Everyone with an IQ Under 110 Should be Sterilized

Should People with an IQ under 110 be sterilized?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
It'd be for the benefit of Humanity.

East Asians are incredibly smart as a whole due to having a large amount of people with an IQ of over 120-130; this larger number of high IQ people is easy to find in a population when your average IQ is around 110.

Pushing the average IQ of the global population to above the same figure [110] would also lead to an increase in the amount of very high [120-130] IQ people within a generation or two, as the only people who will breed are those passing on the genes for high intelligence.

The next generation's society would look so much better being full of so many smart people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jungcuck, Whitepill_Saint and 6 others

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and thecel

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and thecel
All niggers would suffice

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, schizo echochamber, thecel and 9 others
Try solving this.

Screenshot 20231113 144056

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, LooksThinker and chaddyboi66
@dimorphism Why are you not sure?

What possible benefit could come from allowing the low IQ to continue leeching off the accomplishments of the high IQ in the next generation?

There's nothing inherently wrong in preventing them from breeding nor is there any "moral" obligation for them to do so.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
@Fiqh

Why do you disagree?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Fiqh
I think its more like anyone under 90 IQ. Also IQ is only one metric there are plenty of people with low inhibition that are still not low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny and Whitepill_Saint
@dimorphism Why are you not sure?

What possible benefit could come from allowing the low IQ to continue leeching off the accomplishments of the high IQ in the next generation?

There's nothing inherently wrong in preventing them from breeding nor is there any "moral" obligation for them to do so.
I want to bust nuts inside white women without having to prepare for math tests

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, schizo echochamber, Aspiemogger and 4 others
Absolutely yes (my IQ is 119)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and chaddyboi66
I think the issue isn't low IQ people its our current parastic elite. They would rather turn the world into a brown 80 IQ mess and rule over a broken destroyed people then have a decent society where their rule would be threatened.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Sny, Whitepill_Saint and 3 others
I just believe everyone should have the right to produce offspring, regardless of their IQ, race etc.
Would you also say that right also applies to parents who willingly choose to have children all the while knowing that said child will be burdened with some genetic deformity?

There is no obligation for anyone to produce let alone those who will only burden society as a whole with a low IQ and the genes to spread it.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
All niggers would suffice
No, I'm only looking at IQ because low IQ people are found in all races.

Sure, there are plenty of low IQ people in their population, but I don't want any low IQ people to be able to breed and corrupt the gene pool.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
why you tagging me

• +1
  • JFL
why you tagging me
I'm not.

I'm replying to @GuyFromSingapore's post using your words as if to also say I agree with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore
I'm not.

I'm replying to @GuyFromSingapore's post using your words as if to also say I agree with you

Gimme a relatively hard IQ question.

• JFL
it is far better to have more low iq people, so you can easily outperform,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and zura
Nope. More like uncivilized people who cannot adapt to modern society and mindless consumers who should be. IQ does not mean sane. Many low IQ but sane people and many high iq but insane people.

• JFL
I want to bust nuts inside white women without having to prepare for math tests
White women wouldn't necessarily be guaranteed to have an IQ 110 so that doesn't really apply here, and you could also still do that even if you had a low IQ though neither of you [+ your partner] would be sterile.

Besides, there's more than just math involved so it's not limited to just that

Simple IQ tests for people under 18 involve basic pattern recognition like this:
Screenshot 20231113 144056
no math.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore
I love eugenics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, lightskinbengali and chaddyboi66
IQ is not a fixed number. It can change throughout someone's life. Also, IQ can be affected by stuff like nutrition in the formative years, and pollution. For example, exposure to lead pollution has been proven to lower people's IQ. To really increase the intelligence of humanity, all these factors have to be taken into account.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Primalsplit, Deleted member 1735 and 2 others
it is far better to have more low iq people, so you can easily outperform,
They serve no benefit to society and having them around only to "outperform" them serves no purpose in and of itself other than to just pat yourself on the back for not being stupid.

The only argument I could ever see you making like this is for the low IQ to somehow do menial jobs, but even then you're only using them just to simply 'have them around' in the first place; it's pointless

This type of thinking only leads to laziness, which itself brings complacency and ultimately stagnation for a society's advancement.

This is how you ensure a society never amounts to greatness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Whitepill_Saint and Primalsplit
They serve no benefit to society and having them around only to "outperform" them serves no purpose in and of itself other than to just pat yourself on the back for not being stupid.

The only argument I could ever see you making like this is for the low IQ to somehow do menial jobs, but even then you're only using them just to simply 'have them around' in the first place; it's pointless

This type of thinking only leads to laziness, which itself brings complacency and ultimately stagnation for a society's advancement.

This is how you ensure a society never amounts to greatness.
bro you post on looksmax about sterilizing people , what greatness are you talking about

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Primalsplit and chaddyboi66
Nope. More like uncivilized people who cannot adapt to modern society and mindless consumers who should be.
Sure, temperament is also important to a society as is critical thinking which itself ties into IQ.

IQ does not mean sane.
IQ means intelligence; that affects how well a person is able to learn.

Many low IQ but sane people and many high iq but insane people.
Anecdotes aside being "sane" isn't inherently tied to being high or low IQ, and whether a low IQ person is "sane" doesn't matter when they're only able contribute very little to civilization's advancement if any at all even.

"Sanity" has very little to do with that.

• JFL

East Asians are incredibly smart as a whole due to having a large amount of people with an IQ of over 120-130; this larger number of high IQ people is easy to find in a population when your average IQ is around 110.

Pushing the average IQ of the global population to above the same figure [110] would also lead to an increase in the amount of very high [120-130] IQ people within a generation or two, as the only people who will breed are those passing on the genes for high intelligence.

The next generation's society would look so much better being full of so many smart people.
as someone who is 109 iq i feel like a detriment to society, it would be better for me to marry a down syndrome autist, at least then i would have my iq match.

• JFL
bro you post on looksmax about sterilizing people , what greatness are you talking about
I see you didn't read past the title when you made your first post and only just now bothered reading the rest.

Sterilization of the low IQ will leave society with only the brightest, most capable, and well-natured people Humanity has to offer.

This will then enable them to flourish and thrive in a society composed of other intelligent people just like them.

The "greatness" I refer to is how a society advances both scientifically and technologically [I say both because they go hand in hand] which comes from high IQ people pioneering it.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and SeiGun
as someone who is 109 iq i feel like a detriment to society, it would be better for me to marry a down syndrome autist, at least then i would have my iq match.
You shouldn't feel as bad tbh since there are plenty of others far below you, and you probably have the potential to contribute more than they ever will.

However, even with that said you still shouldn't procreate as doing so runs the risk of spreading you genetics, which in turn may cause your descendants in the next generation to also be low IQ.

• JFL
Sure, temperament is also important to a society as is critical thinking which itself ties into IQ.
Yep but hard working ppl like my parents would be punished. If they have to be "sterilized" for betterment of society. Not every high iq person is cold and willing to sacrifice everything for "society". Maybe if you said high iq ppl are able to keep their "low iq" family members, then sure.
IQ means intelligence; that affects how well a person is able to learn.
IQ alone means problem solving and pattern recognition which is part of intelligence. There can be low iq creative ppl.

Anecdotes aside being "sane" isn't inherently tied to being high or low IQ, and whether a low IQ person is "sane" doesn't matter when they're only able contribute very little to civilization's advancement if any at all even.

"Sanity" has very little to do with that.
Why not just kill humanity and replace it all with self learning AI machines?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
I love eugenics
As do I as we both should.

Eugenics ultimately comes from a place of good and doesn't have to be seen in such a negative light due to the ignorance of the masses.

Sterilization of the low IQ would be a net positive for society.

• JFL
Yep but hard working ppl like my parents would be punished. If they have to be "sterilized" for betterment of society. Not every high iq person is cold and willing to sacrifice everything for "society".
By "sterilization" I only mean birth control [as in a vasectomy or tubal ligation/salpingectomy] for the next generation of breedable aged people with an IQ of under 110.

I'm not referring to the euthanizing or removal of any people from society at all in case that wasn't already clear enough.

Your parents would already be too old and wouldn't qualify, but even if they were [and did qualify] they'd only be prevented from having children.

It's not "cold-hearted" so much as it is simply pragmatic and ultimately coming from a place of good.

Maybe if you said high iq ppl are able to keep their "low iq" family members, then sure.
What I offer here is similar in that your family members will be exempt from whatever you think is going to happen to them simply because they're either too old to breed and/or just prevented from having children if they're low IQ.

I haven't referred to the euthanasia of low IQ people in anything I've said.

IQ alone means problem solving and pattern recognition which is part of intelligence.
IQ involves a lot more than just that.

The reason why it's such a good indicator of someone's intelligence is simply due to being so well rounded in its approach...

First and most important of all perhaps- critical thinking and reasoning ability are both directly accounted for when measuring IQ. These two are probably the best overall measure of one's intelligence.

IQ also involves verbal fluency which itself is an indicator of your communication skills and ability to articulate complex concepts.

Yes, it also involves basic math abilities which itself does play a role in your analytical, reasoning, pattern recognition, and predictive abilities like you mentioned.

Not to mention, it also measures basic memory and visual-spatial processing speed(s) as well which measure your brains "raw power" so to speak, which is important as it's the foundation for how you both retain and recall information. I don't think I need to mention how having a poor memory would be detrimental to one's overall abilities.

IQ is everything.

There can be low iq creative ppl.
Look, I get where you're coming from, and I also don't deny that [there are creative low IQ people too], but IQ itself is directly related to creativity.

Why not just kill humanity and replace it all with self learning AI machines?
1. I unironically can't even tell if you're only saying that because you genuinely think it fits into this conversation, or if you're just saying that to purposefully make me out to be some rambling "cold-hearted" technocratic/transhumanist psychopath.

2. Regardless, you sound like some normie complaining with another typical regurgitated strawman response of muh "but that's like eugenics n shit bro!" as if to try to say muh "bu- but like you want to genocide all the stupid people?!?!"

3. I never mentioned anything of the sort and you're going off on a very distant and unrelated topic.

In what way does that have anything to do with what I'm talking about?

4. That wouldn't even be Humanity anymore and I only seek to help our species become the best version of itself possible to achieve greatness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GuyFromSingapore and robtical
IQ is not a fixed number. It can change throughout someone's life. Also, IQ can be affected by stuff like nutrition in the formative years, and pollution. For example, exposure to lead pollution has been proven to lower people's IQ. To really increase the intelligence of humanity, all these factors have to be taken into account.
Sure, IQ isn't necessarily completely "set in stone" but that "change" you refer to won't actually shift [or rather increase as you're suggesting] by that much.

All the factors you listed would be taken into account eventually, but I'm primarily referring to a population free of said factors [like the West or East Asia for example] as any difference in IQ would just be genetic.

• JFL
By "sterilization" I only mean birth control [as in a vasectomy or tubal ligation/salpingectomy] for the next generation of breedable aged people with an IQ of under 110.

I'm not referring to the euthanizing or removal of any people from society at all in case that wasn't already clear enough.

Your parents would already be too old and wouldn't qualify, but even if they were [and did qualify] they'd only be prevented from having children.

It's not "cold-hearted" so much as it is simply pragmatic and ultimately coming from a place of good.

What I offer here is similar in that your family members will be exempt from whatever you think is going to happen to them simply because they're either too old to breed and/or just prevented from having children if they're low IQ.

I haven't referred to the euthanasia of low IQ people in anything I've said.
Yep, then agreed.
IQ involves a lot more than just that.

The reason why it's such a good indicator of someone's intelligence is simply due to being so well rounded in its approach...

First and most important of all perhaps- critical thinking and reasoning ability are both directly accounted for when measuring IQ. These two are probably the best overall measure of one's intelligence.

IQ also involves verbal fluency which itself is an indicator of your communication skills and ability to articulate complex concepts.

Yes, it also involves basic math abilities which itself does play a role in your analytical, reasoning, pattern recognition, and predictive abilities like you mentioned.

Not to mention, it also measures basic memory and visual-spatial processing speed(s) as well which measure your brains "raw power" so to speak, which is important as it's the foundation for how you both retain and recall information. I don't think I need to mention how having a poor memory would be detrimental to one's overall abilities.

IQ is everything.
That is different type of IQ.

Are you saying 110+ on ALL?

I disagree that critical thinking is accounted for when measuring IQ. I know have seen way too many gooks (i live in east asia), they are high IQ but definitely in learning capability n being able to copy. They lack critical thinking and creativity. Same with verbal IQ. Its mostly low IQ ppl i have seen that have v v good verbal iq. There are cases of high iq ppl with high verbal iq but this has not been the norm in my experience. I know many intelligent ppl but their verbal iq is low but they are deffo high iq because of things they can fix/learn fast/have good thought process, just not v good at presenting it.
Look, I get where you're coming from, and I also don't deny that [there are creative low IQ people too], but IQ itself is directly related to creativity.

1. I unironically can't even tell if you're only saying that because you genuinely think it fits into this conversation, or if you're just saying that to purposefully make me out to be some rambling "cold-hearted" technocratic/transhumanist psychopath.

2. Regardless, you sound like some normie complaining with another typical regurgitated strawman response of muh "but that's like eugenics n shit bro!" as if to try to say muh "bu- but like you want to genocide all the stupid people?!?!"

3. I never mentioned anything of the sort and you're going off on a very distant and unrelated topic.

In what way does that have anything to do with what I'm talking about?

4. That wouldn't even be Humanity anymore and I only seek to help our species become the best version of itself possible to achieve greatness.
I thought u meant to kill off ppl under 110 but that has been cleared so np. I support eugenics, just not killing ppl. I have seen many hard working well-meaning ppl but they are not bright. That is why it triggered me because i thought u meant genocide. But you didn't so nvm the post.

• +1
  • JFL
The change is due to "performance". Not the raw intelligence increase. Its like someone awake for 2 days or under influence of alcohol taking IQ test vs same person taking the test with proper sleep and sober

• +1
  • JFL
I think its more like anyone under 90 IQ. Also IQ is only one metric there are plenty of people with low inhibition that are still not low IQ.
That would be a good start but I want the next generation to start off where East Asian countries already do by default. Think 100 million people where the lowest IQ among all of them would just be 110 and plenty would well past it.

It'd be like building a civilization but already starting out as smart as the Japanese/Koreans or something, but even the IQ of the least intelligent would never dip under 110 and everyone from simple labourers to businessmen would be intelligent.

IQ is probably the most important metric; "inhibition" matters very little compared to it as intelligence is what drives a society forward.

• JFL
I think the issue isn't low IQ people its our current parastic elite. They would rather turn the world into a brown 80 IQ mess and rule over a broken destroyed people then have a decent society where their rule would be threatened.

A stupid society is easier to manipulate and control after all.

• JFL
Imagine valuing iq to this extent

This is severe autism to link such meaningless cope to euthanizing humans

Who will even do the low class jobs . You should be the one killed for such a take

• JFL
Most East Asians aren't that much smarter than the average European. They're just forced to study and experience more pressure.

IQ tests are extremely flawed. So the whole concept of IQ is too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
Most East Asians aren't that much smarter than the average European. They're just forced to study and experience more pressure.

IQ tests are extremely flawed. So the whole concept of IQ is too.
I think the difference is Whites are more variable then Asians. There are more stupid White people and more genius Whites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore
I think the difference is Whites are more variable then Asians. There are more stupid White people and more genius Whites.
Sounds about right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 11126
Sounds about right.
I've met whites that are real white trash and then geniuses with Asians even the Ivy League ones its like they are all pretty smart but none of them seem super insightful. Maybe its something else but they just don't seem as creative maybe with the exception of Japanese

• JFL
Imagine valuing iq to this extent
Idi Amin Laugh GIF - Idi Amin Laugh Lol - Discover & Share GIFs
This is severe autism to link such meaningless cope to euthanizing humans

Valuing IQ to this extent is how you know the difference between "euthanasia" and 'sterilization'
Eu·tha·na·sia

The painless killing of a patient suffering from an incurable and painful disease or in an irreversible coma. The practice is illegal in most countries.
"she wants the laws around euthanasia to be changed"
Ster·i·li·za·tion

Surgery to make a person or animal unable to produce offspring.
"she had three children and had undergone sterilization"

You should be the one killed for such a take
Speak for yourself.

You can't even tell who's more autistic for having such a shit take yourself...

Who will even do the low class jobs .
Jfl is that really all you value them for?

Imagine pretending to give [so little of] a shit about low IQ people that the best argument you can bother coming up with for why they ought to exist is just so they can clean the shit from your toilet.

Bruh this shit writes itself holy fuck.

• JFL

Cope short and ugly people should be gassed and exterminated instead

• JFL
Stop thinking so much boi it's making you slower and dumber

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GuyFromSingapore and chaddyboi66
Idi Amin Laugh GIF - Idi Amin Laugh Lol - Discover & Share GIFs

Valuing IQ to this extent is how you know the difference between "euthanasia" and 'sterilization'

Speak for yourself.

You can't even tell who's more autistic for having such a shit take yourself...

Jfl is that really all you value them for?

Imagine pretending to give [so little of] a shit about low IQ people that the best argument you can bother coming up with for why they ought to exist is just so they can clean the shit from your toilet.

Bruh this shit writes itself holy fuck.
I thought its synonym

Im arguing for low iq people cuz iq doesnt matter unless youre mentally crippled

The real word is too practical for this incel cope and mental masturbation

• JFL