Exoticmaxxing Guide (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Bro we both look very African. Black Americans are moggers, curly hair or dreads wouldn’t look good on us.

Looks wed be better off with is like FitXFearless or Hafeez

Exotic maxxing is cope if you have no caucasoid features, which we both have none
Not necessarily more caucasoid, but less negroid-looking features.

There are plenty of room for white guys to look exotic even in their homecountries

Long lion’s mane hair
View attachment 1636962

Obviously bleached hair
View attachment 1636964

Borrowing features from other ethnicites like dreads or a perm
View attachment 1636966View attachment 1636969
Etc

Couple this with possible tanning, colored contacts and you can make yourself look uncommon
For sure, I started off fairly pale with light brown hair, now with MT2 I’m very tanned, my light blue/green eyes looks heaps brighter due to contrast (with the help of dying eyelashes and brows dark).
I also now have dark/medium brown hair, will likely get some blonde and orange through some areas for added contrast/exotic colouring.
My goal is your avi, basically.
I have decent features too, so could potentially push PSL 6 by the end of the year.

Plus curtains are a god send.

Yea it’s not that bad due to modern medicine but yea my entire lineage on my dads side starts to bald at 20
Natural selection is doing the right thing by having those balding genes end with you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
If you look African, you may run the risk of looking weird and uncanny.
I haven’t got any negative reactions from it. Got plenty of compliments from chicks

I know my limits lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
What do you recommend for curries @enchanted_elixir @AscendingHero

Just have abnormal coloring that mogs everyone around you bro

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Exoticmaxxing (or ambiguous-maxxing) is all about possessing rare and alternate features seen in your ethnicity, without being labeled as an alternate ethnicity or looking like but not really a particular ethnicity. The more uniform your ethnicity's coloring is, the easier and stronger your exotic/ambiguous halo will be (but you have to be at least a 6/10 with the halo for it to work). White works the least, Black works the best.

White phenotypes are the most diverse in color, therefore there is not much room here for exoticmaxxing. Most you can do is get a moderate tan, get blond/reddish/brown curly hair, and have piercing green eyes.

View attachment 1636664

Besides this, you'll have to take the non-natural coloring route (of hair and eyes) + moderate tan and curls. You may end up looking like an SJW or look like you're an actor with their stage makeup on if not done properly.

View attachment 1636668

For browner phenotypes, I don't have much to say here. The degree of brown-ness varies mostly and the variation is common here, so that won't necessarily matter. Eye color that is at least light brown (light green or blue is the biggest halo here), and looking more ambiguous (looking kind of light skin may help as well) is the best way you can go here. Latinas with light eyes are the most exotic phenotype in this category in my opinion.

If you're Dravidian, lighten your skin and maybe curl your hair first. Your skin color-bone structure-hair texture harmony is inherently super-unharmonious (You look just as bad/suffer the same failo NATURALLY as overtanned blonde people). Don't blackmaxx, you don't have the facial bones for that.

View attachment 1636726View attachment 1636734

View attachment 1636681View attachment 1636743

For East Asians, it's kind of less hard to look exotic than whites, especially if you have a monolid or look pure East Asian.

View attachment 1636770

If you don't have the monolid, don't look pure East Asian, have facial hair or more mixed (Hapa, Western China, Central Asian), curly hair (maybe with highlights), slight tan (take beta carotene and the sun) and light eyes and testosterone injections to make you look more masculine could seriously ascend you.

View attachment 1636779View attachment 1636781

The biggest beneficiaries and best candidates are blacks. It's the easiest to diverge from and will likely get you the most potent halo out of all ethnicities. The expectation for what a black person should look like is carpet hair, dark brown skin and the occasional burnt and light-skin, and very dark brown/black hair. (I don't consider Somalis, Sudanese, Ethiopians, and Eritreans "black" so they don't count here)

View attachment 1636683

The easy way to diverge yourself is to have around two to four of these features:
  • Be light-skin or semi-light-skin with orange undertones (take beta carotene)
  • Have light brown/hazel/green/blue/grey eyes (blue and grey largely depend on your phenotype)
  • Pink, moderate sided lips,
  • Have highlights or have non-black/very dark brown hair color (ginger, dark red, brown, multi-colored hair, dark brown, chestnut, etc.)
  • Have white teeth (contrast with skin)
  • Have type 2C to 4A hair (don't exceed 2C, you'll look like a clown, and how far you can traverse the hair texture ladder depends on how ambiguous you look)
  • Not having many or more than one heavy West/Central African feature (which is super important for harmony)/have non-Negroid looking features.

If you look 100% Sub-Saharan African or look like this...:
View attachment 1636686View attachment 1636688View attachment 1636703

Don't you DARE try to look exotic, most likely will severely throw off your harmony, you'll look massive tryhard, and you'll be laughed at...
Hell, it may be over for you, especially if your name is Owatumbe Nanakwame :lul:. Unless you're a Chad or Gigachad.:feelsgood:

Who do I recommend: African Americans, Afro-Caribbeans, or Latinos of African or Primarily African Descent as they have often had enough admixture with other ethnicities (including other African ethnicities) to be good candidates. Sub-Saharans Africans who look more Americas Black (North/South America) also fall in this category.

Who I don't recommend: People who look like the phenotypes I listed above even if you are Americas Black, people that look 100% Fresh of the Boat (FOB) Sub-Saharan.

Examples of exotic blacks:
View attachment 1636707View attachment 1636708View attachment 1636713View attachment 1636716View attachment 1636751View attachment 1636754View attachment 1636825View attachment 1636836

And last but not least, Aboriginals
My advice here is: :feelswhy:
View attachment 1636788
:lul::lul::lul:

So now the question is now "How do I exoticmaxx?"
  • To get curly hair, either train your hair to be curly via hair products, get a perm, or get a hair texturizer/relaxer.
  • Take Beta Carotene for an orange glow.
  • For eyes, get colored contacts or laser eye surgery (not iris implants or ketaropigmentation) go to Yeux Clairs or MyLuminEyes.
  • For pink lips, use skin-lightening products and beetroot.
  • Go to a beauty salon to dye/highlight your hair or do it at home
  • Get surgery for your facial features accordingly
  • Testosterone for East Asians (To make up for neotenous genetics)
This is my first thread by the way. Thanks for reading!
Having visible undertones > skintone itself

For blacks unless you're jacked and robust it's all about escaping that patchy dark skin vantablack failo

That's not to say vantablack failo doesnt have its place. It has it's own niche imo. Works very welled if you're bodymaxxed. Modelling companies have been known to do this over the years to increase contrast and strikingess for black models

Normal Tone:

Vantablack halo:

IRL Example of this:​

This only applies if you're relatively gl with a good body/height tho.

For sub tyronelites vantablack halo is the last thing you need, not to mention it's a very polarizing look

Generally golden tanned tyrones will be higher appeal. But imo at a certain point it's more about undertones than what skintone you're at

Undertone visbility is so important i cannot stress it enough. Main issue with being overly dark.

Meeks is obviously the holy grail. Golden caramel skin with warmish and red undertones (red bone) . It's an art at this point:feelswat:

This or Give up if black lol:

Red and Warmish undertones is always the ideal even at darker tones. Makes you look exotic .
Orange coloring on ethnic stacy

Most Blacks and Ethnics have nasty overly yellow (sicky looking) or dull undertones typically grey and uneven. Look at the last guy for example, simply having colorful undertones makes him look more attractive and exotic.

@Preston @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @Korea

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Racky, Alexanderr and 7 others

For blacks unless you're jacked and robust it's all about escaping that patchy dark skin vantablack failo
View attachment 1637102
That's not to say vantablack failo doesnt have its place. It has it's own niche imo. Works very welled if you're bodymaxxed. Modelling companies have been known to do this over the years to increase contrast and strikingess for black models

For sub tyronelites vantablack halo is the last thing you need, not to mention it's a very polarizing look

Generally golden tanned tyrones will be higher appeal. But imo at a certain point it's more about undertones than what skintone you're at

Undertone visbility is so important i cannot stress it enough. Main issue with being overly dark.
View attachment 1637094View attachment 1637095View attachment 1637096View attachment 1637103View attachment 1637105View attachment 1637121View attachment 1637122

Meeks is obviously the holy grail. Golden caramel skin with warmish and red undertones (red bone) . It's an art at this point:feelswat:
View attachment 1637097View attachment 1637124View attachment 1637126

Red and Warmish undertones is always the ideal even at darker tones. Makes you look exotic .
View attachment 1637093View attachment 1637098View attachment 1637109View attachment 1637111View attachment 1637113

Most Blacks and Ethnics have nasty overly yellow (sicky looking) or dull undertones typically grey and uneven. Look at the last guy for example, simply having colorful undertones makes him look more attractive and exotic.

Thoughts?
How do you get these warm undertones tbh. Can you give us a routine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Exoticmaxxing (or ambiguous-maxxing) is all about possessing rare and alternate features seen in your ethnicity, without being labeled as an alternate ethnicity or looking like but not really a particular ethnicity. The more uniform your ethnicity's coloring is, the easier and stronger your exotic/ambiguous halo will be (but you have to be at least a 6/10 with the halo for it to work). White works the least, Black works the best.

White phenotypes are the most diverse in color, therefore there is not much room here for exoticmaxxing. Most you can do is get a moderate tan, get blond/reddish/brown curly hair, and have piercing green eyes.

View attachment 1636664

Besides this, you'll have to take the non-natural coloring route (of hair and eyes) + moderate tan and curls. You may end up looking like an SJW or look like you're an actor with their stage makeup on if not done properly.

View attachment 1636668

For browner phenotypes, I don't have much to say here. The degree of brown-ness varies mostly and the variation is common here, so that won't necessarily matter. Eye color that is at least light brown (light green or blue is the biggest halo here), and looking more ambiguous (looking kind of light skin may help as well) is the best way you can go here. Latinas with light eyes are the most exotic phenotype in this category in my opinion.

If you're Dravidian, lighten your skin and maybe curl your hair first. Your skin color-bone structure-hair texture harmony is inherently super-unharmonious (You look just as bad/suffer the same failo NATURALLY as overtanned blonde people). Don't blackmaxx, you don't have the facial bones for that.

View attachment 1636726View attachment 1636734

View attachment 1636681View attachment 1636743

For East Asians, it's kind of less hard to look exotic than whites, especially if you have a monolid or look pure East Asian.

View attachment 1636770

If you don't have the monolid, don't look pure East Asian, have facial hair or more mixed (Hapa, Western China, Central Asian), curly hair (maybe with highlights), slight tan (take beta carotene and the sun) and light eyes and testosterone injections to make you look more masculine could seriously ascend you.

View attachment 1636779View attachment 1636781

The biggest beneficiaries and best candidates are blacks. It's the easiest to diverge from and will likely get you the most potent halo out of all ethnicities. The expectation for what a black person should look like is carpet hair, dark brown skin and the occasional burnt and light-skin, and very dark brown/black hair. (I don't consider Somalis, Sudanese, Ethiopians, and Eritreans "black" so they don't count here)

View attachment 1636683

The easy way to diverge yourself is to have around two to four of these features:
  • Be light-skin or semi-light-skin with orange undertones (take beta carotene)
  • Have light brown/hazel/green/blue/grey eyes (blue and grey largely depend on your phenotype)
  • Pink, moderate sided lips,
  • Have highlights or have non-black/very dark brown hair color (ginger, dark red, brown, multi-colored hair, dark brown, chestnut, etc.)
  • Have white teeth (contrast with skin)
  • Have type 2C to 4A hair (don't exceed 2C, you'll look like a clown, and how far you can traverse the hair texture ladder depends on how ambiguous you look)
  • Not having many or more than one heavy West/Central African feature (which is super important for harmony)/have non-Negroid looking features.

If you look 100% Sub-Saharan African or look like this...:
View attachment 1636686View attachment 1636688View attachment 1636703

Don't you DARE try to look exotic, most likely will severely throw off your harmony, you'll look massive tryhard, and you'll be laughed at...
Hell, it may be over for you, especially if your name is Owatumbe Nanakwame :lul:. Unless you're a Chad or Gigachad.:feelsgood:

Who do I recommend: African Americans, Afro-Caribbeans, or Latinos of African or Primarily African Descent as they have often had enough admixture with other ethnicities (including other African ethnicities) to be good candidates. Sub-Saharans Africans who look more Americas Black (North/South America) also fall in this category.

Who I don't recommend: People who look like the phenotypes I listed above even if you are Americas Black, people that look 100% Fresh of the Boat (FOB) Sub-Saharan.

Examples of exotic blacks:
View attachment 1636707View attachment 1636708View attachment 1636713View attachment 1636716View attachment 1636751View attachment 1636754View attachment 1636825View attachment 1636836

And last but not least, Aboriginals
My advice here is: :feelswhy:
View attachment 1636788
:lul::lul::lul:

So now the question is now "How do I exoticmaxx?"
  • To get curly hair, either train your hair to be curly via hair products, get a perm, or get a hair texturizer/relaxer.
  • Take Beta Carotene for an orange glow.
  • For eyes, get colored contacts or laser eye surgery (not iris implants or ketaropigmentation) go to Yeux Clairs or MyLuminEyes.
  • For pink lips, use skin-lightening products and beetroot.
  • Go to a beauty salon to dye/highlight your hair or do it at home
  • Get surgery for your facial features accordingly
  • Testosterone for East Asians (To make up for neotenous genetics)
This is my first thread by the way. Thanks for reading!
Those exotic black foids are hot especially that dark one

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir

View attachment 1637102

View attachment 1637094View attachment 1637095View attachment 1637096View attachment 1637103View attachment 1637105View attachment 1637121View attachment 1637122

View attachment 1637097View attachment 1637124View attachment 1637126

View attachment 1637093View attachment 1637098View attachment 1637109View attachment 1637111View attachment 1637113

Thoughts?
Never seen a black person with sicky yellow undertones. Either orange, black, grey or no undertone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
How do you get these warm undertones tbh. Can you give us a routine?

I mentioned it in my post, beta carotene. Take the supplement everyday, and you should see differences, if not, take multiple a day.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Thoughts? @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @chadison @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @goat2x @whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns
Pretty solid thread. Big nose fucks up a lot of blacks looks

• +1
  • +1

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
Nah. It does not unless it is unusually wide. Blacks with thin noses usually look weird and uncanny. They need wide and flared noses to look harmonious.

Nah. It does not unless it is unusually wide. Blacks with thin noses usually look weird and uncanny. They need wide and flared noses to look harmonious.
Depends on your phenotype and it's not about having a thin nose, it's about having a harmonious, non-wide, and flared nose.

My analysis of this is that "exoticmaxxing" is just a form of "niche-maxxing". But an even more complex version of it since it will vary based on the area you're in. Like even with your examples of the black people who're "exoticmaxxed", most of them look "normal" to me, while your sub-saharan african examples are the "exotic" ones lol (I live around alot of mixed race black people, as a mixed race guy myself). But I guess if you were to put them in an area where they aren't as common, they may do well. Even then, it would also depend on societal beauty standards and other shit that plays a role in attraction (personal preferences, media halos, etc). This made me realize how complex attraction can be outside of conventional attractiveness (by looks theory standards). I think if you view it as a form of niche-maxxing, you'd realize it's much more flexible. For example, I've personally met white chicks who're into those stereotypical masculine darker-toned black dudes who're gymmaxed/fit, like this:

