Everything regarding voicemaxxing

A

Acnno

Kraken
Send it all here and only the good threads, also I want the apple cider vinegar method to deepen the voice thread which I wasn't able to find.

If you don't do as I just said, you will have some people knocking at your door for using the JB megathread
Tagging people who might know which threads these are: @SubhumanCurrycel @Chintuck22 @BalkanPig @King Kali @FBI @St. Wristcel @wasted @kjsbdfiusdf

BTW, semen retention works for deepening the voice but the results don't seem to be permanent, i was on 3 months at one point and my voice was a lot deeper, but after relapsing fucking 5 times or so it went ''back'' to ''normal''.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I don't think you can do it without diminishing returns

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Get surgery or stfu tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Acnno

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Does it really work ? i might try it but i'm not sure if it's cope or real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Does it really work ? i might try it but i'm not sure if it's cope or real
it's real. dont use more than 2 weeks at a time, it ruins enamel quite fast.

it's real. dont use more than 2 weeks at a time, it ruins enamel quite fast.
ok i can do it for 1 week every day then stop for 2 week then restart ? and when should i stop ?

ok i can do it for 1 week every day then stop for 2 week then restart ? and when should i stop ?
I did it for 10 days and I stopped. I saw some results but ultimately it's too slow and not worth degrading my teeth's coating overtime when I could instead just have voice deepening surgery in a few years and maintain my teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Foxhole
I did it for 10 days and I stopped. I saw some results but ultimately it's too slow and not worth degrading my teeth's coating overtime when I could instead just have voice deepening surgery in a few years and maintain my teeth.
mabye use a bit more baking soda ? and try to limit the contact between your teeth and the acv. And how did you know your enaml got fucked ? you felt pain or it was just a little feeling ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
mabye use a bit more baking soda ? and try to limit the contact between your teeth and the acv. And how did you know your enaml got fucked ? you felt pain or it was just a little feeling ?
Drinking cold beverages and water started to hurt my teeth, particularly my incisors a lot. By putting more soda you are also reducing the potency of the acv while at the same time not providing adequate protection for your teeth. You can still try it for 2 weeks and evaluate progress from there.

is my voice good enough to be a halo?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Acnno