Everyone keeps mentioning Taban: do you all live in California or does is he just extremely reliable?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
I haven't heard any other surgeon mentioned except Taban here and I'm assuming not everyone on this forum lives in Cali, so are those who mention him just assumng you have the money to travel and pay for the surgery?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 4991
He is probably the best eye surgeon. Also most of best results in internet come from him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
@needsolution ok that makes sense

lower third is more important ngl ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6488, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
People come to California just to waste their time going around places and having fun but thinking about if it’s worth it when it’s about their surgeries JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
@kms_currycell not true. if you have extremely droopy eyes with a sharp jaw, you will still look horrible. if you have a kinda weak jaw but really nice eyes, you will look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
@kms_currycell not true. if you have extremely droopy eyes with a sharp jaw, you will still look horrible. if you have a kinda weak jaw but really nice eyes, you will look good
Obviously i'd wish to have sharp eyes more than lower third, but getting hunter eyes is hard and its better to get a solid lower third which is cheaper and easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 1680
Taban costs at least 10k which is not that expensive but you have to start saving up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
@Greeicy for cantho right?

@Greeicy for cantho right?
Well a canthoplasty alone probably costs less but you usually have to get other surgeries alongside it for desired results.

@Greeicy what?? i didnt know that what other types?

Well a canthoplasty alone probably costs less but you usually have to get other surgeries alongside it for desired results.
what would be the cost for orbital decompression, cantho and upper eye lid filler or browridge implants

@Greeicy are consultations extra $?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
surprised you haven’t heard of eppley here tbh

Cilian Murphy, Dr. Mike, Henry Cavill (not a bad eye area but not great), Rami Malek, you get my point. You can be a slayer a bad eye area and a good lower third, but not the other way around.

@Ocelot i gotchu. i think it would be good to clarify what a 'bad lower third' would be. for a bad lower third, i'm not talking a lower third like jonah hill, but one that's like this (not ideal or horrendous):
Lowerthird

so if you have a good eye area but a lower third that's not ideal (like above), you would look better than the other way.

Taban is one of the best when it comes to eye area; he is an artist. Blessed to have him only 5 miles away. One of these days I will ask for his autograph.

Hes just the best

He's about 15kish for god tier orbital implant + positive tilt hunter eye no upper eyelid exposure procedure

im going for that and getting fat grafts for no upper eyelid

Well not everybody here live in a curry town boy