Everyone in my Uni Classrom talks about mewing

HitAndRun

HitAndRun

Not peruvian
Title
For context I live in Peru and I go to a private uni
This classroom that we always take clases together filled with literal 5`3 manlets, ethnics and just below average looking people( I`m talking ONLY about the males, frim 30 people in this let`s say Y classroom, only like 6 or them are males, and like half of them are fruity af tbh I`m convinced they are at least bisexual, tho there is a 5`2 birdcel faggot but whatever)
Girls look level don`t go higher than mtb, and suddenly everyone of both boys and girls starts doing the same shit that Casillas and other celebrities are doing rn, the 🤫 gesturr and they are now ` comparing jawlines and side profiles`
JFL, who even started with this shit, I think I have seen like 2 or three users that posted their faces here for ratings IRL
They say I have the best jawline of them tho

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, EggKing, It'snotover and 8 others

Show them this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, brucewayne78, hopecel and 4 others
Type shit

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and HitAndRun
It's good though they will remain stuck in their mewing delulu world while you can do the actual looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and HitAndRun
I can imagine the cringe you go through every day, tbh you just gotta bite the bullet and try to not lose any braincells.
Hopefully this looksmaxxing trend will be over soon.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, proxyy, kebab and 1 other person
Screenshot 20240117 140850 WhatsApp

Yeah this guy will be a mogger after randomly mewing bro trust me

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy

This shitpost account from my country posts this mewing memes when 90% of its audience are recessed non NT weirdos 4`11 poor low IQ subhumans jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, brucewayne78 and sportsmogger
For context I live in Peru and I go to a private uni
isn’t that one of those experimental retard mutt creation zones where the whole economic system revolves around white women breeding with brownskins

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
isn’t that one of those experimental retard mutt creation zones where the whole economic system revolves around white women breeding with brownskins
@HitAndRun hitting me with a JFL react and not replying

It is to be assumed he reciprocates my comment

Post a reply

• +1
It is tbh ngl
Green Card Pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
El mewing 🤞

• JFL
  • +1