Exoticmaxxing Guide (EVERYONE GTFIH)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Edit on November 17, 2023: this turbo shit "guide" is garbage, please don't listen to anything stated here. I would delete it but I'll archive instead. Everything here is nonsensical, retarded and dumb.

Exoticmaxxing (or ambiguous-maxxing) is all about possessing rare and alternate features seen in your ethnicity, without being labeled as an alternate ethnicity or looking like but not really a particular ethnicity. The more uniform your ethnicity's coloring is, the easier and stronger your exotic/ambiguous halo will be (but you have to be at least a 6/10 with the halo for it to work). White works the least, Black works the best.

White phenotypes are the most diverse in color, therefore there is not much room here for exoticmaxxing. Most you can do is get a moderate tan, get blond/reddish/brown curly hair, and have piercing green eyes.

Besides this, you'll have to take the non-natural coloring route (of hair and eyes) + moderate tan and curls. You may end up looking like an SJW or look like you're an actor with their stage makeup on if not done properly.

For browner phenotypes, I don't have much to say here. The degree of brown-ness varies mostly and the variation is common here, so that won't necessarily matter. Eye color that is at least light brown (light green or blue is the biggest halo here), and looking more ambiguous (looking kind of light skin may help as well) is the best way you can go here. Latinas with light eyes are the most exotic phenotype in this category in my opinion.

If you're Dravidian, lighten your skin and maybe curl your hair first. Your skin color-bone structure-hair texture harmony is inherently super-unharmonious (You look just as bad/suffer the same failo NATURALLY as overtanned blonde people). Don't blackmaxx, you don't have the facial bones for that.

For East Asians, it's kind of less hard to look exotic than whites, especially if you have a monolid or look pure East Asian.

If you don't have the monolid, don't look pure East Asian, have facial hair or more mixed (Hapa, Western China, Central Asian), curly hair (maybe with highlights), slight tan (take beta carotene and the sun) and light eyes and testosterone injections to make you look more masculine could seriously ascend you.

The biggest beneficiaries and best candidates are blacks. It's the easiest to diverge from and will likely get you the most potent halo out of all ethnicities. The expectation for what a black person should look like is carpet hair, dark brown skin and the occasional burnt and light-skin, and very dark brown/black hair. (I don't consider Somalis, Sudanese, Ethiopians, and Eritreans "black" so they don't count here)

The easy way to diverge yourself is to have around two to four of these features:
  • Be light-skin or semi-light-skin with orange undertones (take beta carotene)
  • Have light brown/hazel/green/blue/grey eyes (blue and grey largely depend on your phenotype)
  • Pink, moderate sided lips,
  • Have highlights or have non-black/very dark brown hair color (ginger, dark red, brown, multi-colored hair, dark brown, chestnut, etc.)
  • Have white teeth (contrast with skin)
  • Have type 2C to 4A hair (don't exceed 2C, you'll look like a clown, and how far you can traverse the hair texture ladder depends on how ambiguous you look)
  • Not having many or more than one heavy West/Central African feature (which is super important for harmony)/have non-Negroid looking features.

If you look 100% Sub-Saharan African or look like this...:

Don't you DARE try to look exotic, most likely will severely throw off your harmony, you'll look massive tryhard, and you'll be laughed at...
Hell, it may be over for you, especially if your name is Owatumbe Nanakwame :lul:. Unless you're a Chad or Gigachad.:feelsgood:

Who do I recommend: African Americans, Afro-Caribbeans, or Latinos of African or Primarily African Descent as they have often had enough admixture with other ethnicities (including other African ethnicities) to be good candidates. Sub-Saharans Africans who look more Americas Black (North/South America) also fall in this category.

Who I don't recommend: People who look like the phenotypes I listed above even if you are Americas Black, people that look 100% Fresh of the Boat (FOB) Sub-Saharan.

Examples of exotic blacks:
Untitled 1

And last but not least, Aboriginals
My advice here is: :feelswhy:

:lul::lul::lul:

So now the question is now "How do I exoticmaxx?"
  • To get curly hair, either train your hair to be curly via hair products, get a perm, or get a hair texturizer/relaxer.
  • Take Beta Carotene for an orange glow.
  • For eyes, get colored contacts or laser eye surgery (not iris implants or ketaropigmentation) go to Yeux Clairs or MyLuminEyes.
  • For pink lips, use skin-lightening products and beetroot.
  • Go to a beauty salon to dye/highlight your hair or do it at home
  • Get surgery for your facial features accordingly
  • Testosterone for East Asians (To make up for neotenous genetics)
This is my first thread by the way. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, aspiringexcel, EzikoIsHere and 46 others
cant you get blind by laser shit on your eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, mogging, kuroganeikki and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, aspiringexcel, alpha and 8 others
Exoticmaxxing (or ambiguous-maxxing) is all about possessing rare and alternate features seen in your ethnicity, without being labeled as an alternate ethnicity or looking like but not really a particular ethnicity. The more uniform your ethnicity's coloring is, the easier and stronger your exotic/ambiguous halo will be (but you have to be at least a 6/10 with the halo for it to work). White works the least, Black works the best.

White phenotypes are the most diverse in color, therefore there is not much room here for exoticmaxxing. Most you can do is get a moderate tan, get blond/reddish/brown curly hair, and have piercing green eyes.

View attachment 1636664

Besides this, you'll have to take the non-natural coloring route (of hair and eyes) + moderate tan and curls. You may end up looking like an SJW or look like you're an actor with their stage makeup on if not done properly.

View attachment 1636668

For browner phenotypes, I don't have much to say here. The degree of brown-ness varies mostly and the variation is common here, so that won't necessarily matter. Eye color that is at least light brown (light green or blue is the biggest halo here), and looking more ambiguous (looking kind of light skin may help as well) is the best way you can go here. Latinas with light eyes are the most exotic phenotype in this category in my opinion.

If you're Dravidian, lighten your skin and maybe curl your hair first. Your skin color-bone structure-hair texture harmony is inherently super-unharmonious (You look just as bad/suffer the same failo NATURALLY as overtanned blonde people). Don't blackmaxx, you don't have the facial bones for that.

View attachment 1636726View attachment 1636734

View attachment 1636681View attachment 1636743

For East Asians, it's kind of less hard to look exotic than whites, especially if you have a monolid or look pure East Asian.

View attachment 1636770

If you don't have the monolid, don't look pure East Asian, have facial hair or more mixed (Hapa, Western China, Central Asian), curly hair (maybe with highlights), slight tan (take beta carotene and the sun) and light eyes and testosterone injections to make you look more masculine could seriously ascend you.

View attachment 1636779View attachment 1636781

The biggest beneficiaries and best candidates are blacks. It's the easiest to diverge from and will likely get you the most potent halo out of all ethnicities. The expectation for what a black person should look like is carpet hair, dark brown skin and the occasional burnt and light-skin, and very dark brown/black hair. (I don't consider Somalis, Sudanese, Ethiopians, and Eritreans "black" so they don't count here)

View attachment 1636683

The easy way to diverge yourself is to have around two to four of these features:
  • Have light brown/hazel/green/blue/grey eyes (blue and grey largely depend on your phenotype)
  • Have highlights or have non-black/very dark brown hair color (ginger, dark red, brown, multi-colored hair, dark brown, chestnut, etc.)
  • Have type 2C to 4A hair (don't exceed 2C, you'll look like a clown, and how far you can traverse the hair texture ladder depends on how ambiguous you look)
  • Not having many or more than one heavy West/Central African feature (which is super important for harmony)/have non-Negroid looking features.

View attachment 1636686View attachment 1636688View attachment 1636703

Don't you DARE try to look exotic, most likely will severely throw off your harmony, you'll look massive tryhard, and you'll be laughed at...
Hell, it may be over for you, especially if your name is Owatumbe Nanakwame :lul:. Unless you're a Chad or Gigachad.:feelsgood:

Who do I recommend: African Americans, Afro-Caribbeans, or Latinos of African or Primarily African Descent as they have often had enough admixture with other ethnicities (including other African ethnicities) to be good candidates. Sub-Saharans Africans who look more Americas Black (North/South America) also fall in this category.

Who I don't recommend: People who look like the phenotypes I listed above even if you are Americas Black, people that look 100% Fresh of the Boat (FOB) Sub-Saharan.

View attachment 1636707View attachment 1636708View attachment 1636713View attachment 1636716View attachment 1636751View attachment 1636754View attachment 1636825View attachment 1636836

View attachment 1636788

• To get curly hair, either train your hair to be curly via hair products, get a perm, or get a hair texturizer/relaxer.
  • For eyes, get colored contacts or laser eye surgery (not iris implants or ketaropigmentation) go to Yeux Clairs or MyLuminEyes.
Very very very very good thread

Im in love with the topic of coloring and exotic maxxing

I know of all of the info in this thread but im just a huge fan of this topic

Good formatting aswell. Looking forward to seeing your future threads

Sticked and Bookmarked!

@Korea @alienmaxxer @HQNPmaxxing @floridaramamurthy @PenileFacialSurgery @hairyballscel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Prettyboy, Deleted member 18890 and 8 others

View attachment 1636664

View attachment 1636668

View attachment 1636770

View attachment 1636683

View attachment 1636707View attachment 1636708View attachment 1636713View attachment 1636716View attachment 1636751View attachment 1636754View attachment 1636825View attachment 1636836

View attachment 1636788

Greycels carrying the forum again!

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, alpha, Moggedbyevery1 and 6 others
Best of the Best worthy? I think so😍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 15827, ballskin and 2 others
Growing facial hair for East Asians is the easiest way to look exotic

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Maalik, Zylk and 9 others
Getting light eyes is the only halo for Pakistanis? I’m already white with brown hair

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

View attachment 1636664

View attachment 1636668

View attachment 1636770

View attachment 1636683

View attachment 1636788

For Lips

Hydroquinone+Tret+Lip Scrub+ Lemon/Bettroot/Raw Honey/Oil combo

Make sure to avoid hot beverages, licking your lips/putting lips in mouth and most importantly. PROTECT your lips with good sunscreen

Smoking and bad lifestlye habits are bad for your lips. Good diet also helps to nourish not just your lips but entire body from the inside out.

or Just get Lasers

I think every pheno could benefit from some healthy dimorphism

Good point on the test pill, especially for east asians. Albeit he was in puberty look at how hard he ascended from androgens.

Another asian actor grew a whole jaw from androgens. Sensitivty is key here

I would also say having even glowing skin aswell as even non hyperpigmented gums and dense thick eyebrows also helps in exotic maxxing. Lasers for gums and plenty of eyebrowmaxxing stuff out there. @Adonis

Having visible even healthy undertones>more important than skintone itself imo @Korea

Other factors you didnt touch on for exotic maxxing is having a tall skull especially tall lower third

A wide angular chin and robust lower third is not only a good exotic maxx but one of the best things a male could have for overall aesthetics and life quality.

Having a good chin automatically helps to alleviate ethnic tax , many have soft rounded narrow short chins and sfs.

Wide pink/red shapely defined even Lips and a narrow projecting nose also helps get rid of ethnic tax.

MSE and Lip stretching for lips. Lips=maxillary development and palate. Most Indians chads have wide lips and this helps them in look more latino/med passing

You dont want overly thick lips nor narrow lips. A short philtrum is good but not to much of it.

Rhinoplasty and maxillary advancment for nose. Also look into harmony rhinoplasty for bimax cels.
Insane nose ascencion 3
Insane nose ascencion 2

A narrow projecting nose is one of the biggest halos especially on non-whites where the nose (center of the face) tends to severe their harmony
Jeremy meeks profile

Triangular noses are ideal.

Imagine Mukasa Kakonge with a better nose

Shit i've run out of files to attach. I have a habit of making long posts in threads that should be threads on their own

@alienmaxxer @Kingkellz @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @Preston @VicMackey @Hades @Adonis @floridaramamurthy @Korea @Prettyboy @Cope @Seth Walsh @tyronelite @Pendejo @volcelfatcel @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @ForeverRecession @Constantin Denis

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Shkreliii, leipez and 25 others
There are plenty of room for white guys to look exotic even in their homecountries

Long lion’s mane hair
8BF518DE 21E5 48DF 9CFF A2F58AA5B03D

Obviously bleached hair
88927386 B4AA 4CA6 A7DF CDCFFCD14EB4

Borrowing features from other ethnicites like dreads or a perm
A2E997D4 A37E 4237 B472 89D05BCCC7C0
1FED2FE7 0192 4F5A B20B D9531A29A0FD

Etc

Couple this with possible tanning, colored contacts and you can make yourself look uncommon

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, Maalik, hattrick and 7 others

Sticked and Bookmarked!

@Korea @alienmaxxer @HQNPmaxxing @floridaramamurthy @PenileFacialSurgery @hairyballscel
Thanks! Been stalking this site for 5 months and finally decided to come and make threads. Make sure you @ others, this is a very important thread. No other thread discusses this!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Prettyboy, ballskin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, AsGoodAsItGets and AscendingHero
Getting light eyes is the only halo for Pakistanis? I’m already white with brown hair
Well I suppose so, looking ambiguous can also help but this is less to do with coloring and more to do with how your face looks.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and ballskin
  • +1
There are plenty of room for white guys to look exotic even in their homecountries

Long lion’s mane hair
View attachment 1636962

Obviously bleached hair
View attachment 1636964

View attachment 1636966View attachment 1636969
Etc

Couple this with possible tanning, colored contacts and you can make yourself look uncommon
Yup but i think with whites already the beauty standard too much deviation from the averageness is not a good idea

Obviously properly bleached hair (harmonious to your look) or a curly fringe could halo you especially with zoomers and young nt styles.

Good post son

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, thecel, A23ghskung and 2 others

Sticked and Bookmarked!

Most of the advice OP gave works out great for Arabs but for blacks it is a hit of a miss. Coloured eyes and lightening skin doesn't always look great on black people. Also white skin is not always a looksmax. Features look "clearer" and more "pronounced" when your skin is light.

Dark skin in blacks hides a lot of flaws. Traits like thick lips, wide noses, maxillary protrusion etc look passable on black skin but on white skin look utterly repulsive. Take this guy for example looks like utter shit after bleaching. Mainly because of his greyish undertones, smoked lips and black features.

2752725 2408623 1622571347576 1

Another example. Looks like a corpse

2408608 unnamed 3 1

Bottom line is skin lightening is not for everyone. About the eye colour

Blacks with coloured eyes either look great

Images 11 19

or uncanny as hell.

2752983 images   2022 02 18T224647708

Same with pink lips. These guys got pink tattoes on their lips only to look like black face cartoons

Images 11 20
Images 11 21

Brown eyes and dark skin maybe common but naturally harmonizes well with black phenotypes.

2752985 images   2022 02 18T224821371
2752988 images   2022 02 18T224937798

It depends see what works out for you. It's not all black and white. Lighter skin, coloured eyes etc are not always a halo imo stick to what's natural to your phenotype. Just don't end up looking like a freak.

Images 11 24

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, hattrick, dxvid and 10 others
For Lips

Hydroquinone+Tret+Lip Scrub+ Lemon/Bettroot/Raw Honey/Oil combo
View attachment 1636910View attachment 1636911View attachment 1636912

Make sure to avoid hot beverages, licking your lips/putting lips in mouth and most importantly. PROTECT your lips with good sunscreen

Smoking and bad lifestlye habits are bad for your lips. Good diet also helps to nourish not just your lips but entire body from the inside out.

or Just get Lasers
View attachment 1636908View attachment 1636909
Wouldn't skin lightening products and beetroot do the trick. Imagine having to memorize Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, Lip Scrub, Lemon, Beetroot, Raw Honey/Oil. That's just a pain in the ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Why you gotta dox my pops like that :ogre:

Jk lol .. HIGH IQ thread my fellow greycel :love::Comfy:

Def earned a follow.. looking forward to more threads

Exotic maxxing is def gonna be my next project once I finish getting lean

@AscendingHero & I have been talking about this for a min

@GetShrekt stop bitching about inceldom and & KSI max nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, hattrick, Deleted member 16641 and 6 others
curly hair too and punjabis have a golden ish skin tone already maybe

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and enchanted_elixir
Most of the advice OP gave works out great for Arabs but for blacks it is a hit of a miss. Coloured eyes and lightening skin doesn't always look great on black people. Also white skin is not always a looksmax. Features look "clearer" and more "pronounced" when your skin is light.

Dark skin in blacks hides a lot of flaws. Traits like thick lips, wide noses, maxillary protrusion etc look passable on black skin but on white skin look utterly repulsive. Take this guy for example looks like utter shit after bleaching. Mainly because of his greyish undertones, smoked lips and black features.

View attachment 1636944

View attachment 1636957

View attachment 1636946

or uncanny as hell.

View attachment 1636948

Same with pink lips. These guys got pink tattoes on their lips only to look like black face cartoons

View attachment 1636958View attachment 1636959

Brown eyes and dark skin maybe common but naturally harmonizes well with black phenotypes.

View attachment 1636951View attachment 1636952

It depends see what works out for you. It's not all black and white. Lighter skin, coloured eyes etc are not always a halo imo stick to what's natural to your phenotype. Just don't end up looking like a freak.

View attachment 1636973
Good points Prest.. you def don't want to go in uncanny valley like the examples above

You gotta know yourself & research what works best for you

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 16641, Deprived and 3 others

Long lion’s mane hair
View attachment 1636962

Obviously bleached hair
View attachment 1636964

View attachment 1636966View attachment 1636969
Etc

Bleached hair is just blond hair, so you didn't add any points here. Long Lion's Mane's hair is an exotic white feature as well. I did already mention curls I think in this line here: "Most you can do is get a moderate tan, get blond/reddish/brown curly hair, and have piercing green eyes." Dreads just seem low class and it's not very harmonious on whites unless they look like psychedelic hippies. Dreads also CAN'T FRIZZ. They look hideous and bum-like frizzed.

Outside of that, I have to say thanks to you. Been stalking this site since Dec/Jan I believe and a decent amount of my knowledge comes from you, thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and AscendingHero

View attachment 1636944

View attachment 1636953

View attachment 1636946

or uncanny as hell.

View attachment 1636948

View attachment 1636973
is the skin tone in your pfp exotic?

• +1
Yup but i think with whites already the beauty standard too much deviation from the averageness is not idela

Obviously properly bleached hair (harmonious to your look) or a curly fringe could halo you especially with zoomers and young nt styles.

Good post son
Tbh trying to look exotic as a very good looking person is kinda useless, but it can make plain looking dudes stand out

Like I know this guy irl, he is nothing remarkable looks wise

But he always wears black hairstyles combined with blonde dye which makes him stand out

Dreads, afro, twists outs, he even got corn rows once

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 16641, A23ghskung and 5 others

View attachment 1636944

View attachment 1636953

View attachment 1636946

or uncanny as hell.

View attachment 1636948

View attachment 1636973
I did state this in my original post.

"Not having many or more than one heavy West/Central African feature (which is super important for harmony)/have non-Negroid looking features."

"If you look 100% Sub-Saharan African or look like this... :

Don't you DARE try to look exotic, most likely will severely throw off your harmony, you'll look massive tryhard, and you'll be laughed at..."

You can see the skin lightening peoples in your post. They look Sub-Saharan as hell. Exotic-maxxing isn't for them, or at bare minimum, most of them.

But yes, do what makes you look good, exotic and not uncanny.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero and 2 others
Tbh trying to look exotic as a very good looking person is kinda useless, but it can make plain looking dudes stand out

But he always wears black hairstyles combined with blonde dye which makes him stand out

I did severely underplay and maybe even completely forgot the role of hairstyles in looking exotic. Thanks for pointing that out.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Maalik and AscendingHero
Feel honored to receive these kinds of compliments on my first thread.
Even better if you had included more potential fixes and how

Like for loosening hair for blacks, coily to kinky

or skintone maxxing

Would you say skin type on the fitz patrick scale 3.5-4 is ideal for blacks exotic maxxing?
Desire uber mulatto mogger
Desiree

Most slayers i see have this or in the 2.5-3 tanned range if more euro

Paler looks really good on those with dark features+light eyes+red undretones imo
Insane female coloring holy shit
Young drago insane gif insane coloring insane everything omegachad

Very striking and polarizing coloring

Also it's more celebrated outside the western world- paler, lighter, fairer skin

@Preston @HQNPmaxxing @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, hattrick, Racky and 2 others

View attachment 1636944

View attachment 1636953

View attachment 1636946

or uncanny as hell.