DoXfalOUwAA5LHg
408591b5fb85dc4d7aa1f966bbe228d2
Eeteet
Instagram bodybybc 9 19 18
Ryryr

so exoticmaxxing would be a detriment in that case since this would also be considered "foreign" to non-black girls who aren't surrounded by black men. But I also see white chicks into the mixed race "exotic" black dudes you're mentioning as well (without the eye color stuff though). But I think alot of it has to do more so with just general attractiveness and "being accepted" than it has to do with being exotic for alot of people, especially for white women. Like the closer you are to looking less black, the more accepted you are by a white woman if her family/peers are super judgemental. I find that the black dudes who are the most accepted are the ones who are mixed but don't look too extreme. They have black features but are halo'd by their non-black features as well. Like the masculine-prettyboys Trey songz, bryson tiller, & august alsina types of dudes:

072b6dd8ec55ce1a468814e5e8c9f251
9a9aa0f5efe6887c93511d47e7e43a0b
CmJDXCxUsAAV6Zo
Tumblr inline owyurk0yX01tui8uv 1280
EV4ZP7QWsAM1o1x
9a269134b779b0d6b5bb5015061aea2b
37ca47471dfc7d85d28f348b28c28df0

These guys meet a middle ground between most races of women where they aren't too "african looking" where they may be considered too extreme to be considered attractive (although theyd be seen as "exotic" still) but aren't too mixed where they no longer look black. I think alot of people ignore the fact that people date outside of their race because they want a person who looks like that race! So if you're trying too hard to look like another race, it can be a failo in some cases but a halo in others... I personally don't think hair color matters and makes you a bit too niched.. But I do agree that eye color CAN halo you but isn't necessary. I also don't think it's necessary to curl your hair but, once again, it CAN halo you depending on the type of woman you're going for. This is my personal take on it but we're all biased by our own experiences so i'm open to other peoples' opinions/experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Tyronecell, AscendingHero and 4 others
Never seen a black person with sicky yellow undertones. Either orange, black, grey or no undertone.
I was speaking for everyone but mostly highlighting blacks

curries and gooks tend to have this undertone

Also some yellow, carmale looking is ideal at least to an extent on blacks

It's kinda hard to describe
Desire uber mulatto mogger

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and enchanted_elixir
My analysis of this is that "exoticmaxxing" is just a form of "niche-maxxing". But an even more complex version of it since it will vary based on the area you're in. Like even with your examples of the black people who're "exoticmaxxed", most of them look "normal" to me, while your sub-saharan african examples are the "exotic" ones lol (I live around alot of mixed race black people, as a mixed race guy myself). But I guess if you were to put them in an area where they aren't as common, they may do well. Even then, it would also depend on societal beauty standards and other shit that plays a role in attraction (personal preferences, media halos, etc). This made me realize how complex attraction can be outside of conventional attractiveness (by looks theory standards). I think if you view it as a form of niche-maxxing, you'd realize it's much more flexible. For example, I've personally met white chicks who're into those stereotypical masculine darker-toned black dudes who're gymmaxed/fit, like this:

View attachment 1637089View attachment 1637090 View attachment 1637145 View attachment 1637146 View attachment 1637149

so exoticmaxxing would be a detriment in that case since this would also be considered "foreign" to non-black girls who aren't surrounded by black men. But I also see white chicks into the mixed race "exotic" black dudes you're mentioning as well (without the eye color stuff though). But I think alot of it has to do more so with just general attractiveness and "being accepted" than it has to do with being exotic for alot of people, especially for white women. Like the closer you are to looking less black, the more accepted you are by a white woman if her family/peers are super judgemental. I find that the black dudes who are the most accepted are the ones who are mixed but don't look too extreme. They have black features but are halo'd by their non-black features as well. Like the masculine-prettyboys Trey songz, bryson tiller, & august alsina types of dudes:

View attachment 1637117 View attachment 1637119 View attachment 1637120 View attachment 1637128 View attachment 1637150 View attachment 1637129 View attachment 1637131

These guys meet a middle ground between most races of women where they aren't too "african looking" where they may be considered too extreme to be considered attractive (although theyd be seen as "exotic" still) but aren't too mixed where they no longer look black. I think alot of people ignore the fact that people date outside of their race because they want a person who looks like that race! So if you're trying too hard to look like another race, it can be a failo in some cases but a halo in others... I personally don't think hair color matters and makes you a bit too niched.. But I do agree that eye color CAN halo you but isn't necessary. I also don't think it's necessary to curl your hair but, once again, it CAN halo you depending on the type of woman you're going for. This is my personal take on it but we're all biased by our own experiences so i'm open to other peoples' opinions/experiences.
Interesting take, my intention with exoticmaxxing is to generate wider appeal by looking more phenotypically rare and generate a halo, not niche-maxxing. You're not trying to look like another race here, you're trying to look like a one in a million phenotype that's recognized as a certain ethnicity but a unique version of it.

Also, you mentioned that "People date outside of their race because they want a person who looks like that race!", so if for example a black guy is an exotic-maxxed Chad, what would be his main demographic of women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
  • +1
Long, flared, flat nostrils are even worse, death sentence :lul:
Wdym by long nostrils?

Blacks main problem is that they're underlying nasal bones are just flat out recessed. From Anterior nasal spine to nasal bridge

Not to mention wide round alars compared to narrow triangular ones

Another W for cold adapted skulls and L for hot adapted ones.

There were two dark ones, which one? I'm assuming this one, correct?
What makes her look exotic besides the obvious and what can one take out of her look trying to boost their smv?

What's her name too bro?

View attachment 1637089View attachment 1637090 View attachment 1637145 View attachment 1637146 View attachment 1637149

View attachment 1637117 View attachment 1637119 View attachment 1637120 View attachment 1637128 View attachment 1637150 View attachment 1637129 View attachment 1637131

@AscendingHero, what are your opinions on this post and my response to it.

Wdym by long nostrils?

Blacks main problem is that they're underlying nasal bones are just flat out recessed. From Anterior nasal spine to nasal bridge

Not to mention wide round alars compared to narrow triangular ones

Another W for cold adapted skulls and L for hot adapted ones.

What makes her look exotic besides the obvious and what can one take out of her look trying to boost their smv?

What's her name too bro?
I didn't even say long nostrils, I said flat and flared. Don't know the name, you'd have to reverse search her and for the lady: Curly hair, eye color and skin color contrast.

• +1
Just look like a cuck who got enslaved theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Just be mulatto theory

• +1
Thoughts? @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @chadison @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @goat2x @whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns
A good thread indeed, thanks for the tag. As a white man, I agree I benefit the least. However, even I have seen benefits from achieving slightly darker pigmentation, bringing out the blue in my eyes by dyeing/growing eyebrows and curling lashes, and naturally highlighting my hair using the sun. Working with your harmony, as OP describes here, is a crucial and often overlooked step in looksmaxxing forums (where everything seems to be about BONES and one’s skeletal structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, tyronelite and enchanted_elixir
Ethnic cope from mumbai

Exotic pill has its place but overall thinking it would do better than the population of a country pheno averaged out into a chad is retarded and doesnt make sense statistically, that would have the most appeal by far but here im talking about whites if you live in asia,europe,america then yeah "exotic" maxxing might be legit but if you take a look at it closely its not even exotic maxing its literally just trying to make yourself more white looking and fit into "western beauty standards" more, or whatever you want to call it. Just look at the "exotic" blacks he used, possibly all of them have 30-60% european dna

i think this "exotic" shit also has that thing where the loud minority wants it, and if a girl specifically wants an exotic dude she would go greater lenght do get attention or get you to know she likes you.

Africa might be the different tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Why you gotta dox my pops like that :ogre:

View attachment 1636975

Jk lol .. HIGH IQ thread my fellow greycel :love::Comfy:

Def earned a follow.. looking forward to more threads

Exotic maxxing is def gonna be my next project once I finish getting lean

@AscendingHero & I have been talking about this for a min

@GetShrekt stop bitching about inceldom and & KSI max nigga

I hate this JJ motherfucker so much! He reminds me of what an utter failure at life I am and I can’t use Muh racism excuse because of this dude either :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite and enchanted_elixir
Good thread, it could have been formattted better with headers but it contains good information.

I think anyone can exoticmaxx but I agree its harder for whites to pull off in comparison to other races.

TL;DR: Style yourself to deviate from the norm of your phenotype. Ensure you stay natrual looking while doing this.

• +1
FTqLVidX79SHoR36I8 8

Last edited:
Great thread. I think contacts are always a great option for meds and Arabs.

• +1
Africa might be the different tho
Alternate eye colors in Sub-Saharan Africa I think would be perceived as you being possessed. Colored eye mutations didn't proliferate there for a reason, unlike in Europe and the Middle East.
But if you take a look at it closely its not even exotic maxing its literally just trying to make yourself more white looking and fit into "western beauty standards" more, or whatever you want to call it. Just look at the "exotic" blacks he used, possibly all of them have 30-60% european dna.
Almost all blacks in the Americas, from the Americas have less than 100% Sub-Saharan DNA, and yes, a lot of the traits here are "white" but the whole goal is to look like a unique variation or a more ambiguous person, not a different ethnicity. You could use other traits as well.
Exotic pill has its place but overall thinking it would do better than the population of a country pheno averaged out into a chad is retarded and doesnt make sense statistically.
So you're saying that exoticmaxxing is more of a nichemaxx than an effective way of gaining wider appeal?

Good thread, it could have been formattted better with headers but it contains good information.

I think anyone can exoticmaxx but I agree its harder for whites to pull off in comparison to other races.

TL;DR: Style yourself to deviate from the norm of your phenotype. Ensure you stay natrual looking while doing this.
It is my first thread after all. Thanks for the praise though.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Bookmarked.

• +1
Good points Prest.. you def don't want to go in uncanny valley like the examples above

You gotta know yourself & research what works best for you
You'll never look like those results with the skin lightening stuff being discussed

Those niggas abused steroids like hydrocortinoe or monobonzone (the latter i dont recommend unless you're curry and trying to fitz 1 max)

It's like a natural asking if he'll get too big

The lip tattooing stuff was just cageful, the examples he used just are too extreme and he knows it

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, HQNPmaxxing, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
I got my hair curled and girls like me more

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and tyronelite
You'll never look like those results with the skin lightening stuff being discussed

Those niggas abused steroids like hydrocortinoe or monobonzone (the latter i dont recommend unless you're curry and trying to fitz 1 max)

It's like a natural asking if he'll get too big

The lip tattooing stuff was just cageful, the examples he used just are too extreme and he knows it
This lady's skin lightening was a success imo. Yes the examples were extreme but that was to prove a point.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and AscendingHero
Alternate eye colors in Sub-Saharan Africa I think would be perceived as you being possessed. Colored eye mutations didn't proliferate there for a reason, unlike in Europe and the Middle East.

Almost all blacks in the Americas, from the Americas have less than 100% Sub-Saharan DNA, and yes, a lot of the traits here are "white" but the whole goal is to look like a unique variation or a more ambiguous person, not a different ethnicity. You could use other traits as well.

So you're saying that exoticmaxxing is more of a nichemaxx than an effective way of gaining wider appeal?
From what ive seen and what would be deemed logical to evidence the more mulatto you look the more chances you will have to start a relationship with any race really if you are black. you say other traits but what others

Yes i think it is there are advantages to being some what exotic but interms of numbers game and overall it will be a negative.

Like less women would date you than if you were the averaged out pheno chad.

but the advantage includes like you will know easier which foid will like that u are exotic/looks and wont have to waste shit ton of time w useless relationships which wont go anywhere, like many even chads do. she will make it easier for you too because she is into that look + there isnt many of you

• +1