Evisceration of the dalit makinithappen

Lol my cheekbones are non existent
are you sure? because east asians often have prominent cheekbones. considering you get most genes from your mom and i assume your mom is the asian one as wmaf are more common than amwf couples i would have thought you had inherited those cheekbones somehow

are you sure? because east asians often have prominent cheekbones. considering you get most genes from your mom and i assume your mom is the asian one as wmaf are more common than amwf couples i would have thought you had inherited those cheekbones somehow
She’s half Asian and looks pretty white
Pm me for pics

how come you look 50 percent asian
Do I? I think 100 percent
C271C247 4D6A 4A42 B0F2 33B01CD38A0A

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 14781
he'll be back soon
he has three accounts on lookism

Two you obsessed goose

MakinItHappen < No access to the pw

FaceYourDarkness

Lookism has more level-headed people, unlike this place that has a bunch of tweenie black pillers that are one dimensional simpletons that are highly negative, attacking and carrying absolutely no intention of making moves in their lives. You guys are MOSTLY insufferable to read and have retarded perspectives (This is coming from someone who believes in black pill theory)

You jump all over shtt. Make 1,000 assumptions. Call anything that isn't "she only wants Chad" as "cope" and truly are the boring skidmark souls of society

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Be_ConfidentBro
Two you obsessed goose

FaceYourDarkness

Lookism has more level-headed people, unlike this place that has a bunch of tweenie black pillers who one dimensional simpletons that are highly negative, attacking and carrying absolutely no intention of making moves in their lives. You guys are MOSTLY insufferable to read and have retarded perspectives (This is coming from someone who believes in black pill theory)

You jump all over shtt. Make 1,000 assumptions. Call anything that isn't "she only wants Chad" as "cope" and truly are the boring skidmark souls of society
@lutte says you’re also called bittercurry on there

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadeep, lutte and 1 other person

Comedian

Read that thread

Look at Join Date. I found the PSL community last year by sheer chance of wanting to lose weight and look good again, since it was the pandemic and I had time.

Also look at the way he talks and his flag

Bd46b21343ce4847f7aa992973ca1eb7

Two you obsessed goose

FaceYourDarkness

Lookism has more level-headed people, unlike this place that has a bunch of tweenie black pillers that are one dimensional simpletons that are highly negative, attacking and carrying absolutely no intention of making moves in their lives. You guys are MOSTLY insufferable to read and have retarded perspectives (This is coming from someone who believes in black pill theory)

Don't leave. Your videos are the funniest part of this entire worthless site.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: joeveniro, Biiyo03, JamesHowlett and 1 other person
Keep barking for chadpreet he mogs this entire forum to death

Attachments

• 29BE7303-3957-44D5-86FD-DA894A212407.jpeg
    29BE7303-3957-44D5-86FD-DA894A212407.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 34
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BrownBoy, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and StrangerDanger
How many Evisceration threads does it take to take this nigga down

This is like the twentieth one just made this to farm reacts cause hell back in less than a month

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AsGoodAsItGets, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
imagine getting bullied into suicide by this little girl :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and AsGoodAsItGets
I'm glad this idiot deleted his account, never really liked him and i hope he dies from cancer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Toth's thot and AsGoodAsItGets
What's a dalit?

What's a dalit?
so like theres some shitty hierarchy in india full of cretins and the top of the chain is like punjabis and the bottom of the chain is dalits, so its like the subhumans of subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54
JoinedOct 20, 2018Posts81,680Reputation124,461Time online333d 17h 13m
Hey There @joeveniro , Looking To Get Your CockMilk Drained?
@Marsiere214 Don't Make Me Get The Bat, YOU ARE @joeveniro 'S SLAVE NOW!!!
child-abuse.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
so like theres some shitty hierarchy in india full of cretins and the top of the chain is like punjabis and the bottom of the chain is dalits, so its like the subhumans of subhumans
I dont think punjabis are top I think its like Kings and Brahmins(Priests)
Tbvh the whole system is only used to control the population,They believe dalits did bad deeds in their past lives and They are told to do good things and hopefully in their next life they wont be reincarnated as a steet shitter

Someone make this dumb fuck faggot leave this place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

i would do bad things to her and she would let me

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
his girl is hot ngl

i'd suck her pussy

hahahhaha what a stupid idiot

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss