Everyone should take enclomiphene to make up for residual estrogen in tap water and food/drinks from restaurants

rowannr

rowannr

🇷🇺 🇬🇷 🇪🇸
Testmaxx don’t become a soyboy

Lol, what estrogen in water?

From women on bc
And how exactly does that end up in tap water?
In my country we get the tap water from rivers - it's first filtered, purified, etc. and the waste water goes to processing plants and then is dumped into the sea...
Estrogen in tap water seems just like another bullshit conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
look at the uprise in trannys, they are definitely poisoning males with tons of oestrogen in processed foods and tap water to make them gay,

i hate to admit but even i have femboy thoughts even tho im fully straight, its all in the things we consume

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme and Gonthar
Just don’t eat at restaurants or drink tap water
Retard .

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Just don’t eat at restaurants or drink tap water
Retard .
but doesnt bottles water have plastic chemicals that leech into that water too. Where are you suppose to get water from (btw I dont drink tap i agree thats garbage)

Whats the best way to get good water

And how exactly does that end up in tap water?
In my country we get the tap water from rivers - it's first filtered, purified, etc. and the waste water goes to processing plants and then is dumped into the sea...
Estrogen in tap water seems just like another bullshit conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.
In the us waste water (water w the urine of women on bc which contains a lot of estrogen) is filtered and put back in the water supply but they can’t filter out estrogen. Not a conspiracy at all

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094 and Gonthar
but doesnt bottles water have plastic chemicals that leech into that water too. Where are you suppose to get water from (btw I dont drink tap i agree thats garbage)

Spring fed, my house has its own spring fed water system but it’s hard to find clean water

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Maybe filter it and then add back minerals to the water

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia