Members with the highest IQ

Who has the highest IQ?

• Total voters
Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
I've previously made two threads ranking forum members based on certain traits. First, I ranked the worst members of the forum, and then I ranked the most pathetic members of the forum.
I've now decided to rank the members with the highest IQs.
Obviously, it's hard to estimate IQ without taking an actual IQ test. That said, I've done my best to provide estimated IQ ranges for some of our most intellectually engaging members.

1. @_MVP_ : Estimated IQ 140-165 (Midpoint: 152.5)

2. @thecel: Estimated IQ 120-145 (Midpoint: 132.5)

3. @Chintuck22: Estimated IQ 115-140 (Midpoint: 127.5)

4. @vanillaicecream: Estimated IQ 110-140 (Midpoint: 125)

5. @enchanted_elixir: Estimated IQ 110-140 (Midpoint: 125)

6. @TsarTsar444: Estimated IQ 100-140 (Midpoint: 120)

7. @Alexanderr: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

8. @SubhumanCurrycel: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

9. @Orc: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

10. @garoupilled_: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

11. @Kingkellz: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

12. @chaddyboi66: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

13. @Reckless Turtle: Estimated IQ 105-130 (Midpoint: 117.5)

14. @Cope: Estimated IQ 110-120 (Midpoint: 115)

15. @Beastimmung: Estimated IQ 105-120 (Midpoint: 112.5)

Now, let's take a moment to celebrate the members with the highest IQs, whom I consider to be the best and brightest this forum has to offer.
They're gems that stand out in a sea of coal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Skywalker, LampPostPrime and 13 others
jfl at all those choices

personal favorite is @_MVP_

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, SurgeryEnjoyer and Spiritualcell
Based on your selection, I estimate your IQ to be around 86

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, capybar, Nick.Harte and 30 others
looks like it should be the low iq list ngl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18582 and Spiritualcell
Eh, i'm far from perfect. Being knowledgeable in maths, physics, mechanics, electronics... It's great for college, but there are other factors which are more important. It's worth noting that IQ is definitely a useful indicator for intelligence, but not a guarantee for success. These tests do not account for discipline or emotional intelligence, which are both equally important for being successful in the modern world.

https://test.mensa.no/- 131 (missed a few questions, but was at peak concentration :feelsautistic:)
IQ test mensa

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/FSIQ/results.php?data=AIlyNPY4lche (129 Full scale IQ test score)
Their website: https://openpsychometrics.org/
Iq test psychometrics

https://mensa.dk/iqtest/ - 121 (missed a few questions, had 19 minutes left)
Mensa denmark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Amadeus, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
they call him the balkan monk for a reason
@TsarTsar444

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, TsarTsar444 and Spiritualcell
What about @FastBananaCEO @disillusioned @BigJimsWornOutTires and most importantly @Ritalincel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online, Manletmachine and Spiritualcell
Wow, highiqindividuals.org JFL, this is the biggest cope of non-NT incels, look at the nerds back in school getting straight A's while the Chads fucked Stacys: :soy:"But, but dont matter i will be a renowned scientist in the future"...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
Is this the low IQ list?

Anyway, vanillaicecream but its easy for a pearl to stand out in a field of moss

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Allornothing, Manletmachine and 2 others
What about @FastBananaCEO @disillusioned @BigJimsWornOutTires and most importantly @Ritalincel
@BigJimsWornOutTires is a high effort troll, most people dont get him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, saiya_online, Manletmachine and 2 others
Mvp is like terry davis. Has a high iq, but crippled by his schizophrenia.

• So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell
@Paroxysm a pretty intelligent user imo,shame he hardly posts.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Spiritualcell
my IQ according to a genetics website says i should have a 141

IQ 141

99th percentile math as well

Math

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, LooksThinker, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Jfl if you think @Chintuck22 has iq over 75 💀

• Hmm...
OP is one of the smartest.
Smart are also my disciples @Dr. Bludy and @Abhorrence . But they are still very Young. I notice Users who Like me are usually the smartest (lol)

The smartest User was @Duncan_ He was almost on my level

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, LampPostPrime, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
I've previously made two threads ranking forum members based on certain traits. First, I ranked the worst members of the forum, and then I ranked the most pathetic members of the forum.
Obviously, it's hard to estimate IQ without taking an actual IQ test. That said, I've done my best to provide estimated IQ ranges for some of our most intellectually engaging members.

Now, let's take a moment to celebrate the members with the highest IQs, whom I consider to be the best and brightest this forum has to offer.
The cel
MisterMercedes
Korea
Kingkellz

• +1
  • JFL
Subhuman Currycel
Looksmaxxer234

• +1
OP is one of the smartest.
Smart are also my disciples @Dr. Bludy and @Abhorrence . But they are still very Young. I notice Users who Like me are usually the smartest (lol)

The smartest User was @Duncan_ He was almost on my level
IMG 9955
What about your contemporary, juste?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Manletmachine and Spiritualcell
ill make a real list

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Manletmachine and Spiritualcell

Mvp wins idk those other retards

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Spiritualcell
Badg96

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, Aypo129, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
I'm actually unbelievably stupid, however I've never been wrong about anything and always came out of every discussion I engaged in as the winner because I studied epistemology and logical fallacies and I only ever put myself in discussions I know for an absolute fact that i am right, so it might appear as though I'm smart

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Akhi, _MVP_ and 3 others
Based on your selection, I estimate your IQ to be around 86
Debate me bro

Eh, i'm far from perfect. Being knowledgeable in maths, physics, mechanics, electronics... It's great for college, but there are other factors which are more important. It's worth noting that IQ is definitely a useful indicator for intelligence, but not a guarantee for success. These tests do not account for discipline or emotional intelligence, which are both equally important for being successful in the modern world.

https://test.mensa.no/- 131 (missed a few questions, but was at peak concentration :feelsautistic:)
View attachment 2426098

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/FSIQ/results.php?data=AIlyNPY4lche (129 Full scale IQ test score)
View attachment 2426099

View attachment 2426100
Very nice. It looks like the midpoint was correct. However, the Mensa tests only test matrix reasoning and working memory, as far as I can recall.
I'm also not familiar with the open psychometrics test.

I only know @BigJimsWornOutTires and @Ritalincel.
BigJims' creative writing is excellent, and his posts are entertaining, but I don't find them intellectually stimulating.
I would estimate his IQ to be 100-120.
Regarding ritalincel. A person's IQ can be difficult to determine if they only post pictures and don't use words.
However, on threads like the "Degeneracy megathread," you can get a peek inside his head.
He seems like a /pol/ kind of guy.
I would estimate his IQ to be 90-110.

The cel
MisterMercedes
Korea
Kingkellz
I agree. These are excellent picks.

I'm actually unbelievably stupid, however I've never been wrong about anything and always came out of every discussion I engaged in as the winner because I studied epistemology and logical fallacies and I only ever put myself in discussions I know for an absolute fact that i am right, so it might appear as though I'm smart
Oh. Well, you're a great example of why judging someone's IQ based on messages isn't too accurate.
It's great that you seem to have a high IQ, though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chintuck22, _MVP_ and 1 other person
Oh. Well, you're a great example of why judging someone's IQ based on messages isn't too accurate.
It's great that you seem to have a high IQ, though.
Of course not, and remember that intelligence should mostly be judged by the ability to think and solve problems, spouting acquired knowledge like learning about history and "intellectual" issues and then repeating words you heard doesn't say much

• +1
Lowest iq users now

• WTF
obviously mvp. he wouldn't post about it so much if it wasn't true

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, _MVP_ and Spiritualcell
Of course not, and remember that intelligence should mostly be judged by the ability to think and solve problems, spouting acquired knowledge like learning about history and "intellectual" issues and then repeating words you heard doesn't say much
i feel like this is a massive normie misconception

iq is a fraudulent measurement but you can pretty accurately tell how intelligent someone is from their written communication. it's the fundamental human tool. use of language is a problem to solve and smarter people are far far better at it.

in general if someone cant write engagingly they are stupid

• Hmm...

iq is a fraudulent measurement but you can pretty accurately tell how intelligent someone is from their written communication. it's the fundamental human tool. use of language is a problem to solve and smarter people are far far better at it.

essentially its easier for a midwit to attain a decent aptitude at maths and physics than to write good

• JFL

It depends on how that acquired knowledge is put forth, one way to tell if the person could be smart and not just a parrot is if they can replicate what they learned with different words and not exactly how they heard it word by word, you could have certain ideas and facts put in your head but then it's up to you what you make of them and how you personally assess them. Still though I think it's mostly your response and interpretation of external information that should determine your intelligence, rather than applying external information that is laid out to you. It should be from the inside out, meaning your brain does work before any help from external sources, rather than from the outside in where you get ideas that set things up for you.

• Hmm...
It depends on how that acquired knowledge is put forth, one way to tell if the person could be smart and not just a parrot is if they can replicate what they learned with different words and not exactly how they heard it word by word, you could have certain ideas and facts put in your head but then it's up to you what you make of them and how you personally assess them. Still though I think it's mostly your response and interpretation of external information that should determine your intelligence, rather than applying external information that is laid out to you. It should be from the inside out, meaning your brain does work before any help from external sources, rather than from the outside in where you get ideas that set things up for you.
but i dont think being a parrot necessarily makes you low iq. you might not be that interested in the subject, you might be happy with learning something to only a certain level of detail , you could have well reasoned trust in the opinions/thoughts of someone else. how you communicate stuff is the best indicator imo (you cant see into a brain)

also i think trying to separate internal/external is a little silly considering how much of the brain is determined by enviornmental factors (brain not a black box in isolation)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and JackTheKnife
Im chess fide master (2304 fide) i iq mog all this faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Clark69

View attachment 2426098

View attachment 2426099

View attachment 2426100

Yikes

Academic and financial accomplishments?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Spiritualcell and mogger123
basically just creativity

• JFL
but i dont think being a parrot necessarily makes you low iq. you might not be that interested in the subject, you might be happy with learning something to only a certain level of detail , you could have well reasoned trust in the opinions/thoughts of someone else. how you communicate stuff is the best indicator imo (you cant see into a brain)

also i think trying to separate internal/external is a little silly considering how much of the brain is determined by enviornmental factors (brain not a black box in isolation)
I'm high so read carefully:

What if you can easily appreciate the users with the best writing styles but your own writing style is meh. Where does it put you?
On the other hand, what if your writing style is agreed by the vast majority to be really good but you appreciate the writing style
of users who are not objectively good writers. Who's smarter?

Sure the guy with the better writing style is probably smarter and would probably spot other users more easily, but that can happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Spiritualcell
I'm high so read carefully:

What if you can easily tell the users with the best writing styles but your own writing style is meh. Where does it put you?
On the other hand, what if your writing style is agreed by the vast majority to be really good but you appreciate the writing style
of users who are not objectively good writers. Who's smarter?

Sure the guy with the better writing style is probably smarter and would probably spot other users more easily, but that can happen.
idk intelligence is extremely multifaceted and elusive i just make shit up that makes sense to me and go with it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Spiritualcell
idk intelligence is extremely multifaceted and elusive i just make shit up that makes sense to me and go with it
What's your intuition about the three musketeers: @Vermilioncore @Makhachev JackTheKnife
Although the post about JudgeandJury brutally destroyed your credibility ngl. Still curious.

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
What's your intuition about the three musketeers: @Vermilioncore @Makhachev JackTheKnife
Although the post about JudgeandJury brutally destroyed your credibility ngl. Still curious.
vermillioncore - 120s
thompsonz - 105-110
jacktheknife - 110s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Spiritualcell and JackTheKnife
average iq on this forum is probably like +2stdv

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Spiritualcell
Caged hard ngl

• +1