Everyone lies about height

Sense

Sense

Bronze
I'm 19, almost 5.10 + slight fraud with AF1 and I mog 80% of my generation on the street, idk if everyone in Italy is a manlet but the average here is closer to 5.7/8

Used to be self conscious about my height turns out everyone lies :lul:

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Albeacho, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
idk if everyone in Italy is a manlet but the average here is closer to 5.7/8
Do you live in South or North of Italy?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5818
italy will be on my ascension tour, what are the women like?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Average young foid in Italy (on the street) is gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
You're mad if you think you can slay in Italy without being a med chad
Italian girls are the most picky

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11748, CursedOne and 4 others
Nah most girl settle for less than their looksmatch ngl

Mainly because the most gl foids I've met are insecure af

6'4 with chad potential after invasive surgeries
Don't listen to him, it's bullshit, average height in northern Italy is 5'10
And italian girls care more about face, I'm 6 ft 2 and I've more problems with girls than 5'9 chad/chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5818
Nah most girl settle for less than their looksmatch ngl
Wtf?? In every italian couple the man mogs, except when the man is rich

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i live in the baltic states and stand around 5'11 barefoot, and 6' with shoes

about every 4th girl is about my height and some even taller. Not even talking about men....

Don't listen to him, it's bullshit, average height in northern Italy is 5'10
And italian girls care more about face, I'm 6 ft 2 and I've more problems with girls than 5'9 chads

when i visited my grandmother is pescara the people were not really any smaller than the people here

only people who were small looked like ethnic slumdogs (not true born italians)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago and gamma
i live in the baltic states and stand around 5'11 barefoot, and 6' with shoes

about every 4th girl is about my height and some even taller. Not even talking about men....

when i visited my grandmother is pescara the people were not really any smaller than the people here

only people who were small looked like ethnic slumdogs (not true born italians)
Maybe I measured myself wrong then, since I feel like a giant walking on the street

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
5'11 barefoot,

about every 4th girl is about my height and some even taller.
Brutal copium
19 year old Latvian zoomers are the tallest at around 5 feet 6.5 inches.

I havent noticed this culture in Finland. Finns are modest and you risk getting called out. I know a 5'11 Chad that says 5'11. I cant see him telling even 6ft since 6'1 and 6ft guys would tell that their height difference doesnt match up with his claimed numbers. Oh and 6ft is 183cm so there is no reason to lie that number. Only 6'5+ guys can add inches since majority cant tell if they are 6 or 8 inches taller than you.

• Love it
Reactions: bernanddrago
I’ve noticed this too. I’m exactly 6’ barefoot at night and 6’1 in the morning, I have measured this many times. Hence over 6’1 in shoes. Most people claim I must be 6’4 when they are totally like 6’1. They are no more than 5’11.

the most frauded heights for men:

5’8 (most people who say this are 5’5.5-5’7)
5’10 (5’8.5-5’9)
5’11 (5’9.5)
6’0 (the most frauded, 5’9 to 5’11)
6’2 (5’11-6’0.5)

women are way worse than this. A girl I know says she is 5’8 but the top of her head is at my shoulders so she is probably 5’6 max. Women actually lie about height more than men, I took a look at bumble heights here in the US and took an average of about 100 female heights. The average claim was 5’7 whereas the statistical average is 5’4, so I suspect the real average is 5’3.

idk chief

I live in italy too, fvg and I do feel taller than most at 6'2 but not crazy tall

idk chief

I live in italy too, fvg and I do feel taller than most at 6'2 but not crazy tall
If you don’t feel tall in Italy maybe you aren’t actually 6’2 barefoot or you have height neurosis and only notice the three out of a couple hundred dudes taller than you. Italy’s average for young men is like 5’8 so you’re literally like 98th-99th percentile

If you don’t feel tall in Italy maybe you aren’t actually 6’2 barefoot or you have height neurosis and only notice the three out of a couple hundred dudes taller than you. Italy’s average for young men is like 5’8 so you’re literally like 98th-99th percentile
fvg is the tallest region in italy, average height here is 5'10 or so

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
idk chief

If you don’t feel tall in Italy maybe you aren’t actually 6’2 barefoot or you have height neurosis and only notice the three out of a couple hundred dudes taller than you. Italy’s average for young men is like 5’8 so you’re literally like 98th-99percentile

• +1
Reactions: klamus
If you don’t feel tall in Italy maybe you aren’t actually 6’2 barefoot or you have height neurosis and only notice the three out of a couple hundred dudes taller than you. Italy’s average for young men is like 5’8 so you’re literally like 98th-99percentile
I maschi italiani crescono, anche se di poco. La statura media nazionale nell'ultimo quinquennio e' aumentata dello 0,20%, attestandosi a 174,49 centimetri. Il primato lo detiene il Friuli Venezia Giulia, con 178,01, seguito dal Trentino Alto-Adige con 177,9 e dal Veneto, 176,95.10 dic 2001

178cm is 5'10

probably worst country to visit on an ascension tour besides coming from surgeries as we have some of the best worlwide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I maschi italiani crescono, anche se di poco. La statura media nazionale nell'ultimo quinquennio e' aumentata dello 0,20%, attestandosi a 174,49 centimetri. Il primato lo detiene il Friuli Venezia Giulia, con 178,01, seguito dal Trentino Alto-Adige con 177,9 e dal Veneto, 176,95.10 dic 2001

178cm is 5'10
If someone doesn’t feel tall 4in above the average that’s on them, in the US the average is 5’10 and I feel tallish at 6’ flat. At 6’2 I would feel like a giant :ogre:

O Pry says hes 6'1 when hes 5'10 JFL.
EVERYONE lies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
I’ve noticed this too. I’m exactly 6’ barefoot at night and 6’1 in the morning, I have measured this many times. Hence over 6’1 in shoes. Most people claim I must be 6’4 when they are totally like 6’1. They are no more than 5’11.

the most frauded heights for men:

5’8 (most people who say this are 5’5.5-5’7)
5’10 (5’8.5-5’9)
5’11 (5’9.5)
6’0 (the most frauded, 5’9 to 5’11)
6’2 (5’11-6’0.5)

women are way worse than this. A girl I know says she is 5’8 but the top of her head is at my shoulders so she is probably 5’6 max. Women actually lie about height more than men, I took a look at bumble heights here in the US and took an average of about 100 female heights. The average claim was 5’7 whereas the statistical average is 5’4, so I suspect the real average is 5’3.
I think foids on dating apps fraud height to weed out manlets

First of all dn rd
Secondly, I actually downplay my height. I say I am 5'11 when really I am more like 6'