Evisceration of the dalit makinithappen

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
This oldcurrycel makinithappen couldnt handle the zoomers that have joined this site and has now retired due to old age and roasties messaging him on REDDIT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He claims this granny is a htb

He claims im a chav yet lives in london and is indian and when he finds out I got 14 grade 9s he claims thats common despite going to a community college :lul::lul::lul:

He then starts crying bc me and @LondonVillie made a couple of jokes about some foid who clearly wasnt into him and virtue signalling him and he fucking rages claiming i ambushed his thread as if there is a war going on or some shit

AND NOW HES DELETING HIS ACCOUNT BC OF IT:lul::lul::lul:

byebye makinithappen, looking forward to seeing ur life come to an end wo an ltr or teen love:(

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16384 and 32 others
@Xangsane @portuguesecel @LondonVillie @moonblunt @xefo @LocalDanger @gamma @Mongrelcel @Zakamg @mamacookoil

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
he'll be back soon
he has three accounts on lookism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and 18 others
Pathetic old fart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, faggotchadlite, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
This oldcurrycel makinithappen couldnt handle the zoomers that have joined this site and has now retired due to old age and roasties messaging him on REDDIT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1236779
View attachment 1236781
He claims this granny is a htb
View attachment 1236782

View attachment 1236772
He claims im a chav yet lives in london and is indian and when he finds out I got 14 grade 9s he claims thats common despite going to a community college :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1236775
He then starts crying bc me and @LondonVillie made a couple of jokes about some foid who clearly wasnt into him and virtue signalling him and he fucking rages claiming i ambushed his thread as if there is a war going on or some shit
View attachment 1236776

AND NOW HES DELETING HIS ACCOUNT BC OF IT:lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1236778
byebye makinithappen, looking forward to seeing ur life come to an end wo an ltr or teen love:(
Did u really get 14 grade 9’s?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
street shitting retard

Wrong section

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
he feels the need to prove himself on a incel site... jesus i thought old people have better shit to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Did he actually leave the forum? Lmao. This is hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Be_ConfidentBro, Sny and 2 others
How many Evisceration threads does it take to take this nigga down

This is like the twentieth one just made this to farm reacts cause hell back in less than a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, never_lucky, .👽. and 5 others
That girl is a high tier becky though. You're obviously 15 if you call her granny JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, never_lucky, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 7725
How many Evisceration threads does it take to take this nigga down

This is like the twentieth one just made this to farm reacts cause hell back in less than a month
he said he was deleting his account if u read the post

he said he was deleting his account if u read the post
He said the exact same thing when he got exposed for stripping on gay cam sites but he still came back

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, joeveniro, Warlow and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RODEBLUR and Michael Myers
Yeah, cuz you're like 14. She looks 22-23.
never denied i was young, but if thats what the average 22 year old looks like where you live im sorry bro, ur genepool must be stagnant, that collagen u would find on a 40 year old

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primordial and Be_ConfidentBro
shes definitely cute though, youre coping if you say shes subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and coolguy1
shes definitely cute though, youre coping if you say shes subhuman
Again coping
I slayed better girls and everyone mocked them
Gook failo

i think the blonde girl itt looks better tbh. is the girl on the right really considered skinny? she seems chubby to me
Cope
She has big ties and a nice ass
You’re just sticking up for your curry friends
I got laid with her at my heaviest or 150 kilos whilst @MakinItHappen is half my size

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Cope
She has big ties and a nice ass
You’re just sticking up for your curry friends
I got laid with her at my heaviest or 150 kilos whilst @MakinItHappen is half my size
no the blonde girl is skinny and wears minimal makeup, meanwhile the brunette is caked in makeup and the asian girl is chubby. clearly the blonde girl is the better option out of all 3. cant talk about her ass but im pretty sure those are just b cups and that too because of her being chubby. asians are known to have smaller tits due to a gene, i read about it the other day

no the blonde girl is skinny and wears minimal makeup, meanwhile the brunette is caked in makeup and the asian girl is chubby. clearly the blonde girl is the better option out of all 3. cant talk about her ass but im pretty sure those are just b cups and that too because of her being chubby. asians are known to have smaller tits due to a gene, i read about it the other day
Cope
Stop sticking up for your curry friends and be objective

• JFL
dont be racist when you are a hapa jew
I’m not being racist and not even hapa I’m a 1/5 but indeed I look fully Asian whilst curries mog me

• JFL
I’m not being racist and not even hapa I’m a 1/5 but indeed I look fully Asian whilst curries mog me
you said curry instead of south asian:oops:

i don't know why but this girl indeed give milf vibes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlord
she was being racist so i returned the favor. i am neutral at first but if someone is being biased then i will stoop as low as them whether they are a cumskin, a kike, a gook or a nigger
Fair enough and you gaslighted me

makinithappen is aight.

that foid mogs a lot of women her age and he's a curry so you gotta give it to him. she's most probably a nutcase tho.

why start shit with him out of all people? over some mundane shit

Last edited:
  • +1
You troll by saying I’m not subhuman and have good jaw
i didnt say anything bout your jaw. and youre not subhuman because youre not facially deformed