EVERYTIME i try to lose weight

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
Something alwyas comes up the next dsy
Like one day I will eat slop for the last time and then say “ok I’m done losing weight starting tomorrow”
Then the next day something will happen to where it’s a big event or someone is dragging me to go out to eat and it gets in the way of my progress of losing weight this has happened several times over the past few months

I don’t know whether it’s a sign to not lose weight or it’s a test to see if I can resist

Brutal JFL

Like one day I will eat slop for the last time and then say “ok I’m done losing weight starting tomorrow”
Then the next day something will happen to where it’s a big event or someone is dragging me to go out to eat and it gets in the way of my progress of losing weight this has happened several times over the past few months

I don’t know whether it’s a sign to not lose weight or it’s a test to see if I can resist

Brutal JFL
the girl in ur avi looks like this black model

Brutal JFL
Just say no it’s obviously a little challenge and the only reason you fail is because you probably don’t like confrontation just tell the niggas that your dieting

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo