(Experiment) shit testing people you meet to weed them out

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
I noticed I get stood up a lot by my peers. Like for a guy friend we will agree to do a project then at the last minute will flake out or make a bullshit excuse that he has work (on a Friday night:rolleyes:) Yes its cause i'm ugly or the way my voice sounds. However I want to try an experiment. Instead of being stood up all the time what if for a change, whenever I agree or a peer of mine agrees to meet at a certain time. I stand them up and don't show up at the agreed time. The thinking is if they REALLY are interested in meeting with me they will then contact me to see why I flaked and pursue the meeting. Then that way I can quickly weed out the jokesters from those who genuinely want to interact with me.:bigbrain:

-if someone is interested in engaging you they will GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO you should NOT have to fight them every step of the way or be doing the initiating.

-I recently learned the hard way last year to NEVER EVER give people free attention or they will LOSE all respect for you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 18244 and noprogressno
U should be acting this way with women not other guys

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 14392, Paroxysm and 5 others
Maybe...
Do you have enough friends where you wouldn't mind losing this one?
An ugly guy with cuck voice has very limited social resources.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Gonthar and Scammer
Maybe...
Do you have enough friends where you wouldn't mind losing this one?
An ugly guy with cuck voice has very limited social resources.
i don't have friends so I can't lose what I don't have
Highresrollsafe

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Scammer and incel194012940
I noticed I get stood up a lot by my peers. Like for a guy friend we will agree to do a project then at the last minute will flake out or make a bullshit excuse that he has work (on a Friday night:rolleyes:) Yes its cause i'm ugly or the way my voice sounds. However I want to try an experiment. Instead of being stood up all the time what if for a change, whenever I agree or a peer of mine agrees to meet at a certain time. I stand them up and don't show up at the agreed time. The thinking is if they REALLY are interested in meeting with me they will then contact me to see why I flaked and pursue the meeting. Then that way I can quickly weed out the jokesters from those who genuinely want to interact with me.:bigbrain:

-if someone is interested in engaging you they will GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO you should NOT have to fight them every step of the way or be doing the initiating.

-I recently learned the hard way last year to NEVER EVER give people free attention or they will LOSE all respect for you
EDIT also wanted to add that normies stand me up even during fun activities like agreeing to play a game and will claim to have "work" (on a friday night:rolleyes:)

Based off all your posts you’re way too low value to accomplish anything with this. People who you do this to won’t come chasing after you they’ll just never speak to you again lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, FailedNormieManlet and Scammer
What ways do I give off "low value vibes"
I mean you constantly make posts about how people ignore you when you asks them basic questions lol and how people you know from college ignore you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I mean you constantly make posts about how people ignore you when you asks them basic questions lol and how people you know from college ignore you
so how do i gain social leverage over these people if you are short/have a weird voice you are considered a joke:feelscry:

so how do i gain social leverage over these people if you are short/have a weird voice you are considered a joke:feelscry:
Idk man I mean you can try your best to put on some muscle, dress well, have good posture and adopt a serious/respectable demeanor but there’s only so much you can do I guess

Idk man I mean you can try your best to put on some muscle, dress well, have good posture and adopt a serious/respectable demeanor but there’s only so much you can do I guess
total tangent but I have a question how come hispanic men don't face heightism. I mean they are short/ugly/obese yet liberals are always kissing their ass! OR is it that normie men think if they are nice to hispanic men they will somehow get sexual access to their women (who are portrayed as sex symbols in the media)? I am Italian (and like hispanics we thugmaxxed) however our women are not known for being models (heck in some parts of NYC they have thin mustaches/hairy armpits:ROFLMAO:)

-I noticed a lot of white men in particular kiss hispanic men's ass however, white women are polite in a business manner to hispanic men but not in an ass-kissy way

total tangent but I have a question how come hispanic men don't face heightism. I mean they are short/ugly/obese yet liberals are always kissing their ass! OR is it that normie men think if they are nice to hispanic men they will somehow get sexual access to their women (who are portrayed as sex symbols in the media)? I am Italian (and like hispanics we thugmaxxed) however our women are not known for being models (heck in some parts of NYC they have thin mustaches/hairy armpits:ROFLMAO:)

-I noticed a lot of white men in particular kiss hispanic men's ass however, white women are polite in a business manner to hispanic men but not in an ass-kissy way
Dnr

moonshine™

in what planet do you live ? it's normal that if you fixe a Rendez-Vous with someone and flake they will call you. and if you do that so often (like I used to do) you will end up as a loner. autistic post

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
I'm confused, do people flock to you, are you really popular, or do they only come when they want to get something out of you. Many people want favors or other stuff from people, but when you ask them something else in return they are less than willing to help you...
If you are low in looks/status/money/etc. people will avoid you or only come to you when they want something from you.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and FailedNormieManlet
I've spoken to you before bro, trust me it's not your looks which are holding you back. You have a goofy/corny vibe and even the way you speak is a bit autistic. I am not trying to be mean or anything here, but really just work on your social skills. The fact you have 0 friends is a fucking red flag, you probably appear needy too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and lilhorizontal32
This isn’t going to work man. Think about how people make friends - they don’t do any of this stuff, meaning that you doing this won’t help. However, they are doing something else that you are lacking.

What this is specifically, is for you to figure out.

I've spoken to you before bro, trust me it's not your looks which are holding you back. You have a goofy/corny vibe and even the way you speak is a bit autistic. I am not trying to be mean or anything here, but really just work on your social skills. The fact you have 0 friends is a fucking red flag, you probably appear needy too.
interesting critique :) @everyone @all what first impressions do I give off with @FailedNormieManlet

Last edited: