Exoticmaxxing Guide (EVERYONE GTFIH)

This lady's skin lightening was a success imo. Yes the examples were extreme but that was to prove a point.

Absolute uttter dog shit results

She looks uncanny like a pale corpse with no undertones

What impatient lightening does to you.

Going the natural way whilst is WAYY slower gives u tenfold better results

Her lightening mogs imo:
https://www.youtube.com/c/TattianaSforza/search

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deprived, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Absolute uttter dog shit results

She looks uncanny like a pale corpse with no undertones

What impateitn lightening does to you.

Going the natural way whilst is WAYY slower gives u tenfold better results

Her lightening mogs imo:
https://www.youtube.com/c/TattianaSforza/search
What's the natural way then? It doesn't look bad imo. She looks Iranian now. Atleast her lightening was even but yes it does look uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and AscendingHero
What's the natural way then? It doesn't look bad imo. She looks Iranian now. Atleast her lightening was even but yes it does look uncanny.
The natural ways we've already talked about

Licorice

Glutathione

MSM

NAC

Vitamin C

among others. It's all about exfoliation with herbal whiteners.

Also exfoliation>>>actually lightening. Plenty of good exfoliation techniques out there but idk if i can pubicly say everything so yea. Cant always tell the world everything.

koijic acid and other minor shit that disrupt tyrosinae activity (natural lighteners are much slower and for example koijic cant even lighten dark brown let alone black skin, it's more about attending to hyperpigmentation)

Hydroquinone is good for spot treatment (you'll need to cycle it tho) and use TONS of sunscreen and likely use it for life.

Natural lightening>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 16371, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
A narrow projecting nose is one of the biggest halos especially on non-whites where the nose (center of the face) tends to severe their harmony
tbh. Might halo more than coloring.

5A6045C3 8734 480B BDF9 C87503638071
4FAC9B90 6CCB 42A4 9974 F7F75C8ADCD6

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17217
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
It doesn‘t work, all the clinics offering laser eye color change are fakes out there to scam people
What about Yeux Clairs? Looks legit. What are the actual legit places to change your eye color that aren't iris implants or ketaropigmentation.

This lady's skin lightening was a success imo. Yes the examples were extreme but that was to prove a point.

Harmony is not the best on her, she should have lightskin-maxxed instead.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just be mulatto theory
In short but not all mulattoes/quadroons have this coloring (niggatlandid coloring)

Be a lucky mixed person with light eyes and you've won

Or be a light med /atlandid/dalofaelid with light eyes

Youve already won half the battle if you entered life with one of these phenotypes

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and enchanted_elixir
Harmony is not the best on her, she should have lightskin-maxxed instead.
That's what you should be doing if you're a darker black and want to lighten.

maxx is fit 3.5. fitz 3.5-4 is what you should be going for.
Desire uber mulatto mogger
Desiree

Lightskin pheno.

Like @Preston said you have to play within your pheno and phenotype

Gosh I was @Korea was active at least on .org. Perfect thread for his input.

I wouldnt say it halos more than coloring (you've won life if you have meeks coloring imo) but it's a huge fucking halo

You're fucking winning rn if you have sub 42mm alar width with a triangular nose. (Meeks, Louis Allen, most of the black moggers have this)

Even V shaped noses are unideal

If you have a minimally bolbous triangular projecting nose (nasal apertures nasal bridge) with no prognathism and a good chin you're FUCKING WINNING right now

Automatic makes you look more racially ambiguous and more attractive. Nose and Lips are the carriers of harmony.

Many important aesthetic traits get fucked if you have a bad nose

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
That's what you should be doing if you're a darker black and want to lighten.

maxx is fit 3.5. fitz 3.5-4 is what you should be going for.
View attachment 1637621View attachment 1637622
Lightskin pheno.

Like @Preston said you have to play within your pheno and phenotype

Gosh I was @Korea was active at least on .org. Perfect thread for his input.
Fitz 3.5-4 is i think best for women, for men it's 4-4.5, you can go up to three if your phenotype allows it.

• +1
Fitz 3.5-4 is i think best for women, for men it's 4-4.5, you can go up to three if your phenotype allows it.
ehh it depends.

I think fitz 3.5-4 mogs if you're trying to get into that lightskin black pheno.

Post an example of a 4.5 mogger

ehh it depends.

I think fitz 3.5-4 mogs if you're trying to get into that lightskin black pheno.

Post an example of a 4.5 mogger

Here are some I found.

Last edited:
I think undertones really start to get visible at this skin type and you start to look exotic

but i think slightly lighter 3.5-4 (sweet spot) mogs

Also I dont like the red guys hair, overdoing it with the bleach, looks exotic but not too different from the sjw dude you posted

Hairline is so important for blacks too. Sometimes even more important than the actual hairstyle imo

I think dying hair brown can look decent on blacks or blonde highlights.

I think undertones really start to get visible at this skin type and you start to look exotic

but i think slightly lighter 3.5-4 (sweet spot) mogs

Also I dont like the red guys hair, overdoing it with the bleach, looks exotic but not too different from the sjw dude you posted

Hairline is so important for blacks too. Sometimes even more important than the actual hairstyle imo

The SJW phenotype is white (and to a lesser extent brown) with colored hair.
A bad hairline can do disasters to your proportions dude :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1

Just my opinion but you have to be lightskinned or semi-lightskinned for the most part to pull blonde off and it also has to be a light blonde, not a dark blonde, or else it destroys harmony.

Done right:

Kind of:

Done incorrectly:

(This guy isn't black, has Aboriginal genetics but the point still stands)

Last edited:
  • +1
What about Yeux Clairs? Looks legit. What are the actual legit places to change your eye color that aren't iris implants or ketaropigmentation.
There are no legit ones.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
Just my opinion but you have to be lightskinned or semi-lightskinned for the most part to pull blonde off and it also has to be a light blonde, not a dark blonde, or else it destroys harmony.

Done right:
View attachment 1637664
View attachment 1637666
Kind of:
View attachment 1637671
View attachment 1637672
Done incorrectly:
View attachment 1637667
View attachment 1637676
View attachment 1637670

(This guy isn't black, has Aboriginal genetics but the point still stands)
All of those examples look like shit except the OBJ one

Looks pretty NT, styles like that look nice if you're above average

for highlights imo go for something that isnt too extrordinary and bold and highlights/contrasts/similar to your skin tone and/or clothing.

Something like this looks nice imo

Better examples i've seen but i didnt save them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer and enchanted_elixir
My analysis of this is that "exoticmaxxing" is just a form of "niche-maxxing". But an even more complex version of it since it will vary based on the area you're in. Like even with your examples of the black people who're "exoticmaxxed", most of them look "normal" to me, while your sub-saharan african examples are the "exotic" ones lol (I live around alot of mixed race black people, as a mixed race guy myself). But I guess if you were to put them in an area where they aren't as common, they may do well. Even then, it would also depend on societal beauty standards and other shit that plays a role in attraction (personal preferences, media halos, etc). This made me realize how complex attraction can be outside of conventional attractiveness (by looks theory standards). I think if you view it as a form of niche-maxxing, you'd realize it's much more flexible. For example, I've personally met white chicks who're into those stereotypical masculine darker-toned black dudes who're gymmaxed/fit, like this:

View attachment 1637089View attachment 1637090 View attachment 1637145 View attachment 1637146 View attachment 1637149

so exoticmaxxing would be a detriment in that case since this would also be considered "foreign" to non-black girls who aren't surrounded by black men. But I also see white chicks into the mixed race "exotic" black dudes you're mentioning as well (without the eye color stuff though). But I think alot of it has to do more so with just general attractiveness and "being accepted" than it has to do with being exotic for alot of people, especially for white women. Like the closer you are to looking less black, the more accepted you are by a white woman if her family/peers are super judgemental. I find that the black dudes who are the most accepted are the ones who are mixed but don't look too extreme. They have black features but are halo'd by their non-black features as well. Like the masculine-prettyboys Trey songz, bryson tiller, & august alsina types of dudes:

View attachment 1637117 View attachment 1637119 View attachment 1637120 View attachment 1637128 View attachment 1637150 View attachment 1637129 View attachment 1637131

These guys meet a middle ground between most races of women where they aren't too "african looking" where they may be considered too extreme to be considered attractive (although theyd be seen as "exotic" still) but aren't too mixed where they no longer look black. I think alot of people ignore the fact that people date outside of their race because they want a person who looks like that race! So if you're trying too hard to look like another race, it can be a failo in some cases but a halo in others... I personally don't think hair color matters and makes you a bit too niched.. But I do agree that eye color CAN halo you but isn't necessary. I also don't think it's necessary to curl your hair but, once again, it CAN halo you depending on the type of woman you're going for. This is my personal take on it but we're all biased by our own experiences so i'm open to other peoples' opinions/experiences.
Yea basically this post, i'd agree

Personally looking like this if you're black mogs:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7098
Natural looking contacts for your pheno exist and mogs all those cope
As some one who has worn a lot of colored contacts, you can always call out contacts, and if they look natural they don‘t let through any light and make seeing with them really hard.

I‘d be the first to sign up for a permanent laser Eye color change, but it just doesn‘t exist right now.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, A23ghskung, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
For asians, The most exotic look is
Tall
Whiter Skin than whites.

This is ideal coloring and makes you look like an alien or vampire, high class look.

This is already meta in asia proper.

But I agree with your method as well. Blasians are an insane appeal race. But it's important that the skin color isn't the natural asian Tan, which is 0 appeal with a sickly yellow look. Also important the body is dimorphic in the first place (Tall too), and the skull should be have more forward growth, and ideally less brachycephaly. The skull dimensions are probably why your example is Japanese, who due to ancient admixture, have more Caucasoid skulls in their variation.

Any less and you just made a mexican - a 0 exoticism 0 appeal race, generally speaking.

miring BOTB thread, fastest in forum history
This. Light skin looks best on Asians imo. It's high class and looks like anime characters. Dark skin on asians only works if you are gl, or else you will just mexicanmaxx. Tall is also very important , it counteracts a very bad stereotype. Imo what's holding asians, indians, ethnics back the most is height, since they average around 5'6"-5'7" , meanwhile average height in western countries is 5'10-6ft
For Lips

Hydroquinone+Tret+Lip Scrub+ Lemon/Bettroot/Raw Honey/Oil combo
View attachment 1636910View attachment 1636911View attachment 1636912

Make sure to avoid hot beverages, licking your lips/putting lips in mouth and most importantly. PROTECT your lips with good sunscreen

Smoking and bad lifestlye habits are bad for your lips. Good diet also helps to nourish not just your lips but entire body from the inside out.

or Just get Lasers
View attachment 1636908View attachment 1636909
I think every pheno could benefit from some healthy dimorphism

Good point on the test pill, especially for east asians. Albeit he was in puberty look at how hard he ascended from androgens.
View attachment 1636916View attachment 1636917
Another asian actor grew a whole jaw from androgens. Sensitivty is key here
View attachment 1636913View attachment 1636915

I would also say having even glowing skin aswell as even non hyperpigmented gums and dense thick eyebrows also helps in exotic maxxing. Lasers for gums and plenty of eyebrowmaxxing stuff out there. @Adonis

Having visible even healthy undertones>more important than skintone itself imo @Korea

Other factors you didnt touch on for exotic maxxing is having a tall skull especially tall lower third
View attachment 1636921View attachment 1636922View attachment 1636924View attachment 1636925View attachment 1636931View attachment 1636935

A wide angular chin and robust lower third is not only a good exotic maxx but one of the best things a male could have for overall aesthetics and life quality.

Having a good chin automatically helps to alleviate ethnic tax , many have soft rounded narrow short chins and sfs.

Wide pink/red shapely defined even Lips and a narrow projecting nose also helps get rid of ethnic tax.

MSE and Lip stretching for lips. Lips=maxillary development and palate. Most Indians chads have wide lips and this helps them in look more latino/med passing
View attachment 1636929

You dont want overly thick lips nor narrow lips. A short philtrum is good but not to much of it.

Rhinoplasty and maxillary advancment for nose. Also look into harmony rhinoplasty for bimax cels.
View attachment 1636932View attachment 1636933

A narrow projecting nose is one of the biggest halos especially on non-whites where the nose (center of the face) tends to severe their harmony
View attachment 1636934View attachment 1636936View attachment 1636937View attachment 1636938View attachment 1636939

Triangular noses are ideal.

Imagine Mukasa Kakonge with a better nose
View attachment 1636940View attachment 1636942

Shit i've run out of files to attach. I have a habit of making long posts in threads that should be threads on their own

@alienmaxxer @Kingkellz @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @Preston @VicMackey @Hades @Adonis @floridaramamurthy @Korea @Prettyboy @Cope @Seth Walsh @tyronelite @Pendejo @volcelfatcel @VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Love it when you tag me in good threads bro, cause I've been trying to stop rotting here so much :feelsgood:

You are very knowledgeable on this subject. All non-Caucasoid people should focus their looksmaxxing first on removing ethnic failos, like bulbous nose, short chin, manletism, boring generic coloring, dark circles, dark lips etc. and don't act like a stereotype (i.e. dorky stem currycel) . Like OP said it's important to look ambiguous.

Imo another important thing for blacks to attract quality women is to high-class maxx. , the opposite of a black stereotype. Talk proper, be high IQ, dress like how white people do and get white hobbies (i.e. things that are adventurous). Look like this unironically.

Ideal for asians imo is light skin , pink lips, hazel eyes, slightly wavy hair, double eyelids, tall chin, projected nose. This eye color looks really good. Just animemaxx tbh.

For indians , perm maxx is legit. Their hair is a matte very dark brown, which failos them, it's not silky like east asians. And straighter hair doesn't go well with dark skin.

@enchanted_elixir

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
Growing facial hair for East Asians is the easiest way to look exotic
Yup stubble is a good halo for them. Looking even somewhat dimorphic is a huge halo for asians imo.
This. Light skin looks best on Asians imo. It's high class and looks like anime characters. Dark skin on asians only works if you are gl, or else you will just mexicanmaxx. Tall is also very important , it counteracts a very bad stereotype. Imo what's holding asians, indians, ethnics back the most is height, since they average around 5'6"-5'7" , meanwhile average height in western countries is 5'10-6ft

Love it when you tag me in good threads bro, cause I've been trying to stop rotting here so much :feelsgood:

You are very knowledgeable on this subject. All non-Caucasoid people should focus their looksmaxxing first on removing ethnic failos, like bulbous nose, short chin, manletism, boring generic coloring, dark circles, dark lips etc. and don't act like a stereotype (i.e. dorky stem currycel) . Like OP said it's important to look ambiguous.

Imo another important thing for blacks to attract quality women is to high-class maxx. , the opposite of a black stereotype. Talk proper, be high IQ, dress like how white people do and get white hobbies (i.e. things that are adventurous). Look like this unironically.
View attachment 1638387

Ideal for asians imo is light skin , pink lips, hazel eyes, slightly wavy hair, double eyelids, tall chin, projected nose. This eye color looks really good. Just animemaxx tbh.
View attachment 1638398View attachment 1638399View attachment 1638400

For indians , perm maxx is legit. Their hair is a matte very dark brown, which failos them, it's not silky like east asians. And straighter hair doesn't go well with dark skin.

@enchanted_elixir
Wonderful post bro, i was waiting for your reply haha

This. Light skin looks best on Asians imo. It's high class and looks like anime characters.
Ye i'd say ideal for asians is either porcelain very pale or a slightly tan with red undertones and healthy hues

The Pale is a very striking look, looks best on asians or whites with dark coloring imo.

Slight tan with red undertones is probably the highest appeal look but super rare on asians from what i've seen tbh

Pink lips are obviously crucial here

Agreed mirin the 1st dude and that girl so hard. Light eyes and Pink/Red lips are really the carriers of color contrast. Insantly looks more attractive and more racially ambiguous.😍😍😍

Coloured eyes let alone light eyes are such a huge halo , even more so for non whites. So crucial for exotic maxxing and looking striking.

Even light brown is a halo. Just dont be a souless dark brown with no visible pupils. That being said i think very very dark eyes on long lashes with a white scelera like X can be a halo but thats another topic for a different day

@africancel @Frank Jack

Another thing for asians imo is fixing nasal recession and a flat wide nose

Aswell as a flat browridge and flat maxila, particuarly the lefort 1 area. Many are already blessed with decently wide zyos but they have no facial depth

In contrast to mogger Caucasoid skulls where the supraorbitals (browridge/glabella supraorbital rim), nasal bridge , etc are all forward and projecting.

This will cause the excess skin around the eye to come forward +greater soft tissue suport

Asians should be looking into lefort 2s and bone grafts/implants in those dimorphic areas tbh

@thecel has a good thread on it. https://looksmax.org/threads/eyemaxxing-for-asians.142545/

No problem bro😍, you're one of my favorite users here and also knowledgable about one of the best topics in aesthetics - coloring & contrast.

Yup THIS & them fixing hyperpigmentation, getting wavy/curly hair, good teeth, and opposing typical stereotypes like odor, accent, hygiene is crucial.

Tall height is a big one for ethnics and asians like you mentioned aswell.

. Dark skin on asians only works if you are gl, or else you will just mexicanmaxx.
I wouldnt say dark skin a slight tan works ideally. Latinos have higher smv than the majority asians, it's all relative imo.

True but if you live in a decent income area, a suburb for example this is already natural

You attract what you are , @tyronelite made a good thread on the folly of thugmaxxing. That being said looking nt, getting tatts (personally not for me but it works), trendy styles, style maxxed are all legit looksmaxxes especially in this zoomer generation imo.

Agreed with everything you said other than the styles of clothing, jfl at those basic tees and crew shorts. Excellent post nonetheless

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 16834, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
cant you get blind by laser shit on your eyes

Are you really shorter than 5 inches? Women don’t go for guys who’re shorter than 75 inches.

Are you really shorter than 5 inches? Women don’t go for guys who’re shorter than 75 inches.
brutal 75 inchpill

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Thoughts? @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @chadison @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @goat2x @whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns
Exoticmaxxing works well for dark skin black men, if you don't go overboard. For instance, wearing contacts as a dark skin black man will be seen as goofy, but having loose curly hair and pink lips is a halo. Blonde highlights can also work well if you have long curly hair, but i think it works best for light skin black guys.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, tyronelite and 1 other person
Over for Sudanidcels
Only "exotic" feature I got from my distant Portuguese/Afro-Brazilian ancestors is Med hairiness :ROFLMAO:
Red and Warmish undertones is always the ideal even at darker tones. Makes you look exotic .
Interestingly "red skin" was also a beauty standard in many African cultures before muh Eurocentrism or Caucasian admixture :
"The Bambara are not unmoved by the beauty of a woman's form; they can distinguish a well-formed body from a malformed one, a pretty woman from an ugly one, and they find a coppery skin more attractive than one of ebony black. (Henry, 1910, p. 217)"

Tallensi
In skin colour they vary from black through chocolate brown to bronze, which the natives call "red" (bon-ze'e) and regard as the most attractive bodily hue. (Fortes, 1945, p. 7)

Hausa
Light skin colour, referred to as "red", ranks high in the Hausa criteria of beauty; many variations of colour, from black to a very light reddish brown are seen. (Smith, 1965, p. 264)

Ibo(Broderick Hunter's mother ethnicity)
In Ibo culture, however, these yellowish or reddish complexions are considered more beautiful than the darker, 'blacker,' complexions. [...] It is true that, in West Africa, government has for many years been identified with pale-skinned Europeans, but the Ibo evidence suggests that preference for paleness of complexion is indigenous. (Ardener, 1954, pp. 71-72)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero

Add bazin and she looks like a lot of women in Bamako, Mali.
geisha skin + bazin(colorful shiny fabric) + excessive makeup is a very common aesthetic there
8454a3cbc8f29a9a2277f205af93f2a4
Fd13fae7d49d96166c7f11a424d8cf54
4da98655b102f28a6d97124c759a9765
D781c6b18caf56426c726828f9a32baf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

View attachment 1638387

View attachment 1638398View attachment 1638399View attachment 1638400

@enchanted_elixir
Beyond fantastic input!

• Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and AscendingHero
Yup stubble is a good halo for them. Looking even somewhat dimorphic is a huge halo for asians imo.

Wonderful post bro, i was waiting for your reply haha

Ye i'd say ideal for asians is either porcelain very pale or a slightly tan with red undertones and healthy hues
View attachment 1638413View attachment 1638414

The Pale is a very striking look, looks best on asians or whites with dark coloring imo.

Slight tan with red undertones is probably the highest appeal look but super rare on asians from what i've seen tbh
View attachment 1638416View attachment 1638417View attachment 1638418

Pink lips are obviously crucial here

Agreed mirin the 1st dude and that girl so hard. Light eyes and Pink/Red lips are really the carriers of color contrast. Insantly looks more attractive and more racially ambiguous.😍😍😍

Coloured eyes let alone light eyes are such a huge halo , even more so for non whites. So crucial for exotic maxxing and looking striking.
View attachment 1638430View attachment 1638433View attachment 1638435View attachment 1638439View attachment 1638442View attachment 1638443View attachment 1638454

View attachment 1638457

Even light brown is a halo. Just dont be a souless dark brown with no visible pupils. That being said i think very very dark eyes on long lashes with a white scelera like X can be a halo but thats another topic for a different day
View attachment 1638446View attachment 1638448View attachment 1638449
@africancel @Frank Jack

Another thing for asians imo is fixing nasal recession and a flat wide nose

Aswell as a flat browridge and flat maxila, particuarly the lefort 1 area. Many are already blessed with decently wide zyos but they have no facial depth

In contrast to mogger Caucasoid skulls where the supraorbitals (browridge/glabella supraorbital rim), nasal bridge , etc are all forward and projecting.

This will cause the excess skin around the eye to come forward +greater soft tissue suport

Asians should be looking into lefort 2s and bone grafts/implants in those dimorphic areas tbh

@thecel has a good thread on it. https://looksmax.org/threads/eyemaxxing-for-asians.142545/

No problem bro😍, you're one of my favorite users here and also knowledgable about one of the best topics in aesthetics - coloring & contrast.

Yup THIS & them fixing hyperpigmentation, getting wavy/curly hair, good teeth, and opposing typical stereotypes like odor, accent, hygiene is crucial.

Tall height is a big one for ethnics and asians like you mentioned aswell.

I wouldnt say dark skin a slight tan works ideally. Latinos have higher smv than the majority asians, it's all relative imo.

True but if you live in a decent income area, a suburb for example this is already natural

You attract what you are , @tyronelite made a good thread on the folly of thugmaxxing. That being said looking nt, getting tatts (personally not for me but it works), trendy styles, style maxxed are all legit looksmaxxes especially in this zoomer generation imo.

Agreed with everything you said other than the styles of clothing, jfl at those basic tees and crew shorts. Excellent post nonetheless
Fantastic response, loving the depth. East Asians GTFIH!

• Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and AscendingHero
Who to go to for correct perform and how much? Like Yeux I’ve heard of but idk if I trust third world country surgeons for eyes
Yeux Clairs is legit. I don't know about MyLuminEyes though, seems legit but confusing.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Exoticmaxxing works well for dark skin black men, if you don't go overboard. For instance, wearing contacts as a dark skin black man will be seen as goofy, but having loose curly hair and pink lips is a halo. Blonde highlights can also work well if you have long curly hair, but i think it works best for light skin black guys.
Being at least semi-lightskin is ideal for harmony for exotic-maxxing. If you aren't then it can throw off harmony.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Over for Sudanidcels
Only "exotic" feature I got from my distant Portuguese/Afro-Brazilian ancestors is Med hairiness :ROFLMAO:

Interestingly "red skin" was also a beauty standard in many African cultures before muh Eurocentrism or Caucasian admixture :
It's from the Portuguese, Mediterraneans tend to be hairy.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Exoticmaxxing (or ambiguous-maxxing) is all about possessing rare and alternate features seen in your ethnicity, without being labeled as an alternate ethnicity or looking like but not really a particular ethnicity. The more uniform your ethnicity's coloring is, the easier and stronger your exotic/ambiguous halo will be (but you have to be at least a 6/10 with the halo for it to work). White works the least, Black works the best.

White phenotypes are the most diverse in color, therefore there is not much room here for exoticmaxxing. Most you can do is get a moderate tan, get blond/reddish/brown curly hair, and have piercing green eyes.

View attachment 1636664

Besides this, you'll have to take the non-natural coloring route (of hair and eyes) + moderate tan and curls. You may end up looking like an SJW or look like you're an actor with their stage makeup on if not done properly.

View attachment 1636668

For browner phenotypes, I don't have much to say here. The degree of brown-ness varies mostly and the variation is common here, so that won't necessarily matter. Eye color that is at least light brown (light green or blue is the biggest halo here), and looking more ambiguous (looking kind of light skin may help as well) is the best way you can go here. Latinas with light eyes are the most exotic phenotype in this category in my opinion.

If you're Dravidian, lighten your skin and maybe curl your hair first. Your skin color-bone structure-hair texture harmony is inherently super-unharmonious (You look just as bad/suffer the same failo NATURALLY as overtanned blonde people). Don't blackmaxx, you don't have the facial bones for that.

View attachment 1636726View attachment 1636734

View attachment 1636681View attachment 1636743

For East Asians, it's kind of less hard to look exotic than whites, especially if you have a monolid or look pure East Asian.

View attachment 1636770

If you don't have the monolid, don't look pure East Asian, have facial hair or more mixed (Hapa, Western China, Central Asian), curly hair (maybe with highlights), slight tan (take beta carotene and the sun) and light eyes and testosterone injections to make you look more masculine could seriously ascend you.

View attachment 1636779View attachment 1636781

The biggest beneficiaries and best candidates are blacks. It's the easiest to diverge from and will likely get you the most potent halo out of all ethnicities. The expectation for what a black person should look like is carpet hair, dark brown skin and the occasional burnt and light-skin, and very dark brown/black hair. (I don't consider Somalis, Sudanese, Ethiopians, and Eritreans "black" so they don't count here)

View attachment 1636683

The easy way to diverge yourself is to have around two to four of these features:
  • Be light-skin or semi-light-skin with orange undertones (take beta carotene)
  • Have light brown/hazel/green/blue/grey eyes (blue and grey largely depend on your phenotype)
  • Pink, moderate sided lips,
  • Have highlights or have non-black/very dark brown hair color (ginger, dark red, brown, multi-colored hair, dark brown, chestnut, etc.)
  • Have white teeth (contrast with skin)
  • Have type 2C to 4A hair (don't exceed 2C, you'll look like a clown, and how far you can traverse the hair texture ladder depends on how ambiguous you look)
  • Not having many or more than one heavy West/Central African feature (which is super important for harmony)/have non-Negroid looking features.

If you look 100% Sub-Saharan African or look like this...:
View attachment 1636686View attachment 1636688View attachment 1636703

Don't you DARE try to look exotic, most likely will severely throw off your harmony, you'll look massive tryhard, and you'll be laughed at...
Hell, it may be over for you, especially if your name is Owatumbe Nanakwame :lul:. Unless you're a Chad or Gigachad.:feelsgood:

Who do I recommend: African Americans, Afro-Caribbeans, or Latinos of African or Primarily African Descent as they have often had enough admixture with other ethnicities (including other African ethnicities) to be good candidates. Sub-Saharans Africans who look more Americas Black (North/South America) also fall in this category.

Who I don't recommend: People who look like the phenotypes I listed above even if you are Americas Black, people that look 100% Fresh of the Boat (FOB) Sub-Saharan.

Examples of exotic blacks:
View attachment 1636707View attachment 1636708View attachment 1636713View attachment 1636716View attachment 1636751View attachment 1636754View attachment 1636825View attachment 1636836

And last but not least, Aboriginals
My advice here is: :feelswhy:
View attachment 1636788
:lul::lul::lul:

So now the question is now "How do I exoticmaxx?"
  • To get curly hair, either train your hair to be curly via hair products, get a perm, or get a hair texturizer/relaxer.
  • Take Beta Carotene for an orange glow.
  • For eyes, get colored contacts or laser eye surgery (not iris implants or ketaropigmentation) go to Yeux Clairs or MyLuminEyes.
  • For pink lips, use skin-lightening products and beetroot.
  • Go to a beauty salon to dye/highlight your hair or do it at home
  • Get surgery for your facial features accordingly
  • Testosterone for East Asians (To make up for neotenous genetics)
This is my first thread by the way. Thanks for reading!
does yeux clairs offer laser eye surgery?