View attachment 1636948

View attachment 1636973
Nothing said here was new. Copypasta from your old post lol.

This is why you do your research when looksmaxxing. They're very good ways of skin lightening and evening out there.

The examples used, all abused steroids. If you do your research you wont get those results. Better methods of lip lightening than tattoing lipstick btw.

Also facial luminance pill

It's not just attending to one or two features, it's about improviing your whole look

Nose, Bimaxillary protrusion, Hairlines are one of the first things blacks should be looking to amend.

FOB Coloring is already dogshit + not to mention almost all the examples you used were low in psl

The Kanye example needs no explanation, stop cherrypicking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, hattrick, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
Why you gotta dox my pops like that :ogre:

View attachment 1636975

Jk lol .. HIGH IQ thread my fellow greycel :love::Comfy:

Def earned a follow.. looking forward to more threads

Exotic maxxing is def gonna be my next project once I finish getting lean

@AscendingHero & I have been talking about this for a min

@GetShrekt stop bitching about inceldom and & KSI max nigga

Yeah I saw you put exotic-max in your bio, was shocked you did that.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and tyronelite
Underrated thread

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person

Looks good for exotic maxxing

but personally i wouldnt recommend it, looks like a lightskin nigga tbh.

Like i said this is a eurocentric beauty standard and whites already have alot of contrast coloring halos. Not much to exploit in this department for them

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
Thoughts? @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @chadison @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @goat2x @whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, fogdart, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Even better if you had included more potential fixes and how

Like for loosening hair for blacks, coily to kinky

or skintone maxxing

Would you say skin type on the fitz patrick scale 3.5-4 is ideal for blacks exotic maxxing?
View attachment 1636988View attachment 1636989View attachment 1636990View attachment 1636991

Most slayers i see have this or in the 2.5-3 tanned range if more euro
View attachment 1636995View attachment 1636998View attachment 1637000View attachment 1637004

Paler looks really good on those with dark features+light eyes+red undretones imo
View attachment 1637005View attachment 1637006View attachment 1637007View attachment 1637010View attachment 1637013View attachment 1637014View attachment 1637015View attachment 1637016View attachment 1637017View attachment 1637018View attachment 1637021

Very striking and polarizing coloring

Also it's more celebrated outside the western world- paler, lighter, fairer skin
I did also list the ideal skin tone for them.
"Be light-skin or semi-light-skin with orange undertones (take beta carotene)" but to make it more specific, around 3.5 (lightskin) to 4.5 (semi-lightskin). Orange undertones I personally think, are crucial as well.
The hair texture is also something I discussed on how to do.
"To get curly hair, either train your hair to be curly via hair products, get a perm, or get a hair texturizer/relaxer."

• +1
  • Love it
Fixing Bimaxillary protrusion is so important for blacks and asians

Harmony rhinoplsaty (fixing nasal recession, fixing alveolar prognathism and advancing the chin) is a life saver for those with this deformity

Mogs the orthondontic procedure as no tooth loos occurs -> bone loss over time and lack of soft tissue support and bone malformation

-Great for adding depth to the midface and improving facial convexity.

-Restores balance to the midface

-Proper craniofacial growth in the E-plane (ricketts plane) is underrated imo

-Do you research on this though. Other failos like low flat nasal bridge and wide alars needed to be addressed ideally too.

Note the changes seen in this morph. Everything from frontal bone to chin. All thirds of the face needed to be ideally projected for maximum aesthetics.
Insane proper craniofacial growth for blacks pill fixing prognathism

Attachments

• 1650076270849.png
    1650076270849.png
    323.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, ballskin and AscendingHero
Well then nothing you can really do unless you start using non-natural colors in your coloring (as I've stated previously)
This is basic Normie common knowledge. Nothing new was stated

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
Thoughts? @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @chadison @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @goat2x @whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns
I’m a dark west African big nose poop eyes nigger I don’t even need to read to know this won’t work for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and tyronelite
Did you read :ROFLMAO: I stated in my post you can't look like an African Purebreed or else it won't work. You said you're Indian though.
I’m a dark west African big nose poop eyes nigger I don’t even need to read to know this won’t work for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, tyronelite and AscendingHero
Did you read :ROFLMAO: I stated in my post you can't look like an African Purebreed or else it won't work. You said you're Indian though.
Ppl still think I’m Indian?

