Ex FWB snapped me - what do?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
She just said - ‘want to come over tonight?’

I want sex but feel like I’m an abused dog going back to girl who sacked me off- she’s got a pretty face btw

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and FailedNormieManlet
Ego vs dick you choose.
I usually block girls who don’t respond after 1-2 days on snaps. Avoid the hassle of their volatile emotions

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Corleone, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Ego vs dick you choose.
I usually block girls who don’t respond after 1-2 days on snaps. Avoid the hassle of their volatile emotions
She hasn’t messaged me since she told me she didn’t wanna see me anymore except for randomly on my birthday she sent me a happy birthday message and I just replied ‘thanks’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
She hasn’t messaged me since she told me she didn’t wanna see me anymore except for randomly on my birthday she sent me a happy birthday message and I just replied ‘thanks’
Dick vs ego ngl. If you have feelings for her go fuck. If not, make her seethe by saying so u crawled back?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and DoctorLooksmax
Dick vs ego ngl. If you have feelings for her go fuck. If not, make her seethe by saying so u crawled back?
I’m a horny cunt so I’ll probs end up choosing dick and being an abused dog

But oh well at least I’ll get my dick wet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
I’m a horny cunt so I’ll probs end up choosing dick and being an abused dog

But oh well at least I’ll get my dick wet
Pm her face tbh at least i will see if she is worth dignity breaker

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and DoctorLooksmax
if you have the ability to absolutely destroy her go for it

but remain detached

Don't do it
A society in which women have this amount of power should not be allowed
All they have to do is send a message from their phone and they have a dick delivered to their door that they don't have to play the feminine role to obtain (foids should need to be wife material to safely have their sexual desires met with no risk of death)
Any foid who sacked a guy off, should never have access to that guy again, she should have to increase her bodycount with guys pumping and dumping her before she gets another guy willing to be a fuckbuddy to her. Don't let her avail of what she sees as the old reliable.
She doesn't deserve that

Ego vs dick you choose.
Ok Chad.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Its a dignity thing. Nothing related to be gl. I refuse to put pussy on a piedestal even if i have to go through dry spells

Any foid who sacked a guy off, should never have access to that guy again, she should have to increase her bodycount with guys pumping and dumping her before she gets another guy willing to be a fuckbuddy to her. Don't let her avail of what she sees as the old reliable.
She doesn't deserve that
Old comment I understand but if the girls sacks off because you fucked up or stressed her out enough, what then? Was more thinking about the HQNP route.