. As soon as you mog your own dad in these he'll back down. It's male gaze 101.

• +1
Oh believe me I’d know lmfao

Me personally I don’t need to be a fucking Giga Tyrone to be happy lmfao, even HTN would suffice as like as I could have an endless supply of MTBs to lust over me

Then again this is all hypotheticals, and like you said it’s human greed so it’s immeasurable, only time will tell
HTN shouldn't even be a fucking rating anymore. People throw it out willy nilly. Has no meaning.

There's "HTNs" that slay and "HTNs" that rot here. Either you're Chadlite or MTN, no in between.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stunna and Kamui
HTN shouldn't even be a fucking rating anymore. People throw it out willy nilly. Has no meaning.

There's "HTNs" that slay and "HTNs" that rot here. Either you're Chadlite or MTN, no in between.
Tbh I can’t even tell the difference between HTN and Chadlite sometimes either :lul:, you are kinda right

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I’m almost 20 now

You’re almost 20 wtf nigga I thought you were like 17/18

• JFL
even HTN would suffice as like as I could have an endless supply of MTBs to lust over me
Legit. I've given up on ascending tho, so imma just live it out in my head.

Btw post your drawings, I remember u saying ur an artcel or sumn

Legit. I've given up on ascending tho, so imma just live it out in my head.

Btw post your drawings, I remember u saying ur an artcel or sumn
I was gonna post some since I had a sketch book but I lost that shit in school and haven’t drawn since lmao, I need to buy a new one

Last edited:
We have a similar story but it's a bit different.

It was me who threw my parents out and made them homeless for a month I told them if they came back before a month I would cut their throats and make sure no one found their bodies