• +1
I’ll send you back to Africa with that pessimism :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 6128
I’ll send you back to Africa with that pessimism :ogre:
Bro we both look very African. Black Americans are moggers, curly hair or dreads wouldn’t look good on us.

Looks wed be better off with is like FitXFearless or Hafeez

Exotic maxxing is cope if you have no caucasoid features, which we both have none

• +1

View attachment 1636770

For asians, The most exotic look is
Tall
Whiter Skin than whites.

This is ideal coloring and makes you look like an alien or vampire, high class look.

This is already meta in asia proper.

But I agree with your method as well. Blasians are an insane appeal race. But it's important that the skin color isn't the natural asian Tan, which is 0 appeal with a sickly yellow look. Also important the body is dimorphic in the first place (Tall too), and the skull should be have more forward growth, and ideally less brachycephaly. The skull dimensions are probably why your example is Japanese, who due to ancient admixture, have more Caucasoid skulls in their variation.

Any less and you just made a mexican - a 0 exoticism 0 appeal race, generally speaking.

miring BOTB thread, fastest in forum history

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
Bro we both look very African. Black Americans are moggers, curly hair or dreads wouldn’t look good on us.

Looks wed be better off with is like FitXFearless or Hafeez

Exotic maxxing is cope if you have no caucasoid features, which we both have none
Idk about you but I love my nose lol it’s one of my best features

Fitx has a normie fade like every other black.. and Hafeez I ain’t even gotta say anything..

10519F39 F416 4F2C A290 638E5E91784D

Why don’t you curl your hair like I did?

A6BC4C09 CD20 46F7 B806 9D79B6E308D4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7098
Idk about you but I love my nose lol it’s one of my best features

Fitx has a normie fade like every other black.. and Hafeez I ain’t even gotta say anything..

View attachment 1637078

Why don’t you curl your hair like I did?

View attachment 1637081
Hair routine? I might try it. My hair actually use to grow exotic naturally believe it or not. Like I never had 4C hair despite genetically being 100% subsaharan African.

Despite your nose tho, you still look extremely African cuz eyes and maxilla

However the Norwood reappear came for me and I’m barely holding onto NW1 with minox

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, enchanted_elixir and tyronelite
Hair routine? I might try it. My hair actually use to grow exotic naturally believe it or not. Like I never had 4C hair despite genetically being 100% subsaharan African.

Despite your nose tho, you still look extremely African cuz eyes and maxilla

However the Norwood reappear came for me and I’m barely holding onto NW1 with minox
You’re balding??? :feelsgiga::whatfeels: Fuckk my condolences

But what I did was grow my hair out 2-3 in.. went to the barber & he used a texturizer to relax my hair. I maintained it with pomade & cold water

• +1
For asians, The most exotic look is
Tall
Whiter Skin than whites.

This is ideal coloring and makes you look like an alien or vampire, high class look.

This is already meta in asia proper.

But I agree with your method as well. Blasians are an insane appeal race. But it's important that the skin color isn't the natural asian Tan, which is 0 appeal with a sickly yellow look. Also important the body is dimorphic in the first place (Tall too), and the skull should be have more forward growth, and ideally less brachycephaly. The skull dimensions are probably why your example is Japanese, who due to ancient admixture, have more Caucasoid skulls in their variation.

Any less and you just made a mexican - a 0 exoticism 0 appeal race, generally speaking.

miring BOTB thread, fastest in forum history
Thanks! Got Best of the Best in literally an hour after posting, same day I created my account.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and incel194012940
You’re balding??? :feelsgiga::whatfeels: Fuckk my condolences

But what I did was grow my hair out 2-3 in.. went to the barber & he used a texturizer to relax my hair. I maintained it with pomade & cold water
Yea it’s not that bad due to modern medicine but yea my entire lineage on my dads side starts to bald at 20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Maalik, AscendingHero and 1 other person