Experienced blackpill today

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

asshole
so i went to take an xray for my jaws. i had to go through myriad of campuses, lots of girls = got to see how i am doing currently. and its pretty clear that all a bsso (+rhino +genio) while it will make me essentially flawless from the side and 3/4, it wont make me striking from the front which is what i really need.

i get told im gl and even times I hear it indirectly (no reason to virtue signal) yet i went out today and it just seemed like a lie. what psl do i need to get consistent iois? is it my height? is it my 70mm midface? or maybe it was my faggy hair that i didnt style today? the biggest mystery in life is knowing how i truly look like

to reach striking levels i need to see taban + get a mouth overhaul - cash which i won't get in a while.

I think fillers will help greatly but it is clear at this point i should just ntmax and work on my social circle and status instead of rotting and fantasizing how I would look like with x and y surgeries. but my nt levels are so limited (i have a shit ton of personality flaws like unable to listen for a certain amount of time but to keep this short lets just say i have mild autism) and my inhib levels are so insanely high i don't think im getting out of my situation

Tldr; my life won't change one bit after my surgeries (unless I save for taban) I have been coping with

Last edited:
Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
You answered your own question....U have a good thought process just gotta execute