Yeux Clairs is legit. I don't know about MyLuminEyes though, seems legit but confusing.
Is it really safe though? Isn’t it only in Mexico? I would do it to go from hazel to blue but scarred it will lead to long term eyesight issues and I have 20/20 vision currently so I don’t want to ruin that.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Is it really safe though? Isn’t it only in Mexico? I would do it to go from hazel to blue but scarred it will lead to long term eyesight issues and I have 20/20 vision currently so I don’t want to ruin that.
Yeux Clairs usually turn your eyes grey or dark blue. You shouldn't be doing it if you're not a cool-undertone person. Never had it done so I can't tell you anecdotally about safety. You can research on MyLuminEyes, even though I am not fully sold on their legitamacy. It could be legit though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
T
Updated my initial response to you, go check it out. That's how their patients usually end up.
habk you. I think Grey would be cool but ideally would love a light blue. You know how much they charge?

T

habk you. I think Grey would be cool but ideally would love a light blue. You know how much they charge?
No clue, search it up. Also I think they'd be vaporizing all of the melanin in your eyes if you want light blue. Check their website.

No clue, search it up. Also I think they'd be vaporizing all of the melanin in your eyes if you want light blue. Check their website.
So basically I’d lose eyesight nvm

Yeux Clair’s turns your eyes grey. It looks even darker than the original brown color is natural lighting was the complaint amongst most people that had it done

Obv the company will cherry pick photos in close up shots with flash lighting to show how the laser changed colors.

Bottom line it doesn’t turn your eyes into the desirable blue or green

• +1
Yeux Clair’s turns your eyes grey. It looks even darker than the original brown color is natural lighting was the complaint amongst most people that had it done

Obv the company will cherry pick photos in close up shots with flash lighting to show how the laser changed colors.

Bottom line it doesn’t turn your eyes into the desirable blue or green
Thoughts on OP? Anything to add, elaborate on, or that you disagree and share mixed views on?

Agreed post example of loose curly hair on dark skin blacks

seems uncommon, most have tighter hair patterns and keep their hair to a minimum with a low cut

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • Have light brown/hazel/green/blue/grey eyes (blue and grey largely depend on your phenotype)
Give an example, elab on the depend on your pheno thing.

• Have type 2C to 4A hair (don't exceed 2C, you'll look like a clown, and how far you can traverse the hair texture ladder depends on how ambiguous you look)
I dont i've ever seen a black with 2c. Personally i think 3a-4a range mogs. Personally im going for 3b but not using a texturizer, but softening hair over time.

The looser your hair is, the less ethnic features you need and lighter your skin needs to be imo.

@Korea
  • Have highlights or have non-black/very dark brown hair color (ginger, dark red, brown, multi-colored hair, dark brown, chestnut, etc.)
Highlights i've already given exaples about. Brown can look good imo although like I said it all depends. Light skin (fitz 3.5/4 to "semi lightskin (fitz 4.5-4.75) +light eyes with glowing undertones+pink lips+white teeth

is the best exotic maxx a long with having a narrow projecting nose and a tall wide chin for blacks imo.

If you have these traits the contrast with black hair looks nice.

Brown is still good though, best examples i saw

I think it can look kinda unprofessional (the full bleached hair look) and not the best if ur hair isnt naturally brownish imo. It's an exotic maxx tho. How legit it is, is dependant on your look imo

• Not having many or more than one heavy West/Central African feature (which is super important for harmony)/have non-Negroid looking features.
Give an example of death negroid features itt you rely alot on what the users already have pre-knowledge off. I think that's where you're wrong and should expatiate and use visuals imo.

Also moment of silence of this hazel/green eyed wide ipd narrow eyed mogger
Mogger